Missing You

The One You Love The Most

 

Knowing that Yeo Hee was leaving to meet Chanyeol again, Kyungsoo went out too to meet one of his college buddies – Kai.

 

“So what’s wrong? I thought you’re the one who set this blind date for them.” Kai asked him, as they walked in their favorite café. He has been telling Kai about the plan he recently made for his best friend and his cousin. But he couldn’t seem to bring up the inexplicable feeling he also had since they started going out.

 

As they took a seat and waited for the coffee they ordered, Kyungsoo just frowned and pursed his lips. Kai noticed it and could tell that something was really bothering him.

 

“Come on Kyungsoo! I know something’s wrong.” Kas said.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe I’m just too worried for Yeo Hee. She hasn’t been on a date before…” Kyungsoo finally spoke.

 

“But she’s going out with your cousin and you said you know him well…” Kai retorted, taking a sip on his coffee that finally arrived.

 

“That’s true. But it’s not that I don’t trust him. It’s just that…I-I couldn’t explain it.” Kyungsoo bowed his head as he spoke hesitantly.

 

“Maybe you’re jealous…” his friend blurted out.

 

“Mwo?!” Kyungsoo eyes are already big but it dilated even more when he heard Kai’s assumption.

 

“I mean, your closest cousin and your best friend go out together and you’re always left behind. You might be jealous because you don’t have a company anymore.” Kai clarified.

 

Kyungsoo just heaved a sigh as he stared at his drinks, “Perhaps…”

 

○○○○○○○

 

Chanyeol and Yeo Hee just went out the movie theater. They were gleefully laughing as they talked about the comedy film they watched.

 

“I know you’re already hungry. Let’s go and eat somewhere.” Chanyeol invited her. Yeo Hee just nodded and they walked their way to the nearest pizza chain.

 

 

The moment they arrived in the pizza chain, Chanyeol immediately ordered a box of pizza for them. As they started eating, Chanyeol couldn’t stop staring at her. Yeo Hee started to feel conscious so she gave him a look but Chanyeol just chuckled as a response.

 

“ Yah! Stop staring at me like that.” She said.

 

“I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help it.” He said with a huge grin plastered on his face.

 

They continued eating but suddenly Chanyeol remembered something to ask Yeo Hee.

 

“I want to ask something.” He began.

 

“Go ahead.”

 

“How is it like living with my cousin? I mean, I just wonder why your parents easily let you live with him. “ he asked curiously.

 

Yeo Hee wiped with the napkin first before she spoke.

 

“I don’t have a father and any other siblings. Since I met Kyungsoo and that day he saved me, my mom was really thankful of him. Well, Kyungsoo has been a great friend of mine and my mom really trusts him, like how she trusts her own child.” She shared, smiling. She took another sip on her drink before she continued. “But living with your cousin could also be a headache. He always treats me like a child, nags at me every morning when he wakes me up and constantly reminds me of what to do.” She added, but the smile didn’t fade.

 

Chanyeol noticed her beautiful smile so he just nodded.

 

“So you guys live like a couple, then?” he asked.

 

“Aniya!” she quickly shook her head. “It’s not like that. Sometimes, I feel like I’m still living with my mom. He’s like an eomma.” She said.

 

“Well, I must agree on that. I remember before when were little, he’s like really a mom because he is such a caring person – especially to those who are special to him. He has never changed, then.” Chanyeol added.

 

“That’s right. But he’s really the best so it doesn’t really matter if he will continue to nag at me every morning.  Honestly, I’m really thankful to have him as my best friend.” She smiled.

 

Chanyeol nodded again and as he finished his food, he looked back at her and smiled.

 

“I think we’re talking too much about D,O, let’s talk about something else now.” He suggested.

 

“ Like what?” she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

“Like… you.”

 

“And what about me?”

 

“Tell me more about yourself. I’m really interested to know a lot about you.” He said, sincerely staring at her.

 

Yeo Hee blushed as she pursed her lips. But Chanyeol continued to smile, showing his perfect, white teeth.

 

○○○○○○○

 

It was already late when Yeo Hee got home. As soon as she reached her room, she quickly turned her laptop on and started typing.

 

Dear diary,

                   We met again today. I’ve learnt a lot about him. He’s really a great person and he never fails to make me smile. He makes my heart race when he looks at me. Are these signs that I’m already getting over of my feelings for Kyungsoo?

 

                    But I don’t think so. Because… I’m already missing him.

 

After she typed, she lazily laid down her body on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling.

 

“We barely meet and talk now since I started going out with Chanyeol. But I guess, this is how it supposed to be.” She uttered, letting out a sigh.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

 

Author's note:

I know this one's pretty short so let me post another one! <3

Yes, I love you that much. ^^~

*credits to all owners of these photos. <3