Hopes and Plans

The One You Love The Most

 

Kyungsoo was quietly reading a book in the library when suddenly a pair of small hands covered his eyes.

 

"Who's this?" he was startled wit the sudden action.

 

"Guess who?"

 

Kyungsoo just smiled when he easily recognized the girl's voice.

 

"Ara..." he sang as he gently removed her hands covering his eyes. Yoo Ara giggled with the way he said her name and she hastily moved and sat in front of him.

 

"Good morning oppa!" she greeted cheerfully.

 

 

"Good morning! You seem so happy today." he commented before he looked back at his book.

 

"Yes. Very happy." she grinned. She couldn't take off this huge smile all over her face. All of a sudden, she remembered the reason why she was looking for Kyungsoo. She rummaged her bag and took something from it.

 

"Here, take it!" she said, handing a card to Kyungsoo.

 

"What is this?"

 

"Birthday invitation!"

 

"Birthday invitation?" Kyungsoo repeated as he enthusiastically looked at the colorful invitation card.

 

"Ne. It's my birthday this coming Saturday and I want you to be there."

 

"Woah! Happy Birthday then." He greeted her in advance. She couldn't explain the joy she felt as she watched his charming smile.

 

"And oh, you can also invite Yeo Hee eonni and your cousin." she added.

 

"Araseo!" Kyungsoo kept the invitation card between the pages of his book. He went back on reading silently but he noticed that Yoo Ara was awkwardly quiet too. She was randomly playing with her fingers and pursing her lips.

 

"Make sure you'll be there because... we have a special number." she finally spoke up again.

 

"Mwo?" Kyungsoo was a little taken aback.

 

"My birthday will have a concert-like theme this year. I will sing some songs but I also want to have a duet with you -- just like what we did in our Christmas party." she said.

 

"So are we going to sing the same piece?"

 

"Hmm... can we sing a different song instead? How about "Vanilla love"? Yoo Ara suggested with her puppy eyes.

 

"The one sang by Onew? Alright. I know that song." He quickly replied. Yoo Ara's heart jumped with his quick affirmation.

 

"Jinjja!? Oh! Gomawo oppa!" and she quickly ran to him and hugged him from behind. Kyungsoo just chuckled with her suddeny, clingy action.

 

"See you around oppa! Annyeong!" she said, waving at Kyungsoo and leaving the library. When she was finally outside the library, her cheerful and jolly expressions were replaced with an evil smirk.

 

"You'll see Yeo Hee, Kyungsoo will be mine..." she uttered wickedly.

 

○○○○○○○

 

After taking a tour inside the Yonsei University with Yeo Hee, Chanyeol went straight back to the hotel to prepare in meeting up with his uncle. When he was finally in front of his room, he quickly entered as he opened the door. But the moment he got in, he saw a man watching the sunset in the veranda. With his physique and hair color, Chanyeol could  easily tell who the person was.

 

"Sangchom?" He called.

 

The man turned his back and smiled at him.

 

Park Yoochun

 

"Chanyeol! How are you?" His uncle walked to him and hugged him.

 

"I'm doing good sangchom but what are you doing here? I thought we'd just meet in the hospital." he asked. Knowing his uncle, Chanyeol could sense that he really has something urgent to tell him because he even bothered to make his way to the hotel.

 

"I know you that kind of place. Anyway, I'm here because of I want to tell you that we found another breakthrough." His uncle started. Chanyeol already had an idea that the reason he came was because of this -- for his sickness.

 

"Sangchom, I told you not to bother anymore. They already said that..."

 

"No! We're not giving up. Will you please listen to me first?" His uncle cut him off as he tightly held his shoulders. Chanyeol complied and just bit his lower lip.

 

"I know that we have tried other medication but this is our last resort...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...heart transplant."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Author's note:

Hello everyone! I'm such a bad unnie...and author. I always keep you waiting...mianhae~ OTL

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How was your celebration? I hope you guys had a very joyful Christmas. I did have a very great celerabtion with my family and I made sure to spend my time for them.

So we got a new character, let's welcome -- Park Yoochun,

I love DBSK and I love Yoochun oppa. I chose him to be Chanyeol's oppa, well simply because, he can pull off any type of character. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol-ah! Where's your gift for us?

Here's my gift for everyone!

Aww! That's so sweet! How about you Baekhyun?

Here's for everyone! Merry Christmas!

Thank you Baekhyunie! And you, Kyungsoo-ah?

Noona, I already gave it...

O_o Huh? What do you mean?

You sure you can't remember?

No? What is it Kyungsoo-ah? Tell me!

 

Noona, it was...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...my all!

 

 

O_O ...

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun: Did you hear what he just said?

Chanyeol: Yeah! That was an awesome pick up line!

 

Aish! These three... *face palms*

 

 

 

 

Haha! I so miss everyone! I know this is a very short chapter. But I will try to finish the chapter today and hopefully, I will be able to post it. I know you guys are so curious about Chanyeol's real condition in this story. But no need to worry, the answer will be revealed in the next chapter. So please look forward to that.

Thanks again for your patience!

Saranghae! <3

*credits to all the owners of these photos and gifs.