Valentine's Day Part I

The One You Love The Most

 

 

The Valentine's morning finally came. Kyungsoo busily prepared himself for his surprise to Yeo Hee. Together with Kai, Kyungsoo planned everything carefully. Kyungsoo finally admitted to Kai that the specail "girl" he wanted to go on date with was Yeo Hee.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Sing for her? That's a good idea! But where are you planning to do that?" Kai asked upon hearing his plan to invite Yeo Hee on a Valentine's date through singing.

 

"Yes. And I'm planning to do it inside their classroom." Kyungsoo said.

 

"So you mean, you're planning to invite her in front of her classmates?" Kai clarified.

 

“Yes. I plan to be there as early as possible." Kyungsoo replied.

 

"Well, good luck! I know you can do it!" And Kai cheered for him before they hang up the phone.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Just like what he planned, Kyungsoo woke up early and prepared to go the university. But before he completely left the apartment, Kyungsoo prepared Yeo Hee's breakfast and left a sweet note on the side.

 

 

"Is everything ready for your surprise?" Dr. Park asked Chanyeol over the phone.

 

"Ne, sahnchom. Everything's ready since last night. I also asked the security to guard it for me." Chanyeol couldn't hide the excitement for the surprise he prepared for Yeo Hee.

 

"Well, good luck to your surprise for her." his uncle cheered excitedly.

 

"By the way sahnchom, there's one more thing I want to tell. I will tell her about my condition." Chanyeol said.

 

“That’s better. But don’t forget that your bypass surgery is scheduled tomorrow.” His uncle reminded him.

 

After talking to his uncle, Chanyeol picked up his things and some other props he would need for his "surprise". Right then, he quickly left his hotel room to go to the university.

 

 

Yeo Hee slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms as she woke up by the loud, clanging sound of her alarm. Unlike any other days, Yeo Hee began to learn waking up on her own. She quickly fixed her bed and went downstairs to greet Kyungsoo. But as she reached the kitchen, there was no sign of Kyungsoo around. She scratched her head as she thought that he must have gone to school already.

 

As she expected, her meal was ready and there was little a note on the side.

 

Good morning Beautiful,

I went ahead so here's your meal. Make sure to eat a lot. :)


 

"Beautiful? What's up with him?" Yeo Hee blurted out and furrowed her eyebrows after reading the note.

 

 

Yeo Hee and Eun Mi walked inside the classroom together. As they reached their seats, their professor just came in. But before they could even begin the discussion, a familiar student knocked on the classroom door and caught their attention.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kyungsoo imnida. I'm here to make some announcement." he politely said as he asked permission from the professor. The professor gladly let him in so Kyungsoo quickly went in front of the class. On the other hand, Yeo Hee wondered why Kyungsoo suddenly showed up in her class.

 

He has never done such announcements before. She thought.

 

Little did she know – his sudden visit on her class was part of his plan. He decided to personally invite every students of Business Management, so it would be easier for him to make up an excuse why he has to sing for Yeo Hee. He planned to invite Yeo Hee in front of her classmates after he sings a love song.

 

"The students of College of Music will hold a Valentine's Day concert later tonight and everyone is invited." He began. "And to make you guys anticipate the said concert, I'm here to sing a little for everyone."

 

If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you

 

 

Kyungsoo continued to sing with his heart while his eyes were pinned on Yeo Hee. She couldn't understand what she felt as he sang in front of the class. For some reason, Yeo Hee felt that the song was for her. But she quickly refused the thought when she realized that it was Kyungsoo -- and not Baekhyun who already did it before.

 

You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

 

After Kyungsoo sang the last line, the whole class pleasingly applauded for his little performance. Kyungsoo was getting ready to blurt out his question to Yeo Hee when suddenly...


 

 

 

 

 

"Yeo Hee! Look outside the university ground." One of her classmates demanded. Yeo Hee quickly followed her and went outside the classroom. The rest of the class did the same and Kyungsoo was just dumbfounded because he was left inside. He ran outside the room to peek what they were talking about. He was as surprised as Yeo Hee when he saw the numbers of roses patterned on the university ground as it says:

 

Yeo Hee, will you be my Valentine?

 

Each letters of this question were composed of roses as they were beautifully arranged on the ground. Yeo Hee's jaw dropped as she got completely amazed by the effort given for this surprise. It really took a lot of time to get those roses arranged perfectly.

 

She stepped forward as her classmates told her so. As she reached the center, there was a small letter found at the end of the question. As she picked it up and open the folded letter, she got utterly confused with the key included inside.

 

"If your answer is 'yes', please take this key with you because once this day ends and the moment you walk out of the university -- more surprises are waiting for you." Yeo Hee carefully read the letter. Eun Mi peeked in and she squealed with glee as she read the letter too.

 

"Oh my goodness! That looks so sweet and romantic. Come on Yeo Hee, take it!" Eun Mi convinced her friend.

 

Yeo Hee felt excitement inside even though she had no idea of who did it. Who could it be?

 

From the classroom, Kyungsoo just watched them. Again, his heart got shattered all over the place as he saw this surprise made by his cousin. Yes, Kyungsoo knew it was Chanyeol who made it. I can't be wrong, Chanyeol has the capability to do all of these. He thought with a frown.

 

 

"You didn't ask her out?!" Kai asked Kyungsoo in surprise. He actually thought that his friend would be able to do it.

 

"How would I suppose to do that if someone else already did something more extravagant than what I prepared?" Kyungsoo retorted.

 

"And you got insecure!?"

 

"It's not that, it's just that –"

 

"Stop!" Kai cut him off. Kyungsoo just frowned because he knew inside him that he really felt insecurity with his cousin's effort. "I didn't know that you'd get easily discouraged like this." Kai pronounced, shaking his head.

 

"I think I'm just hopeless..." Kyungso muttered, sitting on a bench.

 

Kai folded his arms across his chest and just stared at him. Until an idea hit his mind. "The Valentine's concert is tonight right? Why don't you do it tonight instead? For sure, she'll be there." Kai suggested.

 

Kyungsoo turned to him with his doe eyes. He brightened up with his idea and thought that he could do it since Yeo Hee made sure to come and watch his performance. "That's right! I still have a chance! Thanks Kai. You really are the best."

 

 

Yeo Hee stared closely to the letter she got from the pool of flowers that surprised her this morning. Her classes were about to end yet she hasn't made any decision about this invitation. She loves surprises and she hasn't received such surprise before. But she felt unsure as well because she didn't even know who made all of these surprises.

 

"You should give it a chance." Eun Mi told her friend who was obviously having a dilemma.

 

"But what if it's not really what I expected?" Yeo Hee asked before heaving a sigh.

 

"Then don't expect anything. If something happens, I'm just one call away, alright? Just enjoy it. Who knows? This must be the person you've been waiting for." Eun Mi said as she smiled at her for assurance.

 

Yeo Hee puffed her cheeks as she stared back at the letter.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, I think I should say 'yes' and give it a chance. She thought.

 

Author's note:

I'm back! Oh, hello everyone and to all of my new subbies. How are you guys doing?

 

Thank you so much for patiently waiting for my updates. ^_^ And for all of your comments too. So this is the first part of the Valentine's day special. Well, it's already March and I know how late this is. :p

But anyway, the second part is on its way so please look forward to it. I'm still figuring out how will I put all the 'revelations' in one chapter. I don't want to spoil it but 'changes' are coming soon. 

 

 

Speaking of changes, have you guys heard or seen the new hair color of our boys? I have seen some like Lu Han's silver/blue hair color. I don't know but, comeback is soon. ^_^ I can feel and smell it. I just really hope that SME is not trolling again with us this time.OTL

Anyway, you guys enjoy your day. See you on my next update. The boys won't be us anytime soon because they're still under their hoodies. XD

Saranghae~

 

 

*credits to all the owners of these photos and gifs.