Come and Go

The One You Love The Most

 

 

 

"Mworago? It was his birthday yesterday?" Yeo Hee asked. She dropped by the La Bonne Tarte again to see Eun Mi. She accidentally blurted out about Baekhyun's birthday to Yeo Hee.

 

"Well, he was supposed to be the one to tell you about it." Eun Mi muttered.

 

"Eottokhe? I should really make it up with him." Yeo Hee said, sitting back to her chair.

 

"Don't worry Yeo Hee, I'm sure he understood your situation yesterday because you called him and told him the truth." Eun Mi told her before she went back to the counter.

 

"I wonder if he was able to get home safely last night though. It was raining so hard and when I tried to call him, I couldn't reach his phone." Yeo Hee sighed as she rested her chin on her hand.

 

"His phone ran out of batteries last night..." Eun Mi slipped. She forgot that she hasn't told Yeo Hee that she was actually with Baekhyun last night.

 

"How did you know?" Yeo Hee finally asked the question that Eun Mi was expecting.
 

 

"Ah, well, it's because –" Eun Mi wasn't able to continue because someone walked inside the bakeshop.

 

"Oh Baekhyun! You're here!" Yeo Hee said after seeing him. Eun Mi remained silent as she noticed Baekhyun walked towards Yeo Hee.

 

"I just thought that I might see you here and I was right. I was actually looking for you." Baekhyun said. He glanced at Eun Mi but she quickly looked away.

 

“You were looking for me? Why?" Yee Hee got startled.

 

"Yes, because need to tell you something." Baekhyun simply said.

 

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-

 

Eun Mi carefully put down the two cups of coffee on the table and as soon as everything was settled, she politely bowed and excused herself. When she heard that Baekhyun would tell something to Yeo Hee, she didn't bother to join their conversation.

 

"I'm so sorry Baekhyun. I didn't know that it was your birthday yesterday. Let me greet you again this time. Happy Birthday!" Yeo Hee said, smilingly shyly at him.

 

"Thanks! And don't worry about it, I told you – I understand. How's Kyungsoo?"

 

"He's feeling well now. He was able to go to school this morning." Yeo Hee replied, "I think I really need to make it up with you. It's not too late for us to celebrate your birthday right? Maybe a post birthday celebration?" Yeo Hee suggested.

 

"Well, I'd really love that but I'm afraid that we won't have enough time to do so..." Baekhyun said, bitting his lower lip.

 

"Waeyo?" she asked, a little confused.

 

"That's actually what I want to tell you. Today, I had a meeting with my manager and my producer. They have this upcoming project for me and that is a US tour." he explained.

 

"A US tour? So it mean, you will have to go back in US? How long is it going to be?"

 

"Maybe a year or so –"

 

Baekhyun got cut off when Eun Mi suddenly showed up and blurted out something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you can't leave!"

 

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-

In the university hallway, Chanyeol was talking to his uncle over the phone.

 

"Jinjja sahmchon? Where did you find this person though?" Chanyeol asked his uncle after he heard the good news.

 

"Yes. He's one of the patients here. Unfortunately, his condition is not getting better but he mentioned that he's willing to donate his heart if everything else fails. But he already signed this waiver because he really wants to help." Dr. Park said.

 

"That's so sad. But I think that's also blessing. Now, I’m starting to feel bad about this. I knew that this wouldn’t be easy.”

 

"Yes, it won’t be easy but this is such a blessing. Anyway, I'll make sure to keep you posted." His uncle assured him.

 

Right after they hung up, a shrieking voice of a lady caught Chanyeol's attention.

 

"Hey! You’re Park Chanyeol right?" It was Yoo Ara.

 

"Y-Yes? And who are you?" He asked the unfamiliar girl.

 

"I'm Yoo Ara. I know you're Kyungsoo's cousin. I heard he's sick, I just want to know how he is." Yoo Ara immediately told him the reason why she walked up to him.

 

"He's sick?" Chanyeol's eyes got bigger when he found out that his cousin was sick.

 

"You didn't know? I thought you guys are cousins, how come you don't know that he got sick?" Yoo Ara judged him.

 

"Because we don't live together?" Chanyeol reasoned.

 

Yoo Ara hissed after hearing his sarcastic response. But even before she could leave, another unfamiliar person to Chanyeol showed up.

 

"Kyungsoo is fine now. He said he'll be here today." Kai said, walking towards them. Kai looked at Yoo Ara but as she felt his stares, she quickly exited.

 

"And...who are you?" Chanyeol asked Kai, another unfamiliar face for him.

 

"I'm Kai, Kyungsoo's friend. You must be his cousin."

 

"Yes I am. You said that Kyungsoo is fine now, is that true?"

 

"Yes. He called me up today and said that he's feeling well now. Good thing, Yeo Hee was there and took good care of him the entire night?"

 

"Took good care of him? The entire night?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he got affected with what Kai shared.

 

"Yes. You know that they live in one apartment, right?" Kai verified.

 

"Ah, of course. I know that." Chanyeol forced a smile.

 

"Anyway, I have to go now in my next class. Nice to meet you Chanyeol. See you around." And Kai left as he bid goodbye. The moment Kai left, Chanyeol wasn't able to stop his emotions. He sat down on a bench before he sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think I'm missing a lot of things lately. I miss her. He thought.

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-

 

Author's note:

Annyeong annyeong! Gaaah! This is a very short chapter! 

Anyway, how's everyone doing? Thanks for all of your comments for the previous chapter. Reading them gives me an idea of how you want the story will go and I'll make sure to make it happen... but not all -- because I love giving you surprises and something unexpected.

 

I know you guys have a lot of questions in mind and I'm really thankful for all of your interest for this story.

 

I'll make sure to work harder for the next couple of chapters and speaking of which, I was writing down the draft of the entire story this morning when I realized that this story won't take too long. Possible ending? Well, I haven't reached that part yet and it really depends on how many ideas will visit my head. Haha!

I also know that you guys also missed Chanyeol so I'm bringing him back -- and don't there will be more of him next time.

Thanks again everyone!

Please don't forget to comment and thanks to my new subbies!

*credits to all the owners of these gifs.