Good morning

The One You Love The Most

 

 

“Yah! Kim Yeo Hee, wake up now! We’ll be late in school.” Kyungsoo’s voice can be heard in the entire house as he knocked on Yeo Hee’s door.

 

“If you don’t open this door and wake up, I will be forced to open it and lift you again from your bed”, as he threatened his best friend to get up.

 

This is a very usual scene in the morning. Kyungsoo would always be the one to wake Yeo Hee up since his best friend is always having a hard time to wake up in the morning. Once Kyungsoo is done preparing their breakfast, he would knock on Yeo Hee’s door to wake her up. But he always fails to do it, so he would end up lifting her from the bed.

 

As Kyungsoo opened the door, he found Yeo Hee still fully asleep. He walked towards and sat on the side of the bed. He shook her body, no response. He poked her and tried tickling her – still nothing.

 

“Aish, jinjja! How could someone sleep like a dead person?” he scoffed.

 

He slowly lifted her blanket and positioned himself to carry her in bridal style. The moment he carried her body, Yeo Hee easily woke up and started screaming.

 

“Yah! Put me down! Araseo, araseo, I’m awake now!” as she protested.

 

“You’re always like this. We’re not young kids anymore so you should be responsible to wake up on your own.” He nagged at her and slowly put her down.

 

“Aish, Kyungsoo-ah! It’s too early in the morning and you’re already nagging at me like eomma!” she hissed.

 

“Araseo! Fix yourself because breakfast is ready, araji?” as he gently poked her forehead.

 

“Ouch! Alright, alright…” then Kyungsoo left. “Aish, sometimes I don’t know if he’s my best friend, my husband or my eomma…aish!” and she let another sigh of frustration.

 

○○○○○○○○○

 

 

Yeo Hee finally came out the room and headed towards the kitchen. She smelled the delicious meal Kyungsoo prepared but her eyes widened when she saw that he had prepared a lot.

 

“Woah! You prepared all of this? Is there any special occasion or what?”

 

“Well, special visitor we have.” He said.

 

“Yeo Hee! My daughter!” a hug from behind surprised her. It was her mother who came from Daegu to visit them.

 

“Eomma! I was just thinking about you!” and she tightly hugged her back.

 

“I want to make sure that you two are doing fine. Since you moved here in Seoul to take your college degree, I was really worried.” Her mom said.

 

“Well, don’t worry eomma, we are doing fine here. I still couldn’t believe that you let Kyungsoo and I live together.”

 

“But of course! I really trust Kyungsoo and I know that he could look after you.” Her mom said while patting Kyungsoo’s back.

 

“That’s right eomma! But you know what? I think she really needs to be watched over. She still doesn’t know how to wake up on her own.” Kyungsoo told Yeo Hee’s mom. He comfortably calls her eomma since she saw him and Yeo Hee grew up together like real siblings.

 

“Omo! Is that true Yeo Hee? How could you give your oppa such a hard time? Good thing, our Kyungsoo-ah is here to take good care of you.”

 

“Eomma! He’s not my oppa, I don’t even call him that since he just few weeks older than me.” Yeo Hee protested as she pouted her lips.

 

“Yah! Don’t be like that, just be thankful he’s here. Anyway, I have to go now. I just dropped by to bring those fruits and vegetables, so you two eat healthily.”

 

“Komawo eomma! Let me guide on your way out.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Aigoo. No need, Kyungsoo-ah. Just enjoy your food. And you, Kim Yeo Hee – be a good girl and don’t give your best friend a headache, araseo?”

 

“Aish, ne ne~”

 

“Alright, good bye to the two of you and take care.” With that their mom left with a smile.

 

Yeo Hee’s face is still contorted because of how her mom treated her.

 

“How could she call you with such endearment while she called me with my full name? She even treats you more like her real child than me.” She said as she stomped her feet back to the kitchen.

 

“Because you’re not a good girl…” Kyungsoo said with a huge grin on his face.

 

“MWO!?”

 

“Opps, you’re starting  to be a bad girl again… remember what eomma said – BE A GOOD GIRL.” And he continued to piss her off.

 

“Yah! DO KYUNGSOO!”

 

“Ne, just finish your food. We’ll be late now. I’ll go ahead and take a shower first.” He said while laughing at his best friend’s frustrated face.

 

○○○○○○○○○

 

 

The two walked their way to the university and still arguing.

 

“Why did you have to tell that to eomma!?”

 

“Why not?” he said while she just pouted again because she knew that she wouldn’t win over him.

 

He saw her face and couldn’t resist pinching her cheeks as they stopped from walking.

 

“As long as you don’t learn how to be responsible, I will always tell her everything” he grinned.

 

“Geurae? Alright, then I will leave the house and live on my own.”

 

“Can you really do that?” he asked.

 

She gave up. She knew that she couldn’t really live alone. She’s been dependent on Kyungsoo since then and she admitted once that she’s lucky enough to live and enjoy the college life with him.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and walked ahead when she didn’t say anything. He knew that he won again with this argument.

 

“Aish, he’s so mean! You’re still lucky because I love you…” She blurted out. She suddenly shut when those words came out, luckily Kyungsoo was already far ahead from her that he didn’t hear her.

 

Yeo Hee has been in love with Kyungsoo since high school. She couldn’t stop falling in love with him since Kyungsoo almost has everything she’s looking for a guy. But their friendship makes it hard for her to confess. They once made a promise that they would treat each other like real siblings… FOREVER.

 

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

 

Author's note:

Annyeonghaseyo! 안녕하세요!

And I'm finally back! :D You guys are the best. Thank you so much for your anticipation. So here's the first chapter. I edited it a little but I know it's still pretty short. I'll post the second chapter later once I get home from our dance rehearsal, araji?

Kyungsoo-ah, please greet our readers~

Hello everyone! ^^

I did well on the first chapter, right? ^^

 

Oh yes dear! You really did well. I'm pretty sure the readers think so too. ^^

Do you have a best friend like D.O? Or Do you want to have a best friend like D.O? 

He's like my little brother but I think he'd definitely be a very sweet friend. <3

 

Anyway, I have to leave now and prepare for my practice. I'll see guys in few hours.

 

See you guys later! I love you~ ^^

*Credits to all the owners of these photos and gifs. <3