Confidential?

The One You Love The Most

 

It was already a Saturday morning. Just like any other weekend, this is the day when Kyungsoo and Yeo Hee do their apartment's general cleaning. They usually divide the task in cleaning each area of the house and spend the entire day making sure that everything looks good as new. Kyungsoo was the one thought of this idea -- having a motherly nature, his favorite motto would always be "cleanliness is next to godliness".

 

As Kyungsoo busily wiping the windowpane outside, Yeo Hee , who was inside,  was just blankly staring at it. Kyungsoo could tell that she was in deep thought so he went inside and tapped her shoulder.

 

"Yeo Hee!" he called but she didn't budge. He tried it again, louder this time, but still the same.

 

"Yah! Kim Yeo Hee!" Kyungsoo shouted right to her ear. It was effective since it made Yeo Hee startled.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah! Micheoso? Why did you have to do that?" she yelled, rubbing her ear.

 

"Because you're not responding. What's wrong?" he asked.

 

"What's wrong?" Yeo Hee furrowed her eyebrows, repeating what he just asked.

 

"Yes, you heard me. You seem troubled." Yeo Hee released a heavy sigh as she stomped her feet to the living room. She lazily sat on the couch and Kyungsoo just sat next to her.

 

"Nothing's wrong." she said. Kyungsoo looked at her suspiciously. He knows his best friend too well. He knows when something is bugging her -- she usually puffs her cheeks, just like now.

 

"Tell me, is this because of Baekhyun?" he began to ask. Yeo Hee turned her head to look at Kyungsoo. She remembered that he was also there when Baekhyun confessed to her on their graduation ball.

 

"I knew it! You still remember this "confession" he made way back in high school, don't you?" he mentioned, scooting closer to her. Yeo Hee just gave him a look and he just grinned wider.

 

"Kim Yeo Hee... I LOVE YOU!" Kyungsoo said, imitating the way Baekhyun said these words that night. Yeo Hee just chuckled.

 

"I knew that he had this big crush on you before but I didn't really expect that he was going to do that." he said.

 

"Same here. I thought that he really treats me as a friend..." she muttered.

 

"Well, what do you think of him now? Does he look much better? He's not the "nerd-boy of the campus" we used to know."

 

"That's right. He really looks like a celebrity now. He's more confident than before." saying the word "confident" reminded her of what Baekhyun told her.

 

"I came back to win your heart -- and I'll make sure to make it this time."

 

Yeo Hee suddenly became quiet when it hit her mind and Kyungsoo didn't fail to notice it.

 

"Did he tell you something during the concert?" he asked.

 

Why is it like he's reading my mind? Yeo Hee thought. She stood up and heaved a sigh.

 

"Let's not talk about it. We have more things to do." she said, forcing a smile so he would stop from asking.

 

"Araseo. Then start cleaning the kitchen and I'll go to the bedrooms, araji?" Kyungsoo demanded.

 

"Got it. But wait, I'll just go to the restroom." she said, she was about to go straight to the restroom when she remembered something. "Kyungsoo-ah!" she called.

 

"Ne?"

 

"Don't go to my room... I'll just clean it on my own." she said.

 

"Araseo!" he assured.

 

○○○○○○○

 

After an hour of cleaning his room, Kyungsoo wandered his round eyes with satisfaction. "I think I'm done here!" he uttered. He started picking up the laundry and cleaning materials and left the room. As he went outside the room, he saw Yeo Hee's room (which is just in front of his bedroom) and its door widely opened. He tried to peek inside, but he remembered what Yeo Hee told him.

 

He began to walk and leave the room when he felt his feet starting to be heavy. Will she get mad if I get inside her room and check? He was troubled. He bit his lips while glancing inside her room again.

 

But after a couple of minutes of thinking, he already made up his mind and put down the laundry and cleaning materials outside his room. He walked inside her room and got in, as he slowly closed the door.

 

"Woah! Is this a girl's room?" he blurted out after seeing the messy room. Her clothes were shattered all over the place. Her bed sheet was not fixed properly. And when he wiped his finger on the desk, he discovered a thick dust that was possibly covering the entire room.

 

He shook his head in disbelief. Now I know why she doesn't want me to clean her room. He thought.

 

He started picking up her clothes from the floor and fixing her bed. Next, he started wiping off the dust in every corner of Yeo Hee's room. He proceeded to her study table and began arranging her books.

 

"She even leaves her laptop on?!" He exclaimed. He was about to turn it off when he noticed a certain folder on her desktop screen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Confidential?"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Author's note:

 

Hello everyone! I missed all of you! Hello to my new subbies too! <3

This chapter is a little short, don't you think? Don't worry, because I haven't updated in a long time, let me post another one! See you there ~ <3