Leaving

The One You Love The Most

 

PLEASE PLAY FOR A MORE DRAMATIC READING EXPERIENCE :P

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

After hearing Yeo Hee's advice, Eun Mi gathered all the courage she would need to stop Baekhyun from leaving. After getting all the information about Baekhyun's departure, Eun Mi didn't waste any time and went to the airport to wait for him.

 

She texted Yeo Hee first to let her know that she already arrived at the airport.

 

From: Yeo Hee

Fighting Eun Mi! I'm always here for you. Just keep me posted, araji?

 

Eun Min smiled after reading her friend's encouraging words. She breathed in and out before she uttered the word "Hwaiting!" to cheer herself up.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

"Ne manager! I'm already here." Baekhyun arrived at the airport earlier than his departure time. When he received the call from his manager he was told to wait for a while so he did.

 

As he sat on the waiting area, Baekhyun pulled out his phone from the pocket of his phone. He stared at it as he thought of something.

 

Should I call her to say goodbye? Would she even care? Baekhyun's mind got filled with questions. Something inside would want him to do it, but at the same time, it would discourage him. He checked his phone several times and when he finally made a decision to do it, someone caught his attention.

 

"Can we talk for a while?"

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was taken aback with her sudden appearance. Of all people, he didn't expect that Eun Mi would show up in front of him.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦


Chanyeol went back to his apartment after spending almost a day in the hospital where his uncle works. He told Dr. Park that he would like to rest in his own room instead in the hospital. His uncle let him go but before he left, Dr. Park told him about his real condition.

 

*Flashback*

 

"A bypass surgery? But sanhchom, after that I'd have to stay in the hospital for a couple of weeks, right?" Chanyeol said after hearing about the doctors’ suggestions.

 

"Yes. But that's the best thing we could do. Listen Chanyeol, if we don't do this, your chance to live longer would be harder to achieve." His uncle explained.

 

"But my chance to live my life the way I want it would be impossible too." He retorted. Chanyeol has been trying to be the most optimistic of all, but every time he does, something would eventually remind him of his condition – which he only has few months to live.

 

"Chanyeol, let's do this. It's for your own sake." Dr. Park pleaded.

 

*End of flashback*

 

Chanyeol was blankly staring at the ceiling as he thought deeply about his uncle's suggestion. His eyes wandered around his room and suddenly, the calendar on the wall caught his attention.

 

He slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the wall.

 

"Three months, I only have three months..." he uttered. As he marked down the calendar, he noticed another thing.

 

 

"Valentine's day is coming." he said. Suddenly, an idea came up to his mind. He quickly took his phone and dialed his uncle's number.

 

"Sanhchom? I've already made a decision. But I have one condition." he said.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Can we have the surgery after Valentine's day? I have made some plans for that special day."

 

"If that's what you like." And his uncle gladly agreed.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

At the airport, silence stood between Baekhyun and Eun Mi as they stayed at waiting area. Eun Mi nervously stared at her feet as she thought of where to begin. Meanwhile, Baekhyun seemed to be uneasy as well as different thoughts invaded his head. Is she going to say something? He thought.

 

Finally, after a couple of few minutes, Eun Mi had the guts to speak up.

 

"Please don't leave..." she muttered.

 

Baekhyun looked at her and noticed her nervous look. "I-I don't understand..." he stammered, choosing the right words to say.

 

"I know that to you I'm a just a fan –"

 

"You're not. You're a friend..." he added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...just a friend." As she said these words, she bravely looked at him. She pursed her lips before she continued. "I don't know if I have the rights to say this but... can you please stay?" she asked, controlling her tears not to fall.

 

"I already told you and Yeo Hee that this could be the best for my career." Baekhyun said.

 

"But if it was Yeo who would stop you, would you stay?" Eun Mi just retorted. She knew that Baekhyun would not listen to her but just like what she told Yeo Hee, she didn't want Baekhyun to leave without knowing her true feelings for him.

 

"Why are you asking me this question? Eun Mi, I know that you want me to stay and I understand why –"

 

"You don't!" she cut him off. Eun Mi wasn't able to stop her tears from falling.

 

"E-Eun Mi, why are you crying?" Baekhyun started to panic as she began to cry. He walked towards her and held her shoulders. Eun Mi looked up and spoke between her sobs.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't really mean it. I tried my best to stop it – but I failed." Eun Mi said, weeping uncontrollably.

 

"W-What do you mean?" Baekhyun couldn't get what she was trying to say. Eun Mi wiped her tears and calmed down for a moment so she could say the words properly.

 

"I'm...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...in love with you Baekhyun." she confessed.

 

Baekhyun suddenly felt astounded and touched at the same time with Eun Mi's confession. With his experience, Baekhyun has never received such a sincere confession. Sure he does have fans who scream their hearts out to tell him how much they love him – but a serious confession from Eum Mi is way too different those.

 

Eun Mi felt her cheeks burning because of too much embarrassment. She bowed down her head since she couldn't look at Baekhyun's reaction anymore.

 

"E-Eun Mi, I –"

 

"Please don't speak. I'm not ready for any rejections yet." She said as she forced a smile.

 

Baekhyun was about to say something else but the airport announcement about his departure interrupted him. He didn't say anything else as he picked up his baggage and turned his back on Eun Mi. He felt apologetic towards her, but he also didn't also know what to feel.

 

Eun Mi just watched him stepped forward. I did it. She thought. Before Baekhyun could even go farther, Eun Mi called out his name once again.

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

He turned around and looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

 

"Please always remember that...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... I will wait for you." She said as another tear fell from her eyes. For some odd reason, Baekhyun felt something inside him and unwittingly, a smile slowly crept on his face. He waved at her before he continued to walk inside the passengers' area.

 

He smiled at me. He understands. Eun Mi brightened up as she felt a little chance from all of the confessions she did.

 

"I'll wait for you Baekhyun, I don't care no matter how long... I'll just wait for you." Eun Mi said, smiling as she waved at the plane where Baekhyun was.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Author's note:

I'm such a bad author... OTL Mianhae if I kept you guys for waiting so long.

 

I thought you already forgot about us noona....

 

Aww, of course not Kyungsoo-ah! Mianhae~

 

Don't worry noona, we're not mad...

 

Are you sure? :3 You don't look like.. OTL

 

Of course noona! Saranghae~

 

Aww! Nado Saranghae Kyungsoo-ah!

 

I love you guys... I hope you're not really mad *hides in the corner*

 

So please let me know what you think.

Eun Mi did it! Yay! So what will happen now that Baehyun has already left.? 

Is this going to be a chance for Kyungsoo? Or for Chanyeol?

Hmm... it really depends. Like what I've said before, this is my first story which doesn't have a fixed storyline...so things could really change. And it all depends on you guys. So please keep your comments coming.

 

Thanks to all of my new subbies! Welcome!

Sarangahe! I will work HARDER and QUICKER so I can post the next chappie as soon as possible.

By the way, SHINee is back! OMG! This is random... but let me tell you this, Mrs. Sarang is a SHAWOL too. So I'm actually listening to their latest album while posting this. It is DAEBAK (as always) ^^~ 

See yah everyone on my next update!

 

*credits to the all the owners of these phots and cute gifs of D.O <3