Riddle

The One You Love The Most

 

Yeo Hee was taken by surprise by Baekhyun's sudden visit. When Kyungsoo heard his name, he quickly went to the door and welcomed their friend.

 

"Hey Baekhyun! What brings you here?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"I'm on my way to my scheduled fanmeet today. But I decided to drop by since your place is just along the way." Baekhyun explained.

 

"Oh jinjja? Well, come inside first." Yeo Hee invited him.

 

"No, it's okay. My manager is waiting in the car. I just really dropped by to give you these. These are passes for my mini-concert in this bar tonight. I hope you two would come and you could also invite two of your friends." Baekhyun said.

 

Yeo Hee and Kyungsoo happily took the invitations. Baekhyun bid goodbye to the two and left with a smile.

 

○○○○○○○

 

As they went back inside the house, Kyungsoo observed the passes Baekhyun gave them.

 

"He looks so dfferent now, don't you think?" He commented.

 

"Yeah. He has really changed." Yeo Hee just agreed.

 

"I'll get the other ticket and invite Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said, keeping the other pass.

 

"Araseo, I'll invite Eun Mi then."

 

With that the two continued cleaning their apartment.

 

○○○○○○○

Evening quickly came and the two of the busily prepared for Baekhyun's mini concert.

 

"Where's the mini-concert will be held again?" Yeo Hee asked, as she went down the stairs brushing her hair. She was wearing a very simple, yet cute blue dress and -colored stiletto shoes. Kyungsoo didn't fail to notice her effortless beauty as he glanced at her. It took a while for him to respond to her question.

 

"It's going to be in Octagon resto-bar. I've been there before so I know where it is. I already called Chanyeol and he said that he's also on his way."

 

"Great. Eun Mi's on her way too."

 

"Alright! Ready?"

 

“Kaja!" And the two of them left the apartment.

 

When they arrived at the resto-bar, they immediately met Chanyeol who was already there. The moment he saw Yeo Hee, his face quickly brightened up.  Just like Kyungsoo, he was also stunned to see her tonight.

 

After greeting one another, they proceeded to their table. Few minutes later, Eun Mi also arrived. Yeo Hee introduced Chanyeol to Eun Mi and they brightly smiled and bowed at each other.

 

Eun Mi suddenly scooted closer to Yeo Hee and whispered.

 

"You didn't tell me that Chanyeol is this cute." she giggled. Yeo Hee just smiled and nodded. Ash Yeo Hee continued to chat with Eun Mi, she slightly glanced at Chanyeol and caught him staring at her. But instead to look away, Chanyeol just grinned at her and Yeo Hee smiled in return.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was just quietly watching the two and how they glanced at each other. Strangely enough, a sudden throb hit his chest.

 

Everyone’s attention was caught when Baekhyun stood on the stage.

 

“Good evening everyone! First of all, I want to thank you for coming to my first ever fanmeet here in Seoul. I really missed being here and being with you guys tonight – I really want it to be extra special.” Baekhyun began his speech as the ladies on the crowd drooled over his charisma.

 

"The first song I'll be singing is dedicated to all lovely ladies here. But this is also dedicated to someone special to me. Do you want to guess who it is?" after he threw the question, the music started playing in the background. He took the microphone and four roses with him then slowly he walked towards the crowd.

 

 

 

 

Excuse me, baby, y you
I’m going to ask you a sweet riddle
There are no hints
So listen carefully before you answer

 

He sang as he handed one rose to a lady in the crowd.

 

Cute, then y
Who is this lovely girl?
Who could she be?
If you have any clue at all, take a shot

 

He continued singing as he walked by another table and gave a rose to another girl.

 

I love you, girl, even if I were to be given the entire world
I wouldn’t give her up, who could it be?
I love you, girl, no matter who tries to stop me
I can’t lose her, who could it be?

 

While singing the chorus, the ladies couldn't stop dreaming to be Baekhyun's special someone.

 

Little things make her sulk
Little pranks annoy her
Who could she be?

 

Baekhyun stopped to another table, singing and winking at his new girl. As he handed another rose, he quickly moved to the table where Yeo Hee was.

 

Stop asking for hints
She’s a pro at being frivolous
She’s so kind-hearted that she can’t do anything without me
Who could she be?
Try to guess

 

When Yeo Hee noticed that he was walking towards their location, she felt nervous. But unexpectedly, Baekhyun gave the fourth rose to Eun Mi. Eun Mi on the other hand, felt unbelievably happy as she received the rose from the man she adores.

 

Baekhyun went back to the center as he finished the song, but before he reached the last few lines, he took a bouquet of roses and held it.

 

I love you girl, even if I were to be given the entire world
I wouldn’t give her up, that’s you
I love you girl, no matter who tries to stop me
I can’t lose her, baby, that is you

 

He slowly walked back to where Yeo Hee was and stared deeply through her eyes. He handed the bouquet of roses to her and she was completely stunned.

 

The answer to my secret love
That’s you

 

As he finished the song, Baekhyun just smiled at her. Jealousy could be really sensed all over the resto-bar, but his fans also felt touched with his romantic way of confessing his love for Yeo Hee -- for the second time around.

 

○○○○○○○

 

After his first song, everyone applauded and he bowed to show his gratitude. Kyungsoo cheerfully clapped as he watched his friend. So he still has feelings for her. He thought.

 

However, Chanyeol wasn't pleased. Who is this guy? He tried to calm down and just clapped along with everyone. Just like them, Eun Mi did the same. She couldn't deny the jealousy she felt when she saw them but since she knew what they had in the past, she just kept quiet. I think he will be just a dream. She thought as she accepted the reality.

 

○○○○○○○

 

When the show was over, Baekhyun thanked everyone who came to his first mini-showcase. He bowed and waved at them cheerfully. After the little fansigning event, Baekhyun went to Yeo Hee's table and greeted them.

 

Kyungsoo introduced Chanyeol and Baekhyun to each other and slightly bowed at each other.

 

"I hope you guys enjoyed the show." Baekhyun said.

 

"Yes! It was a great show!" Eun Mi exclaimed.

 

"We did enjoy it Baekhyun! Congratulations! " Kyungsoo added.

 

"It was just...fine. " While Chanyeol murmured. Kyungsoo gave him a look and Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I don't know anything much about music you know." he reasoned.

 

Baekhyun just smiled and nodded. He quickly turned to Yeo Hee and asked her.

 

"How about you Yeo Hee? Did you like it? Sorry if I surprised you but that song was really for you." he said, straightforward.

 

Yeo Hee just blinked her eyes after hearing these words. That song was for me? He sang for me? He got one of the signs. She realized.

 

Little did she know, Eun Mi was thinking of the same exact thing. She has never been gloomier after realizing it.


 

○○○○○○○

 

It was already getting late so the four of them decided to go home. Baekhyun walked them out the resto-bar. When they were finally outside, Chanyeol offered them a ride.

 

"No, it's alright. We can just take a cab together with Eun Mi." Kyungsoo said.

 

"But it's getting late already. What if I just send you home instead?" Baekhyun offered the same thing.

 

"Aniya. We’re fine. Really." Kyungsoo retorted.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I insist..." This time Baekhyun and Chanyeol exclaimed in chorus.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

 

Author's note:

Hello everyone! Gah~ I miss you all so much! Did you miss me? :D


Anyway, I haven't posted in a while so I really want to make it up with you. But unfortunately, because I got too busy and swamped with work and activities lately, I hadn't gotten the chance to write the chapters for this story. T_T

What can you say about this chapter? The song I used is also from 4Men (you know that I'm such a big fan of these men). XD

However, this is the first time I'm going to do this... I’m going to let you guys decide of what will happen next.

For our poll question for today:

 

 

Someone wants to say Hi~

Hello everyone! I missed you! 

Annyeong! ^^

Annyeong lovely readers~!

 

Hello babies! I missed you so much!

We missed you too noona~

The readers missed you too~

We missed them too!

Seriously guys, when will be your comeback? OTL

Patience noona~ We'll be back too...very soon! <3

If you say so, I'll be always patiently waiting for you babies... ^^~

 

 

Anyway, that's all for today. As for the poll, I want everyone to have a participation. The first choice to have at least 10 votes will be the chosen character for the next chapter. :)

Saranghae my beloved readers!

*credits to all the owners of these gifs,. <3