The new girl

The One You Love The Most

 

Another day came and unlike any other day, Yeo Hee woke up on her own today. She couldn’t sleep last night so she got up the bed earlier than usual. She hastily ran down the stairs and looked for Kyungsoo, but he was already gone.

 

She went straight to the kitchen and found the meal he prepared before he left. On the table, she also found the note her best friend left for her.

 

Mianhae, I had to leave early because they need me for our preparation for this coming Christmas concert. I already prepared your food, so just dig in, araji? Don’t skip your breakfast.

– Kyungsoo

 

A smile slowly crept on her face because of his thoughtfulness. This is another thing he usually does when they couldn’t meet in the morning. Just like a mother to her daughter, a brother to his sister – a husband to his wife. Sometimes, Yeo Hee couldn’t really deny the happiness she feels when Kyungsoo does small things like this. At the very least, she could feel that somehow he treats her special – but in her heart, she knows that Kyungsoo is really treating her like a real sister.

 

As she sat on the chair, she started eating the meal he prepared. Right after that, she also got ready for her own class.

 

○○○○○○○

 

Chanyeol was still on his bed and talking to his uncle over the phone.

 

“Ne sahmchon, I’m doing fine.”

 

“Are you sure? Don’t forget my reminders to you, araji?”

 

“Ne, ne. By the way sahmchon, I already found her.” He excitedly brought it up as he got up the bed.

 

“Who?”

 

“The girl I’ve been looking for?” he said.

 

“Isn’t too fast? You’ve just stayed there for a couple of days.”

 

“I know. But I know she’s the one. Her name is Yeo Hee. This is it, sahmchon. She’s the girl I’ve been praying for. The one I want to love and cherish. The girl who will fulfill my last wish.” He said, romantically.

 

“Well, if you say so. But take good care of yourself, Chanyeol-ah. Especially, now that I’m not on your side. Araji?”

 

“Ne sahmchon. I’ll keep that in mind. Annyeong!” After he hung up, he looked at the wall clock and realized something.

 

“Oh, it’s time!” he uttered. As he got up the bed completely, he walked nonchalantly walked to the kitchen.

 

He opened the medicine cabinet and took a small bottle. Taking off the lid, he slid two capsules on his hand and put it to his mouth. Swallowing the capsules, he drank a glass of water so he could fully gulp the medicine.

 

Closing his tightly and heaving a sigh, he uttered. “That's much better…”

 

○○○○○○○

 

In the university, Yeo Hee immediately looked for Kyungsoo the moment she arrived. Going straight to the College of Music, she looked around to scan the students coming outside the building. But she didn’t see Kyungsoo. But when she saw a familiar face, she quickly approached the person.

 

“Kai!” she called out.

 

“Oh, Yeo Hee!” he smiled at her in return.

 

“Have you seen Kyungsoo-ah?”

 

“He’s inside. Why don’t you come in?”

 

“Ahm, well, you know I’m not really familiar with your building. So yeah –”

 

“Do you want to me join you inside?” he offered.

 

“That sounds great! Kaja!”

 

○○○○○○○

 

They both walked in the building and Yeo Hee, who has never been inside the building where Kyungsoo takes his class, curiously looked around. As they walked along the hallway, she could easily notice the students who were coming out from a classroom while holding their musical instruments. She thought that Kyungsoo might be inside, but Kai called her as he went on the other way.

 

“Kyungsoo is on their rehearsal today.” Kai explained as they walked to the rehearsal room.

 

When they reached the practice room, Kai stopped to remind her something.

 

“Students are not allowed inside, but since there are only three people inside the practice room, we can come in but make sure not to make any noise, okay?” he said.

 

Yeo Hee quickly nodded and Kai twisted the door knob and let her come in first. She slowly tiptoed but she could already hear her best friend’s voice. As she reached the interior of the room, she was amazed with how big the place was. It was a theater-like room and she could see Kyungsoo singing his heart and a pianist beside him.

 

 

Kai pulled her and sat on the very corner so they wouldn’t get caught. Aside from Kyungsoo and the pianist, Yeo Hee also noticed the girl singing with Kyungsoo.

 

“Who is she?” she asked, whispering.

 

“She’s a transferred student from Japan. But she’s Korean. Her name is Yoo Ara.”

 

Yoo Ara of Hello Venus

Yeo Hee nodded and continued watching them. Hearing Kyungsoo sing, Yeo Hee couldn’t still deny the effect of his voice to her. As a matter of fact, she started to have these secret feelings for him because of his talent. But watching him sing with a girl and looking straight to her eyes – Yeo Hee began to feel a little jealousy inside.

 

“She looks so pretty.” She uttered.

 

“Yeah. They’re actually tagged as a singing couple here.”

 

“S-Singing couple?”

 

“Yeah. I know it’s not true… but one thing, I’m sure of – Yoo Ara likes him.” Kai said.

 

A sudden pain was felt on Yeo Hee’s chest upon hearing those words. The jealousy turned to be more painful than she thought. As the song finished, Kai accidentally clapped cheered for his friend. Kyungsoo, as well as the pianist and Yoo Ara, looked at their direction. Yeo Hee mentally slammed her head when they looked at them so she quickly dragged Kai with her.

 

As they ran outside the room, Yeo Hee started yelling at Ka.

 

“Kai! Why did you do that? I thought students are not allowed inside. We almost got in trouble.” She said.

 

“I’m so sorry. I just got carried away.” He said, without any regrets on his face.

 

“Hey, why did you guys run?” The two of them turned around when they Kyungsoo. He followed them after seeing his friends watching his performance.

 

“I’m so sorry Kyungsoo-ah! I know I shouldn’t have come here. It’s just that –”

 

“Hey, hey… why are you explaining? I’m actually glad that you’re here. I thought you’re not really interested to enter this building.” He said, smiling at her. “Hey Kai, thanks for bringing her here.”

 

“Anytime!” he just said.

 

“So let’s go and have lunch.” He invited.

 

“Wait! Is your practice done?” Yeo Hee asked, stopping him to move.

 

Before he could even answer, a loud, shrieking voice of Yoo Ara caught their attention.

 

“Oppa!” she called out. She ran to Kyungsoo and hastily clung her arms to his. “Oppa! I thought we’re going to lunch together.” She said, pouting her lips.

 

Yeo Hee furrowed her eyebrows after seeing what she did. But what her made more annoyed was the way she clung to him and did that baby-talk.

 

“Did I really say that?” Kyungsoo asked as he touched his nape. He couldn’t really remember saying such a thing.

 

“Ne. So you couldn’t just get away from me, araji?” Ara said.

 

Aish! Who’s this girl? And why does she talk to him like she’s his girlfriend? Yeo Hee thought as she tightly clenched her fist.

 

She loudly cleared in front them because they seemed to be completely ignored by Kyungsoo and Ara.

 

“Ah, by the way, Ara, this is Yeo Hee – she’s my best friend. And Yeo Hee, this is Ara – she’s a new student here –”

 

“— and his future girlfriend.” Ara added and that surprised Kyungsoo. “I was just kidding oppa! Nice to meet you Yeo Hee eonni!” She initiated.

 

Eonni!? We’re not even close yet. Yeo Hee tried to calm her self down and just faked a smile in front of her. Luckily, Kai was there so he cleared the atmosphere and invited them to have their lunch.

 

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

 

Author's note:

And there you go! Haha! Another chapter for everyone. How is it?

So we have new characters. Kai, who's a very close friend D.O even in real life and Yoo Ara. Have you guys tried listening to Hello Venus? Honestly, I watched their MV once and this girl really caught my attention. She's just too pretty. If you guys have read "Fading memories" (my one-shot starring D.O) , you would notice that I also used Yoo Ara as my main girl character.

Hey Kyungsoo-ah, are you glad that she's here again?

Aww~ you look shy. You like it, huh? Now, I'm jealous...

Don't worry noona, you can have me instead. ^^

*dies* Haha! Stop it Chanyeol-ah. You already have a lot of fans here... 

Noona, I love you more! <3

Hahaha! Araseo, araseo... I believe you.

 

Gaaah! When these two boys are doing these -- my heart can't just take it. I wonder what will happen to me if Baekhyun's finally here. OTL

Anyway, tell me what you think about this chapter.

Saranghaeyo~

*credits to all the owners of these gifs and photos. <3