Surprise visitor

The One You Love The Most

 

"Confidential?" he uttered as he read the file. He clicked on the mouse to open it but he noticed it was password-protected. What is this folder? He got filled with curiosity.

 

Meanwhile, Yeo hee just came out the restroom. She heaved a relief sigh and looked around. She called out for Kyungsoo but didn't get a response. She walked to the kitchen but didn't find him there. He must be already cleaning his bedroom. She thought.

 

She decided to go upstairs and clean her room. The moment she reached her room, she carefully opened the door. Her eyes widened when she saw Kyungsoo holding her laptop.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah!" she screamed, terrified. Kyungsoo was surprised by her sudden presence. In a lightning speed, Yeo Hee ran to him and took her laptop away from him.

 

"What are you doing?" she said, panicking.

 

"I was just trying to help you clean your room. This looks like a storage room." he explained but when glanced at her again, he noticed how nervous she was. "But why do you look so scared?"

 

She couldn't say anything and just swallowed hard.

 

"Yah! Kim Yeo Hee! Are you hiding something in your laptop?" he started to interrogate.

 

It seems like he hasn't seen it completely. Good thing, it's password protected. She thought.

 

"It's a secret!" She blurted out.

 

"Secret? I thought we're best friends. Why are you hiding secrets from me?" Kyungsoo said, pouting and a little disappointed.

 

He's right! She was running out of excuses.

 

It's a girl thing!" the last excuse she could think of.

 

Kyungsoo scooted closer to her and every step he made, she stepped backwards. She completely reached the corner of her room but still hugger laptop.

 

"Tell me the truth Yeo Hee..." Kyungsoo asked, staring deeply at her.

 

Omo! Should I really confess now? She thought.

 

"Are you hiding...

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

... videos in your laptop?" he sincerely asked.

 

Yeo Hee felt her cheeks burning with how close his face to hers. But reality hit her when she realized what he just asked her.

 

"P- videos?!"

 

She hit his chest continuously before running downstairs because of too much embarrassment. On the other hand, Kyungsoo couldn't stop from laughing when he saw her blushing face. He also ran downstairs and followed her. "Yah! Yeo Hee! Wait for me!"

 

○○○○○○○

 

Yeo Hee went straight to the kitchen and put her laptop on the table. wHo could he think of that? She thought shaking her head. She was really annoyed.

 

"How could you ask me that kind of question?" she asked Kyungsoo who was comfortably leaning has back on the wall with his arms folded across his chest.

 

"How could hide something from me?" He retorted, still grinning.

 

She was speechless. How could you be so blind? These words she couldn't say out loud.

 

With too much annoyance, she just stomped her feet on her way back to living room and Kyungsoo was just following him around. He couldn't stop from giggling every time he glanced at her. He could see how she wrinkled her nose and made this cute pout.

 

She's really cute when she's mad. He thought.

 

He sat next to her and moved closer. "Yeo Hee..." he cooed.

 

"Don't talk to me!" she snapped.

 

"Fine, I'm sorry. It's my fault."

 

Yeoo Hee pursed her lips and shook her head like a little child.

 

"Come on, don't be like this." Kyungsoo pleaded. But still, Yeo Hee didn't respond.

 

"Fine. If you don't talk to me, I'll start doing this..." he started tickling her on her tummy. Kyungsoo knows how weak she could get once he starts tickling her.

 

"Yah! Kyungsoo stop it!" Yeo Hee began laughing.

 

"I won't stop until you talk to me again..." He said, still tickling her to death. Yeo Hee fell down on the couch and was too weak to push Kyungsoo anymore.

 

"Yah! Okay, okay, you're forgiven! Please stop!" she pleaded, completely lying down. Kyungsoo finally stopped while Yeo Hee was just panting heavily. With their current position -- Kyungsoo on top of her and their faces few inches away from each other -- he got the chance to stare at her face for a long time. He has never been this close to her before.

 

Yeo Hee felt her heart beat rapidly. After a couple of minutes, Kyungsoo finally felt the embarassment on their position so he hastily got up and hid his reddened face.

 

An awkward silence stood between them but it got broken when the door bell rang.

 

"I'll get it!" Yeo Hee said, standing from the couch. The moment she opened the door, she was taken by surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"B-Baekhyun?"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

 

Author's note:

Hello again everyone! 

Gaah! I missed you so much! Did you miss me too? ^^

First things first -- what can you say about these chapters? Did you like it?

I know they're pretty short. I only got a little to write them because of my rehearsals. And oh, the competition is this coming Saturday. Wish me luck! ^^~

Good luck Nonna!

Oh Baek! You're here! Thanks baby~ By the way, you haven't greeted our readers yet, right? It's your time to say Hi to them.

 

Hello everyone!

I'm your tasty Baekhyun!

Wow! That's a very cool introduction! Haha!

Anyway, thanks to everyone for continuously supporting this story. I noticed new subbies! Thanks guys for subscribing. Please enjoy reading.

It may take a while for me to update again, especially this week. The competition is on Saturday so I really have a  little time to go online. But I promise that once I'm done with all of these, I'll be back with my daily updates.

Thank you also for your support for my upcoming dance competition. 

I promise to bring home the BAEKHYUN! Hahaha! I mean, bacon.... XD

Saranghae~

Say bye bye now to our lovely readers Baek!

Bye our lovely readers! I'll talk to you more next time. Saranghae~

*credits to the owners of these gifs. <3