Chapter 2

-Fashion Chaos-

Shasha's pov

OMG!!!! It's the man that I am telling you guys about!! The man that is full of SWAG!!! I immediately stood up, bowed and apologise for a couple of times as he has a sullen expression on his face, as if I have entered his forbidden territory.

 

"You haven't answered my question. Who are you?!!!" he asked in a loud tone this time that made me startled a little bit

"I'm...i'm here to replace my friend Kim Ji Hye. I am the new Big Bang coordinator.." I answered, looking down as I was afraid to look at his face.

"What? Coordinator?" he smirked

"What's wrong with that?" I asked feeling frustrated now

 

Then he starts to move back and scan me from head to toe. Then he smirk again.

 

"Coordinator huh? For your info, I think that you have little knowledge about fashion do you know that? There is something about your outfit that is not right," he told me, looking like a pro

"Well, tell me then? Where is that something that is not right about my outfit??" I exclaimed

"Hmmmmm like EVERYTHING!!!!" he told me directly

 

 

The moment I want to answer him back, the practice room door flew open and the other four members starts to enter the room at the same time chit-chatting with each other. I don't know why but I feel more frightened with the five of them being together now.

 

"Hyung! You're back so early? Oh.. who is this pretty lady?" the maknae of the group, Seung Ri asked him

 

G-dragon just kept quiet as he still couldn't believe that  I am the new coordinator. Fine then, I will just have to introduce myself to them!! Hmph!!

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Big Bang's new coordinator!" I greeted with a bow

 

They did the same too! At least they know how to be polite unlike 'someone'.

 

"Haha nice to meet you. Yah what a good taste of fashion you have!!!" Seung Ri praised

"Oh please..." G-Dragon said followed by an unbelievable expression on his face, he then walked out from that room

"Yah hyung!! Aiish this guy. Sorry about that. He usually acts this way when he meets the person for the first time. You'll get used to it!! ANyway welcome!" Seung Ri exclaimed.

 

So we did a little bit of introduction and the real work starts. I have to coordinate for GD's solo comeback stage. Haizz, must be a pain in the head as G-dragon should be fussy about little stuffs!!! Chill Shasha it's all about the money!! Money, money, money!!! Since that annoying guy is not back yet I decided to explore the entire place.

WhiIe exploring, really do feel sad that G-Dragon whom I've expected to be a very cheerful, friendly and outgoing person turns out to be the opposite of those. At least I get to work with celebrities in the K-POP world. However, thank God the other members are not like him. I really have to teach this guy  a lesson one day!!!

 

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

What? Good taste of fashion? What is wrong with Seung Ri's eyesight? Or is it the fact that he can't see that well. A coordinator shouldn't dresses like that. DISGUSTING!!! I went straight to the recording studio to compose fresh new songs since there is nothing to do. Hmmmm.. what song should I composed since I am in a bit of a bad mood.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar sound. A barking sound coming towards the room. I felt happy because I know who that is. I quickly opened the door and happen to find Gaho barking happily at me.I just smile and carry him into the room.

 

"Gaho ah, mianhe. I've never been playing with you that much!! Appa mianhe arasoh?" I apologise to my dog treating him like my own son.

 

Gaho just me continuously on the face. That is how much he misses me.

Then, there is a knock on the door and it's my manager. I was being told to meet at the practice room to discuss about my solo comeback performance. I just nodded and carry Gaho with me and off to the practice room. As soon as I reach that place, my members were still there and I let Gaho free so that he could wander around.

While, we are discussing about my performance...

 

"Wait, someone is missing. Where is the coordinator? WHERE IS THE BLOODY COORDINATOR?!!!" I exploded in anger.

 

She expects us to wait for her this time???!!! What kind of rubbish is this!!!!!

 

"Ji Yong-ah clam down. I'll go look for her!" my best friend Taeyang volunteered

"Aiisshh!!!!! I should have just fire her just now!!!" I grumbled

 

 

2012-09-02-g-dragon_jpg_630x271_q85.jpg

 

 

 

Shasha's pov

I was so amazed by everything in this building that I didn't realize that I was actually supossed to be working and not doing some sight-seeing. Then, while I was walking I saw lots of Big Bang posters since they are the hot topic this year. I walk towards one of the posters. I slowly took out a black marker from my green bag. I scan the whole place making sure that no one is there

 

"I don't have knowledge about fashion huh?" I said to G-Dragon's face in the poster

 

I then start to draw some crap on his face just to make it look funny and ugly. After my art piece is complete, I stand back and stare at it. I burst out in laughter after that.  I put the marker back in my bag and before walking off, I punch his face that is on the poster.

 

"Annoying freak!!" I scolded the poster as if it will answer me back

 

I was shocked  when I turned my body around. Taeyang  is looking at me with his body rested on the wall, arms and legs crossed.

 

"Who are you talking to?" he asked

"Oh... hahaha... I was.. I was..." I stuttered and hurriedly cover my masterpiece before he tell GD

"Annoying... freak?? Are you referring that to GD?" he asked, smiling in a very weird way

"ANIA!!! Hahaha ania, I was acting!!! Haha, I just watch a very nice movie yesterday and my favourite line is 'annoying freak'..." I lied to him

"Come on, GD is looking for  you. If you don't want to get scolded, follow me to the practice room now!" he ordered

 

My heart that was beating really fast had return back to its normal beating speed. Phew! That was close!! I'm dead if Taeyang were to see my masterpiece. I stick out my tongue towards GD's ugly face on the poster and follow Taeyang from the back.

A few minutes later, we reach the practice room. Taeyang point to where GD is sitting together with his manager. I run  and bowed continuously and apologise.

 

"Mianhe, mianhe. It won't happen again!" I apologised

"Aiissh, first day of work and you're behaving like this.Apology accepted!!" GD scolded and accepted my apology unsincerely

"I am not apologising to you. I am apologising to your manager!!" I insulted him back

"You!!" he yelled

"Ok let's start with clothes that he is wearing first!!" I cut whatever he has to say before this discussion turns out into a fight.

 

So the three of us talk about the costumes that GD should wear, what should the dancers wear and many more.Didn't I told you guys that GD is  a very particular person when it comes to fashion? Well this is what I mean.

 

"I think for your top, more of a black is nicer instead of more of white. And for you pants a white leather pants? " I told GD

"Yah, are you dumb or what? White is more striking than black!!! There should be more of  white instead of black!!! The pants should then be black!!" he scolded me

"I am just giving my suggestion right? I am not saying that you should follow me 100%!! Who is the dumb one now?!! Fine then the dancer should wear more of a black so that the audience could only see the 'STRIKING' you arasoh?!!" I said firmly and penned down everything that had been confirmed about the clothes.

" Oh don't forget, I would like to wear something on my head while performing too! I want a black cap arasoh!! With white wordings on it!! That, you could choose for me yourself and make sure it satisfies me!!" he demanded

 

Then we moved on to talk about the location and the date that the performance will be held.

 

"Why do you always do your comeback in Inkigayo?" I asked

"It's my concert, so I will decide where it should be held. Please stop asking questions before I hire a new coordinator!!" he scolded

"Arasoh... I'm just asking. Aiish, even asking questions is wrong? What bull is this?" I whispered to myself

"What? Sorry.. I didn't catch that..." he said

"Nothing!! So your comeback will be held in Inkigayo on the 16  September 2012!! Alright got it!!" I said

 

After that, I did some admin stuffs with the manager.

Wow, my first task wasn't that bad. Not only that, I got praises from the manager as well!!! GOOD JOB SHASHA!!!!

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

What an annoying day ecpecially with the irritatiing coordinator. Arrgghhh!!!

I was about to go to the toilet when something stopped me. As I walking along the corridors where there are lots of Big Bang posters, I saw something I shouldn't be seeing!!! I slowly turned my head to that one particular poster and stare at it. Some idiot had drawn something on my precious face. No one would ever dare to do this, not even my members!!!!! It was really an insult to me and it will embarrassed me. MY IMAGE IS RUINED!!!!! DAMN BASTARD!!!!!!

Suddenly something was written beside my scribbled face:

"YOU THINK YOU'RE THAT GOOD IN FASHION HUH?!!!"

From that sentence, there is only one person who could have done this!!! Feeling frustrated, I just tear the poster but making sure that my face was not torn so that it will be an evidence for MISS COORDINATOR!!!!! I stomped towards the practice room with a sullen expression. I slam the door open and all of the people that was in the room was staring at me.

 

"Hyung, gwenchana? What's wrong?" Daesung asked

 

I then, walked towards my prey with the torn poster in my grip.

 

"Yes? You want to make changes to your performance?" she asked

 

Without wasting time, I throw the torn poster directly to her face.

 

"HYUNG?!!!" Seung ri and Daesung exclaimed

"Ji Yong- ah what's wrong?" Taeyang asked running towards him

"What had gotten into you?" TOP asked shockingly

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WILL THERE BE A FIGHT???? CHECK OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER