Chapter 15

-Fashion Chaos-

Shasha's pov

"Shasha-ah what's wrong? I asked you nicely didn't I? Why do you have to show tantrums to me? GD oppa, what's wrong with Shasha, I just asked nicely about her work and she just scolded me right in the face....," Hyuna changed the subject so that JiYong would believe every single word she said.

"Yah, she's asking you in a polite way. IS THIS HOW YOU SHOULD REACT? And what's with that face huh?" GD scolded me as I showed him my frustrated plus sad face to him.

 

Hyuna's pov

My favourite part has come. Go on!! FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!!! Come on GD I hope you hate Shasha forever for this! Haha take that !! My time has finally come!! Loser!!!

 

Shasha's pov

I can't take this anymore and it's hard for me to accept. I am completely sick and tired of the same crap! How could Ji Yong just said that when he is not even here to witness it!! I tried to control my tears but failed. Before the pain in me starts to grow bigger and bigger, I grabbed my pink bagpack, give Hyuna one fiery and daring look and leave the room immediately!! I think GD saw the tears that is rolling down my cheeks. JiYong-shi, YOU REALLY BROKE MY HEART SO DEEPLY!!!!!! As I on my way home, I remembered that very day that I so called get 'fired' by GD. The same feeling got into me again but this time, it's just double of it. Whatever he said just ripped my heart off.

As I am strolling somewhere near my house, I spotted someone really familiar. Someone wtih spike brownish hair which could be seen clearly under the shimmering light post. I know who is that even though he is sitting on the  bench without facing me.

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

TTBY15-00469.jpg

Haiizz... I am alone again!! I hate this feeling man. Is there anyone out there to accompany me? After thinking about it, I had a feeling that Shasha is getting more closer to Dragon!! Aiissh, why does he have to live with us? Spoils my mood and plan to get Shasha to be my future partner girlfriend!! Arrgghh!!! No matter what, I must win over him!! Who cares if he is  celebrity. He can have that ahjumma who sells rice cakes to be his future wife. WHATEVER IT IS!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE SHASHA AWAY FROM ME!!!! OR I'LL KICK YOUR DRAGON TO YOUR EXTINCT FAMILY!!!

 

"HYUN WOO- AH!!!" I heard someone called out my name

"Shasha? Aiissh, can't be. once she is with GD she will be sticking to him like a glue... Must be my imgination!" I whispered to myself

 

Then, my shoulder was being hiit hard!! I startled a bit and turn around to check. It really was Shasha!!! A gigantic smile appear on my face and all of that gloomy, bitter and sorrow feeling just disappear from me!!

 

"Hyun Woo-ah are you deaf or what? I've called you a few times!!" she told me

"What's wrong with your eyes? It's swollen!" I asked her

"Ania.. nothing's wrong (controlling her tears)..," she lied to me

"Eh, still wanna lie to me? You cried didn't you?" I asked

 

She gave me that poor puppy dog look as if like someone had abandon her or something. Makes me wanna hug her but I guess not before she is angry at me.

 

"Dragon's fault again?" I asked confidently

 

She nodded glumly and sit beside me. To comfort her more, I place her head on my shoulder and with my arms around her shoulder. I said all of the comforting words to her.

 

"Yah, I have a plan to teach that Dragon a lesson!" I told her

 

I told her about my idea. My idea was to avoid GD in whatever he is doing. Like for example, when he is talking to us, don't even bother to reply him a single word. It would just make him frustrated and he will forgive you sooner or later. I know this kind of people. Their intention is not to let other people look down on them no matter what happens. So we have to teach them a very good lesson so that they will learn from their mistakes!! Shasha agreed to my plan.

Well by doing this, it helps me to get closer to Shasha too!!! HEHEHEHEHE.. and sooner or later she will be my girlfriend with no one to distract. SHHHHHHH.. Dont tell her yet arasoh?

 

"Let's watch movie. You've bought the tickets right? Let's not waste it..," she told me

"So, he let you go only for tonight?" I asked, really wanting to know

"Nope, I am in fact free on every night from now onwards!!" she said

"Really? BUt I thought he always..," I said without even finishing my sentence

"Ahh!! Stop talking about it!! I have to spend more time with you anyway. You're more important to my life compared to him!! Haha let's go!!" she said happily

 

KYYYAHH!!! OMG!! OMG!!! She really make my day happy today!!! Thank you!!!

 

G-Dragon's pov

Guilt is always present in my mind everytime when this kind of things happen. Haiizzz.... Grief and guilt A powerful combination. Guilt like a liquid, a thin liquor, seeping everywhere, informing everything, saturating the whole corrosive, like seawater, scented, with the rich stench of ordure and corruption, and carrying with it hard, abrasive shards of grief.

Am I too harsh towards her just now? Aissh what is wrong with me?!!

 

"Oppa, what's wrong with her? I think she has some loose screws in her head!! You should have fired her from the very beginning!!" Hyuna's irritating voice screeched into my ear

"Just shut up will you? Aiish!!!" I shouted in anger and I really can't stand her voice

I leave the room with Gaho with me, without giving her a single glance as I was too irritated of what I've done and especially her!!

 

I went towards my white lambogini and start the engine. Before that I sit in the car and reflect on what I did. By thinking just makes me feel more devastated!! I should just drive home and sleep after eating my medicine. My God when will my thorat be fine? BIGSHOW is only two weeks away..

While driving, I still keep on reflecting with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand, elbow rested on the window with my hands touching the side of my lips. Really reflecting hard until I reach the traffic light and I almost hit an old man. Well, of course I got scolded by him but I apologise as it's my fault anyway. While waiting for people to finish crossing the road, I went on to look around at the area that I am at. I scan and scan until I saw something that makes me really wanna explode. My eyes turn into a sinister glare and seethed with exasperation.

tumblr_m6egs1XlPW1rzuwiao1_500.png

 

Shasha's pov

"Thanks for treating me to a very horrible and terrifying ghost story!!" I thanked him unsincerely

"Yeah.. yeah... You're scared aren't you garbage??? Scared Garbage!! Hahahaha!!" he teased me

"Yah stop it arasoh!! Hahahaha you screamed too!" I reminded him

"WHATEVER!!! SCARED GARBAGE!!!SCARED GARBAGE!!! SCARED GARBAGE!!! 'CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT'!!!" he went on and teased me again and went on to sing the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' song

"Hyun Woo ah stop it will you!! Hahahaha!!!' I laughed hard seeing his funny reaction

 

He even did a moonwalk lol!! But failed!! XP Cutest thing that I've ever seen. I felt much better after a very disastrous incident that happened just now. Haiizzz... why can't GD see Hyuna's other side!! I just hope her true colours would be revealed one day if possible right in front of the whole world. Hyun Woo reminds me of Seung Ri sometimes but I think my best friend is much more better in making me feel like I am a strong person again! It doesn't matter how long we've known each other, all that matters is that he has kept me smiling from the day that I was born!!

 

"Wah, my leg hurts after standing for long hours at work and for sitting for a 2 hours movie...," I complained where Hyun Woo could still be walking normally after sitting in the same position during the 2 hours movie.

"Aiish, I'm older than you and you are the one who is complaining that you are tired. Since when have you turn into an ahjumma? Arasoh, I give you a free ride. You will need to pay me the fare arasoh? 10 bucks for every steps I take!" he suggested

"What?!! You think I'm that rich to pay you? Shiro ( No in Korean ) !!' I said immediately

 

He gave me this look after I said that and went on to drink his unfinished water..

tumblr_mbh7dxzVdh1rup85y.gif

 

"Fine then, LIMP ALL THE WAY HOME!!" he said jokingly

 

I pretend to be sad.

 

"Arasoh, hop on my back..," he offered

 

I don't know whether I should..

 

"Qucik, before I change....," he said but I hurriedly hop on his back before he finished his sentence

"OMG!!! What did you eat before this? You're worst than a garbage you know that!! Yah should I throw you in this dumpster? hehehehe...," he laughed

"Ania.. hehehe!!" I warned him

 

He then purposely pretend that he want to throw me inside. The more I said no the more he keeps on wanting to throw me inside. What a fun day with Hyun Woo!! Aiissh this guy, why would I want to live at his future home (incase you guys forget, it's about where Shasha pretend to be fortune teller ). Hope this kind of fun things could happen every single day.

We reach home exactly at 10pm and it seems like Ji Yong-shi is already at home.And yeah, he is sitting at the living room composing some songs. Like what Hyun Woo and I planned before. Just ignore him and it would make me feel better. So I just act as my normal self like what me and Hyun Woo always does.

However, to be honest I do give him a few minutes of stare sometimes while he isn't watching just to see his reaction. He looked so depressed and stress out. Must be because of the BIGSHOW. After a very refreshing shower, me and Hyun Woo went to sleep seperately before GD creates another trouble. While I was laying on my matress trying to sleep, I just can't as GD's coughing sound makes me wanna so something.

 

"(GD COUGHING) (COUGHING BADLY)"

That's it. I am his coordinator and I must do something. I can't bear seeing him like this. I slide my bedroom door open went to the kitchen and prepare him some warm honey tea. After that I went to him and place the honey tea on the table.

 

"Drink this will you, or your sore throat will get worst... And we probably can't sleep hearing your cough for the whole night..," I said that without looking at him and went inside my room.

 

G-Dragon's pov

Ok, am I seeing things right now? Why is she doing all this? Aiish, she must be doing this since she can't sleep because of my cough. I took a sip and continue with my practice. In my mind now is only BIGSHOW which is happening for the next two weeks. I tried singing even though it really hurts. If I give up now, fans will be disappointed and I must not let that happen. I sing and sing and sing until I am very sleepy.

 

The next morning is a very strange one. They never even talk to me, nor even make me feel angry. In fact I felt really left out. Even during breakfast, they just talk among themselves as if I am INVICIBLE!! HELLO???!!! I am like just in front of them. Know what, just by sitting here, makes me feel like an idiot. I might as well just fly off to work. I bring Gaho along incase they also didn't pay attention to him and Gaho would feel bored.

I reach work the earliest today followed by Taeyang, Seung Ri, T.O.P, and last but not least Daesung. Alright no more wasting time. Time to get really serious.

 

Shasha's pov

I feel bad ignoring him but I think it's the best way as everytime I see his face hatred starts to grow in me. So for the following days  I kept on ignoring him and we just talk whenever we have some important things to disucss which is only about work basically. Also, I just did the 'extra work' that would prevent me from getting fired but this time I always reach on time as I can't be bothered by his nagging and stuffs.

Why does he have to be sick at this moment? If only he is not, I would not have that sympathy feeling towards him. There is one time that he coughed so badly that I have to help him by his back but I showed him my unconcerned face so that he will know that I have to do it as a part of my job and not do it just for fun. But still he work to his very hard to make sure that the concert will be a successful one. I could see the tiredness from his face. I want to give him some motivation but everytime I wanted to, something stopped me.

Finally the time has come. BIGSHOW is finally here!!! After all of their hard work, great effort, staying up late at night, better paid off. I believe in Big Bang and I am sure that today's performance will be a splendid one!! Fans are all enthusiastic to see them and some even scream out their lungs just by seeing the music video that is being shown on the big screen. Alomst all of the concert hall seats are filled with people. I could see, people wearing the BIGSHOW t shirt, some bought the light sticks, some even bought  their posters and many more. After exploring I went to the backstage where the Big Bang members are busy dressing up.

tumblr_lwjk8fjMQ01qj57cxo3_400.gif

tumblr_lwjk8fjMQ01qj57cxo4_400.gif

tumblr_lwjk8fjMQ01qj57cxo5_400.gif

tumblr_mavywheULE1rrw2ryo5_500.gif

However T.O.P just arrived due to traffic jam... HE REALLY HAVE TO HURRY!!!

tumblr_mb7ztkQkwz1rt960yo1_500.jpg

So we put on his make up first while he takes a sip of his coffee...

 

Soon, the concert begin with their first song which is 'Tonight'. The crowd cheered and scream their lungs out upon seeing their 'oppas' appearance on stage. I at backstage did the same thing too since I am a V.I.P as well. But I start to get worried when GD starts to sing. He seems as if he is forcing himself to do it. I feeling like going out to that stage and pull him to the backstage but I think I should not. Is his throat getting better? I really do hope so...

Alright after performing 6 songs as a group, it's time for their solo performance. First is Seung Ri followed by Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung and GD. I look at GD as he put on his sunglasses and test his voice right in front of the mirror. He drank lots of water after that.

tumblr_mdk65n4DKg1r7m9tbo1_1280.jpg

"Hyung, you sure you're ok to use your real voice. It hurts doesn't it?" Daesung asked him feeling concerned

"Ania I'm fine ( coughs )" he said

"Ji Yong ah just lip singing arasoh?" Taeyang persuade him

"NOMU GWENCHANA!!" he exploded in frustration.

 

He looks pissed and irritated. I wish I could be there but, arrgghh!!

OK it's showtime for him. He slowly make his way back on the stage while I just watch him at the side of the big curtain.

 

" A-yo finally.. it's this what you've been waiting for. Brand new GD... I'm all by myself. You;re my heart...breaker.... (coughs)"

 

As the songs goes on,  his voice is getting more worst. He looks really pissed right now...His other members are really worried about him.. including me...

Out of a sudden, he coughs continuously which causes the music to stop and his cough is really loud as he is coughing right into the mic. It hurts so much that he have to squad down to prevent the pain in his throat. The fans were in total shock!!! My hearts starts to beat fast!!!

 

 

 

WILL BIGSHOW COME TO AN END OR WILL IT CONTINUE????