Chapter 26

-Fashion Chaos-

Seung Ri's pov

I was the first to arrive at the practice room and while waiting for my other members to arrive, I take or should I say borrow the laptop which is resting  on the small rectangular table. I slot in the thumbdrive that Taeyang had given me yesterday into the side of the laptop to check on my masterpiece, making sure that I did it perfectly. On every picture that I scroll, I beam, laughing at it non-stop and give a broad grin, feeling so proud of what I've done.

tumblr_mcx8q1OWdG1r5ixog.gif

Suddenly, I heard another laughter coming into the practice room. A very deep low laugh. It's no other than T.O.P hyung!

 

"Ah Hyung, don't mind knocking before coming in?" I scolded him, covering the laptop screen

"Yah, is this your room? You paid for it? It's ours, YG Family's practice room! No point covering, I saw some of it..," he told me

"Aiissh,you just spoil the fun.. don't tell the others yet arasoh?" I warned him

"Arasoh, yah since I've seen some of the pictures, can I see the rest of it?" he pleaded me

"BUT DON'T TELL THE OTHERS OK? HYUNG, I AM NOT JOKING!!" I warned him, feeling afraid that he would tell

"Promise!" he assured, touching his chest for my confirmation

 

I show it to him my full master piece of Hyuna and we burst out laughing. And T.O.P hyung couldn't take it that he have to squeez his stomach as it hurts from laughing too much

537713_242341209199570_451426329_n.jpg

He then take out a disc from his brown leather bag and shove it towards me.

 


"Yah, help me add in this video to your slide...," he asked me, while I slot in the disc into the disc player of the laptop

"Why would I do that?" I asked focusing on the screen waiting for the video to be played

"Just to add on the fun. Thank God this practice room do have a CCTV!" T.O.P hyung said proudly

 

When  the video started playing, I was stun to see Hyuna and two other guys in this practice room. I asked T.O.P hyung how did he get this video. He told me that since this room has a CCTV,  he safe this video clip into a disc as an evidence to all of Hyuna's bad plan!! Haha smart eh? I think he can work as a private investigator in the future. So, after watching, I did a little touch up on the photos and the video again which turns out to be a laughing stock to me and T.O.P hyung, and then transfer the whole thing into a disc that T.O.P hyung had brought. Before saving it, I look through it again to make sure that no mistakes are being made. Just after saving the photos and video, Taeyang and Daesung hyung, strolled in the practice room, laughing.

 

"Hahahha.. that is so funny!!" Taeyang told Daesung who is joking about something else

"Seung Ri have you done what I told you to?" Taeyang asked

"Of course..  Thanks to T.O.P. hyung upon adding some extra evidence! Sure is a good one right  T.O.P hyung?" I asked who is still giggling non-stop beside me

"I think Shasha would be so proud until she will not know how to repay us!! I promise that Hyuna will cry her heart out!!" I assured them

"By the way, where is GD hyung?" I asked

"Oh he said, he have some things to settle first. He'll be a bit late but he will be there he told me. We will meet him there," Taeyang told me.

"Some things to settle? Haizz.. must be about that love triangle again... Haizz," I pretended to be sighing

"Yah, love doctor, stop all of your investigations about them arasoh? Focus more on your career!!" Daesung exposed the secret

 

Aiissh, this Daesung, I knew he will accidentally say it. now all of my members know it!! Just wait Daesung, I will come after you once our interview at "Strong Heart" ended!! Taeyang just move his head from side to side as if he is used to my character, while T.O.P hyung lift up his eyebrow, giving me the ' you're really that bored aren't you' face.Arrgghhh!!!

 

Shasha's pov

I just done showering and now it's the time to pick what clothes to wear. I look at the clock that is hanging on my wall which shows 10:30am. Oh no I've got 30 minutes left, Aiish I wonder what GD wants early in the morning. Since the weather is very warm, I just wore this...

tumblr_mb68myfsjX1rykrh4o1_500.jpg

I grab my phone, put on my navy blue low cut sneakers, grab my blue sling bag and went out off the house. Before deciding on which way I must go, I check the address that GD had sent to me earlier on my phone. I've really never heard of it and I've never been to this place before. With no ideas on how to get there, the safest thing to do is to take a cab as cab drivers should be expert in taking passengers to their destination. I went to a nearby cafe to buy coffee and then waited, flagging for a cab at the side of the road.

Since it'a a weekday, it's bloody damn hard to get a cab as every cab that passed by me, has a passenger inside. Urghhh?!! This is one thing I hate about taking cab during the weekdays. Half an hour later, flagging a cab with my jelly feeling hands after flagging for so many times, a white cab stop right before me. I board the cab and showed him the address on my phone and ordered him to bring me there. He just gave a very  satisfied look, as if he had been there for a couple times, and went on to focus on the road. I was about to take a sip of my coffee, but nothing came out from the coffee cup except for one drop of coffee on my tongue.Aiish, I've been focusing on the road that I didn't realize that I've finished up my coffee. I sighed and went on to lean my body against the seat, resting my head on the window, looking up in the sky.

I don't even feel like an hour but amazingly I've reached my destination. I don't know was it me or the cab driver is driving really fast. Ah whatever it is, I've reached the place safely. I paid the cab driver and went out. Upon my first time being in this place, I sratch my head looking so lost and then went on to give my face a little shade from the bright blazing sun by putting my hand on my forhead, blocking most of my face from the sun. My eyes starts to be  like Daesung because of the sun. When I look at my surroudings, there are no one in sight. The place is extremely deserted. I can't find GD anywhere. I decided to call him, letting him know that I've arrived.

Aissh, this jerk doesn't even pick up my calls. It getting irritating. I walk deep in further into the place and found a very beautiful fountain surrounded my many flora and fauna.

Discount-Garden-Fountains.jpg
 

Wow!! This place looks like heaven. Flowers everywhere, freshly blooming under the bright sunny sun. I feel like I'm in a dreamland just by standing there. Haiz. I should have just go and look for a job rather than wasting my time here!! Aiissh, this GD likes to fool around huh? I should have not listen to him.  After admiring all of the scenery here, I turn around about to leave but something stopped me. Now did I realize that someone is sitting right at the opposite side of the fountain, his back facing me.

"Ji Yong-shii?" I said to myself

"Since when you changed your hairstyle? Wait, GD is stylish, he will always change his hairstlye!" I said again walking faster this time

 

The more I walk, he just gets familiar and more familiar. I am only a few inches away from him. Two more steps and I will know who that is. Feeling mad upon GD's late coming, I went beside him and hit his shoulder.

 

"Yah Ji Yong-shii WHY CAN'T YOU BE PUNCTUAL?!!!!" I scolded

 

When I look at his full face, I froze. My goosebumps all rise and I feel like fainting. Am I dreaming or is this reality? It can't be... IT CAN'T BE....

HYUN WOO???????

My legs are wobly and I can't bearly stand. Hyun Woo? My head is still full of confusion.

 

"Hyun Woo...? You came back??" I said in disbelief.

"Shasha... Mianhe....I... I...," he stuttered

 

And before he could continue his sentence, I quickly run to him for an embraced.

tumblr_mc2pe6dkdc1rw8y26o1_500.png

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

My heart is beating non-stop when she does that and I can actually hear and feel her heartbeat too! That relief and touching feeling is growing up in me again.

 

"Mianhe.. Shasha... I'm sorry for leaving you here alone..," I apologised and hugged her really tightly this time.

 

However, she pushed me away, crying really badly.

 

"Why?!! WHY!!!WHY DOYOU HAVE TO DO THIS?!! YAH, IT'S NOT THE FRIST TIME YOU'VE DONE THIS TO ME. ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT?!! How coud you leave without even saying a goodbye. Even though I am still angry with you, the least you could do is say a goodbye right? One week!! One bloody week I've waited for your return. It felt like a year to me!!! I almost killed myself do you know that!!! You, selfish idiot!! Don't you know how worried am I for you? ( CRYING CONTINUOUSLY )!!" she scolded me, slapping my body continuously letting out her anger.

 

I just stood there allowing her to do that, cause I know I am in the wrong.  Just the thought of hurting her just hurts me more. That's it I can't take it anymore, I block her hand from slapping me more and pull her which cause her body to move towards mine. I hug her really tightly. Even though she wants to let go of my grip, I won't let her. I keep hugging her until she had settle down. I could feel her tears dripping continously on my light blue jacket.

 

"Mianhe.... I promise I'll never leave you again arasoh...," I assured her, her soft, silky hair

" (SOBBING CONTINUOUSLY)" she keeps on crying her heart out

"I'm sorry, truly sorry.. Do you now that girls like you are very hard to find, but I'm very glad that I met you. It feels like I've known your forever. I knew from the start I'd fall in love with you, but that still didn't stop. I love you more than you ever know. You're all I need, I would do anything for you.I'm in love with you and nothing could make me stop loving you. I always think of you while I was away, even in my sleep, you're on my mind. You truly mean the world to me. I don't say 'I Love You' not  because I have to but it's because I wanted to. There are no words to describe how I feel about you. I don't care if you think I could do better, because I want you. Forever implies many things and is a long time, but I mean each one of those things and that's time I'm willing to spend. I've loved girls before, but never have I been love in love, not untilI met you. Please forgive me... Honestly I miss you so much that I can't even sleep at night. The reason I left is also because I'm searching for my dad and thankfully I've found him. I'm actually living with him at Jeju Island. Sorry to keep you waiting, sorry to worry you, sorry to hurt your feelings! Please understand me.. and accept my apology?" I explained and confessed all of my feelings towards her, patting her back gently.

"Babo! You could have told me that you're searching for you dad. I know that's not the only reason you left me. You feel left out didn't you?  This is all not your fault, it's me who is supposed to apologised. Sorry for not spending most of my free time with you, always neglecting you, being harsh to you, always cared about other people and myself instead of you. I've realize my biggest mistakes and I've broked your mum's promise for fading that cheerful smile away from your face. Mianhe....You once said that I deserve someone sweet, funny and amazing, someone that can make me happy like GD, but don't you realized that you've just describe yourself? You think I'm into GD don't you? Well, you thought wrong, the only person that is in my heart will only be my best friend Hyun Woo. Honestly, since we're best friends and we are not supposed to tell lies to each other, I do have feelings for you. I miss you too much that I stayed awake at night just to look at your picture.I've accepted your apology. Mianhe, Hyun Woo...," she apologised as well

 

We let go of each other slowly, I then wipe her non-stop flowing tears off and gave her a warm smile. I am back to my cheerful self again!

tumblr_m933wqfSwZ1qaj0qbo1_500.gif

 

"Gwenchana, I forgive you. What are friends for right? See, you've not broken my mum's promise. I'm smiling..." I told her, already starting to show my smile

"Haha, komawo chingu!" I said cheerfully

"Aegyo!! My cute little garbage!!" I said and pinched her puffy cheeks

 

Shasha's pov

Now we are back to our normal self again. Phew, I thought Hyun Woo would never return. From now on,I promise not to ever let him be lonely, and I will never fade that smile away from him because of me again! Out of a sudden, something came out from the bushes.

 

"Aiish stupid trees!!" that someone scolded

"Ji Yong-shii?" I said

"Wah, you guys are so romantic, it's like watching a romantic movie from back there..," he said brushing of his black jeans

"What are you doing here?" I asked

 

Shouldn't the both of them be fighting right now?Then Hyun Woo explained everything about GD actually persuading him home and how he and GD get well along with each other. GD actually set this up just for the sake of me getting to meet Hyun Woo once again and be reunite with each other?I felt really touched by what GD had done. Can't believe he is actually doing all this kind things to me. I really don't know how to repay him but at the same time, I feel bad when he did this. I've never ever done a big favour for him before. Tears starts welling up in my eyes, tears of happiness.

 

"Eh, you shouldn't be crying on a moment like this..," GD told me wiping away my tears acting like a caring idol

"Komawo... I didn't expect you to do this kind of thing! How could I ever repay you?" I asked, crying, feeling guilty.

"A hug should do it, if Hyun Woo allows.." he said looking at Hyun Woo, who is nodding his head, feeling safe about allowing me to hug GD since the both of them are friends now.

 

I then hug GD as sign of thank you for whatever he had done.

20120330_bigbang_hug6.jpg

I feel like one of those lucky fans for getting a hug from my favourite idol.

 

"Komawo, Ji Yong-shii.. Sorry for all of the trouble that I've cause..," I apologised

"Gwenchana, thanks to you I've reliaze all my mistakes and it's because of you I've changed a lot. Thank you. That's one big present that you had ever given. I am doing this for the both of you to repay both of your kindness. Just treat it as a gift arasoh? Just continue to be a loyal fan of Big Bang! Take good care of yourself, if you're bored feel free to come and visit me with Hyun Woo so that at least Gaho have a friend to play with.," he said patting  my head like he always do

"I will, I promise...," I assured him

"Ah.. before I forget (LETTING SHASHA GO) I bought this for you while I was in Japan.. Hope you like it!" he said showing me two pink sneakers

"Ania, you've done enough.. Keep it and give it to the one you really cherish the most in future. Your future partner arasoh? I think she'll be the luckiest girl to have this!" I told him

 

He smiled and nodded his head.

 

"Alright, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. I have to rush to somewhere now! Hope the both of you will last long! Annyeong!" he waved and run towards his car

 

"ANNYEONG!! KOMAWO!!" both me and Hyun Woo shouted

 

"Hyun Woo-ah, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked

"Your boyfriend? No way!! Who would want to be in love with a grabage like you?" he said, which surprised me

"How could you? Fine then, you won't regret it?" I asked for the final time

"Yup I WILL NEVER REGRET!!" he told me

"ARASOH,I'M GOING AND WILL NEVER RETURN TO YOU EVER!!" I said about to stomped off when he pulled me towards him and give me a kiss on my tender lips.

 

 

 

 

Hahaha it's not the end yet guys.. Wonder what ia happening at Strong Heart?!!!!! Find out!!!