Chapter 18

-Fashion Chaos-

Hyuna's pov

I was over the moon after watching the scene of GD scolding Shasha in the recording studio about two days ago. Like I said, GD would always sided with me no matter what. Come on, who would want to be sided with that pathetic !! She is not as pretty as she think she is. Only a girl like me could win GD oppa's heart. I could hardly contain my joy and it makes me wanna see more of Ji Yong oppa. I put on my cutest outfit so that GD would be drooling upon my gorgeous and flawless appearance.

I told my manager that I would be back late as I have some business to settle with the YG staffs.Actually, that is just an excuse because my manager is quite strict and he doesn't allow me to even go near any guys and have to focus more on my career. But who cares, he can't be controlling me to be single forever and I must make sure that I will make GD oppa to be my boyfriend and if everything is going fine, I'll make him to be my husband. Hehehehe.. Now, my job is to get rid of Shasha from that building. I think using those two guys as my actors are not pretty bad at all. They really did a good job  the other time when they pretend '' me. It's worth paying them huge amount of money. Arasoh, I'm all set and absolutely ready to go.

I reach a few minutes later and I decided to make my way to the third level as GD oppa would be in the recording studio by now. I skip happily towards the recording when.... AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!

An angry frown creased my forhead, clenching my fist really tightly upon seeing what GD oppa is doing to Shasha. And who the hell is the guy right in front of me? He seems to be reacting the same way as me too.

 

"OPPPAAA!!!" I sreeched my voice towards them which causes the guy in front of me to startled and Shasha to move away from GD oppa's embrace

"I'm fine now...," Shasha told GD oppa but he feel bad upon letting her go.

Then, an idea struck into my mind like a bolt of lighting. I acted as a decent girl, walking towards Shasha and squad by her side pretending to be worried about her condition.

 

"Shasha? Gwenchana? Aiigo, look at your mascara... It's ruined! Come, let's go to the toilet and let me clean it for you?!! Let's go ( SHOWING HER MY SINISTER AND BAD SIGNAL SMILE WHEN GD OPPS IS NOT LOOKING ) " I said politely so that GD won't know the true colours of me.

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I keep on looking at Shasha as this tish looking girl dragged her gently towards the ladies. When Shasha is gone from my sight, I gave Dragon a fiery and sinister stare. He stood up, brush the dust of his pink long sleeve shirt and walk slowly pass me.

 

"Hold up!" I told him and I know he had stop moving as no footsteps could be heard.

"I'm warning you.... Don't you get any closer to Shasha ever again understand?!!" I said firmly

 

He turn around to face me. He smirk and gave me a deadly stare.

 

"Who the hell are you to say that to me huh? Hyun Woo ah, a kid like you shouldn't even step into this building? You're a nobody do you know that!! Do you like Shasha?!!" he asked me daringly

"Yes, I love her. So don't ever win her heart arasoh?!!" I challenged him

" ( LAUGHING IN DISBELIEF ) Are you kidding me?!! I think you should know my style. Once I want something I will surely get it. What makes you think you could win her heart. Just by being by her side? I can do much more better than that! And you think by acting this way, you could get her that easily? I don't care whether you like her or not, it's not my concern. Just mind your own business got it? You can't control her feelings anyway!! So let her choose who she wants to be with!!" he exclaimed and walk away

"FINE THEN! You want to play this kind of game? Let's play 'The Best Man Wins'. Since you said I can't control her feelings, let's see who could win her heart in the end!" I challenged him

"IT'S ON KID!!!! Practice hard arasoh? I'm afraid, you'll loose in the first level!!" he insulted and stomped away

 

So it's settled. Now it's gonna be...

9ceci2.jpg?w=440&h=240&crop=1    vs        G-dragon-gif.gif

Looking down on me huh? We'll see as the days pass by!!! You filthy dirty Dragon!!!!!

 

Shasha's pov

I was being drag into the toilet by Hyuna and her grip was so tight and painful which makes it really hard for me to let my hand go from her powerful grip. What has gotten into her? Did she happen to hit her head on the wall? It's really creeping the hell out of me as the way she react when she drag me is as if she is suffering from mental sickness.

 

"Yah, take it easy will you?!!" I scolded her and managed to loosened my hand from her grip

 

She then push me hard on the wall, with her moving towards me acting like a gangster

"How could I take it easy when I saw you hugging my boyfriend? Did it on purpose didn't you? Wah, are you trying to win over Ji Yong oppa? Know what, dream on..," she boasted and pointed

"Hyuna, please.. I am not in a bloody good mood to talk now! It's not me who forced him to hug me and he came searching for me himself. If you don't believe, go and confront him yourself arasoh? Yah, stop boasting around telling others about you being his boyfriend ok? He doesn't even seem to have the interest in you that much anyway!! You think you're that great aren't you? You think you're gonna be somebody everytime when you bully me? You know what, you're actually helping as everytime you insult me it actually makes me feel stronger. Trust me, with your bad character no guys would want to be with you!! Yah, you should be displaying yourself at the toys store right? Go on, or the shop will be close! Get out of my way!! Aiish!!" I scolded her and insulted her right in her face.

 

Aaarrrggh!!! I just can't stand her. She always like to start the trouble first. What a TROUBLEMAKER !!! I clean my ruined mascara using a tissue paper and walked towards the cafeteria, bought an apple juice, find a place to sit and take sip by sip on the apple juice. Then, that tragic news keep replaying in my mind.  Tears starts welling up my eyes and began rolling down my cheeks but I quickly wipe it off before I look like a dead ghost. Out of a sudden, Hyun Woo just appear and sit right in front of me in a blink of an eye.

 

"Leave me alone will you?" I told him looking downwards

"Eh... How can you say that to your best friend. I am trying to cheer you up.. Don't worry, Ji Hye is gonna be fine.. She is strong isn't she? We just have to pray for her recovery ok?" he gave me his advice.

 

I just kept quiet still feeling worried about my friend's condition. Thank GOD I am not fired or else I would even feel more guilty. From now on, I will promise to Ji Hye that I will work hard and achieve my dreams and goal including doing a better job to show her that I am a worth person for her replacement. Ji Hye-ah I won't let you down.

 

"I think it's time for me to make you laugh? Hehehe... Doctor Hyun Woo will always make all of your worries go away!" he assured me and I can't wait what is he planning to do.

 

He then pretend to follow the same actions as GD in terms of GD's pickiness, impersonating GD's rap in a funny way and even acted the same way on how GD scolded me. I was tried to control my laughter as I want to test Hyu Woo's sense of humor.

 

"Aiish, it's not amusing at all!!! Haiizz...," I pretended to be bored by it

"Huh? It can't be. Let me try something else then!" he said unsatisfied.

 

So he went on to try all sorts of things to amuse and make me laugh. To be honest, all of it almost made me laugh but still I didn't admit that it's funny. I just move my head from side to side. He was to tired that he have to order a cup of coffe to wet his dry throat.

"Aiish what is wrong with my sense of humor? Usually you'll laugh at it!! This can't be! There must be something else that I could try!!' he exclaimed in anger and went on to drink his coffee glaring at me finding ways to amaze me.

 "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................." I burst out in a huge laughter upon seeing that

"Aissh YAH IT'S NOT FUNNY ARASOH?!! It's freaking hot!!" he scolded me for laughing

"Mianhe.. you're the one who wants to make me laugh and you just did it! Congrats! LOL!" I told him

"Hehe..." he laughed a bit

 

Seung Ri's pov

During the break I am busy giving out invitation cards to my birthday party which will be held in a club called "Young Forever". I gave all of my members and all of the YG staffs including the manager. I better give Shasha and Hyun Woo as they are in the cafeteria. I went to them

 

"Am I disturbing?" I asked incase I disturbed their private moments

"Ania, of course not. What's up?" Shasha said.

"Here, you're invited to my birthday party. Both of you! Make sure you're there arasoh?" I invited them politely

"Of course! We'll surely be there!" Hyun Woo assured me

 

I smile and went on to distribute the remaining cards to the other people that I wanted to invite.

 

G-Dragon's pov

I am sitting with my other members enjoying our food except for me as a very sickening scene is happening right before my eyes. I should have follow Shasha just now!!! I regret it! While the others are eating the fruits I bite the fork, letting out my anger by biting the fork as hard as my teeth can. Hyun Woo began to her hair and she seems to be enjoying it. Aiissshh he is copying my style. I did that to her first before he does!! That's it, I am full enough just by seeing that. I slam my fork hard on the wooden table which makes everyone puzzled.

 

"I'll get going first. I want to check on something," I informed them and

Before that, I give Hyun Woo one final glare. He didn't seem to notice until I punch the wooden table really hard and all he does was rolled his eyes at me. Irritating fella!

 

Hyuna's pov

Aiiisshh!!! This women is driving me crazy!!!! Well, she must be jealous that GD oppa will never take her as his girlfriend. Ahhhh!!! I messed around with my hair, figuring on how to get her out of here forever. I then look in the mirror, take a few deep breath and cool myself down. I then walk out of the toilet, still figuring out ways! While walking, I heard a conversation between two YG staffs. I went closer to get a clearer hearing.

 

"I am sure Seung Ri's birthday party is gonna be fun!!" one of them said

"Chill, it's happening like tomorrow!! Haha...," the other one said

 

Hmm.. birthday party I see. Sounds interesting! I wish Seung Ri would have an unforgetable birthday celebration tomorrow thanks to the main star, Shasha!! I can wait to get started and I think I might need the help of the two guys again! First of all, I have to buy some clothes and accesories to make sure I look like a princess tomorrow!!

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

I was sitting on the roller chair right in front of the  computer  finding ways on how to win Shasha's heart. Then I remembered something. The shoes! I went towards my bagpack and take it out. To be honest I've never taken it out from my bag incase I have too many things in my mind and forgot to give it to her. However when I look at the shoes, it changes my mind to give it to her. Maybe I should give it later on? Aiisssh, I sighed and put the shoes back in the shoe box and then into my bag.

Suddenly a very weird idea came into my mind. I then, when to Yahoo.com to find out ways on how to impress on a girl's heart. I search, open up every link to read on it. I was totally focus, that I don't even care on what is happening on my surrounding. Something hard hit my shoulders.

 

"What are you doing???" that familiar voice asked

"Oh YOUNG BAE -AH!!!!" I raised my voice as I was surprised by him and quickly cover the computer screen

"Yah, are you hiding something from me? What are you looking at?" he said about to laugh and pushing my body away from the screen.

"Nothing really! I was looking at my own pics!! Taeyang ah jaebal!!! Hahaha!!" I pleaded, joking around like what best friends always react

2lcsh8l.gif

 

Unfortunately he manage to push me away. He burst out in laughter after reading the stuffs on the computer. OMG!!! Embarrassing moments of me ever. I feel like running away from him.

 

"Yeah your own pic huh? Since when your face transforms into words? Ji Yong-ah you serious or what? Who is she this time?" he asked

"Ania, really it's nothing.. haha. Mind your own business will you? Haha!!" I joked around with him

 

So I told him that I wasn't seeing a girl but actually I am. I know it's not good lying to your own best friend but I have to.. sorry Taeyang! I will surely reveal it to him one day! That's a best friend's promise. We joke for a little while and Taeyang really believe that I am not meeting any girl. After a good laugh, we decided to shop for Maknae's present to give it to him on his birthday party tomorrow. Since we are hungry, we went to a ramen stall not far from our work place and eat first.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgllabFLMZZQZO9vLY6od

 

 

Shasha's pov

It a new day and it's a very lucky day as it's 12/12/12!! The sun poured through my window. Another day had dawned bringing it with new hopes and aspirations. I went towards my calendar and scan through it. IT'S SEUNG RI'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Now, it's time to choose on what clothes am I supossed to wear to the party. I took out a few of my nice looking clothes and wear it one by one to test it by looking on my full length mirror.

I think I've tried more than 10 outifts already but all of it doesn't seem to interest me. No worries there is atill couple more clothes to try on.Haizz.. it's really hard being a girl... Since it will be held in a club I should be wearing something funky and stylish I decided to wear this.

tumblr_m2rrslKoja1qe1m6ko1_500.jpg 

 

So how was my pick readers? I am not sure whether it looks nice on me but whatever I gave up already!!! My back ache searching for the perfect clothes since just now! I will just wear this since it's only a birthday party Now it's time to take a shower and do a bit of a house work. Hyun Woo is still sleeping as well as GD.

After showering, I made them breakfast but they woke up like in the afternoon. Aiish waste my energy preparing for them and now the food is already cold. They must be tired.

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

Night starts to fall and it's time to get dress for the party. As I was making my way to get my closet....

"Yah, do you even have the perfect clothes to wear? Don't wear something cheap arasoh?" that Dragon insulted me again

"Fun isn't it looking down on people? You think you are that great in fashion!! Your taste in fashion is even worst than a tailor. Aiissh, I hope you will wear one of your most expensive outfit and while you're dancing, you're pants will split into half!!!!! Sickening!!" I scolded him

"Aiish YAH!!" he shouted which I don't even give a damn

 

I open up my closet and serach for the perfect clothes. Just a few seconds, and after picturing on what I wanna wear, I get changed and ................................

TADA THE RESULTS :

lee-hyun-woo-with-elle-girl-3-photos.jpg

G-Dragon's pov

What crap is he talking about? I am the goddess of fashion for his information!! Fine I'll just have to pick the nicest of the nicest clothes so that his jaws will drop to the ground!! After half an hour of choosing finally the perfect one.

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/20101113_gdragon1.jpg

Am I cute? Hehehe. It looks stylish enough to me. I put on all of my necessary accessories, spray some hairspray on my hair so that it will not go flat easily. Then, I went out of the toilet and try to take a peek on Hyun Woo's outfit since the door to his room was left ajar. Woah! His outfit is not that bad but mine is better of course!

 

"Ji Yong-shi, who are you peeking at?" Shasha suddenly asked which causes me to startled and fall on the floor

 

My eyes went really wide upon seeing Shasha in her outifit!! Am I in dreamland or does this kind of beautiful things really exist! My goodness, she is more than beautiful! The most gorgeous, pretty human being ever. She just win my heart just by dressing up like that? Omo!!!! If only she is my real girlfriend!

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

Arasoh, all ready. I sprayed little perfume on my coat and at the sideof my neck so when Shasha lean on my shoulder she would feel comfortable! Hehehe... I made my way out of the room and saw Dragon sitting stonely on the floor not moving at all. Oh yeah, how could I forget his "KNOCKOUT" song. Maybe 'sweet Medusa' had turn him into a stone. LOL!

I almost faint due too over- attractiveness when I saw what GD is looking at. Shasha? A gigantic smile appeared on my face as if I had been possessed.

 

"YAH!! CUT IT OUT YOU GUYS!!!Let's get going!!" she yelled at us and walk out of the house blushing

"Aiish, don't pretend that you are shock arasoh? Now get your in my car now! And make sure your pants are clean so that you wont leave any dust behind!! So annoying!" Dragon insulted me

 

My blood boiled after he said that to me. Relax Hyun Woo, this is only the starting of the game. Today might be his day but my day will come SOON!!!! Freaking Dragon!! Who does he think he is? What a moron!!! We reach the place 15 minutes later. If I were to drive I think we well be reaching here in just 10 minutes. His car is super slow just like the owner!

There are lots of people and celebrities attending the party. After parking the car, we went inside and we were being greeted by the birthday boy! Or should I say birthday guy?? Hahaha.. he sure is a grown up now. The club is already filled with people. Again I saw 2NE1!!!!!! OMG!! Should I greet them.... Hmmm.. I think I better not. I must stick to Shasha wherever she goes before GD steals her again from me.

 

Seung Ri's pov

"Welcome!! Hyung why did you come with the both of them?" I asked trying to get some information

"I met them along the way, so might as well offer them a lift..Happy Birthday Maknae! Taeyang give you the present already right?" he asked

"Yeah!! Awesome present! Thanks hyung!" I exclaimed

"Seung ri, happy birthday, this is from me and Hyun Woo," Shasha wished me and handed me her present

 

I was so enthusiastic to know what it is that I tear and rip the present's wrapper. AEGYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FREAKING CUTE AND I REALLY NEED THIS THING SO BADLY!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

apple-iphone-4s-silicone-case-black-whit

"Komawo!!! I love it!! Thank you Hyun Woo and Shasha!!" I thanked them

"Aissh, they needed two person just to buy this small junk?" GD whispered which I could hear it very clearly.

"Hahaha, go on inside, enjoy the food and everything! Hyung the members are waiting for your arrival!" I told him

 

Hyuna;s pov

I had arrived earlier actually and I am drinking some champange with the other celebrities when I saw GD oppa entering the club with Shasha and that guy whom I met yeaterday. Hope my plan goes well tonight! I walked towards them and greeted only GD oppa as I don't even want to give one look to a who likes to steal someone precious things! I pulled GD oppa towards me and ask him cutely for a drink. He just agree to it but sadly his mood isn't quite good whenever he is with me and by looking at his eyes, he keep staring at Shasha and the guy that is with her. Is the guy Shasha's boyfriend?

Once Seung Ri blow the candle on his huge rectangular cake which has his face printed but in a cartoon version, all of the people clapped thier hands and whistle  and make all those funny kinds of noises especially s. I could see GD oppa putting some cream on his face followed by his other members. It's really funny. Then, at the corner of my eye, I saw the guy who was with Shasha earlier just now. I went close to him to get to know about him more since he is all alone.

He introduce himself and explained that he has actually  got nothing on with Shasha and they are just best friends since they were young. He is kinda cute but really don't like to talk much to people who he doesnt know. So annoying! Then again, some evil idea is getting into my mind. Should I destroy Shasha's friendship? ( EVIL LAUGH )

Alright it's time to proceed on to my plan. I joined the YG family who is having fun joking around. While none of them are looking, I took out two packets of non-powerful drugs that would only make a person unconcious just for a while and add it into Shasha's drink. Then I shook my head to my other helper to make this plan works and he too add some of the drugs into GD oppa's drink. The good thing is they really drink it and now I just have to wait for the effect to take place.

A few minutes later, Shasha is getting drowsy and her eyes keeps on blinking to make that drowsyness go away. Same goes for my GD oppa.

 

"Shasha gwenchana?" T.O.P asked

"Huh? No.. I feel dizzy suddenly..," she told him

"Don't worry, I'll bring her to the toilet. Maybe she had too much champange..,"

"GD hyung? You look sleepy! How could you be sleepy during my birthday party?" Seung Ri

"I'm going to the toilet for a while!" GD oppa told them massaging his head while he is on his way there

 

I ask my helper carry on with the next step while I bring Shasha to the karaoke room where it is far from all of them and nobody is there. I just wait for her to be fully unconcious. A while later, my helper went into the room with GD oppa being piggyback by him. He did a good job. Both of them are fully unconcious... let's move on to my very next step of the plan.

I ask my helper to sit beside Shasha and move her head to lean on my helper's shoulder to act as if they are lovers with my helper's hand around Shasha neck. After a perfect pose, I took out my Samsung Galaxy phone and take a picture of it. After that, I ask my helper to create different kind of poses that would make people believe that Shasha and him are lovers. Alright, now it's my turn. I make different kinds of couple poses with GD oppa.

After all that fun shot, I move Shasha's heavy body closer to GD so when people see it, it's as if they are drunk together and just did something bad... I wonder what Hyun Woo would think about his best friend being a player!! Hahahahaha

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

The party has ended and Shasha and GD doesn't seem to be around. Aiish must be busy dating I think! My heart doesn't seem to be beating in peace. I have to find out where they are before they do something that is not supossed to be done. Hey, I am not being dirty minded ok but we are in a club and  yeah those kinds of things will happen sometimes! I search the toilet and as many small hiding places that I could find but still nothing. Then I came across a very dim tunnel which leads me to the karaoke room. I turn the door knob open and the room was dark. And when I swtich on the lights, my face was contorted with rage and fury.

 

Shasha's pov

I start to open my eyes bit by bit. OMG my head hurts!!! I give my head a massge for a few time and the moment I turn to my right, I was bewildered that Ji Yong-shii was sleeping right beside me. I could sense someone else's presence as well.

 

"SHASHA??!!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE??!!!" Hyun Woo raised his voice at me.

tumblr_mab7kzLLMj1qfw16fo1_r1_500.gif

 

Then his face totally change from a cheerful face to a very disappointed face....

 

"Hyun Woo-ania, it not what you think it is....," I told him the truth

 

 

 

 

Will Hyun Woo believe her?