Chapter 9

-Fashion Chaos-

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

It's really a boring day today. Haizz.. if only Shasha isn't working, then we could spend some time together...The truth is I do have feelings for her since the day she came back from Seattle. I didn't tell her yet as I guess it is still not the right time.Gosh, I am getting restless!!! I decided to go to one place that could really stop me from getting bored.

I get dressed and wore....

Lee-Hyun-Woo-photoshoot-octobre-2012-Ell

 

My clothes looks fancy right? Hehe better than that Dragon right, right, right???!!! Oh well, what can I say I am born this way!!! Alright then, after spraying some perfume on most parts of my clothes, I went down to the basement of my house. Alright time to choose what car I would like to drive. Since I've ride the silver one before maybe today I should ride the red one.. Wanna take a peek? Haha might as well just take a look at the whole thing!!!

78044-1.jpg

Don't be shock. My dad is the owner of the Porsche company so we get new cars for like every month!!!! And there is still plenty of cars to choose here in the basement but I shall safe it for later... Who knows I will take Shasha for a ride in the most comfortable and expensive one. That one has been reserved for her and me!! I put on my seat belt and start the engine and off I go as the big gates of my house were already wide open.

 

I reach the hospital a few minutes later. Weird isn't it? Of all places why the hospital? Well you will know it soon. I went to the usual room that I always go when I come to the hospital. I can't wait to go in there. I open the door slowly.

 

"Omma!!! I'm here!!" I shouted in delighted

"Hyun Woo-ah... you're here!!!" she said  showing me her most beautiful smile

 

Yup, my mum has been staying in the hospital for 3 years as she has leukimia. Well, I don't want to talk about it much,  as you guys should know what it means. Even though I know that something bad is going to happen to her, I just pretend not to know and just act as my normal self. It's better that way as I don't want her to be sad and cry in front of me everytime she sees me. It will just hurt me even more. So the best thing to do is, to just carry on with life as the normal way and put all the negative thoughts aside.

 

"Omma, have you eaten? I'll feed you arasoh?" I told her as I could see a bowl full of porridge right in front of her that had not been touched yet

 

She just nodded weakly. I then, lift up the bowl with my hand, take a spoonful of porridge using a spoon and move towards .

 

"Omma, watch out aeroplane is coming!!!" I warned her jokingly and make that aeroplane sound

"Haha yah, you think I am a kid!!! Aiish this boy!!" she laughed and eat the porridge at the same time my head

"How's Shasha? I've never met her for a long time. It's been three years already!!" she asked me

"Oh, she's doing fine. She just came back from Seattle this year and she is a bit busy as she has started working," I told her and keep on feeding her

"What is she working as?" my mum asked

"Coordinator!" I told her

"That is a very good job. Her parents must have been proud of her!!" my mum said

 

The truth is I never tell Shasha anything about my mum's condition as I don't want her to be worried of me. She had something else to worry about.

 

I smile and feed her and joke around with her. As long as I see a smile on her face will calm me down. I decided to stay in the hospital the whole day to accompany since it's a private room, she must be lonely with no one to talk to or joke with.

 

 

Shasha's pov

My eyes starts to open bit by bit. My vision is still a bit blur but it's much better than before. I am laying on something comfortable. When my eyes were wide open, I realize that I was on someone's bed. The bed is really huge and it's like super huge that 5 people could fit in there.A king size bed I should say. I try to sit up straight but my ankle is hurting me. Not only that, the back of my head hurts too. When I removed the blanket off my legs, my ankle had been bandage. Does this place happen to be a hospital or something? Suddenly, I heard voices coming from outside of the room. Then it was gone. Out of a sudden, the door just opened and I quickly pretend to sleep, covering my face with the blanket. That man looks familiar.

Since the blanket is white, and a bit transparent, I could see a man's figure standing right before me.

 

"JiYong-shii?" I whispered

"Don't need to pretend. I know that you're awake!!" he said

 

I slowly removed the blanket showing my two puppy dog eyes. Then, I try to sit up straight even though it still hurts. GD just sat on the bed right in front of me.

 

"The doctor said your ankle hurts really bad and you can't walk that much. Just stay here until you really can walk arasoh?" he told me

"It's ok, I can walk really well. I'm going home today. And I've said before stop being helpful to me. You've done enough!" I reminded him

"You're the one who causes me to become like this. Then who asked you to be so clumsy that you can't even see a puddle of water on the floor!!" he said

 

I don't know what to replied. What he said is also true.

 

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked

 

I moved my head from side to side.

 

"Arasoh, if you need anything just call me, I'll be upstairs composing songs. Don't you dare do anything yourself ok?!!" he said in such a concerned manner and again, he my head and giving you the look that you would just want to stare at it... Like this...

tumblr_m9mtjujcC41qebolro1_500.gif

With that he leave the room. I then, touch the part where he just did and smile. At least his character has changed.

The room was huge and freaking bored. So I decided to watch TV. I limp towards the door and open it. Thank GOD the tv was not that far from the room. I limp my way towards the black sofa, take the remote control which is on the sofa and switch on to my favourite channel. WOW there are lots of korean dramas. I must be too busy that I missed a lot of episodes from my favourite drama, "To The Beautiful You".

However, watching dramas for a long time could be bored too. I decided to make coffee for GD since I feel bad as he has helped me a lot even though he tends to be an annoying jerk sometimes. I went to the kitchen and open up every cupboard until I found some packets of coffee.

 

"Seriously? You are so bloody damn rich and you only have like so little amount of food??!!" I said to myself.

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

While I was composing some new songs, I feel really sleepy that I keep yawning for the 5th time. Then, there is a knock on my door and in came Shasha with a tray filled with one cup of coffee as the aroma of it is very strong.

 

"I made you coffee..," she said, putting the coffee gently on my table

"Yah, I've told you not to get out of bed didn't I?" I scolded her

"Please, at least let me do something to repay your kindness. I know it's not much but I will repay you with real cash after I had enough! Drink it while it's hot!!" she told me

 

I take a sip of the coffee as it is still hot and put it down on the table back and continue with my composing.

 

"Wah, these are all of the songs that you composed? Don't mind me looking at it?" she asked

"Ania!!! It's not finish yet!!" I said and quickly snatched the paper from her.

"Aiishh, afraid that your song is not nice to be heard? I'm trying to help you but if you don't want then, fine!!" she said now showing me her fake angry and sad face

"Arasoh, arasoh!!" I said feeling irritated.

 

We work on a few songs and I got to admit that she is not bad in composing songs too. Especially love songs. Maybe she has fallen in love before.. Now that I realize, it was really fun working and joking around with her together as we always teased each other. Wow, first time I am actually liking a person whom I've hated once. That's weird but I had a good feeling about this.

 

"I think you should put in some rap to this part. Since the song is not so funky, adding a slow rap should make the song even nicer!!" she suggested

"Really? Arasoh!!" he said

 

My phone rang suddenly and it's my manager. Must be about my comeback concert which is going to be tomorrow. After talking to him on the phone, I grabbed my brown leather jacket.

 

"I have to go back to the building. I'll be back late so don't wait for me arasoh? I'll get going first!!" I said and before leaving I her hair again.

 

I don't know why but I think it's my new habit of doing that to her now.

 

Shasha's pov

Finally, he is going out. Now I am free to do what I like without him in the house. I mean I am a human being too and I know that I am hurt but come on, I would of course do something that would keep me busy when I am really bored. I think and I think until an idea came to my mind. Since he is going Japan tomorrow I should bake something for him to eat on the plane.

I take my wallet with me and went to the nearest shop that sell all kinds of ingredients when you want to bake cakes, cookies or bread. I bought all the necessary ingredients to bake chocolate cookies and while I was on my way back to his house, I stop at a nearby shop which sells lots of variety of caps. I rememberd that GD mentioned that he wanted something to be worn on his head while he is performing! Haha seems like I still have to work even though it is so called my off day. LOL!! :P I went into the shop and search for the perfect cap from him until this cap caught my attention.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=65138020

I slowly pictured him wearing that and it suits perfectly as the clothes that he is wearing is gonna be black and white. After I bought that, I went back to his house.

Alright time to start with my baking. I don't need the recipie as all of the steps are inside my head because I made cookies every like every year as my mum loves to eat it!!

I tried my very best to shaped the cookies to look exactly like his face and also some cute dragon shapes!! I think it's really cute!! After all the necessary things were done, I baked them in the hot oven and while waiting for it to be baked, I flipped the pages on the ELLE magazines and saw a picture of him hugging a big teddy bear. Oh yeah, how could I forget, he was once a model for ELLE magazine before!! I grab a pen which is in my pocket and start to vandalise his face!! Hahahaha!!! Hope he doesn't sees it!!

It is close to 8pm and all the cookies are all being baked. The aroma of it just makes me wanna eat all of it!!! I cooled down the cookies and put it in a green rectangular box and make sure it is sealed tight so that it will still be crunchy. I hide the cookies in the room that I am sleeping just now as I don't want to give him first,as I am afraid that he will refuse it. I will just put the cookies and cap into his bag while he not around and I think tomorrow should be the perfect timing as he should be packing his stuffs tomorrow.

 

"Aiissh, he is not back yet? What's taking him so long?" I sighed feeling so lonely and bored.

 

I keep remembering about what happened while I was helping him with the songs just now. I smiled to myself like a mad person!! Again I turn on the tv and continue to watch the korean drama. As I was watching, I tend to get sleepy but I forced my eyes to be open as I am afraid he would do something funny when he gets home. Speaking of the devil, I could hear the turning of the door knob.

 

"Oh, you're back?" I asked

"Yeah, yah you've been watching tv all day?? What if the bills get higher? Are you gonna pay for it?" he scolded

"Ahh there is not much thing to do here!!" I challenged him back

"Aissh, I'll wash up first!!" he exclaimed and walk towards his room

 

A few minutes later, his door suddenly open and he is still wearing his white bathing robe, staring at me weirdly. I was so frightened that I just focus on the tv. I heard his footsteps getting nearer and nearer. OMG!!! Someone please help me. I am feeling anxious and super nervous.

 

"SuHyun-ah can you accompany me to bed???" he said with a very playful smile where guys always do when they want something badly from girls

"Yah, you can just sleep by yourself. You're not a kid anymore arasoh??!" I raised  my voice

"Pretty please!!" he pleaded and immeidately carry me like how married couples always do when their husband carry them

"JiYong-shi ANIA!!! Put me down!!!!" I begged him but it was too late as  we are already in his room

 

He then just throw me on his bed and start to come closer to me. I just cover my face before he do anything stupid... ANIA JIYONG-SHI!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I quickly open my eyes, making sure that I am not in his room. Phew, thank God that it is only my imagination!!! Then the same thing happened again. His door was wide open but he wore some clothes on this time. I just focus on the tv. He sits just right beside me. Before my imagination turns into reality...

 

"I'm going to bed!!!" I said and stood up immeidately

"Wait, can you even walk?" he asked

"Haha of course!! AHH!!" I assured him but followed by a scream as it was really painful when I want to move my leg.

"You sure?" he asked

"Haha yeah.. AHH!!" again I screamed in pain

 

Without even realising as I was busy massaging my leg a bit, he just carried me like what I just imagine just now. Oh no!!! Is it gonna turn into reality? Please dont!!! We stared at each other and then he look away giving me that cool and macho look, as if a hero just came to my rescue.

Ok, now we are back in the room that was once being occupied by me. He then slowly, put me gently  on the bed and he stared at me really closely, then, he came closer, and closer to me that our nose almost touch. I quickly close my face feeling really frightened.

 

"Yah. I am not that kind of guy arasoh?!!" he said to me

 

He then, push my head downwards until my head touched the soft and comfy pillow, cover the blanket around my body. After that, he went towards the air conditioner and increase the temperature incase the weather gets cold at night and leave the room.

 

G-Dragon's pov

The next morning I wake up early just to prepare breakfast for Shasha. OMG what is happening to me? I am like being even nicer to her. Aiish!! It's ok Ji Yong, she is only your guest!! And you should serve your guest with something nice. I keep repeating it while making her a cup of coffee and chicken porridge. I went to her room but she is still sleeping. I put the tray filled with food and drink at the side table and sit on the bed, watching her.

Honestly, being with her is really fun, i kept remembering about what happened yesterday while we were composing songs!! That was like the most awesome day for me ever since I have been working in the music industry for 6 years. I then, carefully, moved her fringe that is covering her sweet and beautiful face. I smiled and said.

 

"Komawo...,"

 

There is a movement all of a sudden. She started to stretch without opening her eyes yet. She yawn...

 

"AHHHH!!" she screamed upon my appearance

 

KYYAHH!! Cutest thing that I've ever see but I didn't show my excitement to her.

 

"Mianhe, I've bought you breakfast... Eat first arasoh? I have to pack as I am going Japan tonight! I have put someone incharged to take of you while I'm gone," he informed me

"Err, gwenchana, I am really fine now. I think the pain has reduce. I don't feel good sleeping at people's house. I would prefer staying at my own home. Don't worry, my neighbours know me well, and if there is any help I need I could just call them..," she explained to me

"Oh.. arasoh.. I'll just send you back home before going to the airport then....," I told her feeling disappointed actually.

 

Time pass by so  quickly, I have to be at the airport soon. So, I carry my backpack since there is not much things to bring. Strange, why does my bag feels so heavy suddenly?? I was in the car, driving Shasha home. When we reached,

 

"Thanks for the ride!!Take care while you're in Japan. Have a great performance on stage," she wished me

"Arasoh," I said and drive off.

 

Shasha's pov

Wish he would have a safe and pleasant journey.

 

The next day, I decided to meet Hyun Woo since it's the weekend and I am not wokring!! So I tried calling him but he didn't pick up his phone. Again I tried but to no avail. Haiz.. He likes to make me worry!! In the end. I went to his house to find out what is wrong with him.

However, after ringing the door bell for a couple of times, no one seems to be opening the gate of his house. Then, finally someone appear. I know who that is. He is one of Hyun Woo's dad's bodyguard, kind of a secreatry but his job is only to keep an eye on Hyun Woo.

 

"Excuse me, do you happen to know where is Hyun Woo?" I asked him

"He should be at the hospital visiting his mum!!" he told me

"Hospital? Who is sick?" I asked again

"Oh.. His mum.. She had leukimia and she had been staying in the hospital for three years.." he explained to me.

"Ahhjumma had leukimia? It can't be. Hyun Woo never tell me anything about his mum having leukimia!! Aiishh!! This idiot,  he worries me even more!! Thanks anyway!!" I thanked him and rushed to the hospital after getting some information from Hyun Woo's bodyguard!!

 

I reached the hospital 10 minutes later as I took a cab. I quickly asked every nurse about Hyun Woo's mum and one of them managed to bring me to the location. I don't want to go in the room first as I don't want to shocked the both of them. I decided to peek inside.

I saw Hyun Woo joking around with his mum and I was about to enter whn Hyun Woo's mum started to cough so badly. I mean like really badly that Hyun Woo have to use his handkerchief to cover his mum's mouth. Sadly, blood starts to flow out from his mum's mouth.

 

"OMMMA, OMMA!! GWENCHANA??!!I I'll go and get the doctor arasoh??"  he told his mum looking so panic and was about to make his way out

"Nomu gwenchana!! It's ok," his mum pulled him back

 

Honestly, I felt sad and pity for them. If only Hyun Woo told me earlier. Haizz... I then, went back outside. Then, a middle-aged man wearing a white coat which must be a doctor, when into the room. I wanted to peek again but this time Hyun Woo and the doctor went outside so I quickly hide somewhere near them making sure that I could hear them.

 

"Any news about my mum?" I heard my best friend's voice.

"I am sorry to say but she really have less than 6 months.... Hope that you really spend your precious time with her. I'm really sorry!!" the doctor said and pat on Hyun Woo's shoulder giving him some encouraging words.

 

The doctor leave Hyun Woo looking so half dead and shocked upon hearing what the doctor just said. He immediately drop down to his knees, tears starts rolling down his cheeks continuously like the waterfall.

 

"Omma!! Omma!!!" he screamed in sadness and full of anger.

 

I can't help it but to cry too. It hurts me!!! Hurts me so deeply to see him acting like that. I myself was so shocked that I covered my mouth and cry so that he would not know that I am there. Should I go and comfort him? I am scared that he would be even sadder if I am there!! Haiz... WHAT SHOULD I DO????!!!!