Chapter 13

-Fashion Chaos-

Shasha's pov

Oh no this is not gonna be good. Please don't tell me he is staying over at my house!!! I pick up my keys that is still on the ground but my eyes are still focus on him. I walk slowly towards my door step.

 

"What are you doing here? Ran away from home?" I asked him in an insulting way as I am still angry about what happen in the afternoon.

 

He just look down and while he was doing that I quickly search for the key that would unlock my door but unfortunately he grab my hand which causes me to move back one step.

 

"Yah, I haven't even finish telling you anything yet!!!" GD told me

"Then, hurry up will you?" I said

"Actually my house is down for some renovation and I can't be probably be staying there until it's done...," he explained

"You can live in Hyuna's house for temporary!!" I said trying to get some hints whether he is interested in her

"Please no!! Ahhh please just agree to it!!" he pleaded

 

He then explained to me all the disadvantages of sleeping in a house that is renovating and stuffs. I just keep quiet and listen to his grandfather story about his stupid house renovation thing. After a full and long explaination..

 

"Are you kidding me? You're a celebrity and your bank is loaded with cash!! Seoul is such a big place and I am sure there are a few hotels!! Just stay there arasoh? Should I recommend you the most luxurious and expensive one?" I said and almost about to unlock my door when he again grab my hand.

'YAH!! I'm... I'm not like you who likes to spend all of their money got it?!! I like to safe and I can only think of one place to live in which is here!!" he challenged me

 

Oh well, time to test him. So what? His other members doesn't have a home?

 

"What about your other member's place?" I tried to test

 

He starts to tell me his so called 'reasons' for not staying with them and he starts off from the oldest member to the youngest.

 

GD'S REASONS

1) TOP - He always likes to have some privacy and it's hard to live with him as he likes to do things secretly

2) Taeyang - I know he is my best friend but he has a dog named BOSS and they can't be seperated from each other like me and Gaho so I will get lonely living with him

3) Daesung - Since he is a fan of Dareamon, he will always watch his Doraemon show continuously and again I will get lonely

4) Seung Ri - Yeah, even though I am quite close to him, but we like to tease each other and I'm afraid that I to the max that he will explode and he will banned me from coming into his house

 

Hmm... not bad as a liar huh??!!! A STUPID LIAR!!! No wonder he has no problem composing that song!! Come on, I am sure that would be really glad to have him living in their house!!! I said no to him a few times but he pleaded and begged me like mad as if he desperately needed somewhere to stay. As I can't take his nagging and annoying reasons anymore, I just agree to it as my head hurts even more hearing his 'girly pleading' thing!!!

The moment I open my door he just rush in which is a rude thing to do!!! Really rude!!! I gave that irritated knda look to him but he just ignore it and just put his lugage aside and lay himself on my sofa when..........

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" a familiar voice from under the white blanket shouted in pain

 

Ji Yong immediately jump up and the shockness robbed him from speech!! He go on to rubbed his chest to slow down his fast beating heartbeat!! KYYAHH!!!! THAT'S CUTE!!!

 

"YAH SHASHA CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M HERE!!!" Hyun Woo said, removing the blanket from his entire body

 

Ji Yong slowly moved his glasses downwards to have a clearer look

big-bang-bigbang-g-dragon-g-dragon-Favim

And Hyun Woo just give that "Not Him Again" look

603186_401751039879282_676290000_n.jpg

To be honest, they look really cute everytime when that happens!!! So I did a little bit of introduction even though I've done it before, just in case they have a short term memory loss after that shocking thing happen. Haha honestly, there is nothing to be shocked about. Haizz.. I think they are just being too dramatic don't you think so? I thought only girls would be! LOL!!! I explained to Hyun Woo about the homeless GD case and even Hyun Woo gave that 'can't be trusted' face to GD. GD then, just push Hyun Woo to the ground and it is his turn to lay comfortably on my sofa.

 

"Wah, what's on the menu tonight?!!" GD asked as if I'm the owner of a restaurant

"WHAT?!!" both me and Hyun Woo said in out loud to him

"Yah, your guest is hungry, you should cook for him arasoh?" he complained

"Once you live here, you are no longer called a guest anymore arasoh? Let's go and buy something Hyun Woo ah, before someone dies out of starvation!!" I said sarcastically.

 

"WAIT!! Let's go!!!" GD said and quickly pulled me out of the house, leaving Hyun Woo all alone!!

 

Aiisshh!!!! I was being force as usual to get in his car.  I am so so very sorry Hyun Woo. He stand right in front of the door watching as me and GD get inside the car with a very sad expression where you just wanna give him a hug. Off the car goes!! I went to the usual ahjumma place to get our dinner as you can even get free food sometimes!! Hehehe hope she will give us for free!!

GD shouldn't have really use his car as it's only a short distance from my house to the place. Haiizz..I don't understand why celebrities like to really waste their money on unimportant stuffs?? We went into the food stall and order our food but we have to wait like half an hour as there a lots of customers to serve. So, I decided to take a walk at a park nearby while waiting. GD just follow where I am going as he is not use to my area.

 

G-Dragon's pov

Wow, at last I am alone with her. But strange that we are like walking so far from each other. I did a little jogging to catch up with her which is a few metres in front. Then there is this awkward silence again! I could sense that she want to tell me something but she is shy to talk. She keeps on avoiding to face me. Aiisshh face me will you !!

Hahahaha are you kidding? Of course I wont say that to her. Sorry Shasha, I take back my words... Hehehehe....

avatar.org.jpg

Oh yeah, now I remember what to talk about.

 

"Yah, your friend, does he really have no where else to stay?" I asked trying to get some hints whether she allow him to stay because she feels sorry for him or she already has some feeling for him.

"Well, he do, but according to his situation right now I think it's best for him to stay with me!!" she told me staring up at the sky covered with a blanket of stars.

"Aisshh, he looks so healthy to me. Not even a single sign that he is sick. You think your home is some sort of a childcare centre or something?" I scolded

"Yah, talking about other people, you're also the same ok? You can just live in a hotel!! Make my job easier anyway!!" she admitted

"I've told you before didn't I?I'm a person who likes to safe!! Ahhh, I'm thirsty, buy me a cup of coffee!! Make sure it's hot!!" I demanded

"Right now?!!" she asked

"Like duh....Quick I'm thirsty!!!!" I ordered

"But...," she said

"10 minutes and that's it! Or else you can kiss your dream job good bye!! Your time starts now..... you have exactly 8 minutes left...," I informed her

 

She made that sullen expression and hurriedly run to wherever shop that comes to her mind first. She made it back on time and yeah the coffee is still hot. We chat about some basic things and then I went on to investigate her relationship with that Hyun Woo guy. Even though she said that he is just a friend to her but there is something in me that tells me they have a very deep relationship!! Hope the truth will be revealed soon!! After half and hour had passed, we went back to the food stall.

 

"Here are your dinner kids!" that ahjumma said

"Komawo ahjumma!" Shasha thanked her and I just bowed and smile without showing my full face or else she will be going crazy.

"OMO!OMO!! You look so familiar!! You're a celebrity right?" that ahjumma said

 

I look at Shasha and give a signal to help me with this problem.

 

"Ania ahjumma, he is a very shy boy. Yah, oppa let's go or our food will get cold!!" she acted and we leave the place immediately.

 

She called me "OPPA"? OMG!!! I feel so excited suddenly!!! I purposely drive home slowly for the purpose of being with her for a longer time

 

"Yah, can you drive faster? Our other friend should be starving at home!!" she complained

"At least both of us are gonna be safe right?" I answered back

"Aiish, you could drop me off here and I will take a bus!!" she said

"Ahh arasoh, arasoh...," I said annoyingly

 

Aiissh just because of that guy she is willing to do anything but if it comes to me everything is not right!! Does it even make sense? See, I know there is something going on between these two. The moment we reach in front of her house, she take the food and rushed inside the house.

 

"Haha (Laughing in a disbelief way) Yah is he that important to you? As if like his gonna die of starvation or something!!! That kid is really annoying!!!" I scolded as if they could hear me

 

Hmmmm....no one even cares about me.....

G-Dragon1.jpg

I went inside and close the door. I hang my coat at the back of the door where there is a place to hang coats and seat with them. When I am at home, I will be sitting on a chair as the table is high but for now all of us have to sit on the floor as the table is too short. Reminds me about how my family had dinner together!

 

"Arasoh, let's tuck in!!" Shasha said

 

We eat in silence then the both of them starts talking and I feel really left out!! Haizz... someone please talk to me!!!! Then Shasha was about to feed Hyun Woo with a spoonful of rice cakes. That is so not gonna happen especially right in front of me. I purposely cough and move my body forward so that it will hit the rice cakes which causes it to fall off from the spoon. I pretend to be guilty and apologise..

 

"I'll go get a cloth to clean first...," Shasha said

 

It's going well. As long as I don't get to see them together!!

tumblr_maz4d2wDM91rydvi7o1_400.jpg

What are you looking at kid? Got a problem? Hyun Woo showed me his "macho" looks which failed. I just ignored and continue to eat my food!! After dinner, it's bed time for them but not for me. I would have the habit of composing songs till late at night, sometimes until morning like about 1 to 2am...

Oh , both of them are alone in the room. Anything could happen right? Andwe!! I must seperate them no matter what!!!

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I feel like going out of the house because of this Dragon guy but like I've said before, I am not a guy who would easily give up on such minor things!!! I will deal with any obstacles that is in my way and I will make sure this Dragon will feel irritated!!!! It's bed time and me and Shasha are laying our matress but unfortunately that disgusting animal entered the room.

 

"Yah, do you guys know that it's against the law for a guy and a girl that is not married to be sleeping together?" he nagged

"We're friends. And what's wrong with sleeping together with friends? People do that we they go for camping!!" I said

"Listen up kid, I think you need to watch the news more. Come, get out, I'll get your matress out!! Shasha you'll sleep here alone tonight arasoh? You, kid follow me out now!!" he ordered being like a big boss.

 

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Why does people like you exist??!!! He just throw my matress on the floor at the living room and went on top to sit on the sofa.

 

"Yah, why do I have to sleep below?" I asked

"Coz you're a low class type of people!!" he insulted

"AIISSH!! YOU'RE REALLY ONE BIG JERK DRAGON!!!" I scolded and quickly lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes.

"Arrgghh!!" I heard him grumbled

 

 

 

 

 

1.30am in the morning

"GET YOUR CRAYON!! GET YOUR CRAYON!! GET YOUR CRAY!! GET YOUR CRAYON!!! GET YOUR CRAYON!! GET YOUR CRAYON!! GET YOUR CRAY!! GET YOUR. WHY SO SERIOUS? COME ONE GIRL!! COME ONE BOY!!! COME ON GIRL!......"

 

AIIIIIIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! IT'S SO FREAKING NOISY!!!!! Think this is a place for singing??? URRGHH!! I can't really sleep hearing that horrible Dragon voice!!! I cover my ears with the pillow and try to sleep!!

 

"WHY SO SERIOUS????!!!" again he yelled

"SHUT THE HELL UP WILL YOU???!!!" I scolded him

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8.00am in the morning

Shasha's pov

It's a new and bright sunny day. I was awaken by my alarm clock. I stretch and turn to face the other side as I am having the intention to hug my pillow. I felt strange. Why is my pillow so hard??!! Not only that it can even move!! I slowly and carefully open my sleepy eyes!!

 

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"