Chapter 17

-Fashion Chaos-

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

Haizz.. Is this some kind of test to see whether I could bear the pain!! Whatever it is , it's really bull! Why does he have to confess to her so early?

tumblr_ma1637Ix9x1qjh48ho1_500.gif

To prevent my heart from hurting even more, I turn around slowly so that my movements does not bother them and stroll glumly towards the bus stop. I feel so dejected seeing my best friend being with someone else and especially when a guy had confess to her his true feelings towards her. I am about to loose my whole family and now I am about to  loose my best friend? Sooner or later I will be called the 'forever alone guy'. Should I just give up on her?

I went to Shasha's place to pack all of my clothes and all of my other stuffs as it seems like she won't be needing me anymore in her life. The answer to Dragon's question is a confirm "YES" so might as well I disappear from her life as I think this friendship won't last long. After packing, I went to the hospital and lay down on the hospital bed with my mum beside me who is still soundly asleep.

However, when I am on my way to my mum's ward, that familiar ajushhi who once peeked at my mum was peeking at her again. I call out to him that causes him to run away but I run after him and managed to get him by the collar of his uniform.

 

"Ajusshi, don't mind telling me who you are? And why do you like peeking at my mum? Do you know her?" I asked him to know what was his intentions

"Er.. I am just a cleaner here. I've worked here for many years and I like to visit some of the patients here sometimes everytime I've finish my work. It's been 3 years your mum has been warded in the hospital right? I know all about her sickness. She is a very nice lady.... You're lucky to have her as a mum!" he said

"Yeah, and I am very unlucky to have a very bastard father who abadoned me and my mum for no reason. I will never forgive him for that....," I sighed in sadness

 

His face totally change and he asked for permission to leave as he have lots of work to do and I allow him. I went  into my mum's ward and lay beside her.

Ok, it's embarrassing to tell you guys this, but I am actually crying about the heartbroken scene by GD and Shasha. I tried to sleep and I twist and I turn my body for a few times but still my eyes couldn't just get tired. And that situation is really bothering my mind!!

 

"Hyun Woo-ah gwenchana?" my mum asked

"Huh? Oh.. I'm fine, I'm fine.. hehe," I pretended to be and turn to face the other side so that she wouldn't notice.

 

She then suddenly hold my hand tightly. I guess she knew that I am having problems. Mothers knows their children best!

 

"You're quarelling with Shasha? Or is it she break your heart?" my mum asked

"Eh, omma... nothing really happen!! Aiissh stop talking about her already arasoh?" I told her

"You like her didn't you? I think she will be a good girlfriend...," my mum gave her opinion

"Omma....Stop it! Yah you know who is my most best girlfriend in the world?!!" I asked her about to laugh

"Who?" she asked

"YOU OF COURSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed hesterically and hug her

"Aiish this kid! Yah omma is too old for you arasoh! Haha!" she laugh

 

Now that's the best feeling ever. Only with my mum I could calm my thoughts down and sometimes it makes all of my worry and pain feeling go away! Komawo omma!

 

Shasha's pov

What does he mean by all that. I was too starstruck to focus!

 

"I'll get going first..," he said, leaving me with full of confusion.

 

I went back home a few minutes later, changed into my pyjamas and lay on my matress. Then, I sit up straight to think about what Ji Yong just said to me. He said exactly the same thing like what Hyun Woo said to me earlier when he is trying to comfort me after Hyuna insulted me and GD was sided with her.

 

Hyun Woo : "Whenever you're feeling sad and lonely in the dark, I will always be the light to cheer you up!" [Chapter 7]

G-Dragon: "THEN DON'T HIDE YOURSELF AND CAN YOU AT LEAST LET ME BE YOUR LIGHT!!!!"  [Chapter 16]

 

Both of them said that they wanted to be the light for me but who should I trust more? Arrgggh, it will just hurt my head  if I were to decide. Hmmm. GD could be cunning sometimes, and maybe he will take back his words tomorrow. You may not know. Oh well, bed time! Hyun Woo should be happy being with his mum! Now I miss his laughter.

 

G-Dragon's pov

I can't sleep yet and I am at the balcony drinking a cup of hot coffee made by me. I look up at the sky with thousands of stars shinning brightly. Is my confession to early? Will she accept it? Aiish, maybe it's too early, no wonder she is so flabbergasted upon hearing my confession.

I finish my last sip of coffee, did a bit of stretching. Oh yeah no wonder it felt so strange! Why isnt that kid back yet? He is gonna stop leaving here already? Haha maybe he is fed up of my teasing. It much better this way!! Hope he will vanish forever! Before I went to sleep, I slide Shasha's bedroom door open. Looks like she is sleeping soundly and the room is dim which means I could still see where I'm going. I went to scan her whole room and it's true that she is a Big Bang fan. Her study table is filled with Big Bang photos and most of it is my photos. She must be a really huge fan just by seeing all of these stuffs! I then, watch her as she sleep with her blanket rested on the ground away from her body.

I pick up the blanket, and just shake it to remove those little dust and covered her shivering body. I adjust her fringe so that I could see her beautiful, flawless face.

 

"I think I might have shocked you didn't I? Mianhe... no matter what from now on I'll wait for you even though if it takes forever...," I said to her softly and her soft silkly hair and went to bed.

 

I wake up the next morning feeling so restless as I only slept for a few hours last night. Shasha should be awake!! I went out of my room happily and the moment I entered Shasha's room, everything was very tidy, all of the matress are being arranged at it's original position. Unfortunately it's empty. I serach the whole house and happen to find out that I am the only person occupying it. Where is she? AIISHH she must be with that.....

 

Shasha's pov

While I woke up at 5:30am in the morning just now, I was so bewildered and my heart almost stop beating after finding out that Hyun Woo's room is absolutely clean. I mean clean as in, none of his clothes are left in the cupboard, all of his face creams, perfume, his luagage are all gone. So, I tried going to his house as I thought he had enough sleeping over my house and wanted to go back to his. But, when I rang the doorbell continuously, no one answered, not even his bodyguard. Second place that comes to mind is the hospital and that's when I started calling him and he didn't even pick up any of my calls. He better be in the hospital or he'll be dead meat if I were to meet him anywhere along the streets.

I reach the hospital a few minutes later and when on to look for him. Firstly, I went to his mum's ward but only his mum is present. I let out a big sigh watching his mum from outside the room. Then, my body starts to feel so warm, and I am feeling so cramp standing. Out of the blue, I scream the moment I turn around.

 

"AHHHH!" I screamed

"AHHHHHHHH!" Hyun Woo screamed causing me to almost hit him in the face

"Yah what are you doing here?!!" he asked me

"You're asking me? Asked yourself that question! You said you are only staying in the hospital and you have to bring everything with you including all of your clothes, perfume, doedarant and even your toothbrush? Why the hospital is too poor to provide you with all of these stuffs? Why do you like to make me worry about you? You don't even pick up my calls!!! You are trying to run away from me aren't you? We promised to be by each other's side right? How could you just run away without informing me!! You call yourself a trust worthy friend?" I exploded right in his face and stomped out of the hospital, precious tears flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall

 

I went to the wide open space where Hyun Woo once cried there over his mum's condition and now it's my turn to cry. Haiizz.. It's not that I hated him for doing that but he could at least tell me that he wanted to be back at his home. He don't have to do it secretly right? Because of this situation, how would he expects me to trust him? Just running away like that makes me feel like I am the worst friend for not taking care of him that well. In addition, I fell guilty upon scolding him but I have to let out my true feeling towards my friend as best friends has to be straight forward to one another so that they would know how to improve and learn from their mistakes. I could sense Hyun Woo is coming towards me. He sit beside me but I don't even bother to look at his face after what he've done.

 

"Shasha, mianhe...," he apologised but still I ignore him, playing with my shoe laces

"Yah, garbage, don't make me feel bad ok? I'm sorry about what I've done...," he apologised, pleading for forgiveness this time

"Just tell me the reason, why did you do that? The truth! If you're lying, then don't ever regard me as your friend!" I warned him

"Actually... I.... I.... heard your conversation with Dragon last evening as I was on my way home to check on you. And I heard what he told you...," he admitted

"What?!! You heard everything? Like everything?" I asked feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed.

 

He nodded continuously and then make that cute sad face to me.

 

"And.. I guess you will agree to it. So I made a final decision to move out of your house, since... if you agree then I don't think I am important to your life, You'll be closer to him anyways...," he said in slow motion.

 

Upon hearing that, I hit his head with a wooden stick that I found on the ground

 

"Ahh!" he cried in pain

"Babo!!! Do you think I will really agree to it? Yah, you think I am an easy person that would except any guy's confession??!! How could you say that!! I am important to your life. Yah, without me, you would have killed yourself after hearing what the doctor said about your mum. Don't ever say that arasoh? Like you said, you'll be my light whenever I am in the dark!! So just stay that way...," I assured him

"So you didn't accept it?" he asked curiously

"NO OF COURSE!!!" I assured him again

"Really???!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!" he laughed loudly

"But what if he always stick to you 24/7 at work?" he asked

"If you're afraid that he would steal me then follow me to work?" I offered him

"Am I allow to? Are you being serious?" he asked happily

"Fine if you're not following. I'll allow GD to stick with me 24/7 ok?" I said standing up, about to leave

"WAIT!!!! Hehehe.. I'm following... wah... I get to see celebrities. especially 2NE1!!!" he said in disbelief scratching the back of his head.

Once again, our friendship was being reunited!! Haha I'm back with the cheerful Hyun Woo again!! But something is bothering me. He is afraid that GD will get closer to me? Hmm.. Is he jealous of me being with GD? I don't seem to get the full picture yet but I hope I will get to know it soon!

Hyun Woo send me to work and both of us went into the YG building!

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

WAH!! YG building isn't bad at all huh? I see lots of celebrities like Tablo, SE7EN, PSY. All of them greeted us politely as we walked pass them. Now I am getting frustrated as I haven't meet any of the 2NE1 members yet!! Come out, come out wherever you are!!

 

"You really wanna meet 2NE1 in person aren't you? Follow me!" Shasha told

 

We entered a recording studio room and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2NE1 is just right before my eyes!!! Aiigooo they are so pretty! Shasha introduce me to them and I cheerfully introduce myself to them. Hehehehe... time to flirt and let Shasha feel how I felt when she is with GD!

 

Shasha's pov

Aiish this Hyun Woo, seems like he is too over excited upon seeing 2NE1 that he all of a sudden, sits beside CL. There he goes again with his flirtish character. So annoying acting as if he is surrounded by many hot girls! And the great thing is he acts as if I am not there. Is this some kind of revenge??!! I just leave him in the room while I go to the practice room filled with 5 hot guys!!

The Big Bang members were sitted in circle to discuss about their plans on their new album. They decided to create a Japanese album where all of their songs  will be sang in Japanese language and they did this for their Japanese fans. I can't seem to focus as at the corner of my eyes I could see that GD is staring at me. I just ignore and try not to loose my focus. While the discussion is taking place, the door flew open and Hyun Woo went in and immediately sit right beside me without feeling awkward. I look at GD and he just rolled his eyes at Hyun Woo feeling annoyed of him being here. I make the introduction but when I was about to introduce him to GD...

 

"I think he knows me well! Enough of the introduction arasoh?" Hyun Woo said which makes me a bit scared if he happens to tell the truth about the three of us living together under one roof

"What do you mean by that?" Daesung asked

"Don't you know. He causes lots of trouble to us. Aiish, he is so selfish that he uses the toilet for more than an hour right Shasha! Yah, don't get confused on the toothbrushes arasoh? You almost used mine that time...," Hyun Woo exposed the real secret and I quickly cover his mouth before he could continue

"HUH?!!" Taeyang exclaimed with the other four memebrs looking at us mysteriously

"Ania, he is a big fan of Big Bang so he likes to imagine all sorts of weird things... and he thinks that you guys are living with him.. sorry..," I lied

"Phew, I thought GD is living with you guys!" T.O.P said

 

Seung Ri's pov

I know Shasha is pretending. I had a feeling that something is not quite right. Anyway, my birthday is just around the corner. Hehehe, should I remind them? Since I am the yougest I think I should.

 

"Yah, do you guys remember what is so special about this coming wednesday?" I asked trying to be an attention seeker.

"Hmm... Oh yeah, Doraemon's final episode!!!" Daesung exclaimed

 

-___-  seungri-nishinippon-120826_002.jpg That's the only thing you could think of Daesung? Aiish he and his Daraemon show!

So the other members try to figure out what is so special about Wednesday except for GD who is busy checking on the song scripts. Come on this is so pathetic, how could they not know?!!! I feel as if I'm a nobody!

 

"I KNOW!! I KNOW!!!! It's your birthday!!" exclaimed Shasha

"Phew, like FINALLY, someone figured it out. And she is an outsider!!! How could you hyungs forget about it!!" I said disappointingly.

tumblr_m1xs7k0gHd1ropyvco2_250.gif"Hold up! I knew it actually but I just wanted to wish you on the day itself... hehe..," he admitted which is full of lie just by the expression on his face.

 

I am quite delighted that at least Shasha remembers it. She must be a real Big Bang fan!

 

"Yah, maknae ah, are you trying to make us buy you presents so that is why you remind us about your birthday??" Taeyang teased  tumblr_md0tz5y72F1rharcco1_250.gif

 

I just make that 'pretend that I didn't do anything wrong' face and  change the topic with Taeyang still staring at me. All of us laugh including Shasha's friend. He seems to be friendly and an out going person. I like this type of people. But something worries me as GD hyung doesn't join the fun. After knowing him for 6 years, I know his character so well and I think he had a bit of a mood swing today. Is it about his work or Shasha? Something fishy is going on which makes me want to investigate more.

 

Shasha's pov

While I am enjoying the fun with all of them which hurts my stomach, my phone rang and it's a private number.

 

G-Dragon's pov

I heard her ringtone and give a furtive glance to her. I wonder who is calling her druing this time.

 

"Excuse me for a while...," she said to us

 

We nodded except for me and continue on what we are doing. My heart is telling me to follow her but my just won't move. Maybe it's her family members who called her and at least I feel a bit relief that Hyun Woo is not following her. And why does he have to be here? Because of his big fat mouth, I am like super close to be embarrassed in front of my members. I don't even want to introduce myself to him even if we've never met before. To me he is such a disgusting, immature, simplistic and a lazy kid! All he does all day is slack at home and go to the bloody hospital!! What a simple life to lead. Might as well find a job in the hospital. That poor beggar. Wait, he can't be poor, his car looks so expensive. Aissh,maybe he just rent it from a nearby shop!! That kind of face doesn't suite him to be a rich person.

Half an hour had pass, and Shasha isn't back yet. I am getting so restless and many negative thoughts about Shasha is playing in my mind. Even whatever my members are suggesting about the new album doesn't go into my ears as I can't concentrate well. I kept throwing a glance at the practice room door. She doesn't seem to be entering it.

 

"What's taking Shasha so long?" Daesung asked

"We really need her opinion as well...," Taeyang said

 

With that I quickly stood up and unfortunately Hyun Woo stood up as well.

 

"I'll go look for her!" both of us said

 

I give that kid a very fiery stare but surprisingly he dares to challenged me giving me the very same stare.

 

"I'l go arasoh? Or you'll get lost in this building...," I insulted him and run out quickly leaving him feeling so pissed

 

Seung Ri's pov

Hmmm.... I am starting to get the picture now. Something is really not right about the three of them.... Could it be a love triangle? Hehehe... It's time to be a love doctor from now on.... A casonova like me would always know everything about love, break-ups and many more!

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

I keep on increasing my speed in every steps I take. Where could she be? I ask lots of people that I've meet when I walked pass them but they didn't seem to find out Shasha's hiding place. Aiish, just finding her is driving me crazy. I went to every level panting really hard to catch a  breath. Still, she is nowhere to be found. My final check is on the third level. I went out of the lift and begin my search.

At last, I found her sitting down on the marble floor, with face covered with her two hands

_emo_girl_crying.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1

Is she crying or what? I then walked towards her as quickly as possible. I kneel down right in front of her and I think she could sense my presence that she slowly removed her two hands that is covering her face with. Her eyes are swelling with her black mascara flowing down her fair cheeks. How long has she been crying?

 

"Shasha gwenchana? What wrong?" I asked feeling concerned touching her shoulder

" (Sobbing)... Ji Hye... Ji Hye-ah... ( Crying uncontrlably ).... ," she kept on saying that name

"What's wrong with Ji Hye?" I asked

"She... she met with an accident while she is at her hometown! A major accident.... ( Breakdown )" she explained

"WHAT?!!!" I exclaimed as I was shocked myself to find out that my ex coordinator had met with an accident

 

She then cry her heart out as Ji Hye is also her very best friend. I give out a loud sigh, and try to comfort her by moving her head towards my chest and pat her head gently..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgXby5SczGRA4DSr6T5Vv

 

"Shhh... She's gonna be fine. I promise... It's ok, it's ok...," I calm her down.

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

Aiish where the hell did they go to? I must still find out where are they hiding before something like yesterday happen. After searching on every level only the 3rd level is left. I waited patiently as the lift goes up. When the door lift is open and when I turn my head to the right side..... my blood starts to blood and I feel like ripping GD's heart off. I clenched my fist tightly upon seeing their actions right infront of me....

001ccq.jpg

AM I TOO LATE???????