Chapter 11

-Fashion Chaos-

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

"Hyun Woo what's wrong??" my best friend kept asking

 

I don't feel like revealing it to her but the more I keep this feeling inside of me, the more sad, stress and depressed I am gonna be. Before I could even open my mouth, I begin to cry as what my mum told me a few minutes ago just pierce my heart so deeply. Then it starts to get cloudy and then tiny raindrops begin to make itself in contact with the ground.

 

"Something happened right?" Shasha said my back so gently, to calm me down

 

Finally it's starts to rain heavily and Shasha let go of me and pull me and we ran and ran, our hands intertwined. I don't want her to get sick so I removed my jacket and put it above her head while we're running. We managed to find a shelter after a 5 minutes run. We were badly drenched in the rain and she was shivering in cold. She sit down on the bench provided and I cover my jacket around her body.

I am actually shivering as well but I think she needs it more than me. My best friend always comes first when it comes to this kind of minor things!!

 

"Tell me your problem will you? Did something happen to your mum?" she asked again, still shivering

"My mum just told me something about my dad... and....," I dragged my words

"And?" she asked

"I just gotta know that my dad which is the owner of the car company isn't my biological father.... (tears about to roll down my cheeks)" I told her controlling my tears

"What?" she said in disbelief

 

The moment I say that my body starts to get even weaker and I can't really tell her in detail what happen. I rubbed my tears which are flowing, with my hands. The more I say about it, the more I will cry. Haizz.... behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my laugh I'm falling apart, look closely at me and you will see the painful side of me!!!! I really feel like I am worthless as long as I live. Why would I still be alive when my mum has only a few more months to live and my real boilogical dad whom I don't know whether he is still dead or alive, abandoned me just like that? Which parents are willing to abandon their children!!! Goodness, I can't believe I actually have a dad who would really abandon me!!! Oh God, please take away my life!!! I am useless!!!

 

"Gwenchana Hyun Woo, I'm here!! I will always be here for you!!" I heard Shasha said putting her arm around my shoulders and laid her head on it like what friends would do when they want to comfort each other.

 

She should know the pain that I am going through right now!!

 

Shasha's pov

OH GOD!!! Why must my friend go through all these? It hurts me to see him this way and it makes me wanna be with him 24/7. I did cry while I was hugging him as I could feel the anger and sadness occupying his once pure and happy heart. Now it is all covered in darkness and emptiness!!! Hyun Woo could be very far apart when it comes to distance but never in my heart!!We sit in the shelter waiting fot the rain to stop.

One hour had pass, and the rain had stoppped. I try waking Hyun Woo up but he didn't made any movement.

 

"Hyun Woo!! Hyun Woo-ah wake up!! Let's get going before the rain starts again arasoh?" I talked to him politely

 

Still no movements made. I stood up having an intention to startled him so that it would fully wake him up but unfortunately, he fell down to the ground. I become so panic that I really have no idea what to do. I squad down beside him and lift his head and slowly place it on  my lap.

 

"Hyun Woo?? Hyun Woo?? Yah don't scare me arasoh??!! You're joking aren't you??" I said continuously.

 

When, I touch his forhead and his neck, it was blazzing hot. He is having a very high fever. OMG!! I must do something before it gets worst.  I bring him back into the hospital and quickly  search for the doctor and told him about what happenned to my friend. The doctor then asked me to wait outside the emergency room. I waited and waited with my hands crossed, feeling so anxious, scared and nervous.

After I did my long waiting which seems like years, the doctor finally came out of the room. I asked about my friend's condition and the doctor said that Hyun Woo feels really depressed and that is the caused of his fever. Also, the doctor said that he needs someone to be with him at home as it can be dangerous for him to stay at home alone. I thanked the doctor and rush into the room. Hyun Woo is already sitted on the hospital bed massaging his forhead looking so weak.

 

"Hyun Woo, feeling better?" I asked

 

He smiled a bit and continue on with his massage.

 

"I know that you will hate me when I say this. The doctor said you can't be staying alone at home as your condition is not so stable yet and you must need someone to take care of you. Stay over at my place for a few days until you are back to your normal self again? Please!!! You have too!!" I begged him

"Haiz... see I hate when this happens...My life to the max!!! Haizz...," he sighed

"Nobody ever say life is gonna be easy.. they just promised that it would be worth it," I told him, touching his pale hands.

"Let's go!! I'll go and get your medicine!! You can say your goodbye to your mum first!!" I told him and leave the room.

 

Again, he did all those sweet things to his mum and kiss her forhead. I send him home as he felt a bit dizzy and it's very dangerous for him to drive.

 

G-Dragon's pov

I'm at the backstage preparing for my performance....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ6_ull2QHTU72BgtCd0L

I could hear the cheers and screams from the fans outside chanting my name!!!

Once my make-up was done, I put on my sleeveless "ONE OF A KIND' shirt and my black leather pants on. After my hair is fully dried, I flattened it and wear the VOGUE cap that Shasha bought for me. I then look at my own reflection at the full length mirror. Hmmm very, very plain. I drag the black box that is just near the mirror and search for the perfect acessories to add on. I quickly choose a few rings to be worn, a pair of black sharp earrings and my favourite bracelet.

GDA3.jpg

Alright I am all ready then ever!! It's showtime!!! Once my name had been annouced by the host, I gave my very best energy and show my most swagness to the fans!! I hope that I really gave my very best on stage today!! I felt so grateful that the fans sing along with me as well.


"THANK YOU INKIGAYO!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!" I exclaimed on the mic, smile, bow and went backstage

 

And the audience just scream their lungs out!! Sometimes I do feel sorry for my fans as they expect me to give 100% full attention to each and every fan but there is just too many of them. Sorry V.I.Ps. It's really hard to get that feeling out from me especially when it is the ending part of the concert. I will feel as if I've not shown my best or given my very best to my fans!! No matter what I will still produce songs for them and that is a promise!! :)
 

11.30pm

I am in my hotel room, relaxing my tired body on the bed. Can't believe many fans came to see my comeback stage today. The response made by the fans were quite satisfying!! There is a knock on the door and I stood up and walk towards the door. When I open I happen to see a very shy lady with a tray filled with one cup of coffee that I ordered. She blushed while giving me the coffee and as usual I would just smile back. I'm used to it anyway, it's like everywhere I go thousands of women would go crazy!! I went back to my bed, taking a sip on my coffee. While drinking, it reminds me of someone and honestly, I really do miss her! I do miss her clumsiness, her sense of humor. Especially when I always like to rush her in getting things done. She would be running and panting at the same time with my drinks. Haha CUTE!!! I then start to laugh to myself thinking about those things. Wish she were to be with me in Japan. But no worries, Ji Yong, You're gonna be back tomorrow!!!

I get bored just by staring at the four walls in my hotel room. I check the time and it's almost midnight. Perfect timing to go shopping. Well guys should know every celebrity have to act as a nocturnal creature as they can't go out in the day or else you will be stalked home!!! Haiizz.. sad right? But it's the only way I could think of to be free at least for a while. So, I asked my manager to accompany me to the nearby shops that sells quite a number of stuffs. Feeling so lazy to dressed up since it's just gonna be for a while I just grab my Big Bang 'tonight' jacket and my orange cap.

GD_Tokyo3.jpg

Oh well, still look charming anyways!! Hehehe. Not forgetting my prada shades or else fans would recognise my easily. Off we go!! We went to a few shops but still have not bought a single thing yet. Since my stomach is making some weird music we stopped by a food stall which sells sushi!! Yum! Yum!! I ate it while we are walking so that it saves some time.

Then, a pink sneaker caught my attention!! OMG!!! My hands starts to get itchy, itchy to get my credit card out just to get that shoes. I can't believe that I am really touching it!!! OMO!!! Alright what's wrong with me, cut the crap Ji Yong!!

It's funny as I was scanning the enitre shoe, it reminds me of Shasha. She always wears the same shoes when she goes to work. Isn't she bored of wearing the same old shoes? I smile and decided to buy it for her.

Ehhhhem (pretending to cough) I am not doing this because I care or like her, it's just that, I feel so bored watching her wearing the same shoes. I pick out the perfect design for her. How about this?...

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=49079627

Cool huh? Haha it cost 280 bucks only?? Dirt cheap right??! To me it's only like $2.80. Haha I paid the money to the cashier using my gold credit card which is loaded with cash. Jealous that I am rich?? Nah don't be, I will be rich like forever!! Hahaha!!

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! I need to buy something for myself as well!! Aiish how culd I forget. I get a few clothes, acessories and of course a pair of shoes!! And I choose this

2012%20supra%20shoes%20men%20supra%20sho

So which shoes are the coolest? Come on you didn't even need to answer that. Mine is for sure the most nice looking one!!! LIKE DUH!!!! Alright now I am getting sleepy and tired after a long walk from the hotel all the way here. Time to head back and sleep as I need to be at the airport like 5.30am in the morning. ONLY 4 HOURS OF SLEEP!!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! ARRGGHHH!!!

 

 

Shasha's pov

The next day right after work, I made my way to Hyun Woo's house taking a cab. I ring the door bell a few times and I saw Hyun Woo walking lazily, towards the gate. I think he just woke up from his sleep.

 

"Shasha? You're here so early?" he told me and followed by a yawn

"Early? It's like 3.30pm and you called that early? Haha gwenchana I know you're not feeling well. Let me help you pack arasoh?" I told him and rushed in,  the moment the gate is opened.

 

I've been here a couple of times before since we were in the 3rd grade and still the house has no changes to it. Some of you may think that it's rude to go into people's room without permission but I just went into Hyun Woo's room acting as if nothing  happen.

 

"Your room still looks the same!! Haha I remember we use to play poker cards on your bed and was caught by your mum!! Hahaha!" I reminded him

 

He did laugh too but he is concentrating on his packing. I lend him a helping hand and went on to help him. He should still be feeling sad and angry as I could see really well just by looking at his face.I know he is just pretending to smile when he is actually hurting inside. While packing, my eyes we fixed on his calender.

 

"I'll be back I need to go to the washroom!!" he said

 

I just nodded but eyes still fixed on the calender. I went near it and I saw red crosses on every day that passes by. I counted and his mum has exactly 5 months left. Oh God please let her live forever.

 

"It's tragic isn't it?" I heard Hyun Woo's voice.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry, arasoh, I've pack all of your stuffs!! You're ready to go!! Haha let's go!!" I said and start moving  without realizing that there is a soft toy and I tripped and fell but..... Hyun Woo safe me!!

 

"Gwenchana?!" Hyun Woo exclaimed

"Yes.. yes..," I said and our eyes begin to meet.

"Er.. we should get going!! Meet you at your car!!' I told him and hurried out of his room.

 

My heart starts to beat again. It's the same feeling as what happened to me and GD before. Scariest feeling ever. A few minutes later, Hyun Woo arrived with his big luagage. I helped him to put it in the bonnet. Off we go to my house. I felt so happy to have someone to accompany me at home or else I would be the forever alone type everyday!! We reached around 10 minutes and Hyun Woo acted as if he is seeing my house for the first time.

 

"Let's go in!!" I told him

 

He gave me that look of "should I really live here? What if I trouble her again!".

 

"Hyun Woo, I know you're still mad but please!! It's the only way to make sure you're going to get better!!" I begged him

"Do I have to?" he whinned like a girl

 

I nodded assuringly!! He is getting on my nerves now!!! Just get the hell in the house!!!

 

"Ania, I won't..." he said suddenly

"GET THE HELL IN NOW!!!!!!" I yelled right at his face which shocked him for a moment

tumblr_magoli1t3Y1rgzjbmo1_500.png

"Arasoh.. Mianhe!!" he said with his cute reaction and rushed into my house immediately

 

 

 

Darkness fell like a shroud. I am like a nurse, taking care of Hyun Woo as his fever has still not dropped yet. I let him lay on my matress in my room while I take a bowl of water and a piece of small towel. Then, I wet the towel and wipe his forhead a few times to let the fever go away! Then, I help him sit up so that he could drink his medicine.

 

"Komawo Shasha!!" he said and my head which reminds me of someone.

"Eh.. don't mention it!! Go on and sleep you really need plenty of rest!! Call me if you need anything!!!" I told him.

"Oh yeah sorry about just now!! You're too stubborn that I have to yell at you!! Goodnight!!" I wished him

"Goodnight GARBAGE!!!!" I heard him said after I slide my door close.

 

I just let him be as I am too tired to quarell to a sick person. Aiisshh, he is sick but still have the energy to joke. What nonsense is this? LOL!

I switch on the computer with an empty mind as I don't know which website to go. I decided to go to Youtube and the first video that popped out at the recomended videos is "G-Dragon One Of A Kind Live In Inkigayo". I just click on the video since I've nothing to watch anyways. The moment the video start, I am happy as GD is wearing the cap that I bought for him. His performance is really good even though his attitude !! Full of swag!!! I sing along to it. Then while I was watching half way, the doorbell rang.

 

"Aiissh, who was it now!! It always happens when I am having my time to rest!!! Annoying!! Better not be those kids who always making a nusiance around the neighbourhood!!" I told myself

 

I carefully opend the door and it's a figure of a man showing me his back.

 

"Who the hell are you?" I asked

 

I was so flabbergastered when the man turned around!!!!!

 

"Ji Yong shii???" I said in bewidlerment.

"Thought you would never open the door," he said

 

 

"Shasha who is that??" I heard Hyun Woo's voice.

 

!!! I'M SO GONNA BE DEAD!!! IF GD FINDS OUT THERE IS A MAN LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE AS ME HE WILL START TO THINK ABOUT THOSE NEGATIVE THINGS!!

 

"Shasha who is it?" Hyun Woo went out of the room scratching his head

 

The both of them showed the same expression to each other

 

1.jpg

 

27611-g-dragon.jpg

 

 

 

"Who Are You????" both of them asked at the same time!!!

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT???