Chapter 24

-Fashion Chaos-

G-Dragon's pov

Come on!!! Think!! Think!!! I have to make a decision as soon as possible before she goes off. Guiltiness starts growing in me, and the more I look at her from the rooftop, the more anxious and nervous I get. My fingers are all sweaty and my forhead starts to crease. Know what? That's it I can't take it anymore. I have to meet her as I am afraid it's gonna be our last meeting. It's just wasting time taking the lift, so I run down the stairs like the wind hoping that Shasha is still there. The moment I reach the first level, I rush towards the carpark where all of my members are waving their goodbyes to Shasha who is about to make her way out from this area when something stopped her. She had a phone call from someone...

PHEW!!! Thank God there is something stopping her from moving any further. I run until I am beside Taeyang, panting really hard to catch a breath.

 

"Hyung, you came?!! Like finally!!" Seung Ri said, really expecting my presence

"Yah, you've made a good choice. Proud of you my best friend!" Taeyang praised me, and gave me a friendly slap on my back

"WHAT??!!! HYUN WO-AHH, DON'T GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK... YOU WHAT??!!" Shasha suddenly yelled on the phone reciever as if hearing a very unbelievable news

"Shasha, what's wrong? What wrong with Hyun Woo?" Seung Ri asked

"Hyun Woo... ANDWE!! ANDWE!!!!" she exclaimed, dropped her phone and run away which causes the five of us to be very puzzled by her behaviour

 

I saw her running to the middle of the raod flagging for a cab. Without wasting time, I pick up her phone, went towards my car, start the engine and follow the cab that Shasha is in. My heart will not be at ease as long as I do not find out what is going on. Something happen to Hyun Woo? Aiish this girl, she just scolded him yesterday, I mean like scolded him really badly that she doesn't even want to be friends with him and now she is going after him? It must be a great possibility that something really, extremely bad is happening to Hyun Woo, like an accident or something?

I kept on tailing the cab which made me even more curiouser and curiouser as the both of our vehicles went into a place filled with many ferries and people who are sending off their love ones on board. I think this should be a ferry port.

incheon_ferry.jpg

Why would she find Hyun Woo in a place like this? Then the cab stop and Shasha get out from the cab and quickly run, searching for him in this crowded place. I dare not to get out of my car as, I dont want any fans too jump on me. I waited patiently in the car.

 

Shasha's pov

Hyun Woo, don't you dare get on one of these ferries. You're running away without even saying your goodbyes and I never had the chance to apologised to you about my mistakes that I've done. You can't just run away like that!!!! I look for him everywhere, on every ferry making sure that I didn't miss a single spot. The sun is blazing hot, but I still won't give up searching for him. While I was searching for him, all of the memories that I had with him since i was young till now, replays in my mind like a DVD player. Then, every sweet and touching words and phrases that he had said to me before, strats to appear clearly.

 

" Remember, whenever you need me, I will always be there arasoh? Whenever you're feeling sad or lonely in the dark, I will always be the light to cheer you up!"

" I will always be by your side to help!! I promise..,"

"I'll be your precious dumpster that would always be protecting you from all those dump collectors who is about to take you away from me.."

 

All of those phrases and sentences keeps replaying and replaying like a broken radio. I started to breakdown thinking about those and especially, I've spent more than an hour searching for him in this super crowded places, but in the end found nothing!! Aiisssh!! Where could he be hiding? Hyun Woo, please show yourself... I almost give up but I didn't thanks to all of Hyun Woo's advice. I really want to find him and I will not go home unless I find him, his shadow at least?

It's gonna be 6pm soon and I think I've searched the whole place and I think I've made five rounds around the area after seeing the same statue for the fifth time. He should be really gone.... forever maybe... I was choked with tears at first ad then... ( CRYING HER HEART OUT )

 

"HYUN WOO!!!!!!!!!!WHY??!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIISSH YOU CALL YOURSELF A GOOD FRIEND AFTER LEAVING ME ALL OF A SUDDEN.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried and screaming until I fell down on my knees, with people staring at me with full of confusion on their face and some feeling irritated as my crying just hurts their eardrums.

I heard whispers as people are passing by me. I don't even care what people have to say!! All I wanted is Hyun Woo to be right in front of me...

 

G-Dragon's pov

I keep looking at my watch for every 15 minutes and I can't believe I've been sitting in the car for more that 3 hours. It's almost 6:30pm, she can't still be searching for him? Feeling so irritated upon her not showing up, I disguise myself and get out of my car, did a bit of stretching from all the cramps that I get from sitting down for too long and went on to find her. It's good that the number of people are reducing. Maybe it's because of the nightfall that is happening soon. Wah, I've never been here for such a long time, the air is very refreshing!

I don't have to be worried about finding as it's really easy to spot her since I know what she is wearing. I must find a girl who is wearing a grey hoodie, black skinny jeans and completed with black and white sneakers. After half an hour of searching, I found her...

emo-alone.jpg

Haizz.. crying again? I stroll towards her and again did the same thing to what I did to her before when she used to cry about Ji Hye's accident. I don't even need to ask her any questions as I know what is going on. I embraced her, calming her down by patting her head gently.

tumblr_m9njerJsRx1qfbr4oo5_400.gif

 

"Ji Yong-shii.. Hyun Woo, Hyun Woo he is gone... He just left me.. ( CRYING NON-STOP )" Shasha sobbed and then breakdown

"Shh.. I know how you feel... relax arasoh? Everything is going to be fine. he will definitely come back for you.. You're his best friend, he will not let you be in pain forever...," I said even though I don't even know why am I saying all this kinds of sweet things to her where I am supossed to be a firm person.

 

However, I've realise something though, when I said this kind of sweet and motivation things to her, I think I am learning it from her. Why should I be angry, it's good to follow something that is good instead of bad. She continue with her cry and I am not going to let go of her until she feels ok. Why did Hyun Woo leave so suddenly? Just because of Shasha's scolding? What a stupid reason!! The sky gets cloudy and it started to pour down really heavily but we didn't move a muscle. I am stil embracing her while she let out all of her sadness and anger through crying.

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I am in a ferry on my way to Jeju Island with only two intentions. I am going there to find my real dad and to start a new life with him. I was really desperate to find my real dad, and close to tears but what makes my tears drained off more from my eyes, is about my friendship that was being ruin by not only one obstacles but more than that. I knew it's proably not the right thing to just leave her being all alone, but I guess it's not point being there for her when she doesn't need me anymore. She is better off with someone else.

I look up at the cloudy sky, picturing my mum's disappointed face. I'm sorry mum, I am not able to be with her. Sorrowfully, I begin to cry, not noticeable to the people around me of course or it will be embarrassing. To me, having a happy and complete family is more than enough.

 

"Shasha, hope you would lead a better life with GD.... I guess this is how our friendship will end huh? I've live all my life with no lover... Haizz... (CONTROLLING HIS SOBBING) .... Saranghae...," I said softly in my heart and close my eyes, trying to forget all of that bad memories that I had back in Seoul

 

G-Dragon's pov

The howling winds and rain drumming are finally over. So much rainwater had collected on the roads that splashes created by passing cars are twice as high as the cars themselves. Now it's only a gentle drizzle which softened the ground. I slowly moved away from Shasha to take a look at her. She happen to be falling asleep. I lifted her mournful, tear-stained face. Her eyes are red and puffy. I let out a pitiful sigh looking at her. She had suffered for too long and guilt was written all over my face. I was steeped in guilt, bitterly regretted having making her life to be complicated for the past few months since the day she started working here.

I carry her in a bridal style way and walk towards my car. I open the car door, place her gently inside and drove off to my house.

 

Shasha's pov

I feel so comfortable and I tried to sleep more but I can't, thanks to the sound of someone stirring drinks using a stirring metal spoon. I get up from wherever I lay my head on and find my clothes and silky hair wet. It rained just now? Where am I? This house looks familiar. Have I been here before? Then, I felt my feet being . Feelung uneasy, I look downwwards and found my cute friend again!!

 

"GAHO!!!" I exclaimed in excitement, carrying him up, his head

"We meet again! Haha... I almost cried upon leaving you, you know that... Gaho-ah..aegyo.. give me a high five?" I asked him and he touched my palms with his soft right paw

"Good boy!" I praised him which causes him to barked happily

"Seems like he had been expecting your return..," a familiar voice said

 

I turn around and it was Ji Yong, with both hands filled with cups of tea as I could smell the aroma of the tea from where I am sitting and a white towel being hanged on his arm.

 

"Oh.. Ji Yong-shii, you brought me back here?" I asked

 

He just smile and place the cup of tea on the table. He then, take Gaho away from me and played with him.

gaho0910314.jpg

While he was doing that, Hyun Woo came into my mind suddenly. I was bitterly disappointed to loose a best friend. It's all my fault. But it was his fault in the first place for letting me down. Aiissh, I should have listen to his explanation before going into the house. Wherever he is now, I hope he will come back so that I could apologise properly and sincerely to him. Loosing my best friend shattered me so much, that I start to day dream, thinking about what is going to happen to him all alone by himself out there, maybe far away from Seoul.

 

"Are you ok?" GD asked me

"Yeah.. I.. I guess so..," I told him

"Come here... Closer, I'll wipe off your hair dry..," he said

 

I follow what he had just instructed and the moment he did that, it reminds me about Hyun Woo's mum. She used to do that to me before. Suddenly, the promise that I made with her struck into my head like a bolt of lightning. "Just promise me one thing, when I'm gone, please, don't ever let Hyun Woo's smile fade away, even though you're better off with someone else..,"  Upon remembering that, I told GD to stop and I could do it myself. He just allow me as I think he know that I had been through a lot of sufferings just by the concern look on his face.

 

"Mianhe..," he apologised all of a sudden, making me aroused with suspicion as he never said that word to me before

"Eh.. Ji Yong-shii what's wrong? You never did anything wrong.. There is no need to apologise..," I told him

"Never did anything wrong? I've been living my life in guilt since the day you started working in YG Building.Do you know how I feel everytime after scolding you? I've realised my mistakes. I've not been too unfair to you and it's because of my greed. Sorry that I demand too much things from you. I always look down on you like all the time, not being thankful for having such a great coordinator who could put up with my pickiness and stuffs, being so boastful and awlays thinks that I am the best in whatever I do. I've come to realize that nobody's perfect. Thanks to you, I am starting to be a little bit humble... I think I've become like this because I've experienced what is it like to be famous and rich till I don't even care about people around me, to make it simple, I've cared only for myself.. Mianhe...," he apologised again, facing downwards, fidgetting with his fingers

 

It's a relief that he had realize all that. My heart skip for joy that the GD that I am expecting have come to his senses, realising exactly what is his mistakes, and apologising for it sincerely for like the first time I felt really rejoiced when he admitted that he is in the wrong. At least, he knows his own fault and came to realize it.

 

"Gwenchana... I've forgive you long time ago.... I understand what it feels to be in your place. Once you are rich and famous, you will only thing about yourself. But I am glad that you're realised your mistakes. But no humans are perfect right? It's ok, don't worry too much..arasoh?" I told him

"Why?Why don't you just shout at my face or scold me? Why are you being so nice when I always put on a heavy burden on you and always hurt your feelings?" he asked with full of curiousity

"The reason of not being mad at you is because, I am actually giving you a chance to change. I know it takes time for you to change but it's worth waiting right? You're my idol anyway, why would I abandon my own favourite idol? From the start of course I am shock upon your bad character, but I believe that by giving you a chance you will change. It really happen right in front of me. I should thank you, for turning over a new leaf. Don't do it for me. Do it for the benefit of yourself," I adviced him, putting my hand on his, to act as a caring fan

 

He thanked me continuously. He then offered me to sleepover his house but I refused as I am still sad about what happened earlier. He didn't stop me, in fact, he send me home just to make sure that I reach home safely. That's the kind of character that I would like to see on every superstar. Honestly, I felt a little better after sorting things out with GD. He park his car outside my house.

 

"Thanks for sending me home!" I thanked him with a weak smile

"No prob! You're the first lucky fan that had a chance to sit in my car...hehehe," he said

"Then I should be more thankful to you... Since we've sorted things out, I am not gonna be your slave anymore? I'm free right?" I asked asking for soem positive answer

"Hmmmm.. should I? Or should I not?" he starts to think

"Arasoh, arasoh, I knew you would say 'NO'. I'll get going first!" I said disappointingly and get out of the car and walked towards my doorstep

"I'LL THINK ABOUT IT ARASOH?!! GOODNIGHT!" he shouted from his car, waved and a smile and drove off

gdcar.jpg

I just smile, shaking my head from left to right and went into my house.

 

G-Dragon's pov

Since I've done a lot of wrong things to her I must repay her and it must be a very big one so that she will remember it for the rest of her life. And I could only think of one thing to repay my mistakes.

"Shasha, I'll promise I'll find and bring back the precious thing that you lost..," I told myself while driving home

 

Shasha's pov

The moment I close my door, I lean on it feeling really lethargic after a long day outside under the hot blazing sun searching for my  Hyun Woo.

I took a refreshing shower, put on my pyjamas and lay on my comfty matress and on my laptop to check on my e-mails which should be a lot since I've not checked in a few months. The moment, I went to my hotmail, the very first e-mail that I saw was from HYUN WOO!!! And it's a video cam.  Feeling worried and anxious, I went to clik on it and pop out a short 3min video...

Hyun Woo's Video Cam

Dear Beloved Best Friend,

Still mad aren't you? I want to thank you for reading this letter even though you're still mad. At least you made the effort. I just want to apologise to you about all of the mistakes that I've done to you. For not believing in you, using you as a toy, for not trusting you, for letting you down, always teasing you. Please forgive me? I will not blame you even though you refused to accept my apology as I understand those hurtful feelings upon what I've done towards you. Even though our friendship now is unstable I just wanna let you know that you're an awesome best friend that I've ever had in my whole life.Apart from my mum, you're the second person that I love. Thanks for leaving me such sweet memories that we had been through for the past years. When we met and talk for the first time to each other, I thought we would always be friends and our friendship has keep growing till then but it turns out to be the other way round. However just wanna let you know that I will always be there for you to the very end. Your arms are open when I needed a hug, your heart understood when I needed a friend, your gentle eyes will stern when I needed a lesson and your strength and love had guided me and give me wings to fly. Thank you for everything that you've done. I guess, we won't be friends anymore huh? Before we regard each other as strangers, just wanna let you know that I love you not as a friend but as a lover. You may think it's a joke right? I am SERIOUS about it. But I understand that GD means a lot to you. He likes you too. Whatever it is just follow your heart ok? I'm prepared not to not be loved by anyone. Don't wait for me and just get on with your life with GD arasoh? I am sure he is fun to be with. He will be a good boyfriend to you. Please earse me from your mind ok? I'm really prepared to face my consequences. Wish you and GD will last long. Annyeong and Saranghaeyo My Precious Garbage..... <3

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c9.jpg

Shasha's pov

He is waving, smiling pretending to be happy but actually he is not. He is just doing it to make me feel better but it's not working. It's obvious as his eyes are watery. Aiish this guy, if you're sad, don't need to hide it!! I am choked with tears after watching Hyun Woo's touching and sweet video. I am racked by sobs. miserably unhappy, crying my heart out. Sorrowfully, I cried the whole night hugging the letter. I miss my best friend, I miss his laughter, I miss his cuteness that is always overloading, I miss his teases, I miss his cheerful smile....I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!

 

T.O.P's pov

It's 8am in the morning and it's really a monday blues for me. I was being awaken by my irritating manager as I have some movie shooting to do today. If you guys wanna know, I am playing the main role of the movie called, "Alumni". I love acting in this kind of movies as it doesn't only involve fighting but shooting as well. I am so called the bad boy at the same time being a hero trying to safe my little sister from danger. I can't elaborate it any further as I would just spoil it if I tell you guys the whole story. You'll find out about it next year!! Hehe.. so sorry!

Since I am still about to doze off, I went to the cafeteria and bought a cup of hot cappucino. I took a sip of it

tumblr_m953vsV0Ei1r6x5o4o3_500.jpg

"Mmmm yum!!!" I told to myself

 

That would be my breakfast. Shocking news for some of you? Yeah, a cup of hot warm coffee is full enough for me. I also have to take care of my weight making sure it doesn't exceed way too much. While I was walking towards the practice room to read through my scripts, I heard whispering voices coming from inside the practice room. I crept slowly, trying not to make a squeak. I open the door, left it to be a bit ajar so that I could hear the conversation. I'm not noticeable as their back is facing me. Ok time to be an investigating officer! Moving my ears cloer and closer inwards.

526795_455879861137523_867555133_n.jpg

 

 

"Hyuna?" I said quietly

 

Hyuna's pov

"Great job guys!! I love working with the both of you!!!" I prasied both of my helpers

'Yah, if it's not because of our acting skills, that GD wouldn't have paid more attention to you compared to that other girl!!" one of my helper dressed in grey t shirt said proudly

"And the one at the party. Haha it's awesome that you put the drugs into both GD and Shasha's drinks without no one noticing it and the pictures taken are awesome man!!!" he went on to praised my other helper

"Ahhh whatever it is, all of it is my plan so I am the genius one here!! I am glad that they are now seperated after that looses her job like finally!! I may need the both of your help soon.. Be prepared arasoh? This time I'll pay you more but just don't let me down arasoh?" I warned them and smirked

"Of course!! Hahahahaha!!" both of them laugh

 

T.O.P's pov

WHAT THE FISH??!! Am I hearing the correct things? I look again inside the room and it seems like I am not hearing things. It's bloddy real. So it's them who planned it and Hyuna is the mastermind above all of it. Aiissh GD must know about this 's  plan before things gets worst. What if she puts in love potion into GD 's drink? That'll be worst. I have to tell him as soon as possible!!!!