Chapter 7

-Fashion Chaos-

G-Dragon's pov

Hyuna quickly put her hand down.I don't know what the heck is happening but I do know there is something big happening while I was away! I can see that Shasha's tears are rolling down her cheeks from her side view. She grabbed her bag roughly and was about to leave but before that she gave me a very deep frustrated stare. She rolled her eyes at me and leave without even saying a word.

I had a feeling that something is wrong. Should I go after her? Seems like she just had a bad scolding from someone. It can't be Hyuna who scolded her? That's impossible. Aiissh!! Confusion starts to grow in me.

 

"Oppa.... you ok?" Hyuna asked

 

I didn't even answer as in my head right now is only thinking about Shasha. I decided to look for her and find out what's going on and I must not make it obvious that I am worried about her. I start searching for her everywhere but no sign of her. Out of a sudden, I heard a voice crying. A gril voice crying not far from where I am.  I turn around and happen to find a very old looking room. It was dark inside. I open the door slowly, and search for the sound. Giving up, I just on the lights.

At the corner of the room, I saw Shasha crying with her face facing down to her knees.Again the sympathy feeling hits me hard. I dared myself to walk towards her.

 

"Shasha, are you ok?" I asked

 

All I heard was sobbing. I move my hand slowly to touch her shoulder to calm her down.

 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" she yelled at me when I didn't even do anything wrong.

"YAH, Can't  you see I  was just trying to help?!!!!" I yelled back feeling so angry when she just accused me for doing nothing wrong

"Listen here, I don't need any of your help got it? Why?! Why are you being so kind to me since yesterday?? I don't need all these. Don't into my business will you!!!!!!!!!" she scolded me

 

With that, I stood up, look at her and said.

 

"Fine, since you want it that way, i will not into your business anymore. Let's be strangers from now on arasoh? From now on, I am the celebrity and you are my worker that has to do whatever I say. Doesn't mean we are now strangers you could run out of the deal. It's really pathetic helping someone like you!!!"

"Oh.. one more thing, pay me back my $3.20 for the plaster that I bought for you yesterday since you don't need any of my help," I reminded her and walk out of the room slamming the door leaving her alone in pain.

 

I swear I hate myself for saying all those stuffs to her. As usual I went to the washroom when there is nobody inside. I was too angry that I kicked the cubical's door, and punch it. I lean against it feeling really regret after saying those hurtful things to her.

2vmsqpg.jpg

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and kicked the cubical's door really hard till it is dismantled from it's original position.

 

 

Shasha's pov

I really feel like dying after hearing what he has to say. How could a guy say that to a girl. Fine, since he really wants to treat me like that I will full fill it. From now on, I am just here to work and get paid with a high salary. There is only one person who could make me feel better!! I called my best friend

 

Shasha's conversation with Hyun Woo on the phone

Hyun Woo:  Yoboseyo?

Shasha:    (Sobbing)(crying)

Hyun Woo:   Shasha? Is there something wrong?

Shasha:  Hyun Woo...(sobbing).. Hyun Woo-ah... I..

Hyun Woo:   What's wrong?

Shasha:   I need you..(crying) i need you... (crying really hard)

Hyun Woo:   Shhh gwenchana I'm right here. I'm right by your side. You're alone in the dark aren't you? I'll meet you at our usual place ok? See you there? Annyeong!

 

END OF CONVERSATION

 

I wipe off my tears, open the door and scaned the entire place before making my way out!!! I went to our usual meeting place where me and Hyun Woo always meet to say out our problems to each other.

 

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I've reached the place and I bought two cans of iced tea for us to drink while she tells me her problem. Wah, this place will never gets old.

Japanese_Garden_by_slonecker.jpg

Beautiful isn't it? Hehe!! I was admiring the scenery when I saw Shasha from far looking so weak and miserable.  I waved my hand continuously so that she could see me. A few minutes later, she is finally on top of the orange bridge, beside me looking really sad.

 

"AH.. the air is so re-freshing!! Here I bought you iced tea..." I told  her and handed the can of iced tea to her.

"Right timing, I'm thirsty anyway!!" she just snatched it from me

"Garbage would always be thirsty and hungry..," I teased

 

She then give me a very scary stare as if she is going to kill me anytime.

 

"Arasoh, arasoh.. Mianhe... What's wrong? You want to tell me your problem?" I asked her

 

Then, she start telling me what problems was she facing from the very first day she start work till today and it was the same guy who always seems to be giving her problems!! I could really feel the pain that she is feeling now as you know......

I like teasing her, hehehe ALRIGHT ENOUGH BE SERIOUS HYUN WOO!!! Your best friend is in trouble, no time to joke around.

As her best friend, seeing her getting hurt, will only break my heart even more. For Shasha, I am willing to be there for her till I die and I will make sure that she will always keep on smiling!! Hey come on, what are friends for right?

 

"Gwenchana. You know what? I am proud of you. Even though you are facing such difficulties at work, you will never give up as you want to full fill Ji Hye unnie promise and you don't want to loose your dream job," I said trying to give her some motivation, at least she would not think that she is useless to work in that horrible place.

 

She just kept quiet, still looking so miserable. Haizz. usually she would smile after I say this kind of thing. I must try something else to make her happy, a smile at least? Then, an idea struck into my brain.

 

"YAH, If only I could meet that silly.. What's his name again?Ahh...Dragon. Aiishh that dumb Dragon. Is he lost from his dragon family or something which is supossed to be extinct by now and happened to be a human being?!! How dare he torture my best friend!!! His rap isn't that great either.  [Starts impersonating GD from the song KNOCKOUT in a very funny way ]   'ppeogigayp ppeogigayo aju ppeogigayo ppeok ppeok, gureumeul gareugo dagaon G-Dragon, narara super board biteu wiui sonogong....'' yeah right he really is one of a kind dragon!!!" I went on blabbering like a talkative person
 

"Hahahahahahaha...." finally Shasha laughed

 

You guys don't know how relief I felt after hearing her laugh. It's really great to see her most beautiful smile again!! However, I am super embarassed as what I just did in front of her made me feel like a fool. All I did was blush and use one of my hand to sratch my head.

tumblr_mbfvk0N3W31rxlk5o.gif\

"Haha.. aigoo, my stomach hurts.. Komawo ah Hyun Woo!!" she thanked me

"Gwenchana. You're like my dong saeng. Feeling better?" I asked for assurance

 

She just nodded.

 

"Remember, whenever you need me I will always be there arasoh? Whenever you're feeling sad and lonely in the dark, I will always be the light to cheer you up!!!" I told her incase if anything worse were to happen again

 

Then, there is a sound coming from her phone. After reading the message that she received, she sighed.

 

"Mianhe Hyun Woo ah. I've to get back to work," she apologised to me

"Oh.. I see. Well let me give you a ride then," I offered her

She agreed and we went to the carpark where I parked my Porsh silver car. Hehehe.. shocked that I have an expensive car? Huh? Huh? Even though I am always acting like  child, my father is the owner of the Porsh car company ok? So, DON'T EVER LOOK DOWN ON ME ALRIGHT READERSS??????

NAH, just kidding. Why so serious? Oops, I think I should not use that phrase before Dragon gets mad......

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

Still have that guilty feeling in me now!!! My heart is not resting in peace!! Keep thinking about Shasha. Where have she been? She should be here as I have just send her a text. I am sweating like a worried person as well as feeling really nervous. Have she done something stupid? OMG!!! I am getting so restless, without the presence of Shasha in this practice room. I leave the room with my members looking so suspicious as I never even talk to them a single word today.

 

"Oppa, where are you going?" Hyuna asked but I ignored

"GD-ah in two days time you're going to Japan, good luck on your comeback stage arasoh?" Mr Yang Hyun Suk said to me while I was on my way out of the building.

 

I smiled a bit and thanked him.

I decided to wait for her to check whether she will ever come back. Then, a silver Porsh car caught my attention. The car was parked in front of the building and out came Shasha from the car. She seems ok as she is smiling to a man inside the car. WAIT!!!! A MAN!!!! It can't be. I rub my eyes for a couple of times and look at it carefully.

Who the hell is that? He acts so friendly towards her. A bit too friendly I guess? Aissh. I clench my fist tightly and went back into the building and into the practice room.

A few minutes later, she entered the room and I pretend to be busy looking at some song sheets that has to be memorize. Then, our meeting start again and it's about the BIGSHOW. However, I wasn't really listening as my eyes are only focusing on Shasha. It's hard to predict how she felt as she is acting as her usual self.

 

"Right hyung?" Daesung asked which I didn't realize it

"Hyung?!!" he raised his voice and use his arm to hit my shoulder to wake me up

"Huh? Oh.. yeah of course," I said even though I don't know what they are talking about.

 

About one and a half hour later, it ended and I immediatly message Shasha to buy me iced Americano and my favourite, rice cakes for lunch.

She didn't even chechked her phone?It pisses me off a bit but I will not start another fight.

 

"Oppa, what would you like to eat? I'll buy it for you..," Hyuna asked

"Gwenchana, I'm not hungry!!I think you can go, there is nothing much left to do and I will busy soon," I told her

"Arasoh, I'll come again tomorrow?"she said

"ANIA!! I mean, I won't be around tomorrow," I lied to her as I want to focus more on Shasha this time.

"Oh.. arasoh..," she said and bit her farewell to me

 

Right after Hyuna leave the room, Shasha entered the room with both hands being filled. She just put those things on my table and leave but I stop her by grabbing her hand.

 

"What else?" she asked

"Have you eaten your lunch?" I said

"Ji Yong-shi I thought we've settled this before. Let's act as strangers arasoh?" she warned me and let go of her hand from mine

"Alright then!!! Give me your phone. You're not allowed to use your phone while you're working!!" I ordered her.

"Aiishh!!" she sighed, slammed her phone on table and leave

 

 

Hyuna's pov

I was making my way out when I heard something behind me and when I turn around, it's that again. She just walk out of the practice room. I decided to find out what is her intention for going in into the room. I open the door slowly and carefully without making any noise and saw GD oppa eating his lunch.

Aiisshh, I knew it. She must have bought him lunch. Come on I can't be that stupid, the food wouldn't just dropped down from the sky and I am sure I saw her walking out of this room!! I must teach her some lesson so that she won't even dare lay a finger on my GD!!! Then, my phone rang and DAMN IT!! It's my stupid manager again!! She's so lucky today!!  Just wait till the day comes Shasha!!! ARRRGGHH!!!!

 

 

G-Dragon's pov
Here is my chance to check her all contacts. When I checked her inbox messages which I know I wasn't supossed to do that, but what can I do I am so curious, I found out that the same person keeps on messaging her.

 

"Hyun Woo???? Hmm.. who is that?" I asked myself

gdragon__s_phone_problem_by_666-d

 

Then, I remembered the car scene that happened outside the building. Could it be that guy? Looks like I have to watch Shasha really closely from now on, really very very very closely..

 

 

Shasha's pov

The giant orb of the moon lit up the night sky. People at home are probably enjoying their rest time after a long day at work while I am still stuck here in YG building and have to do some cleaning. So irritating. Sometimes, I feel like I am in a prison. There is only one way to make things goes faster.

Listening to music while doing some housekeeping will make the time pass faster. Alright, let's get started. Then, I felt my leg being touched by something. To my surprised it's......GAHO!!!! I really love Gaho because it's so darn cute!!!

 

"Kyyahh!!! Gaho!!!! You're so cute!!!' I said picking him up and his head

 

Gaho only gave me that look where you just wanna pinch his brown cheeks!!!! Because of that, I stop what I am doing for a while and play with him since Gaho is feeling so bored.

 

"Haiz.. GD must have been so busy that he had no time for you right? Gwenchana! I'm always here to play with you!!" I assured him

 

G-Dragon's pov

I was on my way to the recording studio when something stop me as I walk pass the practice room. Again I start to peek inside. Shasha is playing with Gaho?? Haha they look so adorable together. A smile appeared on my face seeing someone playing with my 'son'.

The more I look at Shasha, I feel like smiling even more. To be honest she do have a very beautiful look. Flawless skin with no pimples at all and cute too as she joke around with Gaho doing one of those cute "KYAH" thingy.

Suddenly, my eyes were focus on the big piece of glass that was used to replace the new glass table on top of a tall grey cupboard. It was right above her and something dangerous, really dangerous is going to happen. The glass is about to fall off from the cupboard and it's gonna hit perfectly on her head.

The glass is halfway from falling because of the strong wind made by the fan. I quickly grab the door knob but I stop as I don't know whether she will be angry if I help her. Alright the glass if falling, no time for decision making.

I rushed inside, and pulled her towards me and embraced her and protect her head. We fell and roll until we reach at the end of the room. Then, we stared at each other without blinking our eyes, not even once....

 

 

 

WOAH!! Getting more interesting? What's gonna happen next?