Chapter 4

-Fashion Chaos-

Shasha's pov

"Yah what's wrong? It's as if like you've seen a ghost or something!!" the person whom had known me for more than 15 years said worriedly

"Ah HYUN WOO-AH!!! Do you have to? It's normal for people to react like that when someone just appear right in front of them suddenly!!" I scolded him

"Haha, I was on my way home when I saw you. Wanna have dinner, I'm really hungry!!" he suggested

"Arasoh..." I said weakly

 

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

We went to our usual food stall to fill in our empty stomach and ordered what we want to consume.  We always consume our food here since we were young as the rice cakes, ramen everything is extremely delicious!!

However something is different tonight. Usually, Shasha will be the talkative one, but now it seems like it's the opposite. I know something is not right with her. I decided not to ask what had been bothering her mind, as I am afraid things would get worst. So I waited for the perfect timing to ask.

A few minutes later, the ahjummah came to us with two plates of rice cakes.

 

"Komawo Ahjumma!" I thanked her

"Aiish, you acted as if I've served you for the first time! Tuck in alright. Tell me if it's not enough arasoh?" as usual she will nag

"Ahjumma, you're still not married yet?" I went on and

"Yah, stop asking stupid question arasoh? Who would want an old and ugly looking lady like me?" she scolded

"Eh, you're not that bad. At least you have the figure. There would only be two kind of man which will like a woman like you hehehe...," I lied to her

"Really? Who?" she asked enthusiastically

"The man who have a figure of a rice cake(making an action of a fat man), or a man who have a figure like a ramen (making an action of a thin man) " I teased

"YAH!!!!! AIISSHH THIS BOY!!!! JUST EAT UP YOUR FOOD ARASOH?!!" she scolded me with her ahjumma tone

 

While I was bursting with laughter, I immediately stopped the moment I saw Shasha's serious expression. Not only that, I was shocked by the way she eat her food. It's as if she is swallowing the rice cakes looking so depressed. Aiishh what should I do? What should I do???? What if she gets choked? Then, she startled me by slamming the plate that was filled with rice cakes before, really hard on the wooden table.

 

"Ahjumma, give me one bowl of ramen please...." she ordered

"Yah, you've just finish a whole plate of rice cakes. You're still hungry?? Aiishh, are you a garbage bin or something?" I try to make her laugh

 

But in the end I failed. Haizzz.... Now her eating technique is even more frightening. She finished that bowl of ramen in less than 5 minutes. I was surprised with my jaws wide open.

 

"Ahjumma another bowl.." she ordered

 

Ok, I think she is going insane!!! I have to stop her like now!!! Before she could even lift up her chopstick, I stop her with my hand but she used her other hand to let my grip off hers. However, as her friend I have to stop her, so I tried again and this time being really strict.

 

"Enough!! Cut the act will you? Tell me what is your problem now!!" I insisted

"What's wrong with you? I am hungry arasoh?" she answered irritatingly

"Come on Shasha I've known you for more than 15 years!!! Don't lie to me ok? Need me to sing for you?( 'I'm so sorry but I love you da geotjimal, Iya mollasseo ijeya arasseo nega piryohae...' )"

 

She just kept quiet but I am a guy who would never give up on difficult obstacles!! I keep on singing until she gets frustrated and she would confess all of her problems to me. That is the only way I could think of. If it fails, i will try everything I can, even if it involves my life.

Oops, am I being too dramatic? Haha, what do you know, Lee Hyun Woo is always a pro when it comes to acting!!! Of course I wouldn't risk my life just to get a friend to confess all of their problems to me and I am sure she wouldn't let me. Lol! ;)

After singing a few songs that had got to do with sadness, Shasha slammed the table hard with her hands and stood up. Finally, she confess to me everything that happened today on her first day at work!! Just by hearing her whole grandmother's story about that GD guy, it just made me boil in anger.  How could a celebrity do that to her. She almost give up to get her job back but I will never let that happen. I give her some encouragement and that she can't lose to a celebrity who is showing her some of  his bull attitude!!!

 

"Gwenchana, I'll go with you!" I said with a warm smile.

"Komawo-ah Hyun Woo!! What would I do without you?" she thanked me with a relief sigh

"You would die of course!! What else would you do? Yah, arent you gonna finish that ramen? If not, give it to me? I'm hungry!!!" I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes

"NOOOO!!! It's all mine!!!!" she quickly said

"Aissh, garbage bin!!" I pretending to be sad

"Yah, I was about to change my mind and what did you call me?" she scolded

"Really? I take back my words!!!! Give it to me arasoh, arasoh?" I said excitedly, about to grabbed the bowl of freshly made ramen

"Haha too bad I've changed my mind!!" she teased me back

 

Then, she stood up and run away from me with the bowl of ramen. So, we played our favourite childhood game, catching, just to get that bloody bowl of ramen. Pathetic lol!!! It's quite fun and as long as she is happy, I will be happy.

 



9.00 am

Shasha's pov

I am in front of YG building now with Hyun Woo. I am really nervous and of course angry at the same time as because of that 'one of a kind' human being I ended up loosing my job.ARRRGHHH!!!!!

 

"Yah, garbage you ready?" again he teased me

"Can you like stop calling me that? Just because I ate your ramen?Aiish!!!" I told him

"Aiigoo, garbage is fuming up now!!! Need me to buy you 20 bowls of ramen for you to calm down?" he teased with a cute smile

tumblr_mavf4sB8bw1qfsy9h.jpg

 

I really can't be bothered by his jokes. He will win in the end anyway. I made my way in and asked him to wait since he is not allowed to go in.

 

"Hwaiting garbage!!!" he wished

 

Without turning back I just sighed with full of frustration, controlling my anger, and go into the building.

 

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

I came early to the recording studio today as I need to settle some things about my comeback stage. After thinking, I decided to change the design of my stage. Then, I called my manager to get my new coordinator to meet me.

 

"I thought you just fired her yesterday?" my manager reminded me

"Oh,, how could i forget!!" I said hitting my head softly a few times

"Haha..." my manager laughed

"YAH, it's not funny ok? I got a lot of things in my mind!!" I gave my best fake reason

 

Then, I heard a barking sound and there came in Gaho with his 'just woke up expression'. I lifted him up and  gave him a kiss on it's head. No other dog could be more cuter compared to mine.

20091001143155210582.jpg

While I was about to play with Gaho there is a knock on the door.

 

"Come in!!" I told whoever the person who is outside with my back facing the door.

 

The sound of the craking door could be heard and I was expecting my other 4 members as they always come to accompany me in the recording studio. First person that comes to mind is Young Bae (Taeyang).

 

"Young Bae, is that you? Don't you have any schedule today?" I asked still thinking that it was really Taeyang

"Sorry but I am not Taeyang!" a feminine voice answered.

 

I fall off my chair upon hearing Taeyang's feminine voice? When I turn myself around to face the person, it was that someone who spoils my entire mood yesterday. The person who embarassed me!!!!! How dare she came back!!! TOTALLY ANNOYING, DISGUSTING, IRRITATING AND IT MAKES ME REALLY WANNA PUKE UPON SEEING HER FACE!! But before I start of with my harsh sayings, I stand up and brush off my clothes incase there are dust stuck to it.

 

"You again? Dare to come back huh? What are you gonna do this time? Vandalise my real face?" I shoot out my harsh words

"Ania, I am really sorry of what happened yesterday!!! I am really, extremely sorry. Please except me back!! Please!!" she begged me

"You think it's that easy to forgive someone like you? Yah there are plenty of jobs out there arasoh? Now get the hell out!!!" I try to test her to see how long could she take it

 

She just kept quiet. Suddenly, she fall down to her knees, tears rolling down her fair puffy cheeks.

 

"Please, I really need this job. It's really my dream to work as a coordinator for K-POP celebrities. And I really wanna keep my promise to my friend. Please, I'm begging you. Jaebal....," she really pleaded really hard this time.

 

Should I give her a chance?

 

"Arasoh, I accept your apology BUT if you want to work her, you must do some more extra work for me," I told her

"I will, I will, ghamsahamnida, ghamsahamnida just tell me what to do , I'll fullfill it!!" she said excitedly

"Really? Extra work means, you'll take over the cleaner's job, my driver's job, and when I call you, you must be there immediately and you're not allowed to be late for more then 10 minutes, when I am bored, you must entertain me and more to come... Can you handle it?" I try to test her again

"What?!! That much of a job to do? Are you crazy? Think I am a robot?" she scolded

"Fine, if you can't handle it then just find another job arasoh?" I told her and pretended to be busy by checking the files on the table

"Ania, give me some time to think!!" she finally said

"Alright then, you'll have until 12noon today. If you accept it, bring me a cup of coffee by 12 noon, if not then you can just kiss your dream job goodbye!!" I said proudly as I am happy that she lost to what I have to say.

 

She had a sullen expression her face. She stand up and stomped towards the door.Before, she leave...

 

"Yah, remember, if you're late more than 10 minutes, you're fired arasoh?!!" I reminded her.

 

She just grumbled and slammed the door shut. I, on the other hand was laughing out loud on the inside. Hahahahah..... I will make sure she will give up soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will Shasha come back?????? Will GD accept her? Wait till 12 noon...;)