Chapter 25

-Fashion Chaos-

T.O.P's pov

Without wasting anymore time, I contact all of my members except GD as I don't know whether he should know about it since he is a sensitive person, to meet me at the cafeteria which is far away from here so that our conversation will not be heard by the three of them! As usual, the earliest would always be Taeyang!! I think he just woke up from his beauty sleep because he seems like he had just overcome fatigue,with his grumpy, annoyed face. Up next is Daesung who is looking quite worried as if someone had just died and last but not least our maknae who is munching on his favourite choco pie at the same time walking towards us.

 

"What's with that sudden emergency call?" Taeyang asked rubbing his eyes, about to fall asleep.

"You guys, will not believe it when I told you this...," I said having the intention to make them feel even more suspicious

"Just spit it out.. don't drag it arasoh? Aiissh..," Seung Ri complained

So I told them about whatever I saw and heard from the practice room. I explain, telling them evey single detail  on all of Hyuna's plans on destroying Shasha's life and career which involves on of our best friend as well. After a long explanation, Daesung and Seung Ri gave me an astounding look while Taeyang just yawn acting like nothing serious is happening. What the hell? Am I talking to the wall all this time or is he not interested? In addition, GD is his best friend. He wouldn't let Hyuna hunt his best friend's life forever isn't he?

 

"Why are you telling me something that I've known for quite some time?" he asked me followed by a 'are you guys lacking behind or what?' expression.

20100914121006690.jpg

tumblr_llpumx8UHT1qhp6r9.jpg

Ok, I'm DUMBFOUNDED!!!! He know it all this while and he didn't even tell us? Great Taeyang, what a very great friend are you. If GD were to know about this, GD would vandalised your face with crayons!!

 

"Why didn't you open your bloody mouth and tell us about it? We could've help..," Seung Ri asked, feeling dumbfounded too I guess

"At first, I thought Hyuna will not those kinds of dirty things. But the moment she started being harsh to Shasha, I know she would so something, in fact anything to hurt her. You guys remember at V.I's birthday party? While you guys and the YG staffs are chatting happily,  I saw Hyuna adding something into Shasha's drink, I thought it was some kind of sugar at first, but when Shasha starts to get dizzy, I knew something is not right with the drink. The part where Hyuna, want to bring her to the toilet, I was about to stop her at first but Tablo hyung, asked me to accompany him to somewhere, so from there I loose my chance," he explained

"Right!! That scene. It's strange isn't it? After Shasha felt dizzy, it's Ji Yong's turn after that..Even though Ji Yong is a strong drinker but her will never get himself drunk on this kinf of ocassion.. I knew this was being plan!! YAH Young Bae-ah you could have told us earlier!!' I scolded him

"Hey, don't blame me!! What if I told everyone about it and all of them won't believe me? I don't have any great evidence that time. That would be more embarassed telling about people's bad doings without any great proof.

"Aiissh, stop fighting arasoh? Let's figure out what to do to teach Hyuna a lesson. We must help to repay back Shasha's revenge!! But what proof do we have? OMG!!!It's really a pain in the head" Daesung suggested followed by a sighed

"I think this might help!!" Taeyang took out a very, useful and perfect evidence from his pocket.

Hot_16GB_Pink_OEM_Colorful_Design_USB.jp

Smartest and perfect evidence ever. He said that he took it on the day Hyuna flash the picture of Shasha with some other guy. Hahaha maybe she is too busy being proud that her plan actually works that she forget to pluck out her thumbdrive from the laptop. This is what I call, carelessness, no wait STUPID CARELESSNESS!!! It's a pity that she have a very prety face but ugly brain and mind. Can't wait to embarrassed her!!

 

"So what should we do? What should we do?" I asked enthusiastically, bouncing up and down a chair like an excited kid

"Seung Ri-ah, you are good at photoshop aren't you? You know what to do..," Taeyang said in assurance, passing the thumbdrive to maknae

"I won't let you guys down!!" he assured

 

G-Dragon's pov

Since, the album is sucessfully done, I decided to take a short break, just me. Well, it's not a break actually, as I promise myself to bring back that someone ack to Shasha. Now first things first I have to find out where this person is hiding before taking any action. I really have no idea on how to search for this person until I remembered something. One of my high school friend work as a policeman and I am sure he knows how to track people's whereabout through their biography or handphone number. I unlock my phone and went to my contact section, scrolling down until I reached my friend's name, Choi Da Hee.

200px-G-dragon_commercial.JPG

A few seconds later, he answered the phone and it's normal that he didn't recognised my voice since we've not met for almost more that four years, busy handling on each other's life. It took him a few minutes to really know who I am. As usual, he would asked lots of questions about my life, career and stuffs. After a very great introduction, I ask him for help to search for a person's whereabout and he agreed to it. I gave him Hyun Woo's phone number. He told me to hang up first as searching for the details would take some time. He will message me after getting the information. 

Finally, half an hour of waiting, I received a message from him. So, the person that I am searching for is at Jeju Island huh? Haha that's not far. Aiish, why would he chose a place that is so near to Seoul? You call that running away? Haiz... I could even just swim from here to there.. It's so freaking near. Being near is one thing, but Jeju Island is huge and I might not be able to find him in just one day. I packed my necessary stuffs, tol my manager about it and he allows me. At 7pm sharp, I drive to Jeju Island, without my members knowing. Even if they know they would understand... Hope by doing this, it will make Shasha happy and will forgive me even more. I realize that I should be nice to her after what she had done for me. Being a loyal fan is good enough.

 

Shasha's pov

Haiz.. one week had pass and I am still jobless. I just came back from my whole day tour finding for jobs. I've tried many places to find a job until my feet is filled with blisters walking around with my high heels all day. They said they would call, but nothing came. Those managers, always like to keep empty promises right? Those jobless people out there should really know how it feels. My face become tight with annoyance. I took a deep breath and tried to supress my rising irritation, but something stop me. While I was massaging my exhausted legs, my eyes suddenly focus on a picture of me and Hyun Woo which is being hang on my green painted wall. Everytime I look at that, it tells me to never give up in whatever I am doing. I went towards the picture and touched Hyun Woo's face.

 

"Mianhe for complaining.... You're right, I should never give up.. Keep on trying is the word that you always told me whenever I feel like giving up..," I talked to Hyun Woo's picture which I know it's not gonna be alive.

 

The purpose of me findind a job is actually to collect enough money so that I could search for Hyun Woo. He should be somewhere near since he went to that whever place takin a ferry.I then, look sad and woebegone. My eyes glistened with tears, with full of guilt. Well, I've been acting like that for the past one week since the day Hyun Woo diappear from my world. I realy could not forgive myself after hurting Hyun Woo's heart. To prevent myself from getting a depression, I just pretend that Hyun Woo is here with me and I talk to that picture everyday. I imagine him eating with me, watch our favourite tv programme together, sleeping side by side, and before going out of the house I would never fail to say goodbye to that picture and before going to bed I would always wish goodnight to Hyun Woo's picture and praying that some day, I would meet him and our friendship will once be reunited again. I did that every single day without fail. I cried to sleep sometimes, having some sweetdreams and even nightmares about Hyun Woo.However, the dream that I would never tend to forget is that both of us getting back well together. Hope that would come true!

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I've been in Jeju Island for about 9 days and I am happy that I've found my real father. Both of us now are living in a very small apartment which have only two rooms in it. I thanked GOD for a thousand times for allowing me to successfully find my real father. I still remember the first time where he admitted that he is my father, tears of happiness rolled down from both of our eyes. We embraced each othe really tightly and that's the best feeling ever. Even though my mum is now gone, I still have the chance to express my love towards my dad. And he is really is a great dad. Always spend time with me, eating, sleeping, joking, ike what I was expecting from my mum before she is gone was really happening. My mum should be smiling from above watching the both of us. And at night, my father would tell a lot stories about him and my mum, when they were still in high school where they used to be lovers. I think most of my characters that I get is fom my father, since he love teasing people and the funny thing is my mum actually fell in love with him mostly because of his sense of humor. LOL!! 

Since I am bored at home, I decided to take a walk at the beach nearby my apartment.

 

"Appa, I'm going out for a while.. I'll be back before dinner...," I told him, who is busy cokking some dishes for himself

 

I reach the beach after a 5 minutes walk from my house. The air was really cooling since it's already in the late afternoon where the sun is about to set. There are not a lot of people at the beach whoch is good. I decided to leisurely stroll from one end to the other end of the beach. I stretch my self at the same time breathing in the frsh air and let it out. I did that for a couple of times. Then, I took out my phone and went to my photo gallery and started scrolling my pictures that I took with my father earlier. Then, after scrolling for a few times, I came to a picture of me and Shasha where we take at the ice-skating ring. Again, all of that bad memories starts circling in my mind.Haizz.... Honestly, I do miss her and I am eager to meet her, but I can'r. She should be going on stead with GD by now. I don't want to be the bad guy to destroy their relationship. I let out a big sigh and continue to stroll when I could feel a hand grabbing my  left shoulder. Must be some drunken man or a tish girl trying to flirt with me. I've known this place so well even the people.

 

"Yah, hands off will you?" I scolded and turned around

"Look at who you're talking to..," that familiar voice said, as I can't even see his face since he is bending down panting hard for breath

"Who the hell are you?" I asked with my forhead creased with curiousness

 

The man looked up which made me a little stun.

 

"Dragon?" I said

"Stop calling me that ok? I'm Ji Yong, Kwon Ji Yong arasoh? Aiissh, yah ,can't you walk a little slower next time so that it's easier for me to catch up with you...Do you have a minute? I need to tell you something..," he said

"If it's about boasting about yourself being with Shasha then don't waste your time arasoh? You're already her boyfriend anyway. You don't need to show off," I told him and continued on with my stroll

"Wait!! I'm not her boyfriend yet and something had happen to her. You must her about this!!" he said which made me stop on my fifth step

 

So me and Ji Yong went to the nearest drink stall and both of us orderd our drink.

 

"So what's wrong with her?" I asked, trying my best not to look concerned

"Come back to Seoul will you? She really needs you now..," Ji Yong told me

"Needs me? Why shoud I go back? You yourself told me that I am being used by her and you think I am going back there to be used again? Then what, she will throw me away once being with you?" I said

"Ania.. it's not like that arasoh? Stop saying that she is being with me!!" GD starts to get frustrated

"Even without me saying it, it will happen anyways!! She should be happy without me right?!! I WILL NEVER GO BACK!! AND YOU'RE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!!" I scolded him

 

In a burst of anger, he pick up the small glass still filled with a little bit of 'soju' and slam it hard on the table which causes his palm to bleed because of the borken glass peices. OUCH!!

 

G-Dragon's pov

My face darkened in anger, eyebrows furrowed darkly as I am frustrated that he doesn't give a damn about his best friend who had been suffering back in Seoul day by day.

GDragon+gday0818.png

 

"Are you crazy? That's gotta hurt!!" he said, feeling startled upon my dangerous reaction

"It doesn't hurt at all. YOU KNOW WHAT HURTS ME MORE? It hurts me more to see Shasha suffering every single day thinking and worrying about you!! She may not know, but I am actually watching her from the back, tailing her everywhere she goes, watching her from outside her house, as I want to make sure she won't do anything stupid just because you're gone. Don't you bloody get it? She  really misses you so badly thats she skip her meals sometimes. All she does all day is talking to the picture of you and her that is hanging on the wall. Everynight, she never fails to pray for you making sure that you're safe, hoping for your return. She went out everyday to look for a job and her purpose for doing that is so that she could collect enough money to go and search for you herself and you know finding a job is not an easy thing. I can't bear to see her suffer like that. What kind of friend are you? A best friend should always be by each other's side. You once told me that you love her and I know you still do right? You told her not to give up on something that you want to achieve but why are you giving up on her now? I try to win  her heart but she keeps on saying your name in the end. If you really love her, please, don't make her suffer any longer. I think she loves you more than me... Please Hyun Woo, I've apologised to her all of my mistakes.. I am doing this to repay her for accepting my apology. I am willing to let her go to you..." I scolded at the same time pleaded him

 

He just look downwards with guilt written all over his face. Tears welling up in his eyes

 

"I'm not going to force you.... but if you still love her... I'll be waiting at the ferry port at 8pm.. if not I have no choice but to propose to her.. and this  time, I will really not gonna let her go arasoh? Pick your choice wisely..," I said and leave him alone to think and reflect.

 

Taeyang's pov

I am busying preparing for our planning, thinking on how to make it more embarrassing for Hyuna. I want to let her feel how Shasha felt that day when she embarrassed Shasha right in front of all of us including the YG staffs and managers!! I will make sure that Hyuna's embarrassement will be known worldwide! An idea came into my mind just when I was looking, flipping through a "ELLE"'s magazine. Thanks to "Strong Heart" my plan will be perfect!! It's tomorrow anyway and the sooner it is the better. Hehehe... get ready to be embarrassed Hyuna

 

Shasha's pov

10am in the morning

I woke up in the morning and first think that heard is my phone vibrating. I pick it up and checked that I have 4  missed calls by GD. I called him back and he picked it up.

 

SHASHA'S CONVERSATION WITH GD

Shasha: Yoboseyo?

GD: Yah, what took you so long. Anyway listen up. I have to meet you today. I want to tell you something. Make sure you'll be there. I'll send you the adress through text arasoh? Be there by 11am sharp as in the afternoon I have an interview with Strong Heart!! It's really important I need to tell you something!"

 

END OF CONVERSATION

 

He hunged up once he said that. I wonder what he wanted to tell me so desperately??