Chapter 3

-Fashion Chaos-

Shasha's pov

Did he just threw something on my face??!!! What the hell is wrong with him?!!!

 

"Is there something wrong with you? Why is there a need to do that? Can't you be more polite?" I said calmly

"NO!!! I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU NOT ME!!!! You think your piece of art is funny huh?!!!!" he yelled,  showing me the part of the torn poster which has his face being vandalised by me on it.

"Can you bloody explain this then!!!!!! Think it's funny? And by the way I DO HAVE BETTER KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FASHION, UNLIKE YOU!!!!" he yelled again

"It's only a joke arasoh? What kind of human being could not accept just a minor joke!!" I said, trying to insult him

"ONE OF A KIND, AND THAT'S ME!!! In case you don't know yet I'm telling you now!!! You know what, I've had enough of all of your crap. This will be your first and last day of work arasoh? GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" he yelled, pushing me hardly.

 

Before he leave the practice room, I quickly run towards him and grab his hand.

 

"Mianhe. Mianhe. I am really sorry. You can punish me or whatever but please, please don't fire me. I really need this job,, it's really my dream job and I don't want to disappoint my friend. I've made a promise to her to do a good job Please, please.. I'm sorry!!" I apologised continuosly to him.

"Aiish, let go will you!!!!" he exploded in anger and rolled his eyes at me before leaving the room.

 

I felt as if the world is about to end soon. I immediately, dropped down to the ground, precious tears starts to roll down my cheeks. I'm really hurt by what GD said to me just now. Aiissh!! If only he didn't acted so rudely in the first place. My dream, my only dream to work with K-POP celebrities had been destroyed just in a split second. I've failed to keep my promise that I've made to JiHye. What will she react if she were to see what just happened just now?

 

"Shasha? Shasha are you ok? I'm really sorry about GD's character towards you," Seung Ri apologised on GD's behalf

"Gwenchana," I told him, and get up slowly and get my bag and slowly walked towards the EXIT

"It's not the end yet. There are more great jobs waiting for you out there," TOP told me, putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Yeah, you're good but I think GD is used to JiHye. But don't be sad, I know you'll be able to find another great job. You must be strong!" Taeyang added

"Shasha, sorry on behalf of GD!" Daesung apologised

"Gwenchana...," I said and before my tears starts falling again I hurriedly run out of the room.

 

G-Dragon's pov

She even dares to beg me not to fire her? Haha is she joking or what? Of course I wouldn't take back my words. She is like my worst nightmare ever.

I am back in the recording studio with Gaho sleeping on the black sofa and i decided to join Gaho for a nap for a while. But before I could even close my eyes, the door flew open.

 

"Oppaa!!! I'm here!!!" a familiar voice called out.

 

I get back up, and happen to see Hyuna at the entrance of the recording studio room.

 

"Oh, you're here? Aren't you busy with any schedule or something?" I asked

"Why? It seems like you don't like me to be here. Ah oppaaaa.... I'm really bored!!! Shall we do something exciting?" she suggested

"I would love too but I am tired." I told her

"Haha arasoh, let's have rice cakes together. I bought it on my way here!! Maybe later you could teach me how to improve on my composing? hehehe" she laughed.

 

I just agreed to it. So me and Hyuna ate together to fill in our hungry stomach. Hyuna is not my girlfriend for your info. She is just my so called junior and i treat her as my dong saeng since she is quite close to me in the idol world.

 

 

 

 

tumblr_ma09wy8hfH1qfisymo4_500.png

 

Hyuna's pov

I am really excited to be here. Especially when I am alone with GD oppa in a room. Haha finally there is no disturbance for the two of us. I actually had a crush on GD oppa since the very first day that we get to know each other. I will always find ways to get GD oppa to stick to me, if can forever but most of the time, he will be spending most of his time with his annoying members. I kept looking at him while eating.

There is something about him that will make me you fall in love with him immediately. Kyah!!! His pure cuteness is undescribable!!! Then, I started off with my plan. I pretend to make a little stain at the side of my mouth and my intention is to let GD oppa notice it.

 

"Haha delicious isn't it?" I asked him to get his attention on me.

"Yeah, where did you buy it? Oh.. there is something at the side of your mouth..," he told me

" Really? Oh..," I pretend to look for a tissue paper

"I'll wipe it of for you!!" he told me

 

I moved my mouth towards his hand and he carefully wipe it off. Then, our eyes begin to meet. OMG this is the moment that I had been waiting for. Hopefully,  in a few seconds, our lips will touch. I then, move bit by bit towards him. Come on, a few more space.

 

"Yah, you're a girl!! Please be neat when you eat your food arasoh? Aisshh..." he said that and played around with my hair like what brothers and sisters would do when they gave each other advice.

"Arasoh..." I sighed with full of disappointment.

"Oh Gaho ah, you're awake!!!" he said excitedly to his dog

 

I just rolled my eyes in frustration!!!

 

MY PLAN FAILED!!!!!ARRGHHH!!!!

 

 

Shasha's pov

"YAH ARE YOU DUMD OR WHAT?"

"AISSH FIRST DAY OF WORK AND YOU'RE BEHAVING LIKE THIS?"

"AND BY THE WAY, I DO HAVE BETTER KNOWLEDGE IN FASHION UNLIKE YOU!!!!"

 

All those sentences keeps playing in my head like a recorder. Haiz... the celebrity that I cherish the most is actually a monster!!! I really regret doing all those stupid stuffs. I would be going home in a happy mood if I were to just follow instructions and not mess thing up.

 

"Mianhe JiHye-ah, I really did try my best.. Haizz.." I sighed looking drastically disappointed.

 

I felt strange on every step that I took. Every step that I made, I heard footsteps behind me. Is someone stalking me? I turned around but happen to find no one. All I could see was a dark desserted street which is exactly the same of what I have inside of me now, DARK AND EMPTY. However the moment when I face the front....

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

 

 

 

Is it a ghost? Or .......???