Chapter 16

-Fashion Chaos-

Taeyang's pov

taeyang photo shoot -HOT album

"See,he is making the situation worst!! Aiish he is so stubborn!!!" Taeyang grumbled

"What are we gonna do now?" T.OP asked feeling so worried about GD and of course the concert

"Aiiish, if only he listen to us! Things won't turn out this way..," Daesung sighed

 

While we are busy worrying.....

tumblr_ma1e17Yyk41qhdguao3_500.png

this maknae can't seem to be serious. He could still munch on the choco pie that is on table.

 

"Aiish, YAH SEUNG RI AH!! THINK OF A SOLUTION WILL YOU? WE'RE GONNA GET INTO TROUBLE SOON ARASOH!!!' I scolded him which causes him to put the 3rd choco pie back on the plate.

 

I tried my very best to think of a solution but nothing seems to come into my mind. We're dead if Mr Yang Hyun Suk is to know about this!! We'll be fired by tonight!! I look at my other members to find out whether they have any better solutions.

 

"GUYS! I have a plan! Follow me!" Shasha suddenly appeared and ordered us to follow her.

"Who does she think she is? A boss? Haha..." Seung Ri teased while we are following her

 

I told him to be quiet as he himself hasn't even give any great solutions other that eating that choco pies !!

 

G-Dragon's pov

OH GOD my throat really hurts!! I can't even sing the next verse. I kept on coughing on stage. I could hear whispers made by the fans, disappointing whispers. Some just scream my name, asking me what's wrong, some just kept quiet. I wanted to run backstage but I am too weak to do so. Now I've turn the concert into chaos. Damn it, my dream to be a great artist failed to the max. I am too shameful to face the fans. I know some are angry and disappointed upon my performance tonight. I keep on squatting down, using my hands to massage my painful throat. It felt as if there is a fish bone stuck in my throat. That electrifying feeling is the one that makes it worst if I sing. I wish someone could safe the show!

Oh well, I can't just sit here and wait for everything to be settled. I tried to get up, and walked slowly towards the backstage. I could here some disappointed fans sreamming my name asking me to continue performing. I am so angry that my blood boiled. Why must this kind of things happen to me? My one and only chance to show my best performance to my fans really failed. I'm a loser!!! I will be so pissed off when things doesn't turns out perfect, like this situation for example. ARRRGGHHH!!!! Because of this stupid sore throat, I feel sorry for my fans! Aiissh!!! This is the first time that has happen! I am almost entering the backstage when......

 

"'You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker......' " a female voice sang that made me stop moving and the fans were really puzzled by that voice.

 

Even I don't know where that voice came from.. but it does sounds familiar

 

" Come on fans! GD have been going through a lot preparing for this concert and he stayed up till late at night practicing singing his songs, he puts in most of his effort for this concert. Being a leader isn't an easy job and I think GD had done a very good job don't you think so?And  this song really means a lot to him! Shall we sing it together to give him the strength?"   again that female voice exclaimed

 

[ FANS SCREAM AND CHEER FOR GD ]

 

" ONE MORE TIME I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! SHALL WE SING IT TOGETHER?!!!!!" the female voice yelled in enthusiasm

 

[ AGREED BY THE FANS AND CHEERED GD'S NAME ]

 

"Alright come on ya'll, 'You're my heart, heart, heart, heart, heart..breaker'' !!!!!" Taeyang yelled and with all of my other members coming out from backstage.

 

The fans went wild upon seeing the other members  joining me on stage and I was a bit shocked by their appearance.While Taeyang and the others are enjoying the singing with the fans, T.O.P put his arms around my shoulder acting as a caring brother, checking on my condition. So, I just joined them, and let my other members sing most of the lyrics to my song as my throat can't take it anymore. I just jump up and down, here and there, interacting with the fans that had smiles appearing on their faces once again. Once the song ended, the fans gave a huge round of applause by our performance and as usual, the maknae will start the talking with the fans since he can never get tired of it.

 

"Mianhe, we're really sorry about what happen just now. I think GD's heart is too broken while singing the song... Hahahaha he over reacts sometimes.. hahaha. GD hyung, don't cry arasoh?," he joked patting me on the back

ri_alivetourSINGA120928_9-200x200.jpg

The concert hall is filled with laughter when Seung Ri said that even us. And I pretend to punch Seung Ri in the stomach and I ended up playing catching with him and once I get him I punched him again jokingly. While I was doing that, Taeyang told the truth about my thorat and an "AWWWWWWWWWWWW" word could be heard from the fans. Since I can't speak that well, I whisper whatever I had to say to the fans in Teayang's ear so that he could pass the message to the fans.

 

[ GWENCHANA! GWENCHANA!!! GWENCHANA!!! GWENCHANA!!!..]    cheered the fans

 

I did a very cute twist pose and bow a few times giving a  thank you sign. 

 

"Let's go! Let's go!! Let's go!! , GET YOUR CRAYON!! GET YOUR CRAYON!!!" Seung Ri exclaimed and from there we performed the song "Crayon' while T.O.P hyung did the beatboxing

 

Hmm.. I still haven't find out who is that female voice yet!! I must find out as soon as the concert ends!

 

Shasha's pov

I am actually at the broadcasting room adjusting to the songs because of a sudden change made by GD and I watch them as they performed with both of my legs on the roller chair and my hands leaning against the glass window so that I would get a better view of them. I am proud of myself after saving the concert. The feeling is like as if you've safe the whole world from collapsing. Phew.... thank GOD the plan works. Thanks to the members too. Then, my eyes focus on Ji Yong who is busy, entertaining the fans, showing them cute pose and many stuffs. Usually, I only get to see this on DVDs and I am actually quite delighted to get to see it live. The longer I look at GD, my heart starts to beat faster.

 

"What's going on? Why can't you beat at your normal speed?" I told my heart

 

Suddenly, GD's eyes accidentally look at the broadcasting room area and our eyes met even though we're so far away from each other. Overcome with fright, I lost my balance and fell down in a swoon. OUCH!!! I hurt my elbow!! What a bad luck to stare at him!! Aiissh. I get myself up and went back to the 'Dressing Room' at level 2. After their encore, it ended exactly at 10.30pm and all of the BIg Bang members went backstage feeling really lethargic. They help themselves with the refreshments provided while I help to fold their expensive costumes neatly. However, as I want to strecth out for the clothes, that electrifying pain hits me really hard which causes me to exclamied a small 'ouch' and further more GD was walking pass me and I think he heard it.

 

"You ok?" he asked feeling a bit concerned by what I just did

"Yeah... I'm fine..," I pretended to be fine

 

Feeling unsatisfied, he just grab my hand and pull it towards him. He study my wound that is on my elbow really carefully and give me that scary stare which causes me to look away. Then, he surprisingly, pulled me towards him to let a guy who is pushing a trolley filled with all the make up stuffs to pass through. A haze of fear surrounded me. I dare not to face him. I quickly push him away from me before the others have something negative in mind especially that Seung Ri.

 

"I'm going home first...," I told him and quickly run out of the room.

 

G-Dragon's pov

Should I send her home?

 

"Ji Yong hyung you're missing this out. Come on you got to try the food! it's really good!!" Seung Ri exclaimed and gobbled on his food

 

I take my car keys and rushed to Shasha in hoping to catch up with her. I went out using the back door of the building. The moment I saw her I called out her name and asked whether she needed a ride home.

 

"Gwenchana, I'm fine going home alone...," she said and ran away from me

 

Haizz... Do I look like a monster that she have to run away from me? I went back inside feeling so disheartened.

 

 

Shasha's pov

I was too tired to wait for the bus and so I went to take a cab back home. My house is still dark inside and I had a feeling that Hyun Woo is not at home. Aiish, where could he be wandering in this cold and desserted night? He always likes to stress me out thinking about his safety while being alone and many more. My phone vibrated and I received a message.

 

Message:

From: Irritating Friend

To: Shasha

Garbage,Just to inform you incase you'll go crazy about

my sudden missing.

I'll be sleeping in the hospital accompanying

my mum since I really miss sleeping beside her.

I know you'll love it without me sleeping at your house right? -_-

YAH MAKE SURE DON'T LET THAT DRAGON DO ANYTHING

STUPID TO YOU ARASOH? If he does tell me, and I'll run to you like the wind!

Haha!! ^_^

 

I giggled a bit upon seeing his message, Awww what a sweet thing to do to his mum. I am not angry as I know his mum have only a few more months left. I totally understand how Hyun Woo felt. Even though mothers hold onto their children's hands for a short while, but their children will always stay in their hearts forever. The least I could do is only pray for the both of them so that they would spend longer time with each other.

I went into my house, took a shower and then made myself a cup of hot chocolate. I then, take a box of first aid kit to put a plaster on my wound. Before that I apply a bit of iodine medicine so that it helps the wound to heal faster. The turning of the door knob could be heard and it must be Ji Yong-shii. I didn't face him at all as I am concentrating. Alright, done with the plaster and now I should rest. I turn on the tv, sit comfortably on my sofa and take a sip of my hot chocolate.. Yummy!!

A few minutes later, JiYong sat beside me and I think he had just taken a shower as I could smell the fragrance of the soap that is in my toilet. He then made the sound of someone who needs to do their big business or something.

 

"Are you.. ok?" I asked

"Ahh.. my stomach hurts..," he wailed in pain

"You should be having indigestion.. Wait here!" I told him

 

I went inside my room and went out with a box filed with needles and threads.

 

"You're not scared of needles aren't you?" I asked for confirmation

"Of course not!! I'm not gay arasoh!" he said confidently

 

Alright then, let's test whether it is true. I twirl the pink thread around the top part of his thumb to let the blood stop flowing...

 

"Wait!!!!" he shouted

"See, I knew you would do that!! Scared aren't you?" I said

"Ania, I am not screaming because of that. Can you use the blue thread instead? Pink just makes me feel like a girl...," he complained

" -_-"

 

I am like what the hell??? Just because of that, such a childish thing to say!!! But in the end I ended up laughing!!

 

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha.......," I laughed out loud

"What is so funny? Hahahaha..." he said and went on laughing

 

We laugh and laugh until our stomach couldn't take it. Then, I slowly poke the needle at the middle of his thumb which causes him to scream in pain but just for a while. KYAH!! cute!!!

 

No One's pov

After that funny and unexpected thing happen, Shasha and GD starts to get along well together.

 

G-Dragon's pov

YEAH!!! Shasha starts talking to me again!!! I am back to be my cheerful self again thanks to this indigestion!!! Haha! Actually about the pink thread, I am trying to make her laugh. To be honest I do have feelings for her since the day she have to be my slave. I thought I failed at first but I did a great job. We played all of the childhood games. My favourite was our last games which is scissors paper stones.

 

"Yah, the loser will have to treat ice-cream arasoh?" I suggested

"Bring it on...," she challenged

 

And the winner is..........................drum roll, drum roll, drum roll........... G to the D, Gold and Diamonds boy!!!!!

 

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I have been calling Shasha for the pass half an hour but she didn't pick up her phone. This is getting so frustrating!

to-the-beautiful-you.jpg?w=180&h=130&l=5

Aiishh!! I wonder what is she doig? I can trust if she's alone with GD. Anything could happen. All those nagative thought is surounding my mind right now!! NO!!!!!!! I can't leave Shasha alone with that chicky boy. I should go and take a look for a while and come back. It's a relief that my mum is asleep or else she will be like a reporter asking me thousand and thousand of questions. I snaek out of the ward quietly and went of to take a bus ride to Shasha's house.

 

 

Shasha's pov

"Happy aren't you? Aiish it's only a stupid cream on a stick!!" I grumbled feeling annoyed upon loosing to him over such a simple game.

"Hahaha jealous aren't you? Want some?" he asked politely bringing the ice-cream close to my mouth

 

I look at him and was about to the ice-cream when he pulled it back towards him. Such a selfish human being!!

 

"Thanks about what you've done for me during the concert just now. Those words are really very touching," he thanked me

"I didn't do it because of you arasoh? I just wanted to safe the concert. Thanks to me everything gets back to normal!!" I proudly boast

"So it's you who were at the broadcasting room?? No wonder your elbow is hurt! Why? I'm too hot for your eyes to handle that made you fall off from a chair?" he boasted

"OMG PLEASE!! To be honest Taeyang is much more hotter than you!!" I informed him

We stopped by a playground and both of us sit on a swing beside each other. We started chatting and joking around again. Then I started to talk about Hyun Woo's life again to him. How did he become friends with me.

 

"I wish Hyun Woo could join us, then it would be more fun..," I exclaimed

"YAH, So you're saying I am not a fun person??!!" he exploded

"Ania, I mean Hyun Woo usually knows how to make jokes that you would laugh causing your stomach to get hurt...," I explained

"Yah, whatever we talk about since just now it's always about Hyun Woo! Hyun Woo, Hyun Woo, Hyun Woo!! Yah is he the only guy in the world?" he asked with his sore throat voice and stood up

"Why are you being so sensitive? You wanna know why I like to talk about him? Because he has help me alot through the ups and downs that I've been facing. Especially on the day that you so called 'fired' me. Did you even apologise to me? Do you know I almost killed myself on that day but thanks to Hyun Woo I changed my mind! You don't even know how lonely am I, crying alone in the dark!!" I told him tears almost rolling out from my eyes

"THEN DON'T HIDE YOURSELF AND CAN YOU AT LEAST LET ME BE YOUR LIGHT!!" he yelled with full of anger on his sullen expression.

bigbang_gdragon.jpg

 

I was startled upon what he said. What does he mean by that?

 

"Nanun....Norul joahe... ( I Like You in korea)" he confessed

 

I was bewildered. I stood motionless with full of shockness. Again my heart starts to beat faster.

 

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

WHAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually heard all of their conversation as I was hiding somewhere near them.... My heart broke into millions of pieces because I am in love with her too.

tumblr_md6f4wvJrq1r8dw6do1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

WILL SHASHA CHOOSE GD OR HYUN WOO???!!