Chapter 14

-Fashion Chaos-

Shasha's pov

To my surprised, there is someone sleeping beside me. Someone with a blonde hair, flawless oval shape face, looking like a prince. A small smile starts to appear on my face upon seeing that someone sleeping beside me.

G_Dragon_sleeping_by_DarkSoulKagome90_th

WAIT!!! What the hell I am thinking!! Aiissh, snap out of it!! The great question now is, how the hell did he get into my room??? It's really rude for a guy to just sleep beside a girl!! Especially a GUY!! And in addition he is a celebrity. I can't imagine what would happen if his fans were to find out about it!!! Hmmm... how did he enter my room?????????

 

 

 

No One's pov

"REPLAY, REPLAY, REPLAY, REPLAY, REPLAY, REPLAY, REPLAY, REPLAY....."

ALRIGHT ENOUGH SHINEE!!!

50A3432EC77217A2575DEECD6E7465.jpg

Chill guys? Why so serious?

 

Alright now back to the story.... Let me tell you guys the truth about what happen yesterday!! Well, after getting scolded by Hyun Woo because of GD's loud singing, GD just continue to sing as to him, his voice resembles like an angel!! YEAH RIGHT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!! Hahahah nah just kidding! of course he has an amazing voice, if not Big Bang wouldn't have won 3 awards at the MAMA this year!!

Ok. Ok... So GD fell asleep on the sofa after a few times practicing on his new song "CRAYON" as he was really tired . However, if you guys don't know yet, GD sleep walk sometimes and it's bad luck for Shasha since that night was the night he sleep walked. Since GD has not adapt to the environment in Shasha's house yet, he walked and walked and walked until he was outside Shasha's room. He slide the door open with eyes still shut and went in and "BAMP", lay beside Shasha without her knowing!! The End!!

 

ALRIGHT BACK TO THE NEXT MORNING!!

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

I heard some noises and decided to wake up. That's funny, usually, it's hard for me to even open my eyes!! I start to roll my body from right to left as that's my habit before waking up. Why is the space so small this time? I sit up straight on the bed with my eyes still close, stretch and yawn at the same time. I rub my eyes and then slowly open it. I'm flabbergasted to find Shasha right in front of me. Both our eyes became wide!!

I was about to scold her when she just kick me off from where she is sitting.

 

"Ahh..," I cried in pain as my elbow hits the hard wall

 

She quickly stood up and leave the room.

 

"Yah, I've not said anything yet!! Yah Shasha!!" I yelled and followed her out of the room.

 

Thank God that kid is still sleeping!! Phew. Both of us acted as if nothing had happened. I went to the toilet and did all my business inside and it takes me one and a half hour to finish showering and everything. I am a celebrity and I am a person who is very particular about cleanliness as well. I must make sure that I must get rid of every single dirt on my body. And for my face, I have a total of five creams to apply on. I better not explain each of it as you'll really get bored!! Haha!! Let go and get wet!!! My god, my throat really hurts but it's not the worst yet!!

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I was having a very beautiful dream when something is distracting me all of a sudden. Haiizz..... Why must it be now?? Yeah, I really need to pee so desperately. I wish no one is in the toilet right now!!! I wake up, with eyes half open and run towards the toilet but unfortunately the moment I want to unlock the door knob, it doesn't seem to open up. Is Shasha in there?

 

"Yah, garbage, are you in there? Quickly, I really need to use the toilet!!" I exclaimed

"I just went in the toilet. You have one and a half hour to wait!! Be patient arasoh? Patience is a virtue!!" that familar Dragon voice reply!!

"Aiissh!! YAH!! HURRY UP WILL YOU!!!! DRAGONS DON'T EVEN NEED TO SHOWER!!!" I scolded him, really squeezing my legs to prevent my pee from flowing!!!

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

WHAT DID HE JUST SAID???!!! Aissh, this kid likes getting on my nerves!! Dragons do shower you idiot unlike him!! All his clothes looks as if it has never been wash before!! Disgusting!! Fine, thanks to his nice words that he just said to me,  HE WILL HAVE TO WAIT LONGER. Shoud I purposely make it up to 2 hours? Hehehe, let's see if this kid could take it!!!!

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

"Oh, Hyun Woo-ah, what's wrong?" Shasha asked putting a bolw of rice and a plate of egg rolls on the table

"Yah, can you ask your Dragon friend to hurry up? I can't take it anymore!!" I pleaded Shasha

 

So, Shasha tried to let GD out of the bathroom. She did everything she can and in the end she made her final try which is to break the door knob of the toilet. She went into the store room and pull out a hammer from the tool box and went on to break the door knob using her full strength!! That's what I mean when best friend are always there for each other!! Finally the door manage to be open and both my and Shasha's jaws dropped after seeing this!!!

crayon-g-dragon.jpg

WHAT THE?????

 

Shasha's pov

"Can't you guys see that I am busy?" GD said without even feeling embarrassed about his body being exposed

"Aiissh, I'll use it first!!" Hyun Woo said and pushed GD out of the toilet and closed the door that couldnt be locked

 

OMG!!!! GD is half right in front of me!!! I covered both of my eyes as I don't like seeing this kind of things!!

 

"Why? Be normal will you? As if you've not seen a half man before!!" GD exclaimed to me

 

I make that uncomfortable expression and guess what, he disturbs me even more. Again this common scene happen. He moves closer and closer to me and yeah as usual until I reach a dead end of the wall. He then blow his fringe acting like a very macho and hot guy!!

 

"Yah, are you scared?" he said in a very weird tone that would just make you feel trapped

 

HYUN WOO HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Finally, Hyun Woo is out of the toilet feeling so relief and GD immeidately went further away from me and back into the toilet. Phew!! While GD was  showering, me and Hyun Woo had our breakfast. Then, it's Hyun Woo's turn to take a shower. After that, I ask GD to go to work first as I am afraid that people would know that we are living together and have some deep relationship between each other. He also agreed to it and went off as soon as he is ready.

 

"Yah, make sure no one is at home while you are showering arasoh?" GD warned me and looked deeply into Hyun Woo's eyes

"Arasoh, I'm not a kid!! See you later at work!!" I said to him

 

I then, grab my towel, and before I go in I gave that " Can you please be somewhere that is not near here while I am showering?" to Hyun Woo

 

"Eh.. I am not that type of guy. Hehe I promise I really won't look!! Not even a peek!! Hehehehehe...," he laughed jokingly

tumblr_mbotfkMyYt1r4qczso2_250.gif

"Hehe.. Hehe, I don't trust you when it comes to this kind of things ok? So please... Be somewhere else for a while..," I pleaded him in a joking way and then back to my serious self

"Aiish arasoh!! I can't be watching a garbage showering because it STINKS!!! Hhahahaaha!!" he teased me and  went to somewhere I don't know

 

TOP's pov

Surprisingly, I am the first one to reach the practice room. I felt strange because Taeyang usually gets here first. I look at the time and it shows 8.30 am. We use to start at 9.00am but since BIGSHOW is just around the corner, we can't be fooling around and have to be practicing 24/7 if possible!! Since I am quite weak in dancing, I decided to kill the time, while waiting for them, I did some practice on those complicated dance steps like "Beautiful Hangover", "Fantastic Baby" and many more!! To be honest I think I have improved a lot right??? So 6 years of hard work really paid off!! I am proud of myself!!! Hahahaha!

 

I felt so sleepy suddenly waiting for those guys!!! Haiz... I should have sleep more at home!! What a waste!!! Hmph!!!

tumblr_m5xjsijRlF1r6jqguo1_500.jpg

Then, while I was about to lay my body on the floor, GD came in looking so stylish!!! New era, white cap, "One Of A Kind" black hoodie, silver leather pant and complete with a black and white SUPRA sneaker which I guess he bought from Japan?

 

G-Dragon's pov

ARGGHH!! My throat hurts so badly. This is the part I hate the most especially when concerts are around the corner. I start to worry about my throat more than anything else. Aiish what if something happen at the BIGSHOW? Will it be able to heal before the BIGSHOW?? Haiz... I don't even feel like talking to anyone having a very sore throat. I asked my manager to go to my personal doctor and get some medicine for me as I feel so worried the moment I leave my other members to handle the rehersal and stuffs. It's not that I do not trust them but, I think they need me more when it comes to concerts and shows. Also, we are doing this for the fans and it's not fair if I just let my other members do everything while I could just rest because of this stupid sore throat. Singer is still a singer and you can't rest at this point of time!!

We had our dance rehersal for like 4 hours without even having enough rest. OMG I'm so tired and my throat is killing me!!!

 

"Here eat your medicine..," Shasha handed me a small white pill and a glass of water

" (Cough continuously)..," I coughed

 

Shasha's pov

I don't know why I felt so sorry for him suddenly. His actions makes me wanna stay with him until he is really well. I am really worried that his sore throat will get wost if he sings more. I know he is exhausted compared to the other members as he is the leader of the group, he have to organise the concert, he have to agree and he will continue to practice with the other members until he is satisfied with the performance. He is the kind who wants eveything to be perfect and no mistakes should occur and because of that, he gets even more tired and his throat hurts even more as he sings more than one song already.

 

"You sure you could continue?" I asked worriedly

 

He just nodded his head and lean back to the speaker and shut his eyes for a short minute break and then wake up and continue dancing with the others again. Haiizz.. when will this guy ever said that he will be tired!!

 

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I am at the hospital about to go to my mum's ward when I saw a middle aged man peeking inside my mum's ward looking so sad and worried.

"Excuse me, ajusshii, what are you doing peeking at other people?" I asked

"Oh.. Ania, I am just... Aiishh!" he said and walk hastily away from me leaving me with a lot of curiousness in mind.

 

I went inside the room and greeted my mum with a hug and a kiss on the cheeks!! Haha I am a mama's boy by the way! I talked to her asking everything that comes to my mind except about her health. We had fun chatting with each other. I read to her about some interesting articles in the newspaper, feed her during lunch time and put her to her afternoon nap. I started to get bored after watching her sleep so I text Shasha asking her out in the evening maybe watching a movie?

 

Message:

From:Hyun Woo

To:Garbage

Garbage, are you free in the evening? Wanna watch some horror movies

together?

Message:

From: Garbage

To:Hyun Woo

I'll have to see how the situation is first.

I'll get back to you later!! Mianhe! :( Busy at work now!

 

Aiishh when can she ever be free!!! At least for once!! Is it a hard thing to do? Fine then. I'll be patient and take Dragon's advice. Patience is a virtue!!

 

 

Shasha's pov

Night falls so quickly and they are still practicing. But no matter what, my eyes are fixed on Ji Yong who is really extremely exhausted now. He starts to throw tantrums too all of s whenever they did even little mistakes during the practice. They just kept quiet as I think they are used to his character.

So all of it ended at 8.30pm. All of them felt so lethargic even the maknae who is usually the hyper one. What did he called himself? Endorphin? Yeah! I greeted them goodbye in a polite way as they leave the room. However, GD when into seperate way. He went into the lift and went to level 3 which is the recording studio. Should I accompany him?

I've made my final decision and decided to stay with him. I made him some warm honey tea hopefully it will help to clear the sore from his throat. I peek inside the room to make sure he is kinda cool down after he made a great scolding to s. I am fully in the room and I walked towards him.

 

"JiYong-shii,I've made honey tea. Drink it. It helps to make your throat better..." I said that and was about to leave

"Don't go... Can you accompany me? It's part of your job too...," he said with his sore throat voice which is deep

 

I move towards him and sit beside him, not too close but a few distance like about 4cm away. Again awkward silence.

 

"You know what, I feel like cancelling the BIGSHOW...," he said suddenly

"WHAT?!! WHY?!! You can't!" I told him feeling really mad

 

He just sighed in disappointment

 

"Look, you've been working so hard on preparing this show and now you wanna cancel it. Yah, don't you have any pity towards your members who had practice so hard for the past few months, your managers who have to deal with your pickiness including me? You just scolded your members for not being so cooperative and now you're telling me you wanna just give up like that? What do you think they would say? I am very sure they will be very disappointed right? Please don't cancel it, especially after you've practice so hard even though you have a sore throat. I'm actually.. worried about your condition right now too, but please for your fans and your hard work sake. Please don't cancel it arasoh?" I gave him some motivation words.

 

G-Dragon's pov

WAH!! First time ever she is being so soft-hearted towards me.

 

"Komawo...," I thanked her

"Don't cancel it arasoh? Or else, I am gonna stop being a V.I.P ok? Don't make me hate my own favourite boy band because of you..," she said showing her cute angry expression which captured my heart.

 

Then, we had fun laughing and playing with Gaho. Finally, this kind of moment happens again!!

 

Shasha's pov

While playing, I remembered that I am supossed to comfirn with Hyun Woo something! So i told GD that I am going to the washroom for a while. In the washroom I made a phonecall to Hyun Woo.

 

Shasha's conversation with Hyun Woo

Hyun Woo: Yoboseyo? Shasha I've bought the tickets!! And..

 

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

Shasha: Hyun Woo, Mianhe.. I can't be with you tonight. I have to accompany GD for tonight. He is not feeling well. We'll watch it tomorrow arasoh? Mianhe Hyun Woo ah...

Hyun Woo: Oh.. Really? (Feeling really disappointed) Ok I got it.. tomorrow then...

 

End Of Conversation

 

Haizz.. I had a feeling that it's gonna be a bad news since that Dragon is in her life right now!! Haizz... will the same thing happen again tomorrow?

tumblr_mbdxpxMhkD1qk9y40.png

 

Shasha's pov

I know Hyun Woo must be mad at me but aiishh it's so complicated to explain!!! Arrgghh!! So so sorry Hyun Woo. I went back to the recording studio but GD is not in there. Only Gaho was and he is playing with his soft toy. Where could his owner be?

However, I froze for a few seconds the moment I turn around

 

"Hyuna?!!" I exclaimed in shockness

 

She stared with eyes filled with anger and hatred that were beyond description. She then lost her temper and slap me HARD on the face!! I was so bewildered when she did that. Tears almost flowing out from my eyes.

 

"What's going on now?" GD who just arrived at the door asked looking so curious in finding out what happen

 

"Hyuna?! What are you doing here?!!" he asked

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? HMMMMM....