Chapter 20

-Fashion Chaos-

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

The doctor just move his head from side to side and apologise to me which causes me to scream like a maniac. I run towards my mum's body which I still believe that she is alive. I cried and hugged her tightly.

 

"Omma.. Omma you can hear me right? Omma you got to wake up!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! You can't do this to your son!!! Please wake up!!!!! OMMMMMAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANNNDDDWWWEEEEE!!!!! OMMA SARANGHAEYO!!!! JAEBAL JUST OPEN YOUR EYES ONCE JUST FOR ME!!!! OMMMMMMMMMAAA!!! (  CRYING AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE WHILE HUGGING HER DEAD BODY )" I cried out loud pleading her to wake up as I still couldn't believe that she is gone just like that.

After a million tears that I've shed, still no changes made by my mum. I think I just have to except the fact that she is really gone.There is no way I could do to bring her back to life. GOD loves her more but I am so lost and lonely without her. I stand up, still crying thinking back about the old days where she used to suffer because of her sickness....

tumblr_mbcvgcj99Z1qbui2fo2_500.png

 

Shasha's pov

I can't bear seeing Hyun Woo acting this way. I think he needs some time alone with his mum so I went out of the ward with all the other nurses and doctors. It's really shocking. I sit at the benches provided outside and cried thinking about what Hyun Woo's mum said to me before. Her advice will always be stick to my head forever. Why must God make my friend suffer like this? It hurts me so deeply. I could hear Hyun Woo sobbing inside the ward. What a very tragic day especialy for Hyun Woo. It's also because of me our friendship is being ruined and I had just made his day double the sadness.

 

G-Dragon's pov

What? Hyun Woo's mum is dead? I am so surprised upon hearing that. Now I feel sorry for him even though he is a bastard. I am monitoring closely at Shasha who is sitting alone outside the ward with face full of regrets and guitiness.I feel a little bit of guilty as well. Am I spending too much time with Shasha?Am I too cruel to Hyun Woo?

Aiiisshh!! Cut the crap! What's wrong with you Ji Yong? You like Shasha, you have the rights to try your very best to get her by your side no matter what. I should not feel guilty at all.  In addition, I only got to know that Hyun Woo's mum is terribly sick today. Oh yes, I was about to confront Hyun Woo about the incident that happen at the party yesterday but I guess I'm not doing it now since he has too many things inside his head especially the death of his mum. I was startled by the tap made by my manager on my shoulder

 

"Where have you been? I've found the doctor and he is waiting for your arrival. Let's go...," my manager told me

I give one final stare, roll my eyes and follow my manager.

 

Shasha's pov

Almost 1 hour I've been sitting outside and my and legs starts to get cramps. I stand up stretching my whole body and peek inside the ward. Hyun Woo fell asleep right beside his mum, hands still intertwined with his mum's hand.

 

"Stay strong Hyun Woo ah...," I said

 

I slowly slide the ward door open, went towards Hyun Woo. I take out my phone and took a picture of them both as I was planning to do something to it and give it to Hyun Woo as a present. It seems like Hyun Woo is really tired that he didn't wake up even when I accidentally hit his feet. I carefully, removed his hands from his mum and then I went closer to his mum and kiss her forhead.

 

"Don't worry ahjumma, I'll promise that Hyun Woo will never be lonely ever again even though our love are not meant to be together. I promise," I said to her confidently and intertwined our pinkies together.

 

Since I don't want to wake Hyun Woo up, I let him continue with his sleep while I slowly supported him up and let his head lend on my shoulder. Even though its hard to move but I do really tried my best to make him feel comfortable. We are out out of the hospital and I reach out my left hand to flag for a cab while the other hand supports Hyun Woo from falling down. Finally, a cab stop in front of us and I carefully, put Hyun Woo in first before it's my turn to go in. I directed the driver to bring us to Hyun Woo's house giving him Hyun Woo's address. While I was looking at the scenery outside which is dark, Hyun Woo lean his head on my shoulder. My heart starts to beat non-stop as if like I've finish a marathon run.

 

"Why is it beating again? What's wrong with me?" I asked myself softly

 

By looking at Hyun Woo's facial expression and puffy eyes, I can see that he had suffered a lot during his childhood times. But what bothers me is that why isn't his dad here when his wife is dead? Even if he is busy, family should comes first. We reached a few minutes later, and the cab driver offered me some help but I told him that I could handle it myself.

I supported him until we reached his room. I carefully put him on the bed adjusting the blanket and cover his whole body excluding his face. Before I was about to made my leave, Hyun Woo grab me by the hand, with eyes still close. I tried to let go but he grabs it too tightly.

 

"Omma...ommaa....," he keeps on repeating the same word like he is having a nightmare

Feeling worried, I sit on the chair that is beside his bed and his hand continuously as I've seen how his mum put him to sleep before. I keep his hands until he fall asleep.

 

"Why would God turn a very jovial person like you to have a very miserable life? Haiizz.. life is unfair isn't it? The world is very cruel. I understand how you feel. I'll make sure that now I will make you smile, will make you laugh, will accompany you whenever you get lonely. I will promise that my friend. Hyun Woo-ah, I hope you arre listening, please forgive my mistakes arasoh? It will not happen again. Sorry to make your life suffer in loneliness, Mianhe.....but please don't hate me...," I apologised for my mistakes, almost going to cry. I think I better get going before I breakdown and distract Hyun Woo's sleep.

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

She thinks I am fully asleep but I am actually listening to what she said it's just that I feel very awkward if I open my eyes and accpet her apology. I could feel one drop of tears rolling down my cheeks after she leave the room.. My mind is being contaminated with full of miseries. Omma... even though you're gone, please appear in my dreams.

 

Shasha's pov

The next morning, I woke up late as I haven't get enough sleep lately especially when that horrible incident keeps playing in my mind. I yawn and made my way out and then a very strong smell caught my nose. It's a very delicious smell coming from the kitchen. I follow the smell feeling really curious on what is making that delicious smell which made my stomach grumbled a little. Finally, I'm in the kitchen and happen to find out that Ji Yong cooking?

 

"Oh you're awake? Sorry if I mess up your kitchen. I am not used to your kitchen yet. Anyways you should be thankful that I cooked breakfast for you today!! Let's eat! I almost died of starvation waiting for you to wake up!!" he complained and place a plate of kimchi on the table which is filled with yummy food.

 

This is the first time, that he ever did something really, very nice to me. Hmm... must be something that he really want from me. I stare at him while he eats his food greedily which I find it cute actually.

eata.jpg

"Why do you make breakfast for me? Are you doing it sincerely or you have a favour to ask me to do which is why you're being nice?" I asked

"Yah, I woke up early in the morning just to prepare this for you and now you're telling me that I'm doing it unsincerely? You don't even thanked me for doing this and you're trying to say all of my good deeds that I've done to you before means nothing? You know what, if you think that way, don't even touch any of my food! Move your bloody chopsticks away!!!" he get angry suddenly

"Just because of that you're angry. I am just asking right? Aiishhh... Arasoh arasoh, mianhe Mr Kwon Ji Yong-shii, thank you for preparing such a wonderful meal this morning!!" I said sarcastically.

 

He allow me after that and we had our morning breakfast in silence.

 

"'Ji Yong-shii, about the party thingy, did you bring me to that room?" I asked daringly

"Are you insane? Why would I?!!! Or is it you who did it since you're a big fan of mine?!!!" he questioned me back which made me laugh in disbelief

"Me?!! Why would I even do such a crazy thing that could put my life and your life into danger?!! And how do you know I am actually a big fan of yours among the big bang members?" I asked curiously

"Errmm... I just know it because I am the best looking one in the group. Like duh.. who wouldn't want to adore me?" he boasted

I was about to puke when he said that but actually I just pretended,  as I like him not only because of his cute appearance but also his talent.

Then, there is one meat left on the grilling pan. Both of our eyes stare at it with the eyes of a predator. Ji Yong then stuck out his tongue and I get my chopsticks ready for an attack!! It's really the last meat and it has to go into my mouth. GD is also preparing for an attack.

 

"Don't even think about it!!" I warned him

"Yes I am gonna do that and......ATTTAAACKKK!!!!" he yelled and about to grab the meat but I stop him with my chopsticks

"I don't think so...," I smirked and we had a chopstick war

 

In the end..................GD won and arrrgghhh he keeps boasting around about it as if he has eaten the very last meat in the world. He keeps making that irritating pose which makes me want to just give him a slap on the face. When I look at the time on the clock..

 

"Hyun Woo!!! It's his mum's memorial day today!!! I have to be by his side!! Ji Yong-shii can I come to work late today? I really have to be there please!! I'll do any extra work that you told me to do arasoh?" I asked his permission

" Gwenchana.... let's go together. I know Hyun Woo too and I feel bad if I didn't attend right?" he said making a sinister smile.

 

G-Dragon's pov

She must be shocked when I said that. I think I'll confront Hyun Woo today when Shasha's not around or else all of those dramatic and fake romantic scene will be playing right in front of my eyes which disguts me!! I wore...

gdragon_.png%3Fw%3D560

completed with my black PRADA shades. The moment I want to take my GD & TOP sneakers, I will have the urge to look at the shoes that I am about to give Shasha. I open the shoe box and look at it inside, but still I think it's not the right time to give her yet. Suddenly Shasha entered the room and I quickly hide the shoes away.

 

"Yah, can't you knock? It's basic manners!!" I scolded her

"Yah, this is my house so I can do whatever I wanted to. Are you ready?!! Coz if not I'm going there myself," she nagged

 

I sighed and walked with her towards my white car and we drove off to that place. We reached one hour later as the journey was so long from her house. The moment Shasha step foot to the ground, she went looking for Hyun Woo leaving me behind once again which made me feel like an idiot! Aiisshhh, Hyun Woo you're so gonna get it from me...

There is a huge crowd surounding one grave and I believe that the man wearing a very luxurious coat which is standing beside Hyun Woo should be his dad. Wahh.. those other men wearing black suites looks like bodygurards. But it can't be. I started to picture Hyun Woo's usual clothes and compare it to the man standing beside him.

Aiisshh what nonsense!!!! It can't be. Feeling unsatisfied, I called T.O.P hyung which is quite good in investigating people after acting in so many movies,  he is an expert in tailing people now!

 

G-Dragon's conversation with T.O.P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTND2H-HLa4tb51epiyUh2

 

T.O.P: Wassup bro?

GD: Hyung help me with something?

T.O.P:No prob. What do you want me to do?

GD: Help me investigate who is Lee Hyun Woo and his family background arasoh? Komawo!!

 

END OF CONVERSATION

 

With that, I hang up and starts to monitor his movement closely. It's really pathetic for a celebrity like me to monitor other people's movement. A few minutes later I receive a message by T.O.P hyung. Told you he is fast!! I read every single detail carefully on my Samsung Galaxy, trying to understand every information.

So Hyun Woo's father is the owner of Porsche Car company. What??! Hyun Woo is his son? It's really hard for me to believe. Then I went on to read about his family background. He is born in a very wealthy family as his mum is a business woman while his dad is the owner of a famous car company. What the hell?!! He is richer than me!! I wasn't this rich when I was young! Damn it!! I scroll down to read more and came to this.

 

"RUMORS THAT THE OWNER OF THE CAR COMPANY IS NOT HYUN WOO'S BIOLOGICAL FATHER"

Huh? What do they mean by that? So it may not be true that Hyun Woo was born in a wealthy family. Maybe he is a thrown away baby or maybe his mum is already pregnant with him still inside her whomb before she get's married to this car owner guy. Does he know all this stuffs?

After all of the prayers and everything is over, all of the guest that came went home except for Hyun Woo and Shasha. I think the rumors is true. Hyun Woo doesn't seem to even bother to send his father to the car. They are acting like strangers. I went closely to them and then stare at his mum's grave.

 

" I'm going to the washroom for a while..," Shasha said which I think it's an excuse as she wanted to show Hyun Woo that she have no special relationship with me.

"You still have the guts to come?!! For what? Showing me that Shasha actually manage to persuade you to accompany her..," he exclaimed

"If you're thinking that way then I should be smiling but I'm not here because of that!! I just want to settle some small thing with you. You plan it didn't you? About putting me beside Shasha?" I asked seriously

"What do you mean?" he asked pretending to be blur

"Don't act blur arasoh? I know what your plan is. Your plan is to let the reporters take a lot of my pictures so that they could write out a fake article about me and Shasha so that Shasha would hate me and will go to you right?!! You think I'm that stupid!! Since you're the only one that I could think of which really hates me a lot than I guess it should be you who planned it" I scolded him

"What makes you think I would do such a thing? Yah just think about it, I love her and do you think I would do this kind of things that would embarrassed her especially if the whole world is to know about it. I will not let that kind of thing happen to her. I will protect her no matter what. I don't give a damn if you wanna believe me or not but I swear it's not me who planned it!" he still don't want to admit it.

"Fine, you're doing such a great sin do you know that. Teling lies in front of your mum's grave!! What kind of son are you who dares to create a sin right after your mother's death!!" I insulted

 

I could sense the anger that is within him. Clenching his fist really tightly.

 

"Feeling guilty now?!! HUH? Son of the car owner of Porsche Car Company.... I think I know why you always depend on Shasha. It because you are treating your own father like a stranger!!!" I said sarcastically

"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!" Hyun Woo exploded

"What kind of son and father would treat each other as strangers unless they are not related!!" again I insulted

 

Feeling the anger burning up in him, he just punched me in the face.

 

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!!! WHO ARE YOU TO CARE ABOUT MY FAMILY PROBLEMS??? USELESS DRAGON!!!" he yelled uncontrollably, tears welling up in his eyes, punching me on the stomach causing me to fall on the soft grass

"Don't you even know that the man standing beside you just now is not even your real father??!" I dared challenging him back giving him a smirked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled and punched me continuously this time

 

"HYUN WOO ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND????!!!!!" I heard Shasha screamed from far.