Chapter 6

-Fashion Chaos-

Shasha's pov

I cant move. My body is as stiff as a rock. I was too shocked to move. I could hear my own heart beating loudly. He then, pushed me away from him gently.

 

"I'm going to the washroom, er.. eat those, I bought those for you...," he said and went off quickly.

 

My heart is still beating and when I touch  my chest, I could feel my heartbeat went really fast. OMG!!! What's wrong with me?!! However, there is another sound, a grumbling sound. That's right my stomach is giving me a signal . It's screaming for food to enter. Hmm? Why did he buy me dinner if he hates me in the first place? Weird fella!

But I shouldn't waste the food right? He told me that he bought it for me anyway!! Haha! Let's tuck in!!

 

G-Dragon's pov

I run into the washroom and quickly slam the door shut before anyone else go in. I was panting hard at the same time touching my chest and could feel that my heart is beating hard. I went towards the sink and splash water on my face continuously to get rid of that incident in my mind.

 

"Why does she have to fall at the wrong timing!!! Strange, why is my heart beating so fast? Aiishh, get real Ji Yong, get real Ji Yong! It's just an incident," I keep telling myself and  I touch both my fair cheeks to make myself look normal and not some kind of a worried person.

 

I entered back into the room and Shasha was eating her last spoonfull of daebokki (rice cakes). She didn't even leave some for me?!!! How dare she, I didn't had my dinner just because I am worried about her and she didn't even bother to leave some for me??? She is worst than a pig. How could she finish a $8 rice cakes? That's like two bowls of rice cakes!!! Argghh!! She is really getting on my nerves now.

 

"Yah, you don't even leave some for me?" I scolded her

"You told me that you bought it for me. So I ate eveything!! You didn't even ask me to leave some for you. Hmph. And I have the rights to finish it as I had lost lots and lots of energy cleaning this room arasoh??" she told me

"Yah, I  didn't even take a bite on any food today!! You're worst than a pig!!" I insulted her

"Ji Yong-shii if you know I am the type of person who doesn't like to share, then why did you buy it for me? Why? You think a girl like me could not afford to buy rice cakes, just because I have little knowledge about fashion?? That's it I'm going!!" she shoot me right in the face, slammed the spoon on the table and go out.

 

BAMM!! I felt so owned by that!!She leave the room immediately. Damn it, now I feel bad. Shasha, why do you always have to make me feel this way!!!!!! I made a long disappointing sighed

xx.jpg

 

 

Shasha's pov

ARRGGHH!! Once again my day is being ruined by the same person. So damn irritating!! What kind of human being and which planet did he came from??? Haizz... I keep on cursing him until I reached the bus stop. I sit on the seats provided and waited for my bus to arrive. While I was waiting, I took out my heels and massage my tiring legs as my high heels are killing me!! I think my heels are going to be worn out soon if I were to continue with this stupid extra work which could also be called 'overtime'.

Then, while I was massaging my leg, a white sport car stop right before me and one of the windows of the car slide downwards and I can't believe what I am seeing. Unbelieveable!!!! He was following me all the while.

 

"Yah, get in! I'll send you home!!" Ji Yong said

"Gwenchana, I could just take the bus!" I told him, without even looking at his face as I was still angry with him

 

He then, loosened his seatbelt, get out from the car, walk towards me and grab my high heels and hand then pull me towards his car.

 

"Yah, Ji Yong-shi I told you I could just take the bus right?" I scolded him

 

He pretended not to hear me and just pushed me as well as throwing my high heels into his car and close the door shut. Then when he is in the car, he start the engine and off we go. We didn't speak to each other at all  and I just focus my view on the outside scenery.

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

I really don't know how to start the conversation so the best way is to keep quiet as I could still sense her anger boiling.

Then my eyes went on to focus on her leg which is still being massaged by her. She has blisters on both side of her legs. Maybe the heels that she is wearing are new. Aiish, again that feeling came back to me. I drive and park in front of the nearest pharmacy. WAIT!! Before going out of the car, I must disguise myself so that fans will not pounce on me

 

"What are you doing?" she asked as I was putting on my fake hair and glasses

"Stay here for a while. I'll be right back!!"  I told her

 

After buying some plasters, I hid it in my pocket so that she wouldn't know that I bought it for her. I mean its not the right time to give her yet.

 

"Are you hurt?" she asked

"Ania..," I told her

"Then, why did you go to  the pharmacy?" she asked

 

I just kept quiet and continue driving. We reached in front of her house a few minutes later.

 

 

Shasha's pov

I get out of his car and close the door shut gently. I still didn't look at his face as I am still fuming mad

 

"Ghamsahamnida," I thanked him as a sign of respect and basic courtesy and walked towards my doorstep

 

However, I was grabbed by someone and it was JiYong again. Since when did he get out of his car? He then pull my hand towards him like before in the practice room and placed a box of plaster on my hand.

 

"It's for your leg... And don't think I bought it for you because I felt ptiy for you. It's because the pharmacy is near the bus stop. If not I wouldn't have bought it arasoh?' he said to me and went off to his car and drove off

 

So he went to pharmacy just now just to buy this. I did smile a bit and continue walking to my doorstep when something on the ground made me screamed.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed my lungs out

MD29lv75.jpg

"Ah Hyun Woo!!! You always gave me a heart attack!! Why are you sleeping outside my house?? Run away from home?" I asked

"Yah, it's because of you I have to sleep outside here. Where the hell have you been? I've been calling you for a dozen of times and you never even pick up your phone. Here, you left your bag to me when you went in to the building to ask for your job back and you didn't even take it with you. I called you so that i could meet you and give it to you back. What kind of work would finish this late?" he asked feeling really annoyed.

"Mianhe Hyun Woo-ah. I really have to do extra work so that I will not loose my job. And I left my phone somewhere and I am really busy today!! Mianhe!!" I apologised continously

"Just don't do it next time arasoh? Garbage??!! Hahahah!!" as usual I knew he would teased me.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!AISSHH!!" I yelled and went straight inside my house.

"Goodnight garbage!!! Have a sweet... garbage dream??? hehehe!" I heard him said and off he went.

 

I just laughed a bit. To be honest, he never fails to make me laugh. Then I look at the plaster that GD gave me. Why? Why is he being nice to me??

Andwe!! Andwe!!! He said that the pharmacy is near the bus stop. I keep repeating it to calm myself down.

 

G-Dragon's pov

Will she wear the plaster? Are her legs feeling better now? I keep thinking about her while I was laying on my king size bed with my Samsung Galaxy phone in my grip. Should I text her? Then, I unlock my phone and type a message but after writing half way, I gave a big sigh and throw my phone to one side. Whatever. Why do I even care about her?? I move forward to my comfortable pillow and landed my head on it.

 

"Goodnight Gaho!!" I wished my dog who is laying down beside me goodnight and off the lights!!

 

9.00 am the next day.....

Shasha's pov

It's a new day again and it's my third day of work.

I went to the washroom, brush my teeth and get everything ready!! I put on my white tank top followed by my dark blue hoodie. For my bottom, I wear my black tights complete with a pair of white and black shoes since high heels is killing me and it doesn't suites to what I am wearing anyway. Oh and not forgetting my brown shades and my bag. After all that was done, I'm off to work ^^.

asian-fashion-girl-korean-ulzzang-girl-F

Since, it's bored while waiting for my bus to come, I took out my IPod from my back with my green earpiece being plug into my ear, I blast the song "I Am The Best" which was sang by 2NE1. Haha I am a 2Ne1 fan too!! Wish I would be able to see them today. There are so many idols that I really wanna meet in the YG entertainment like, 2NE1, SE7EN, PSY, Tablo and more!!! A few minutes later, my bus arrive and I board it.

I was enjoying my song when there is a vibration coming from my phone. When i take out to check, haiz... what do you know, it's that jerk. Yeah, if you guys wanna know I put that as his name in my contact list. There is a reason for doing that!! First of all, people would not know that I have his number and secondly, he really is a total jerk!!

 

Message:

From:Jerk

To:Shasha

Buy me coffee before you enter the recording studio. And make sure it is still hot arasoh?

 

I didn't even reply his message. I am too annoyed to reply this jerk!!! Then again, a vibration could be felt. A message from him again!!!

 

Message:

From:Jerk

To:Shasha

Yah!!! And my coffee must not be too sweet and not to bitter. It must taste

like the way I wanted to if not you'll buy for me until I am satisfied!!!

 

Alright now he is being fussy. I alomst punched my phone but I control my anger. I reached my destination about 15 minutes later and I alighted the bus. Now what I have to do is to buy coffee. Haiizz... this is life..

Thank God Starbucks is just a few distance away from where I am standing. I bought  the coffee, making sure that the taste satisfy him and then went to the YG building which is only 10 minutes walk from here.

 

"Haizz.. here we are again. Back in hell!!" I told myself and went in.

 

I greeted all the people that passed by me as I was walking to the recording studio where that jerk is. It seems like he is practicing his vocal lessons with someone whom I don't really know. I went in the room  slowly without making a squeak sound.  Just the right timing before I was about to place the cooffee on the table, Ji Yong, just ended his vocal lesson.

Those people whom I don't know at all, are about to leave the room after discussing some things with GD. I decided to escape as I don't wanna buy for him a new made coffee just because it doesn't match his taste!! So, I hide behind one of the guy who is wearing like a rappers clothes and as he moves nearer to the door I just follow him trying my very best not to be seen by him.

 

"Arasoh, I'll see you after you get back from Japan next week Good luck on your comebackstage!! See ya soon, peace bro!!" I heard the other guy said and made a handshake with him that had got styles

 

Alright, I am almost at the door a few more steps and I am out. I kept hiding until I am fully out. YES MISSION ACCOMPLISH!! The guy whom I have hid behind him gave me a puzzled look. I just smile and greeted him politely. He did the same as well and follow his hyung which is already ahead of him.

 

"Haha, finally I've escape from my hell punishment!!'" I said confidently

 

Unfortunately, the moment when I turned around......

0CN65.jpg

"Excuse me miss,  where do you think you're going?"

 

My expression changed from happy to a very disappointing one. I was too focus on hiding myself that I didn't even notice that he was actually going out too just now. DAMN IT!!!

 

"Hehe!" I faked a laughed

"Hehe!" he did too as if he is being force to entertaint my lame faked laughed

Then he make a head signal asking me to get inside the room like right now. What can I do? I have to follow his orders or else I would be fired.

I was so afraid when he lift up that coffee and bring it near to his mouth. Oh GOD please, let it be right, please, please!!

 

"How was it?" I asked, trembling

 

I startled a bit when he started to cough. After clearing his throat..

 

"Not bad but can be better.." he said

"Really?" I said in relief

"But I did say that it must be like the way I wanted and guess what. You failed. Hmm.. should I give you a light or a heavy punishment??!" he told himself

"Yah, if you really want it the way you like, why don't you just make it yourself!!!" I said frustratedly, pick up my bag and accidentally swing it hard which causes it to hit the coffee in his grip and the coffee spill onto his bright yellow shirt.

 

Today is really the iest day isn't it?! ARRRGGHHH!! Great, I've just made the situation worst.

 

"Mianhe mianhe..." I said and quickly take couple of tissue from the tissue box and wipe his shirt

Then the door flew open and it was that girl who pretended not to hear what I said the other time I was talking to her politely.

 

 

Hyuna's pov

OMG!! I can't believe what I just saw which is right before my eyes. How dare she touched my future boyfriend!!!!!! This is so annoying!!

 

"Oppa what's wrong?" I said running towards him pushing that aside until she almost fell

"Aiish!!" Ji Yong oppa sighed in frustration and leave the room

 

She dares to make my oppa angry??? That !!! She is really getting on my nerves now!!! I looked at her with the eyes of a predator and then stomp towards her with my 3 inches high heels.

 

"YAH!! What have you done to Ji Yong oppa??!! Look at him now!!" I shouted right at her face

"Ji Yong oppa? He is not even your boyfriend!!" she yelled back

"Wah, I am really loosing my patience now!! Just listen ok. Just stay away from him ARASOH??!!!!" I shouted again

"Why? Is there a problem?" she asked dumbly

"Of course!! Don't be stupid he doesn't like you!!! Are you that dumb? Huh? Are you that dumb. Your IQ should be super low isn't it? (pushing her head with my pointing finger treating her like a small kid ). What kind of woman would gave birth to a child like you!!" I insulted her which made her eyes went watery

"You can insult anyone but not me. GOT THAT YOU !!!!" she scolded me

 

I raise my hand up high and was about to give her a slap when Ji Yong oppa entered the room. , bad timing!!!!!

 

"What going on here?" he asked the two of us