Chapter 21

-Fashion Chaos-

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

My face darkened in anger, and in a burst of anger I gave him one huge powerful punch on the stomach which causes him to cough really badly. My face livid with fury. I actually heard Shasha shouting my name, but I ignored as this Dragon must be thought a lesson so that he will not dare to insult an innocent man like me. I think he is doing it on purpose just to destroy my friendship with her.

 

"Is that all you've got?!! he said sarcastically.

"Of course not, you idiot!!!! I'm not so gay to only punch you on the stomach!!!" I told him clenching my fist to give him another good powerful punch on his irritating face when Shasha stopped me.

"Hyun Woo-ah stop it!!! You're really out of control!! Calm down!!" Shasha warned me gently

 

GD just smirked at me as he bear with the pain that I made on his stomach. His constant smirking made me mad with rage!!!! Is he gay or something? He doesnt seem to be fighting back or is he doing it on purpose? It's impossible for a guy for not fighting back to his opponent. If only Shasha didn't interrupt, I would have finish him off!! AAARRGGHHH!! Sickening Dragon!

 

"Yah, apologised will you?" GD demanded me for an apology

"Apology? Apology my !!! You should apologise to me first!!! Are you dumb or what?!!" I insulted him about to punch his face but was being block by Shasha

"Enough, enough now!!! Hyun Woo jaebal..," she pleaded helding onto my hand

"Ji Yong-shii wait in the car will you?I'll join you in a few minutes..," Shasha told him

"Yah, but your friend here..," he said but Shasha cut off his sentence

"JUST BLOODY WAIT IN THE CAR ARASOH!!!" she yelled at him.

 

He gave my a very fiery stare and then walk away to his car which is being parked not far away from here. Feeling awkward I turned my face to the other side not facing Shasha. She apologise on behalf of GD telling me that she understand how I feel and it's not my fault that it happened.

 

"Hyun Woo-ah mianhe... I knew that he started it first so you're not to be blamed and I understand that you're having a bad day.. So sorry about his nonsense..," she apologised.

 

Then a loud "HONK" sound could be heard. Must be GD who is impatient and really wants Shasha to get in the car as soon as possible.

 

"Go on.. before you loose your job...," I sighed and said to Shasha

"Hyun Woo, I know you heard what I said to you yesterday night. Will you forgive me?" she asked

 

I kept quiet for a while and then answered

 

"I'll... I'll think about it...," I answered

 

Shasha's pov

Haiz... I know the answer is still a "NO" but its ok I will just have to be patient. He doesn't even want to take a look at my face. The disappointment feeling is still there within him, I could really sense it. I sighed and walk towards Ji Yong's car. Again, before going in the car, I steal a few glances at Hyun Woo but still his back keep facing me. I let out a great sigh again and went into the car. The moment I am in the car, GD acccelerate the car at full speed which I can't even have my one final glance at Hyun Woo. Aiisshh this Ji Yong!!

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I don't even know whether I should forgive her or not cause what happened that time, really broke my heart into pieces. Haiz... if I forgive her, would I be able to trust her again? If I don't forgive her, will I feel regret forever? Oh Gosh!! It's really a hard decision to decide. I kneel down in front of my mum's grave and touch the soft green grass.

 

"Omma. What should I do? Give me strength arasoh? Please be by my side always..," I said hoping that she would hear me

After all that, I drove back to the hospital, to pack all of my mum's stuffs to bring it back home. When I reach the ward that my mum was in before I pack all of her clothes, books and many more. While I flip on one of the storybooks, a photo fell out from the page. I pick it up and it was a torn family photo causing me to see only my mum carrying me. The man standing beside my mum should be my biological father but too bad his picture is being torn. Then, I remembered what GD told me. Arrgghh, I am too confuse to think about it now. I just slot the picture into my pocket, grabbed my big brown leather bag with all of my mum's thing inside and leave the ward. Before going home, I stop by a cafe in the hospital and ordered iced Americano to wet my thirsty throat. While I was drinking, the conversation by two cleaners keeps bothering me.

 

"Yah, I feel bad for Lee Jung-Mo..," one of them said

"Haizz.. maybe he is born to be unlucky. He lost all of his family. His child, his wife now his job..., Hope he finds a job in Jeju Island," the other man said

"His wife? I didn't know he is married?" the first man said

"Aiishh, he didn't tell you?His wife passed away yesterday. He told me that he had to leave his wife as couldn't support both his wife and the child inside his wife's whomb. That's why she is married to a owner of a car company..," the other man explained

"Oh you mean the lady in ward 44 who just passed away yesterday?" the first man asked again

"Yes!! It's her!!" the other man agreed

 

I felt like a lighting just strucked me. The cup of coffee that I was holding, fell down to the ground making a glass breaking sound which causes everyone to stare at me. Feeling embarrassed, I quickly grabbed my bag,went into my ar and cried all alone after finding out the truth. My life keeps on getting miserable day by day. Should I commit suicide instead? Haiiz..

tumblr_ma0mhjVkIZ1rcay33o1_500.jpg

 

Shasha's pov

My mind just couldn't rest in peace thinking about Hyun Woo's answer. WIll he ever forgive me? He wouldn't be too cruel to not accept my apology right? I know he will one day, it just takes time. While I was busy worrying, this Ji Yong blasted the song "Crayon" really loudly that my eardrums hurts. Aaarrgghh!! He like to distract me!!

 

"YAH!!! TURN DOWN THE VOLUME WILL YOU?!!!!" I yelled

"HUH?!!!! CAN'T HEAR YOU??!!!" I think he said that just by looking at the movement made by his mouth.

"TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!!!!' I shouted

"HUH?? HUH??!!!" he answered being so deaf

 

I was so fed up that I press the stop button on his music player and finally silence which felt like the last autumn leaf, filled up the whole entire car but unfortunately, it was being ruin by Ji Yong's voice.

 

"Yah, what was that for!! The song was awesome!!! Aiishh!!" he scolded

"It was deafening arasoh??!!" I told him back, rolling my eyes at him

 

Out of a sudden he stare at me as if it's like the first time looking at my face. Of course I would feel a little uncomfortable.

6da35a8da29902ede273ae614e654ac8.jpg

"What?" I asked

"Your face... there is something on it..," he said seriously

"Where?" I asked him bringing my two palms towards my face slowly

 

All of a sudden he just push my palms really hard which causes it to have the slapping feeling on my face. What the hell?  Why would I believe him in the first place!!!

 

"Aiish, Hyun Woo's punch doesn't seem to hurt you..," I whispered

"Of course it doesn't hurt at all," he proudly said when I know he is telling a lie

"Yah Ji Yong-shii, you thinkk it's funny?" I scolded him for making a fool of Hyun Woo

"Hahaha..," he just laughed hesterically

 

Then my anger had been transform into laughter as well.Aiissh silly me!! Wow, first time, he is joking with me. It's a miracle to me though! Finally, my expectations towards my idol came true. We start teasing each other in the car. Honestly, it was extremely fun! We reach our work place and walk into the building together.

The moment we walked in, I can't believe what I saw. It's SE7EN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! He is my second favourite. KYAH!!! He is so good looking

7-25.jpg

"SE7EN hyung!" GD greeted and gave each other a hug

"Wah, you're improving. And your songs are all awesome!! You're really one of a kind huh?" SE7EN praised him

"Eh.. thanks to you too!" GD said

"Oh... Who is this girl? Aren't you going to introduce her to me?" SE7EN said looking at me giving me his angel smile

 

So Ji Yong, explain breifly about who I am and blah blah blah. Se7en just listen to him with eyes still fixed on me. OMG!! Finally I get to meet him!! Haha but too bad he already has a girlfriend...

 

"I see.. nice meeting you Shasha, right?" SE7EN said helding out his hand for a shake but I was too mesmerized by his looks that I didn't even notice it.

"Yah, loser he is greeting you right?!!" Ji Yong-shii waked me up from my daydream.

"Huh? Oh.. annyeonghaseyo, nice meeting you too Se7en oppa..," I  greeted him back

"Oppa? Oppa? Wahh, you never called me that before!!" GD raised his voice

"Too bad Ji Yong, my charms are still irresistable!! Haha... Well see you around then Shasha.. Good luck working with GD, he is a bit fussy.. hehe..," Se7en joked and winked at me and leave the both of us alone.

 

KYAH!!! That's awesome cute and I totally agree to what he is saying about GD!!!! Then when I turned to face GD, he give me a jealousy look. Why? Is it wrong calling oppa? Why must I call him that when he never even treat me with respect before. Hmph!! I then, went to the recording studio with GD tailing me from behind.

 

G-Dragon's pov

She just called SE7EN hyung oppa? Why can't she call me that either? Why? My looks and charms  are very resistable? What nonsense? I could just stand anywhere outside the public and girls of different ages would scream their lungs out. Shasha really have to do an eye check up. We enter the recording studio with her and all of my members are busy testing their voices when it's their turn to sing their verse.

 

Daesung's pov

I was eating a chocolate donut while browsing through "Blue" Japanese lyrics when I see GD hyung entering the room. Then, I heard some whispering voices not far from where I am sitting. After discovering about the weird noises, I find out that Seung Ri is mumbling to himself while jotting something on a small red notebook. He is jotting it down seriously. It's making me very curious.

 

"Maknae ah, what are you doing? You changing the lyrics?" I asked since among the five of us Seung Ri speaks Japanese really well

"Ania.. something important...," he told me, eyes still focusing on what he is doing.

 

Feeling irritated by what he is doing, I grab the red notebook from his hands.

 

"Ah hyung give it back!!' Seung Ri insisted

"What is this? Shasha, GD, Hyun Woo, love triangle?" I said out loud

 

Not only that was written inside his notebook, but there are a lot of arrows linking between this three people. And when I turn to the next page, it look like an investigation report to me. Why is he investigating about them? He should be focusing on the new Japanese album.

 

"HYUNG GIVE IT BACK!!! Hahahaha...," he laughed feeling embarrassed, trying to take back his notebook but I place the notebook behind me.

 

Seung Ri tried many ways to get it back but I keep blocking him.

picture-1.png?w=590

" What is this?" Taeyang hyung asked lifting up the notebook but unfortunately, Seung Ri managed to retrived it back

"NOTHING!! It's just my schedule timetable... Hahaha right hyung?" he asked me to get my assurance at the same time making that pleading face.

"Haha.. haha.. yeah... schedule... interesting schedule you have there," I joked

"Ok you guys are weird.. Really, really weird.. Whatever, I don't care. You finish recording your voice right? You guys look so free..," Taeyang said

"Yeah, extremely free that one of us is doing an investigating report about...," I hint Taeyang but this maknae shut my mouth using his palm.

 

He then pulled me outside of the room feeling scared that I would reveal his secrets while Taeyang look at us strangely.

 

Shasha's pov

I am sitting  on the black sofa provided with GD and TOP beside me. It's really an amazing experience that you got to know how the both of them work together to compose such a great song. Wow!! This is like my one an only golden opportunity to get to work with them and GD & TOP is my favorite duo!! Their pure talent are just awesome as they don't even need to think for such a long time for a perfect lyrics. From there I tried to learn as many as I can on how to composed a great song.

 

"Yah, are you ok? You look starstruck!! Gwenchana?" T.O.P asked

"Yeah, I'm fine.. It's just that I am amazed by how you guys composed your own song!! It's awesome!" I praised them

"Of course!! We wouldn't be what we are now without me right hyung?" as usual GD self-praised himself

"Really? I don't think so.. I think it's because of my looks that we are popular. I am more good-looking than him right Shasha?" T.O.P asked confidently and I nodded my head surely agreeing to it.

"Yah T.O.P hyung, my looks isn't that bad arasoh?" Ji Yong scolded him

gd-and-top.jpg

 

GD can't be bothered as he thinks he is the best looking one in the group. After long hours of recording, finally they got to rest.Taeyang and  T.O.P told us that they are going to the gym to do some workout as they had been lacking a lot of exercises since the BIGSHOW ended. In the end, only me and GD were in the room.

It may be rest time for the other four members but not for their leader as he has to finish up his "One Of A Kind" album. As a coordinator I will accompany him. Aissh even though if I want to take a break as if GD would let me. I feel like a prisoner working under him. Why can't he just asked Taeyang instead?

So we worked on the song "Without You" which is really a pain in the head. Ji Yong looked so stress that he keep scratching his head trying to figure out some ideas.

 

"Aiiissh!!!! Why is this song so hard to compose...," he complained

 

But since he is a genius when it comes to music, he solve the whole song in just one hour. Amazing isn't it? I am very bored actually watching GD. With no ideas in mind I went towards Gaho, and played with him.

 

G-Dragon's pov

I keep singing the lyrics that I just composed for a couple of times as I really want it to be perfect for the fans to hear. I want to get some positive results when the fans listen to it like for example,  'WOWW!! AWESOME SONG EVER!!', ' I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THE SONG!!' and many more that would make myself proud in composing this song.

 

"WOOF!!" barked Gaho which causes me to look at him

Shasha was playing hide and seek with him. Awwww, that's sweet and cute for her to do that. Gaho seems to love it. Strange, Gaho doesn't usually show his excitement whenever Hyuna tries to get his attention. He seems to like Shasha a lot.

 

"Gaho-ah where are you hiding?" Shasha pretended to call out to Gaho when actually she knew where is Gaho's hiding place.

She slowly crept closely behind Gaho who is showing his to her, hiding his face under the a blue cloth.

 

"There you are!!! Hehehehe....," Shasha grab hold of Gaho's and carried him

"Hahaha Gaho-ah, you're really cute!! Haha, give me a high five..," Shasha exclaimed, matching her palm with Gaho's paw

"Aegyo!! Good boy!!" Shasha praised him and storke his head, with Gaho her face

 

That's really touching. Shasha you didn't just make me like you but you getting me to LOVE you now. Just by doing that to Gaho, I felt so touched and I am sure that you will be an awesome girlfriend to hang out with.

 

"Ji Yong-shii, aren't you hungry? My stomach is grumbling since just now! I'll go get something to eat arasoh?" she asked for permission

"No, I'll order some food here. Just stay here arasoh? I might need help from you," I make some excuses

"Aiish, you're so cruel!!" she scolded me with that cute expression again.

"Come here for a while. Can you sing this verse for me since my throat isn't that well yet. I just wanna know whether the lyrics make sense..," I ordered her

 

She then, sit beside me and cleared . When she started singing, MY GOD!! It sounded exactly the same when angels starts to sing. I was mesmerized and starstruck by her voice. My goosebumps start to rise up and a chill ran down my spine as she sings. Most beautiful voice I've ever heard for a female singer. My gigantic smile appear on my face and I feel like I am being possesed.

54jqlq

OMG!! I think she is born to be a singer. Unfortunately, the song eneded and I am like "!! SO FAST!!". I'm speechless, I'm loss of words. Her voice is too good to be true.

 

"I've sing your song. Happy now!! Can I eat now!! Please!!!' she begged but I am still not awake from my daydreaming yet until she hit my head with the song sheet.

 

I get back to reality and answered her question. I allow her to have her lunch. After she left, an idea came right to my mind. Why not let her sing this song with me, She could sing the second verse. I think both of our voice will be great if it combines. That's it,  my final decision is, she will sing this song with me and when the song is being released, I won't exposed her name to the world as I know she wouldn't like it. I look at Gaho and played with him as I am very happy that I successfully composed my new song in just a few hours.

 

"Gaho-ah shall we go out with Shasha for a walk?" I asked him cheerfully

 

Seung Ri's pov

My purpose of going to the cafeteria is to find Shasha as I need to apologise to her about my mistakes before she starts cursing me. I saw her finally, eating ramen  at the table near the drinks vending machine. I run and sit down right in front of her, looking at her closely.

 

"What do you want?" she asked sternly

"Well.. I'm sorry about what I said to you that night at my birthday party...," I apologised

 

She then slammed her chopsticks on the table bearing with the spicyness of the ramen which startled me.

 

"Aiish,why must this dish be so spicy.... Yah what makes you think that I had an affair with GD!!" she asked being like a police officer this time

"Of course especially when you are sitting together, heads hitting each other, hands almost intertwined!! Even others would think that way.. But anyway, it's over arasoh? Forgive me??" I pleaded making the cutest expression ever

 

What shock me the most is that she grab a fresh green chilli that is on the plate beside her and chewed on it like she is eating crackers.

 

"If you dare to take a big bite of this green chilli, I'll forgive you...," she dared me

"Huh? You kidding me? I ate this since I was a kid!!" I admitted which is not true.

 

I slowly, grab one of the biggest among the rest and take a smell of it first. Ok, this should be really spicy but who cares, BE A MAN SEUNG RI!!!!  I took a deep breath and take one big bite of it and chew it. It was nothing at first, but as I chewed on, the burning feeling exploded right in my mouth. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

seungri-globalvip-120824.jpg

I'm at the brink of tears now!!! Ahhhh!! BURNING HOT!! BURNING HOT!!!!

 

"Hahahaha....," Shasha laughed out loud

"YAH!!! IT'S BURNING IN MY MOUTH ARASOH??!!!AHHHHHH!!" I yelled

"That's your punishment for accusing me arasoh? Haha.. yah gwenchana? Here you can have my water.... I've not drink it yet...," she passed me the water

 

I gulp down the water like nobody's business. Phew, much better now.

 

"Arasoh, I forgive you.. You're quite brave huh.. haha!" she teased

"Of course, I'm a man!! I bring victory to everything!! HAHA!! Promise it won't happen again..," I assured her

"Shasha, accompany me to somewhere ok?" GD hyung suddenly said puling Shasha out from her sit

"But I haven't finish...." Shasha told him but it's too late as GD hyung is already pulling her outside.

 

Since when did he get here?Hmmm.. another evidence. I take out my notebook and jot it down. If Daesung were to tell this to the others I'll swear I'll chop off his head.

 

Shasha's pov

I don't know where he is bringing me to with Gaho. We ran until we reached a nearby park. Of all the places.. LOL!!

 

"I was actually bringing Gaho out for a walk. I might thinking you would be helpful since Gaho listens well to you..," Ji Yong told me politely and smile which made me fall for him just for a while.

"Ahh.. I see.. arasoh, for Gaho's sake I am willing to..," I said

 

Then we take Gaho for a briss walk with me and Ji Yong disturbing each other like what other couples did. Then , we went to the playground and play catching with Gaho. To be honest, I really had fun and I feel that being with Ji Yong and Gaho feels like a family. After playing under the hot burning sun, GD went on to buy ice-cream while I keep watch over Gaho who is panting hard. Ji Yong came back with two ice-cream cone. One is strawberry flavour, another is cookies and cream flavour. We on the ice-cream continuously even Gaho did when GD move the ice-cream towards it's lips. CUTE!!

 

"Ji Yong-shii..," I called out to him

"Yes?" he answered facing me

 

With that I poked his face with my pointing finger which has some of strawberry cream at the tip. Then I laugh looking at his vandalised face which reminds me of the old times.

 

"YAH!! You like vandalising people's face huh? Now it's my turn!!" he nagged and about to attack me but I run away from him.

"Hahaha try to catch me then!!!" I hiding behind a tree.

 

He tried to catch me but failed. So I keep on running and running until I trip on a twig and fall. , and he is just a few distance away from me. I get up and limp but I stop as it's too painful to move.

 

"Don't you dare come close!! I'm warning you..," I warned him moving backwards until my back hits the tree.

"What if I dare!!' he challenged me and moved closer to me, putting his arms at the height of my head so that I could not run away.

 

DAMN IT!! I'm trapped!! And again it's this scene again. I started to blush. Eyes begin to meet slowly, his mouth moving closer to mine. Oh God is this gonna be my first kiss????

312783_10150450542947526_95701697525_10541987_1323152445_n_large