Chapter 10

-Fashion Chaos-

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

Less than 6 months to live?? What??!! I really can't think properly, I'm confused,I can't believe that I'm hearing it!!! ANDWE!!! ANDWE!!! ALL THIS IS FAKE!!!!! MY MUM IS REALLY HEALTHY!!!!! NO ONE CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!! ANDWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dare not to go back to the room I think with my condition right now, it will make me even more depressed and I will feel more devastated!!!! The best way is to just get out of there for a while and I really need some time alone to really calm myself down.

I went to a wide open sapce which is just near the hospital that is filled with only a handfull of people. All those sweet and unforgetable memories being with my mum since I was young keeps on playing in my head.

Why? Why does all of these have to happen to me? All those that I love have to be taken away from me?!!! I might just die since I am not useful enough to live. My life is too miserable isn't it? All those cheerful me is just an act so that people around me won't feel sorry and worried for me as I don't like involving people in my personal life. Haiz.... I know I am a guy and I am not supposed to cry but really, this kind of situation, I think those macho looking or even a  muscular looking guy would cry. Obviously, you only have little time to spend with your love ones. Less then 6 months is really scary as you will feel like it's only like 6 days. I'm lost and my brain is so weak and I feel like dying. I cry, feeling so worried and sorry for my mum.

tumblr_macfekB4mQ1qbkllpo1_500.jpg

" Omma, you can't leave me!!" I said hoping that GOD would hear me.

 

I was in sadness when I could sense someone else is sitting beside me. I turn around and is surprised to see Shasha was seated right beside me. Her eyes seems to be swollen. I quickly rub away my tears.

 

"I heard everything!" she told me

"Eh, haha what are you talking about?" I asked her pretending to be my cheerful self.

"It hurts me you know that?? Not only because of your mum but it's because you've hide everything from me!!!!" she scolded me

"Mianhe Shasha. I don't want because of this, you would be worried. And I don't want to trouble you since you've had enough nonsense with that GD guy. I just don't want to add another burden to you!" I explained

"Hyun Woo you should know that I treat your mum like my own mum as well. We are best friends and we promised to share any problems that we are facing didn't we?. For your sake, I don't mind helping even though it involves your family members arasoh?" she assured me and held onto my hand to make me feel better.

"There is this quote that says, WE ENJOY WARM BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN COLD, WE APPRECIATE LIGHT BECASUE WE HAVE BEEN IN DARKNESS, BY THE SAME TOKEN, WE CAN EXPRIENCE JOY BECASUE WE HAVE KNOWN SADNESS. Like you said to me before, whenever I am lonely in the dark, you will always be there to cheer me up!! Can't I do the same thing to you as well?" she said with a smile.

 

I just smile a bit and nodded my head. Then, I laid my head on her shoulder as I am in need for someone to be there for me. I feel a bit relief when Shasha came to my rescue. I know she is good in comforting people down. I feel so blessed to have a best friend like her.

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

I am at the airport and was on my way with the manager to the departure hall. Some very sharp eyed fans saw me and what else, all of them scream with excitement. I just smile and nod my head showing a sign of thank you for cheering for me as I am really tired to respond to them. I am so gonna take a nap on the plane. Finally, goodbye Korea and hello Japan!!! I am on a private plane with my manager sitting beside me.

I look outside the window which is pitch dark just to get myself sleepy as quickly as possible. Then I remember that I need to know what's making my bag feel so heavy!! I opened up my back pack and found a black and white VOGUE cap???? And green rectangular box that has a nice smell???? HUH??!! Where did all this came from??? Then I remembered something, Shasha is supposed to buy me a cap and she chose the right one. It's really my kind of fashion. Feeling curious about the box, I opened it up and the smell killed me man!!!! The smell just makes you feel addicted to it. Cookies? All of the cookies are of a dragon shape........

dragons.jpg

except for one gigantic one. Weird, the shaped and facial expression looks exactly like mine. Haha ok I know who did it!!! Aiish this girl can't really sit still!!!

I smile and take a bite on  one of the cookies.MY GOODNESS!!!!!! IT TASTE LIKE HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! I ate everything leaving no cookies crunch left and went to sleep. Hope Shasha sees me on tv!

 

 

Shasha's pov

I was with Hyun Woo and he actually fell asleep on my shoulder. I just let him be as I know how it feels like, going to loose someone you love for your whole entire  life forever but life still has to move on and I will always be there for him no matter what. A few minutes later, he wake up form his beauty sleep.

 

"I fell asleep? Sorry, I may not have noticed it!" he apologised

"Eh, it's ok. I know that you are tired after a whole day in the hospital taking care of your mum. You wanna get going coz it's like 9.30pm now," I said while looking at my watch.

"Oh, arasoh, but I want to see my mum first!" he said

 

I nodded my head and we make our way back to where his mum is. Both of us went inside but she was sleeping soundly. I feel relief as at least she doesn't have to suffer over  a bad cough while she is sleeping. Hyun Woo went on to moved her body in a comfortable position, cover the white thick blanket on his mum's body incase she gets cold at night and kiss her forhead. My gosh what a very good son!! I am really proud of him, well not only me both of his parents should be. I felt so touched by that. Then, I accompany him home as I was so worried to let him be alone from now on. What if he tries to do something stupid?

 

"Mianhe, that I never tell you and again sorry I have to trouble you!!" he apologised

"Hyun Woo-ah please stop saying that!! You're like a brother to me. We're like siblings! I am willing to help to the very end. Don't worry about it ok? Now go inside and have a good rest. Tomorrow I'll be at the hospital to look after your mum after I finish my work. I should be coming early as GD is in Japan for a few days," I told him

"Arasoh, goodnight!!" he said with a weak smile and expression

"Goodnight.. Go on in," I said pushing him like a little kid on his first day of school.

 

 

9.00am

The very next day as usual, I get dressed and this time I wear this...

tumblr_m5x0m50nlv1ro093do1_500.png

Looks simple right? I know. But who cares? Ji Yong is not even here to critisize my fashion. Phew, finally I could do anything without anyone giving me some comments on how I look, what I should not do, this and that!! Finally, it's all gone but sadly it's only for a while. Haiz.... Alright then , I am off to work but before that I text Hyun Woo to make sure everything is fine.

 

Message:

From: Shasha

To: Irritating Friend

Hey!! Have you eaten your breakfast? You feeling ok?

I waited and waited for his reply but nothing come back. Haiz... I feel like taking another off day today just to be by his side. However, when I reach outside the YG building, my phone vibrated.

 

Message:

From: Irritating Friend

To: Shasha

Sorry for the late reply!! YAH GARBAGE!! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP??!! Aiish!!! :P

Just woke up and was about to have breakfast!!:)

Message:

From: Shasha

To: Irritating friend

Haha meet you later. AND STOP CALLING ME THAT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! :P

Hahahaha!! I laughed out laugh. I am glad that he is still his usual self. I just smile at the text that he send and went inside. Phew, at least he did eat his meals!!! I went to the practice room as I have to meet the Big Bang members to discuss about their clothes for the BIGSHOW for the last time to make sure that they are really satisfied. Unfortunately only one member is present which is Taeyang!

 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo!! Where are the others?" I asked

"They are on their way!!" he told me busy watching videos on Youtube.

"What are you looking at?" I asked but he quickly cover the computer screen

"Haha guys... I know what you're watching!! It's obvious isn't it?" I told him

"Ania it's not like what you think. Come on you can take a look. I am watching Jabawockeez, which I think you don't know them?" he told me

 

Jabbawockeez? Are you crazy? I don't know them? Please they are like my favourite dance group!!!

 

 

Taeyang's pov

"Jabbawockeez? Are you kidding me? They are like the best dance crew ever!!" Shasha said in excitment.

 

Ok, I feel really owned right now with the thought that she didn't even heard of this group before. Haha awesome, she seems to know a lot!! I told her how much I love Jabbawockeez and Michael Jackson!! They really inspire to be who I am right now on stage!! To me they are like my dance masters and I wouldn't be where I am now if it's not because of them!! We chat while waiting for my other brothers to arrive.

Finally it's almost 10am and we all gathered sitting in a circle, discussing about the BIGSHOW concert. What costumes are we wearing? Well for the starting of the concert we are wearing this...

Bigbang-costume-teaser-SZweb.jpg

since our first song is gonna be 'MONSTER'. We wish that GD could be here as he would know the perfect thing to wear but I think he will have to agree with this since majority has decided that we should wear this. Then, we moved on to the other costumes and so on and on and on we go until it's lunch time.

 

"Shasha, come and have lunch with us!! You could replace GD haha!!'" I said laughing cheerfully

"Oh.. arasoh..," she agreed and followed us to the cafeteria

 

Shasha's pov

When we reached the cafeteria we do the old school ways, which is to queue up to get our food, Haha reminds me of my school friends in Seattle. I think it should be their dinner time in Seattle. Since I am the last to get my food, I quickly grabbed my tray and before making my way to the table, I checked the floor making sure that it's not slippery. I feel weird as they are like waiting for me to get settled before eating. My hands are shaking as I put the tray on the table as I was feeling nervous with all 4 good looking guys waiting and staring at me!! OMG!!! MELTZ!!!!

Without wasting time, we eat our meal.

 

"Feels so empty without GD!!" Seung Ri sighed as he is the closest one to GD

Gwenchana, he'll be back soon!!" I told him

"Yah, you sleep at his house didn't you??!!" Daesung asked me which made me choked on my food and causes me to cough continuously.

 

They know it too???!!!

 

"Shasha, you ok? Here have a glass of water!!" TOP who is sitting beside me handed me a glasses of water, my back to stop the cough

"Daesung hyung, you shouldn't asked her that. It's personal stuffs you know!! Aiisshh, like you don't know what's gonna happen!Hehhe!!" Seung Ri laughed cunningly then gobbled on his noodles

"Seung ri- shii, it's not like what you think arasoh? He just help me and that's all. It's not like I've slept his house for a couple of days!! It's only one night and seriously nothing happen!!!" I said assuringly

"Eh, many things could happen in just one night you know that?? Hehehe" again he didn't believe me

"Aiissh!!!" I slammed my chopsticks hard on the table and get out from there feeling so irritated.

 

Wah!! Can't believe that Seung Ri could joke till he could hurt someone. His sense of humor is really ARRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!! To complicated for me to explain!!! I bought myself a cup of cuppocino and went to the rooftop of the building. While I was drinking, I really miss that someone suddenly!! I just smile after thinking how GD would order me to do this and especially the day where he ordered me to buy him latte and wipe the cream at the side of his mouth using my sleeves.

 

"Disgusting freak!!" I said to myself  and laugh as after a few times that scene plays in my mind, it's funny actually.

 

I am about to go back down when I see Seung Ri climbing up the stairs, panting hard.

 

"Here you are!! I've... been.... searching..... for.... you!!" he told me

"Searching for me? Why?" I asked feeling really lost

"Don't pretend arasoh!! Sorry about just now.. I didnt mean to. I just want to create something funny so that the members would have a fun time while eating!! And as you know I am like an endorphin in the group!! Sorry if I hurt your feelings!!" he apologised

"Gwenchana! apology accepted," I said

"But did something really happen at his house? hehe" he asked having an expression of really wanting to know.

"Really NOTHING HAPPEN MR SEUNG RI!!!" I assured him with an angry and serious face

"Arasoh.... I trust you!! Let's be friends from now on!! Anything about GD that you desperately want to know just asked me arasoh? I know all of his secrets!!" he told me.

 

We talk a bit about GD and Seung Ri starts revealing secrets about all the Big Bang members. Aiish, this kid really couldn't keep promises. I've learn my lesson, if I were to tell any secrets to anyone, he will be the first person that I should stay away from. But seriously, all those secrets made me laughed really hard. He really is an endorphin!!!

 

I ended work around 3pm and I am on my way to the hospital. But before that, I stop by a nearby gift shop and bought a "Get Well Soon" balloon for Hyun Woo's mum and I also bought Hyun Woo's favourite food, rice cakes. I bought enough for the three of us to share. Suddenly, while I was in the bus, my phone rang and it was Hyun Woo.

 

 

Shasha's conversation with Hyun Woo on the phone

 

Shasha: Yoboseyo? Hyun Woo I am on my....

Hyun Woo: (Sobbing)

Shasha: Yah don't scare me!! What's wrong??!!!

Hyun Woo: Shasha..... (In a very weak way)

 

 

End of conversation

 

 

The moment the bus stop at the bus stop in front of the hospital, I rushed down and run towards the hospital. I went to Hyun Woo's mum ward but Hyun Woo is nowhere to be found and his mum is still sleeping feeling so sufferred as I could see the uncomfortable expression on her face.

Aiish where is this kid!! I went outside at the wide open space where he cried all alone yesterday but still he is nowhere to be found.

 

"Haiiz... please don't do anything stupid Hyun Woo!!" i told him

 

I kept searching for him at the nearby park this time and saw a very familiar person. It's Hyun Woo and he didn't actually notice that I am actually walking right behind him. I quickly rushed to him and tap his shoulder.

 

"Hyun Woo!!" I called out

 

He turn around and is looking very sad and a disappointing expression is showing on his usual bright and cheerful face.

 

"You ok? Tell me what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

 

He just did this to me which startled me a bit...

tumblr_mbdmc1Yq1Z1qke5feo3_1280.png

What is wrong with him????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HYUN WOO GUYS???