Chapter 5

-Fashion Chaos-

Shasha's pov

I am walking back and forth outside of the YG building feeling so lost. It's really a hard decision to make but this is really my dream job!! I really need this job!!! ARRGGHH!! Why must all this disaster happen?? Just becasue of that stupid vandalism thingy!!! Now, I just feel like an idiot with Hyun Woo kept  looking at me since the moment I exited the building. Aiishh!!! What should I do?? What should I do? Oh someone please give me the perfect decision!!!

 

"Shasha, did you get back your job?" Hyun Woo asked

 

I just kept quiet because I am really thinking hard to make the right decision, the really right one where I would never regret after choosing it. Hmmm... if I say YES, I would have to do extra work which I will only have little time to rest. If I say NO I would disappoint my friend and I would miss the only golden opportunity of my life.Aisshh!! I kept rubbing my head which is full of confusion!!

 

"YAH GARBAGE!!! I am talking to you!!! Did you or did you not get your job back?? Are you deaf?" Hyun Woo suddenly yelled at me.

 

I gave him a very frustrated look which made him move one step back! Feeling irritated, I just walk off leaving Hyun Woo behind looking really curious.

 

"Hey, wait up will you!! Aisssh!!" he shouted

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

I was discussing some things with my other members about our up coming LOVE & HOPE TOUR concert which will be held in 3 of December. As usual, as a leader of the group,  I must take care of some minor things such as what kind of clothes are we going to wear, how does the stage gonna look like and blah, blah, blah which I had been doing for the past 6 years in the music industry since our ex-coordinator had just been fired yesterday.

Even, though I was busy doing all those stuffs, I kept checking my watch. It's 11:45am now. Hope that bloody coordinator make the right decision which is to just give up and don't ever show up again. I didn't realize that I keep on checking the time until one of my members told me.

 

"Ji Yong hyung, are you in a rush or something? You kept looking at the time for like more than 10 times already!!" Daesung told me

"Huh? Ania. You actually counted? Yah, you should be concentrating on the up coming concert arasoh? I am just checking whether that someone would appear..," I said

"Hahaha, let me guess, the coordinator came here this morning and begged you to get her job back? You refused at first and then you came up with a planned to make her to choose whether to come back or not??" Taeyang told me

"Aiish, were you stalking me or do you have some special powers that I don't know?" I asked

"Come on, man, I've known you for like so long. I know deeply that character of yours," he said proudly

"I don't even think she would come back. The deal that I've made with her is really a heavy burden for her...," I said satisfyingly

"I don't think so... I had a feeling that she will come back. She is one strong girl. She won't give up that easily," TOP hyung assured me

"Arasoh, we'll see. Buy me dinner if I'm right!!  She better be running coz it's like 11:55am!!" I challenged him.

 

So after all that arguement, we get back to work. Suddenly the door flew open and my heart almost stop beating for a second. It couldn't be her? , I can't loose to TOP hyung!!! Then a familar cute voice called my name and when I turn around...........

 

PHEW!!!!!

 

Came in Hyuna wearing a hot pink tank top and a black mini skirt. Haha as usual, she would go to me instaed of going to the other members. It makes me feel that I am the most good-looking one among the members.. hehehehe ^^ 

(Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and Seung Ri making an irritated face)

HAHAHA CHILL GUYS!! WHY SO SERIOUS???

Hyuna told me she just came here for a visit since she has nothing on today. I congratulate her on her new music video with Hyunseung which was once my old friend. She thanked me with a cute expression on her face. Again my face were focus on the clock it's 12pm now. In ten minutes time she is late, free dinner for me tonight!!!!

 

"Oppa, are you tired? Want me to give you a massage??" Hyuna asked

"Ania, I am fine..." I told her

But she get up from her seat and went behind me. Then, her two hands starts to linger on my shoulder and she starts to massage me. I feel a bit weird though and I feel really uncomfortable. I was about to stop her from doing that when again the practice room door flew open!!!

My face totally change from a cheerful and happy face to this.......

c432e7978191a1b05694c5b25aa64a7a.jpg

SPEAKING OF THE DEVIL...... Damn it!!! She's really back? She's really freaking back???? She owe me dinner tonight! Aiissh, she should have come after 3 minutes then I could fire her right in front of everyone again! Why does she have to walk that fast!!!!!!

 

 

 

TOP'S pov

"Ehhhemmm, see? I told you she would come back!! Hmm.. and if I am not wrong you owe me something right? Don't act like nothing happen arasoh? HEHEHEHE... YOU LOST!!!" I laughed and walked out of the room

 

Haha to make GD more frustrated I did this before leaving the room...

image\

Hahaha it's fun to disturb my dong saeng!!!

 

 

Shasha's pov

I am still at the entrance of the door with a cup of hot coffee in my hand.. All of them are looking at me but I only focus on one person. That irritating person that causes me to loose my dream job. Arrrgghhh!!!! I hope I've made a right decision. That's right, as long as I am working in this building its a good thing for me even though I have to baby sit and become somebody's slave in the future!!! Freaking annoying!!

I walk towards GD step by step as I am afraid that I would trip and fall and the coffee would spill on to him.

 

"Here is your coffee..." I told him and put that cup of coffee at the table beside him

"Oh..." he replied in a very can't be bothered way and went on to drink the coffee.

 

While I was busy looking at GD, I could sense that someone else is looking at me too. When I turn to my right, I saw a very y-looking figure and two very fiery eyes is staring at me with her hands on her hips acting as if I've stolen something precious from her.

 

"Who are you?" she asked

"I'm Big Bang's new coordinator. Ermm... nice to meet you...,"I answered and handing out my hand for a shake as it's our first meeting

"Oppa, so this is the one that you're saying? The bad coordinator?" she pretended not to see my hand and asked GD with her act cute voice.

 

What? Bad? Wah, he is really getting on my nerves!!! How could he say that!!! Think he has too many swag??? PLEASE....

GD just smirk giving a sign that it's a YES!! Then, that arrogant BIT... OOPS i mean 'girl' said her last farewell to him and make her way out as she had a call from her manager. It seems like she is frustrated or annoyed or something. Haiizz... women this days.

 

"Well.... seems like you still have the guts to come. That's a great effort but still you're late for 7 minutes. Anyway, perfect timing, we need you to coordinate for our up-coming concert," he said without even looking at me, HOW RUDE!!!

After all those shocking entrance,  I am with them in that room for more than 2 hours, discussing and making sure that whatever was being planned is already confirm. I was so busy noting down things that I didn't realize that my IPhone was vibrating on the glass table that we are sitting at. I then, realize it in a few seconds but I dare not pick up the call, because I don't want to loose my job for the second time. I don't even have to look at my phone screen as the one that has got to be calling me must be Hyun Woo as he is like the only close friend I  have.

 

"Err.. aren't you gonna pick that up?" Seung Ri asked

"Oh.. that's ok, it's not that important,"I told him with a smile.

"If it's not important then why is it still ringing? Hmm.. must be her boyfriend or someone special..." that annoying guy interrupted

"ANIA!!! I don't have any boyfriend!!!" I shouted back to him, feeling so angry

"Oh yeah, I forget, who would want a girlfriend like you? Rude, annoying, and have little knowledge about fashion!!!' he insulted.

 

I can't take it anymore that I stood up, with the chair falling backwards and stompped out of the room, tears about to fall off.

 

"Nice, now see what you've done!!" I heard Seung Ri said

"Let's get back to work. Can't be bothered to be nice to a cry baby like her...," he said which really breaks my heart so deeply

 

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

Aiissh, when will she ever pick up her damn phone. Her bag is with me and I don;t want her to accused me for being a theif. Hehehe.. just kidding. Well, I guess I have to wait outside her house until her job ends which I don't know until what time will she end her job. Hmm.. aiagoo, I am so bored. Should I disturb daebokki ahjumma again. HAHA!! Let's go and kill some time!!!!

 

 

Shasha's pov

I was actually crying a bit in the toilet after what JiYong said something awful about me to the members. I mean, doesn't he learnt any manners during his childhood years? Does he even go to a kindergarten or no one had taught him to be kind to others?? Arrgghh!!! I was so frustrated, I'm feeling like I'm in hell. Calm down Shasha, you must not give up now!!! Endure it endure. Like what TOP says, act like nothing happen.

After sitting in the toilet for a few hours, I came out of the cubical, wash my face continuously so that it will not look so obvious that I was crying just now. Then, I try to laugh to make myself happy again and walk out of the toilet. I entered back into the practice room.

Surprisingly, there is no one inside. Have they gone home? I look at the time and it's 4.30pm. Suddenly, a voice scare me

 

"You're back?"

 

I turn back and saw GD sitting on a chair with legs crossed on the glass table, wearing a some sort of a lighting shades.

20120915_Gdragon_Crayon.jpg

 

"Do you know that because of you, my dinner is ruined!!" he scolded

"What? I have nothing to do with your dinner!!" I assured him

"Yah, don't you remember what TOP hyung said just now before making his way out just now? Now I have to buy him dinner!!" he scolded me again

 

I really can't be bothered by what he has to say. I was about to make my leave when he stopped me

 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he reminded me with my IPhone in his grip

 

!!! I should've brought it with me just now!!!

 

"Give it back!!" I ordered.

"Come and get it then. Shorty!!" he insulted

 

I try my really best to grab it but failed, then I gave up!! He just smiled and he seems to be writing somthing on my phone. After, that he walked towards me and pull my hands towards him.

 

"There is my number inside, if you give it to anyone you're dead arasoh? And I've made a miss call to my phone so that I would know your number. Don't be too excited or anything as I just need you're number as you're gonna be my slave from now on!! Shin SuHyun, you're in hell from now on," he warned me, putting my phone on my hand before leaving me alone in the room

"Oh yeah, and not so fast. Before you leave, clean this mess up. I want it to be spick and span early in the mornig!!" he ordered me

 

Aiissh, who does he think he is. The President's son?? All he does all day is to boast around with his so called 'swag'!!

Haizz, alright now, let's do some cleaning!! Man it's gonna be a pain in the !!

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

I was at a desserted restaurant with all of my other members. Why desserted? Duh, we're celebrities and we don't want any fans to pounce on us suddenly. It's really scary and we need the freedom like other normal people to.

While my members are enjoying their meal, I was only drinking 'soju' ( korean drink something like a beer) at one corner. I am really not in the mood to eat since I didn't get a free dinner meal and plus I have to buy dinner for TOP hyung. Aissh he seems to be enjoying it!!

I don't know why but I kept thinking about Shasha in the practice room. Had she eaten her dinner? She's been working since in the afternoon. She didn't even drink a drip of water  I think.

Woah, woah, wait what is wrong with me??? JiYong-ah what's wrong with you? Why are you being so concerned about her? Andwe, andwe andwe!!! Get her out of my mind.

 

"Wah this meat is so delicious!!" TOP hyung said munching on it like a little kid would do.

"And you should try this ramen, it's awesome!!" Taeyang added

 

Aiissh, that's it. I can't take it anymore!! Shasha must get something to eat or she'll faint because of me! I get up and packed something for her and went towards the car.

 

"Hyung, where are you going??!!" maknae Seung Ri shouted

 

I tried calling her a few times but she didn't pick up her phone. Aiish how could she not pick up a call from a famous celebrity. I reached the YG building in about 15 minutes later. I rush into the practice room. Before entering I peek inside the room as there is a rectangular glass shape where you could see through the room.

She was sleeping on a black sofa near the computer. I entered the room slowly and quietly as I don't want to wake her up from her beauty sleep. I placed the food on the table. I checked every part of the room.

Wah, she cleans the room really well. Not even a single dust is left. Then I moved towards her and sit on the floor with legs crossed. I look at her as she sleep. Then that sympathy feeling hits me again. Aissh, why do she always  have to  give me those sympathy feelings to me. It only makes me wanna help her more. Then, I start to move closer, and closer and closer until her eyes suddenly were wide open.

I think she was shocked that she tried to get up but accidentally slip and fell on the floor and ON TOP OF ME!!! Our eyes were wide open staring at each other in disbelief!!!!

 

 

 

 

Hmm.. a good start maybe... hehehe :)