Chapter 22

-Fashion Chaos-

G-Dragon's pov

At last the moment that I've been waiting for has arrived. I hope this would make her like me even more as she is the first lucky girl to get a kiss from me on the mouth. You guys may think that I am quite brave to do this kind of thing but the matter of fact is I am really nervous that my goosebumps starts to rise and my hands are shaking. But I can't stop now, if I do then I just might loose my chance. I am like 1cm away from her tender lips. Come on, Ji Yong, a bit more, I just have to take one small steps forward.

 

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!" shouted one of my members which I don't have to guess who he is.

Upon hearing that, Shasha push my body away from her's and pretend that nothing happened. Aiiisssh!! This maknae really can't give me some private moments. Haizz.... Is he too free to tail me and Shasha until the park? Oh , what if he is bugging me without me knowing about it?

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, looking at his anxious face, walking back and forth as if he don't know how to solve a very complicated problem

"Hyung, Shasha, I just .. I just don't know what to say.. You have to come with me.. It's really important!!! Quick!! Quick!!" Seung Ri insisted the both of us.

"Seung Ri-ah, calm down arasoh? We can't get what you're trying to say..," Shasha tried to clam him down

"Quick you guys have to hurry!! Before it spreads to the whole world!!" Seung Ri pleaded and grabbed Shasha's hand and pull her

 

Aiissh this maknae!!! You could pull my hand instead of her!!! I AM SUPOSSED TO HOLD HER HAND, NOT HIM!!! Aiisssh, it's ok I will preted that I will not see anything and I have to find out what is going on. Seung Ri said that it might be spread to the whole world!! I must find out what happen before my image will be ruined. I wonder what is the problem!!

 

Shasha's pov

I wonder what is happening back at the YG building. Seung Ri seems to be so anxious and rushing. Thank GOD I am quite a good runner or else, I would have fainted, following Seung Ri's speed. Finally, we entered the YG building and it's strange because it's really desserted when we entered the room. Where is everybody? Even the manager is not in his office. As we walked in further, it just gets quieter and quieter. We went to level 2 which is the practice room.

The moment we enter, the room is filled with all of the YG staffs, performers and the manager. They were staring on the big screen of a visualizer which has a picture of me and a guy who is leaning on my shoulder with both of our eyes close.

WAIT!!!!! ME AND A GUY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??????

 

I recognise the outfit that I am wearing. It's on Seung Ri's birthday and it happen in the same room where me and GD....

ANDWE!!ANDWEE!!! WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS??!!

 

"Shasha still need me so say more?" Mr Yang Hyun Suk raised his voice at me

"Andwee... That's not me?!!! I've never been in that room before!!! Andwe!! Please don't believe it. Someone is trying to framed me. Someone must have planned it.. Mr Yang Hyun Suk.. please believe me. I didn't do it...," I begged with hundreds of eyeball staring at me as if I am lying.

"It's being shown here very clearly... THAT'S IT!!! I DON'T NEED TO HEAR YOUR EXPLANATION ANY FURTHER!!! WRITE ME A RESIGNATION LETTER TOMORROW AND PUT IN ON MY OFFICE DESK IS THAT CLEAR??!!" he yelled in anger and exitted the room but I stopped him and begged him

 

Unfortunately, he ignored and stomped off with all of the other staffs leaving me crying after hearing the tragic news, the Big Bang members and that Hyuna alone in the room. Hyuna just laughed quietly while the others are not watching her, giving me her sinister smile. She must have planned this!! I am pretty sure of it!!! But no point telling the manager anyways, as Hyuna will find out ways to win the manager's heart. That conceited !!! All of her plans of destroying my future is really obnoxious. I looked slowly at GD's face who is fuming mad plus disappointed. He kept staring at the picture in disbelief.

g-dragon_17063.jpg

I walk towards him daringly to calm him down and tell him that picture was a fake one.

 

"Ji..Ji Yong-shii... please don't believe it arasoh? I've never done those kind of things before...," I tried to console him

"YAH!! SCRAMP OFF WILL YOU? STILL DON'T GET WHAT THE MANAGER MEANS? I KNOW FROM THE START THAT YOU ARE THIS TYPE OF GIRL!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO GD OPPA AND ALL OF THE BIG BANG MEMBERS?Aren't you shameful??" Hyuna screeched her voice which annoys me

"It's right in front of my eyes... and you are telling me not to believe it? Fun isn't it getting drunk with other guys? About the misunderstanding about the picture of you and me, you purposely took it right, because you think you're one of the lucky fan who could be close with me? Is this the reason why you wanted to work here? To get closer to me so that you could send some negative information about me to the reporters? Are you working with the reporters or are you one of those wild and crazy fan that would do this kind of things TO YOU OWN FAVOURITE IDOL??!! Are you really a fan in the first place?!! So all of those crocodile tears that you shed, isn't it all an act that you put on? Bravo... I appaluded you for your acting skills, but too bad, you've shown your skills to the wrong person. From now on, don't get close to me, I don't like a crazy, wild, annoying, and an irritating fan like you. 'HYPOCRITE' is the best word to describe you arasoh?!!" he shooted me with all of those spicy words right in my face and leave.

 

I fall on my knees, clutching my head in despair. I felt like the whole weight of the world upon my shoulder. I cried like nobody's business. I know Hyuna seems to be laughing her heart out inside.

 

Hyuna's pov

121017-hyuna-tracklist-wide1.jpg

Ooopsss!!! Sorry Shasha, I guess I accidentally click the open button and reveal your awesome picture with your new guy friend!! Hehehe.... LOL of course, I didn't do it on purpose. A like you should be taught a lesson by an awesome evil planner like me.I am proud of myself that my planned actually works. Phew, wasting $2000 is really worth. I like using those two guys!! They always never fail to amaze me.

 

"Yah,, you heard what GD oppa said. He doesn't even like you one bit!! Arasoh? You're absolutely nothing!! Now everyone knows your true colours!! Don't come back here ever again got it??!!" I exclaimed

"F**K OFF !! You've hurt her enough!!!! Shasha gwenchana?" T.O.P scloded me and went on to comfort Shasha

78676188.jpg

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!!!!!" I exploded

"YAH!! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND F**K OFF ARASOH?!!" Taeyang said looking pissed

0f9fe1687e42e334204873284e194831.jpg

I can't believe this. Didn't they just saw what happen? And now they are sided with her? What rubbish? They can't be believing her!!!!! Aiish, they are getting on my nerves too!!

 

"Ah, didn't you guys saw what happen?" I still asked

 

With that, Taeyang stand up and dragged me out of the room. I keep on nagging about believing in Shasha.

 

Taeyang's pov

I drag her out of that room with my full strength as I can't stand her bullying and insulting an innocent person. It will just make me boil in anger. Why would GOD create these kind of people? Haiz...

 

"Yah, stop pulling me.. It hurts do you know that?!!" again she complained with her super annoying voice

"It hurts you? Yah, the words that you use to insult Shasha hurts her even more arasoh? Don't think that I don't know what you are doing to her all this while. Your true colurs may not be revealed now, but I will promise you that it will be exposed as soon as possible. Listen here, don't ever step into this building ever again. If you want to know, you're just wasting your time being here. Ji Yong doesn't even have feelings for you and I don't think he will go for a girl like you. You're worst than an evil person!! About what happen just now, you planned it didn't you?You dare to lay a finger on Shasha, I'll swear I'll reveal everything that you've done behind GD's back to the whole world get it?!!" I warned her which causes to be a little timid to answer me back

 

I leave her all alone feeling afraid and guilty after what she had done but I know this kind of woman will not stop doing her evil deeds.

 

Shasha's pov

Once again, fullfilling my friend's promise turns out into a failure. I can't accept the fact that GD believe on what he saw on that stupid screen today!! Why would he think that I planned it. If I were to be his anti-fan I would have done this kind of things even before my friend when back to her hometown. What's wrong with you Ji Yong? Did Hyuna put some magic potion into your drink or something which causes you to follow whatever she has to say? Haiizz.. why must my life be so miserable? I was actually about to fall in love with GD when this kind of destroy everything! What a very unpleasant afternoon.

 

"Shasha gwenchana?" all the Big Bang members asked concernly, helping me to get up straight

"I need some time alone... thanks guys.. for comforting me...," I thanked them and walked glumly towards the exit.

 

I had a strong feeling that even though this awful thing is were to happen, there are only four person who would believe what I said which is Seung Ri, Taeyang, T.O.P, and Daesung. Hope these four guys will continue to help me as I know that the truth will be revealed soon. Before leaving, I peek outside the recording studio, watching GD looking so pissed upon seeing that dreadful photo of mine. Tears starts rolling down as I've let my idol down. I will just pray that everything will return back to normal. I close the door without making a sound and went to a place that hopefully would cheer me up. I really, deaperately, need that LIGHT to shine on me!!

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

I was relaxing, drinking a cup of hot chocolate since it's a cold weather. While I was reading a book, my mind can't seem to be in peace after hearing that my real father is still alive. I must find him no matter what. But I am sure he won't come looking for me, which means I have to make the effort to search for him. Haiizz.. why would he just leave me and my mum? If it's not because of all this, we would become one big happy family. I never felt what is it like to have a father, since my non-biological father is not that close to me. He even bought a house for me to stay there alone as he always sleep at his other son's house which is already married. Just by thinking about it, makes me feel like an orphan.  I've decided to look for him no matter what and I am setting off to Jeju Island tomorow morning. Suddenly, the doorbell rang..

 

"Who is it?" I asked but no one answered

 

I walked towards my door, open it and was bewildered. I want to close the door shut but by looking at her expression, I know something is not right with her. Still that concern feeling is still within me whenever Shasha give me that 'HELP' facial expression.

 

"What do you want?" I asked firmly, pretending to still be angry with her

"Hyun Woo-ah, I know that I shouldn't be coming to you since you don't regard me as your friend anymore but my mind is going to explode thinking on who I should rely on when I am having problems. You said you promise to be by my side to help right? Can you relight and be my light to solve my dark problem?" she pleaded

 

I said nothing as I still don't know whether to trust her again or not. Maybe I think for too long that she just fell onto her knees like as if I've thrown her away.

tumblr_mbe2khuMn71qft429o1_250.gif

What is she trying to do?

 

"Hyun Woo please.. I'm begging you, I'm really sorry about what happen that time. Arasoh, arasoh, I'll do whatever you say from now on ok? Just tell me and I'll do it..," she suggested

" ( Clears Throat )... Really? Arasoh... Raise up onto your toes so you are balanced on your hands and toes, then body must be straight from head to toe, feet close together, contract your abs and tighten your core. Since you're already in position, start doing your push up until I said stop..," I pretend to be a very strict coach

 

Amazingly she did around 20 and then give up and lay down flat on the ground.

 

"Yah, is this some kind of punishment? How cruel of you!! Aiissh...," she complained panting hard

"Hahahaha... if you do something bad of course there is punishment. Feel regret now?" I asked

"I've felt it since the day you found out about it arasoh? Aiissh..."she said looking dead tired

"Sorry...," I apologised as now I feel bad for doing that.

"Hahaha.. you're not at fault. At least you made me learnt my lesson. Thanks.. Shall we forgive and forget?" she asked

"Of course... Let's get in before we freeze to death by this afternoon cooling wind," I told her helping her up but the moment she want to grab my hand I pull my hand back causing her to fall forward

"YAH!! Enough of your punishments already!!!" she scolded and then smile

 

This time, I really helped her up and bring her inside and made her a cup of hot chocolate too.

 

Shasha's pov

Wow! I feel so good and relief when everything had turn back to it's normal self between me and Hyun Woo. Even though we had fought before, we would always forgive and forget about each other's mistakes as what I believe is friendship improves happiness, and abates miseries, by doubling our joys and dividing our grief. Just by Hyun Woo's sense of humor that he just did to me just now, makes me feel a little better as I know that even though I am loosing my job, I have someone by my side to always motivate me. But while Hyun Woo is making some drinks in the kitchen, all those horrible words that come out from GD's mouth plays again in my mind like a radio. Then my facial expression change from cheerful to sadness.

 

"Yah, are you ok? You have problems to share with me right? What is it? Becareful, it's hot..," he warned me, putting the cup of hot chocolate in front of me

 

So, I begin my story, on a brink of tears at first. As the story goes on, precious diamonds of my tears keep rolling down my cheeks continuously. I don't wanna loose my job and I don't want to let people think that I am bad. After my story had ended, Hyun Woo told me that he didn't believe that I did all that crazy and dirty job. Even he thought that someone must have set it all up. He stand up and kneel down before me, wipe my tears using his hands.

 

"Gwenchana, the truth will be reveal sooner or later.. Don't think too much about that Dragon. I told you, he is just showing off his coolness to you. I believe that the other members are on your side right? You have me right? If others don't believe you then I will.... Just pretend that whatever that come out from Dragon's mouth is just crap!! Don't get affected because you are not in the wrong arasoh?" he calm me down

 

I cried even more and he just looked at me with pitiful eyes. Then, he stand up and take my right hand.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Come on, you need to be cheered up. I know a place..," he insisted, smiling to me

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

You guys remember that I had reserved one car for me and Shasha to ride on? I am riding that car with her today as it's one of my favourite car and design.  Hope she will be amazed by it, ok maybe not now since she is not in the mood, but later. Hopefully if were to get married with Shasha, I'll give this to her. Wait what am I talking about, I am going to marry her!! I forgot that me and GD is still playing a game to get her. Looks like GD is loosing!!

 

"Come, get in," I said pulling her hand and opening the door for her

 

Then, I buckle up the seatbelts for her and I get in the car and drove off. It's hilarious to see her confusion face as she don't even know where I am bringing her to. I think she will like it.

15 minutes had pass and we're here!!!

 

"Ice-skating?" she said

"Yup, this place will help you to forget about all of your problems!" I assured her

"Huh? How?" she asked

"Let's not waste time, come on, let's put on the nescessary things..," I told her

"But i don't know how to skate...," she said while I put on the necessary things on her.

 

Shasha's pov

"Hyun Woo you serious about this?" I asked him, feeling scared actually as I never skate for my entire life

"LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted in delightness and pulled me inside the ice skating ring, with me screaming feeling frightened

 

Hyun Woo supports me by holding my arms and waist at first. He said that this is my second punishment and if I really wants him to forgive me , I have to be able to skate by the end of the day. Of course I will have to try hard and Hyun Woo guides me in the basic steps. I tried a few times but I keep on falling!! Aiish!! Of all the places, why here!!

 

"Hyun Woo-ah it's freaking hard to stand!!" I complained to him who is busying playing by himself.

 

He then skate towards me and sigh.

 

"Haiz.. this is simple... Looks like you've fail to make me to forgive you...," he said

"But i thought you already did?" I told him

"Human can change their minds Shasha.. Come on, you've got another half an hour to show me that you're able to skate.., Hwaiting!" Hyun Woo teased and continue to skate.

 

Ok, now he is being like GD... Only know how to instruct by never even help! Aiish! I keep on trying and trying and finally, I am able to balance myself while standing. Now I have to learn how to skate without falling.

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

Even though I am enjoying with my own skating, at the corner of my eyes I am actually watching Shasha. I told her to do that because I have my own reasons. Giving up is the same as being a nobody in the end. Seems like she is trying hard, I mean like really hard. She have only 10 minutes. Night starts to fall and I look up at the sky, looking at the beautiful stars being planted brightly, shinning down onto earth. Out of a sudden, I felt like my body is being embrace my someone.

 

"Hyun Woo!!! I've got it!! I can skate!!! Hahaha!!" she said feeling excited by her own hard effort

"Good! Good job!! Hahahaha. Shall we race from here to that end? Loser have to treat the winner arasoh?" I suggested

"Fine, I'll win anyways!! Haha READY, SET...... GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said and we race to towards the finishing line.

 

Shasha's pov

We keep pushing to prevent each other from getting to the finishing line. In the end, I WON!!!! Like finally after a thousand games that I've played with him. He should know that a winner doesn't stay as a winner forever! On our way out of the ice skating ring, I almost fall because of the slippery ice but Hyun Woo accidentally hugged me tightly to prevent it from happening. I could hear and feel his heartbeat beating uncontrollably. I immediaetly pushed him gently away from my body.

 

"I'm fine.. thanks....," I said, blushing and skate all the way out

 

Lee Hyun Woo's pov

"Aiissh stupid haertbeat!! You don't even know when to beat?!!" I scolded my own heart

 

After all that is over, we sat under a big tree, where there are lots of benches provided. I asked her whether she is feeling better and she thanked me for bringing me here as it really helps. At least she is smiling a bit. There is something that I am dying to tell her but I am afraid that she would give me the answer that I don't want to hear. I started to asked her strange questions about romance trying to give her some hints that I am about to propose to her.

 

"Garbage, do you plan to fall in love?" I asked

"Hmm... maybe it' not the right time yet. Anyway who would like a garbage like me right?" she said

"Who knows there is someone near who likes you? For example, me?" I tried to hint her

"Then, I must be the luckiest garbage on earth for someone to like me. For example, if you were to like me then what? I'll be the garbage and...," she is about to continue

"Then I'll be your precious dumspter that would always be protecting you from all those dump collector who is about to take you away from me," I said seriously

"Eh. why are you being so serious? I just said IF.. hehe" she asked

"Shasha, actually...actually.... I like you...," I confessed

"Ehh.. stop it, you're sending me chills down my spine. I like you too, as a friend!" she told me

"What if I don't like you as a friend but as a...,"I dragged my sentence

"Yah, I'm hungry. You're suppossed to treat me right? I want spicy rice cakes...," she ordered trying to change the subject.

"Arasoh.. wait here..," I said

 

Aiish foolish me, I've should not propsed to her too early!! What a big mistake that I've done!!

 

G-Dragon's pov

What a disastrous day man!! Now that giulty feeling is coming back to me. It always happen when I scolded Shasha. Now I don't know who to trust.Shasha or Hyuna? Those pictures look real to me and it make sense if Shasha were to do that since she is a fan of me. But it could be Hyuna too as she hates the presence of Shasha. OMG!!!! It hurts to figure out the truth!!

My stomach starts to grumble from thinking about the both of them. Since I'm sick of eating at the cafeteria, I decided to buy my dinner outside. I disguise myself into somone else and went out without my other members knowing. I reached outside a daebokki stall and went out of the car. It's good as it's not that crowded. While I was ordering what I wanted to order, I saw Hyun Woo standing beside me. Long time no see huh after he beat the hell out of me!!

 

"Yah, kiddo, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked which causes him to look at me as if he didn't recognised me for a few minutes

"None of your business arasoh?!" he answered

"You're threatening me now?" I told him

"Please don't start. This is a public place and you're a celebrity. I could just embarrssed you right here. If you want to  discuss, let's do it after buying our meals ok?" he whispered

 

Wah, this kid is imporving, talking to me as if he is a real man. Please...it disguts me.After we bought out meals, we went outside to a desserted street.

 

"You think you're powerful huh, after insulting Shasha when you know that she is innocent!! What kind of human being are you?" Hyun Woo scolded me

"Now you're acting like  hero, trying to protect her? So that rice cakes are for her?She went to you after shedding all of her crocodile tears? Don't you feel like you're being used?? She only will come to you whenever she needed your help!" I told him sarcastically.

 

He then clenched his fist tightly.

 

"Why? Having the intention to punch me again? Like you said, it's a public place and I could just acussed you for doing that to an innocent man. Poor kid, you don't even know that she is using you?Hahha?" I laughed in disbelief.

"She wouldn't do that to me!! If it's not because of you, our friendship wouldn't be ruined! Anyway, I think you're going to loose her soon since she complained all of the unpleasant things that you've said to her, Still want to continue the game?" he asked sarcastically with a smirked on his face

"I am a person, who would never back down and never quit unlike you!! Of course I would continue this game.If Shasha is to be with you in the end, I'll do anything you ask me to do but if Shasha ended up with me in the end, I'll make sure the two of you would never meet each other again! Arasoh?" I made a deal with him

"DEAL!!! It's gonna be easy job for me but tough for you... Good luck trying!! I can't wait to finish off this game!" he insulted me

"Me too, loser....The game will end it in my way!!" I assured him

 

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS JUST SAID? GAME? ALL THIS WHILE, THE BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST USING ME TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST MAN AMONG THE TWO OF YOU???!!!" Shasha cried out in disbelief

 

!!!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE HERE!