Chapter 1

-Fashion Chaos-

 

9A.M, Monday...

 

Shasha's pov

 

I was running back and forth getting ready for my FIRST day of work. After searching for the things needed, i stopped infront of my full length mirror and stare at my reflection. Hmm, not too bad... 

 

Checkered red-black blouse, with tank top inside and a denim skinny jeans. Complete with a pair of high cut boots.

 

Alright! Not too bad for my first day of work! Now that i'm all set, lets get going!

 

The moment I am in front of the YG Entertainment building, I called Mr Yang Hyun Suk to let him know about my arrival. Five minutes later, a very serious looking man, wearing a black T-shirt with blue jeans complete with a pair of sneakers came walking towards me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! You must be Mr Yang Hyun Suk?" I greeted and bowed to him as a sign of respect.

"Yes! And you are Shin Su-Hyun? Big Bang's new coordinator? You're here to replace your friend, Ji-Hye right?" he asked

"Yes sir," I answered politely with a smile on my face.

 

The man just nodded and ordered me to follow him into the building. I was being asked to wait at Big Bang's practice room as the Big Bang members schedule are very tight which means they are extremely busy. Since it's my first time in YG building, I am quite excited to start work!!! Usually I only see all those YG idols doing their practice in this practice room but now I can't believe that I am actually in the room!!! Now I am alone in the room and what else? Of course you would do crazy things when you are alone especially when no one is watching you. Hehehehe... So i went a bit hyper and start to pretend that I am one of the YG idols and started dancing to 2NE1 "I Am The Best", "Digital Bounce" by Se7en and of course my favourite Boy Band BIG BANG, "Tonight"

 

" I wonder what's taking them so long? Haiizzzz....." I started to sighed as I am tired from doing all of the dance and the Big Bang members are not back yet, not even one.

 

I then begin to imgaine what will it be like meeting my favourite idol group later. Especially G-DRAGON!!! A celebrity which is full of swag. Hmmmm..... will they be excited upon meeting me? Are they gonna treat me well? Will Ji Yong oppa and me get along each other? Will he....

The moment I want to continue the sentence that is in my mind, something stopped me.

 

"Aiisshh, come on Shasha he will never fall in love with you. You are just gonna be his coordinator only , not more than that. It's impossible for that to happen.... Aiish, what am I thinking?!!" I told myself with a bit of disappointment at the same time hitting my head softly with my hand to get those thoughts out of my head.

 

The cool breeze from the air-conditioner made me even more sleepy. Half and hour had pass and I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep, lying flat on the floor.

 

 

 

 

G-Dragon's pov

"CUT! GOOD JOB GUYS!! Finally the video is done. Good job Ji Yong!" announced the director who is filmming my "One Of A Kind" music video.

 

I was sweating so badly and was felling really lethargic. I decide to rest on a chair for a while before I get change. Finally, my music video is done. I felt proud actually and I hope that this song will be loved by the VIPs from around the world.

After changing, I walk towards the van, at the same time drinking a bottle of water to wet my dry throat,  with my manager tailing me from the back. What a very warm day today!!! I really wish I could just be on my bed and  sleep for as long as I want to but too bad I have a lot of preparation for my solo comeback performance. Haiizz... Being a celebrity could be  a very tough job sometimes but I did it because of my non-stop supporting fans!!! To repay them back I have to show them my best performance so that I won't disappoint them. I've decided to take a nap since the journey back to YG building take about 30 minutes.

Exactly 30 minutes, we arrived in front of YG building and I was awaken by a sudden break that almost made me flew out from my seat.Aiisshh annoying!!! It always happen! I am a very heavy sleeper by the way and always had to trouble my maknae (Seung Ri) to wake me up every morning! So, it just irritates me when someone disturbs me from my beauty sleep.

 

"GD-ah go to the practice room first! I have to settle some things with Mr Yang Hyun Suk," my manager said and quickly rushed into the building

 

 

I just yawn, stretch my body and stroll into the building. Hmm.. funny. The others are not back yet? Usually I am the busiest among the five of us. Haiizz... Guess I'm alone again!! The moment I entered the practice room, something caught my attention. I removed my PRADA shades and take a more clearer view of what is lying on the floor. I walked towards the 'thing' which I don't even know whether it's dead or alive.

 

 

 

Shasha's pov

While I was enjoying my peaceful sleep, I could sense someone's prescence near me. I quickly open my two eyes widely and saw a pair of  black and white High- Top sneakers. As I moved my head upwards, I see a black leather cargo pants then followed by a white cardigan. Once my head is fully up, a familair face i know was staring at me with his two huge eyes  plus a shocking expression on his face. 

 

"Who are you?" he asked

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen next? Will it bee a good start or a bad start for the both of them. You'll see in the next chapter!! :D