Hinami, You Evil Turtle!

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those of you who don't know what the word "Baka" means, it means "idiot" or "jerk" in Japanese! (: Remember, Miku is Japanese, Korean, and a little Italian from her fathers side!

 

Enjoy the story!! (:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was a bit more calm, and settled from what happened with Kris and i in the cafeteria this morning, and i started to think about my mom, and how she'd get sad if she heard me yell at him like i did.

I changed into my gym uniform which was a basic blue tank top, and gray shorts with tennis shoes. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and sighed.

"Gym is so not my thing." I said as I looked at Kumi. She was a big athletic type of girl. She played soccer for like 7 years, and then joined the swim team.

"C'mon it's not so bad! Your so lazy!" Kumi said as she stretched her arms. Why wouldn't I be surprised if baaaaaaaka liked her! Look at her! She's pretty, athletic, she has a nice body, and she's not as dumb as i am! And she has a bigger area then i do!

I patted my flat chest, and looked at Kumi's busty chest. She's going to be baaaaaaaaaaaka's wife. She's perfect! Aishhh.

Kumi and I walked out in the gym, and it was filled with just girls. Girls and guys were seperated. The boys got the front gym, and the girls got the back gym. Both gyms were the same size, just different colors really.

Kumi and i took a seat on the benches and we were waiting for the coach to give instructions.

"Aish, look whose over there." Kumi said as she pointed to Hinami who was gossiping away with her little friends. "Ew." I said, and Kumi and I both started laughing. The gym room had about 28 girls in it, not a lot really. I saw the coach walk in, and she looked really young. She was skinny, tall, and she had brown long hair in a one-sided braid.

"Alright! Everyone quite down, quite down. I'm coach Kim, and i want you all to respect me, your classmates, and this gym. You will not be lazy in this class, or any class in general. I'm not going to stand here, and explain rules to you. You know the basics, you all are almost adults! Since there is an even amount of you, i'll split you guys in a equal teams of two. We are going to be playing volley ball." She said. She blew her whistle and we all lined up.

I made sure Kumi was a person away from me, so we ended up in the same team. The coach seperated us by labeling us either a "1" or a "2". Kumi and i both got "2", go figure, and we went to the right side of the gym, along with 10 other girls. Hinami and her gang were on the oppisite side of them gym, looking at us and whispering, and giggling.

"What the hell are they giggling about?" Kumi asked me. She put her hands on her hips, and gave them a look.

"I don't know, but i'll gladly shut them up for you." I said with a smile. The coach handed a girl on our team the ball, and the coach blew her whistle.

The girl served the ball like a pro, and she scored us a point.

"Holy..I can't even kick a ball properly." I whispered to Kumi. Kumi looked at me and nodded.

"Your cute that way." She said with a smile. Kumi was a year older then me, and she'd treat me like a little sister. We both loved and protected each other, but ever since she started liking Kris..I've been feeling like a loser compared to her.

The coach blew the whistle again, and the same girl served. I saw Hinami look at me and she gave me a smirk. This time, Hinami hit the ball so hard, it hit me right in the face, and i fell right back, and i felt all the air in my lungs explode out of my mouth, for that slight second, it almost seemed like i couldn't breathe. I knew she did it by purpose. It was way to obvious.

The coach starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter