[ P U B E R T Y] Merry Christmas!

EXO’s children short story collection

 

[ P U B E R T Y] teens!EXO's children
 
Fluffy, boy x boy, romance, & mention of cross-dressing
 
For the kids version, go back a page xD
[ I N N O C E N T] kids!EXO's children
 
--- (EXO) --- (EXO) --- (EXO) ---
 
17 year old Yitao turned to his side and smiled; he was having a lovely dream about this current crush and one of his best friends, Baekyeol. The dream was starting to get a little hot when dream Baekyeol was now sitting on Yitao’s lap, wearing a sultry looking Santa dress along with a Santa hat. As Baekyeol was leaning in to give Yitao a kiss, Yitao’s mother, Tao, just had to ruin his dream.
 
“Yitao get up please.”
 
Yitao groaned as Tao opened the blinds, letting some light in. Yitao rolled in his bed, wrapping himself in a cocoon with his blankets. Tao rolled his eyes and grabbed the blanket; with one tug, Yitao was unraveled from his blankets. 
 
“Aren’t you cold? Why do you insist to be shirtless while sleeping? You’re going to get sick Yitao.” Tao warned him as he folded up his blanket. It was true that Yitao just slept with his sweat pants on. With all the wushu training that Yitao did, he started to develop some muscles and puberty did hit him right. The teen sat up and rubbed his eye.
 
“Hm, why did you have to wake me up mom!” Yitao did a little whine and fell back to bed. “It was such a good dream!!” 
 
Tao chuckled and placed the folded blanket on his son’s bed. “That’s nice dear. Can you please go to the store and get  me some basil? I forgot to get them. I would do it myself, but…you know…who is going to do the cooking. And your father is cleaning the house ‘cause I told him to. That leaves you my handsome son!” Tao said with a smile on his face. With that, Tao skipped out of his son’s room, humming to a tune. 
 
Yitao groaned, but got up anyway; he picked up a random shirt from his closet and a sweatshirt. He grabbed his keys from his desk and started to head downstairs. He told his parents that he is leaving now, and with that he exited his house. The drive to the store wasn’t that long of a drive; once he got there, he quickly searched for the item that his mother wanted.
 
“Basil…basil…where the…oh.” Yitao grabbed a hold of the basil and placed them in the plastic bag. He twisted the bag and tied it. 
 
‘That should be it…’
 
Yitao started to walk to the cash register, but something caught his eye. He hid behind mountain stack of canned beans.
 
‘Baekyeol?’
 
He saw his best friend and crush walking with another guy that he wasn’t familiar with. He knew all of Baekyeol’s friends and that person wasn’t one of them. He observed them, noticing how Baekyeol is smiling at the guy and laughing at his, what he thinks are jokes. Yitao didn’t like it one bit. 
 
‘Who is that??’
 
Yitao immediately hid when he saw Baekyeol looking over his shoulder. The teen knew that it was time to get out, before Baekyeol sees him. He quickly made his way to the register and paid for the basil. He ran out, not wanting Baekyeol to see him.
 
Once Yitao reached his house, he gave his mother basil that he needed. 
 
“Thank you. Now get cleaned up and go help your father with the last minute decorations.” This year, it was Yitao’s parents turn to host the Christmas party; Yitao sometimes hated it because his mother would go full on nagging, telling him to clean up, and clean here and clean that. 
 
“Fine.” Yitao went up the stairs and cleaned himself up. He was going to wear his new clothes that he got for himself, maybe impressing a certain person, but Tao knocked on his door when Yitao was holding onto his brown genuine-leather jacket. 
 
“Yitao, wear this please.” Tao held up a Christmas sweater with a reindeer and a snowman on the front. It was childish looking and Yitao felt a little embarrassed when he saw it. 
 
“Do I really have to? I was planning on wearing his!” He lifted his coat up showing his mother the jacket. 
 
“That isn’t Christmas like. Please! Its cute too!” Yitao hesitated, but shook his head. Tao sighed. “I guess I have no choice.”
 
Yitao’s eyes widen. “M-mom…n-no --”
 
Tao pulled out his secret weapon. “Bbuing bbuing!!”
 
Just like his father, Yitao couldn’t say no; he looked down in defeat and brought his hand out and grabbed the sweater from his mother’s hands. He cursed himself for not learning how to do that secret weapon. It would have helped him countless of times.
 
“Thank you! Now hurry and get dressed! Everyone will be here!” Tao left the room with Yitao still defeated. He wore the Christmas sweater and looked at himself in the mirror. 
 
“So much for wearing the coat.” He sighed and left his room, closing the door behind him. “At least I could wear my skinny jeans.” Yitao chuckled as he went down stairs. He helped his mother placed the food on the dining table; while he placed the stack of plates on the table, the doorbell rang. 
 
“I got it!” Yitao said; he went to get the door and it happened to be Jongsoo and his family. “Hello! Merry Christmas!”
 
Jongsoo and his parents did the same. “I like your sweater bro.” Jongsoo said while trying his best to hold back his laugh. 
 
“Jongsoo, don’t laugh.” Kyungsoo said. “Now go and bring this.” 
 
Jongsoo nodded and grabbed the saran wrapped  plate inside. Yitao offered to help, in which Kyungsoo was thankful for. Both teens walked to the kitchen and placed the plates on the counter. While Kai and Kyungsoo talked to Yitao’s parents, the teens went to Yitao’s room to talk while they waited for the others to come. In the mean time, Yitao told Jongsoo what he saw at the store earlier. 
 
“Oh really? And you couldn’t see the guy’s face?” Jongsoo knew that his best friend had a crush on Baekyeol, but what he didn’t understand was why Yitao didn’t tell him his feelings yet. Jongsoo was starting to get irritated. “Why don’t you just tell him?”
 
Yitao shook his head which made Jongsoo more irritated, but decided to back off; he wanted Yitao to do this himself.
 
Soon the doorbell rang and Kris excused himself from the conversation that he was having with Jongsoo’s parents. He opened the door to be greeted by the youngest of the group of Yitao’s friends, Xiuchen, and his parents. Kris called for his son and told him that Xiuchen was here. The older teens ran down the stairs and greeted the youngest. 
 
“You are just so adorable!” Jongsoo said as he pinched Xiuchen’s cheeks. Xiuchen’s hyungs always tend to show their love towards the youngest. Xiuchen sometimes liked the attention that he gets from his hyungs, but sometimes it just gets annoying. The youngest swatted Jongsoo’s hand away from his cheeks. 
 
“Hyung! Stop that!” He started to rub his round cheek and gave a cute glare at the two oldest before him. 
 
“Sorry! I just couldn’t help it!” Jongsoo rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled some. Xiuchen rolled his eyes, but chuckled along. The 3 teens went back to Yitao’s room and chatted for a bit, waiting for the other 3 to appear. 
 
--- (EXO) --- (EXO) --- (EXO) ---
 
Soon the last remaining 3 came; they started to eat their Christmas feast. While the parents talked, the teens headed to the game room where they decided to give out their gifts to one another. 
 
“Sehan!”
 
Sehan looked over his shoulder to face Jongsoo while he gave Joonxing his gift from him. “Hm?”
 
“Here is your gift.” Jongsoo said with excitement. He handed a small box to his hyung, in which Sehan took it. 
 
“Thanks!” Sehan opened the small box only to be shocked. “You…you gave me --”
 
“Mistletoe!” Xiuchen said with a smile on his face.
 
“You gave me a mistletoe?” Sehan furrowed his brow, while Jongsoo simply nodded. 
 
“Sure did!” Jongsoo leaned over and grabbed the mistletoe. “Now, you can have it, if you do something for me.”
 
Before Sehan could answer, Jongsoo told him that he had to give him a kiss if he wanted to keep the mistletoe present.
 
“I’ll pass then. You can keep it. Thanks though.” Sehan said with a straight face.
 
“Aww! Why not!!” Jongsoo pouted and leaned over to Sehan, puckering his lips. However, Sehan pushed Jongsoo back and crawled his way to Joonxing and Xiuchen.
 
“Get that beast away from me!!” 
 
“No!! Come here!” Jongsoo crawled his way to the eldest. Sehan widen his eyes and stood up and rushed out of the game room, with Jongsoo following behind him. The remaining teens in the room started to chuckle at the two oldest kids in the group.
 
“I like how Sehan is in denial.” Baekyeol said with a chuckle. “He surely likes him for sure. Why is he like that? He should just hurry and accept Jongsoo’s…erm, confession. If that is even a confession.”
 
Yitao looked back at Baekyeol. “Maybe he just thinks that Jongsoo is just joking with him.”
 
Baekyeol pouted. “Well, Jongsoo isn’t joking. I can tell…we all can!”
 
Xiuchen and Joonxing nodded while Yitao chuckled.
 
“Well, I’m going to get something to drink.” Baekyeol stood up and dusted off his pants. “You guys want anything?” 
 
The two youngest shook their heads; Yitao stood up. “I’ll go with you.” 
 
Yitao walked passed Baekyeol and opened the door for him; they both left leaving Xiuchen and Joonxing alone in the game room. 
 
“Here.” Joonxing handed Xiuchen his gift. Xiuchen smiled at the older and took the gift from his hands. It was a simple handmade card, which was fine for Xiuchen. He didn’t care if the gifts that he got were big or small, cheap or expensive; the thought was what Xiuchen really felt was important. At least he didn’t forget; knowing Joonxing, he tends to forget things now and then, but he makes it up with his angelic smile, his secret weapon when wanting people to forgive him.
 
“Thank you Joonxing!” Xiuchen read the front of the card; it was simple drawing of himself and the rest of the group with the words “merry Christmas” on the front. He smiled and opened the card. Once he did, a piece of paper fell out. “Hm?” Xiuchen picked up the piece of paper. What probably shocked him was that it wasn’t any piece of paper, but it was a plane ticket. A plane ticket to Japan. 
 
“Wha…what is this?” Xiuchen looked up at Joonxing who displayed his ever famous angelic smile. 
 
“Why, it is a plane ticket.” He said simply, making Xiuchen roll his eyes.
 
“I know that…but…how…” Xiuchen was stunned. ’How was Joonxing able to get this?! Air travel is so expensive!’
 
“I won it!”
 
The youngest furrowed his brow. “You…won this…what?”
 
Joonxing explained how he entered a contest that his teacher told him about. It was a music composition contest and the first prize was a choice of going to Japan, China, or go to France; staying at the best hotel and going around with money provided. It was a great prize and Joonxing was happy that he won it.
 
“I don’t know what to say.” Xiuchen was just speechless. He looked up at Joonxing, who was still smiling back at him. “Are…erm, I mean, why give it to me?”
 
“’cuz I know that you wanted to go to Japan.”
 
“You remembered that?” Xiuchen told his friends last summer that he wanted to go to Japan to check out the important sites and experience the culture and even shop a little here and there, but of course, airline is expensive. 
 
Joonxing nodded. “I don’t always forget things.” he chuckled making Xiuchen smile. The youngest looked down at the airline ticket, but widen when he realized one thing. 
 
“My parents. They wont let me go…I’m only 14 Joonxing. They wouldn’t even let me go to the mall alone without letting someone come with me.” Xiuchen frowned. His parents would never go with this at all; after all, they were really protective of him. The youngest sighed and placed the airline ticket back in the handmade card.
 
“But thank you though. It was nice of you to give it to me.”
 
Joonxing stared at the youngest, but chuckled, making the youngest furrow his brow. “I have one too Xiuchen.”
 
“Wait what?”
 
The angelic looking boy nodded. “I have one too. The prize winner gets 3 plane tickets. So one for you and one for me.”
 
“Then who is the 3rd one?”
 
“Sehan…since he is 18...older than the others and us…he can come with us and chaperone.”
 
“But still…my parents --”
 
“Know about it.”
 
That sentence caught Xiuchen off guard. “My parents know about his?” The youngest said as he held up the handmade card. “How is that even possible?”
 
“’Cuz I told them…And it took a lot of convincing, but they said it was okay for you to go at the end.”
 
“Are you serious?”
 
Joonxing nodded. “I’m serious. So we will be leaving on the 27th and we will be there for 5 days. So, I suggest that you start packing tomo--”
 
Xiuchen lunged himself towards the older, not even letting him finish his sentence; the youngest gave him a peck on the cheek and tighten his hug. Joonxing blushed, yet smiled and patted the younger’s back.
 
“I’m happy that you like it.”
 
Joonxing continued to pat his back; he was also going to confess that he liked him as well, but he decided to do that later when they are in Japan. The angelic boy smiled at his plan.
 
‘This Christmas is truly the best!’
 
--- (EXO) --- (EXO) --- (EXO) ---
 
Sehan hid in a Yitao’s spare room and he tried to control his breathing. Once he got it in control, he peaked out from the door. 
 
‘Coast is…clear…no sign of that --’ “Holy!!”
 
Sehan fell backwards, hitting his head against the wall when he saw Jongsoo appear out if no where. 
 
“Whoa, are you okay?” Jongsoo knelt down and touched the elder’s head, inspecting to see if there was any sign of blood on it. “Jeez, Sehan, you have to be careful.” He said while chuckling some. “Even though you’re the eldest among us…you are clumsy.”
 
“Well…if you weren’t chasing me with that thing, this,” Sehan pointed the back of his head. “Wouldn’t happen!” Sehan angrily stared at Jongsoo; he turned around so he wouldn’t have to look at him. The eldest knew that he was being childish right now; he knew that what Jongsoo wanted was outrageous for him; just strange. He heard Jongsoo sigh and sat next him.
 
“I’m sorry.” 
 
Sehan sighed as well. “It’s fine.” He rubbed the back of his head. “Its not bleeding…so that is a good sign, but it still hurts.”
 
With Sehan’s back still turned, Jongsoo leaned over and gave kiss on the back of his head. Sehan slightly jumped and turned around. “What was that for?”
 
“To make it better.”
 
Sehan blushed and turned over to face the other. “Thanks…I guess.” 
 
They sat there for awhile, not really saying anything to each other; Jongsoo wanted to say something, but decided against it. He fiddled with the mistletoe that was still in his hand; all he wanted to do was kiss Sehan. Unlike Yitao, he was confident in  telling the person that he was crushing on that he liked them, but just in a different way. 
 
“I think we should go back.” Sehan started to stand up; he held out his hand to help up Jongsoo. “Are you just going to sit there or what?” The eldest waited for Jongsoo to grab his hand, but the other was taking his time. “Jongsoo?”
 
Jongsoo looked up and grabbed a hold of his hand. Instead of getting up, he pulled down Sehan, connecting their lips together. Sehan was stunned; he couldn’t believe what was happening. Sehan was still frozen in his spot and his mind spun. What felt like eternity for Sehan, Jongsoo broke the kiss in a matter of seconds. 
 
“Mistletoe.” Jongsoo smiled as he twirled the mistletoe in his fingers. He quickly got up and dusted his pants. 
 
“Y-you! What the heck was that?!” Sehan covered his mouth. “Why did you kiss me?!”
 
Jongsoo glanced at the eldest. “Maybe its because I…like you?”
 
Sehan’s eyes widen. “What did you --”
 
Before he could finish, he was kissed again, but this time on the cheek. Jongsoo sprinted out and a chuckle could have been heard. He left Sehan still standing and shocked at what just happened. He sighed.
 
“Jongsoo…you…y-you...”
 
Sehan blushed; no words could describe him right now. He exited the room that he was hiding in, closing the door behind him. He walked to the dining room to get something to eat and clear his mind. As he was setting things on his plastic plate, his mother, Luhan, came in.
 
“Oh, Sehan…you okay?”
 
Sehan nodded, but blushed when the image of him and Jongsoo kissing. 
 
“I-I’m fine. Just getting some food.” He grabbed a cookie and nibbled on it. Luhan furrowed his brow, but decided not to question it any further.
 
“If you say so. Do you want some cake? Kyungsoo made some yummy cake.”
 
“S-sure.” Sehan followed his mother to the kitchen. As he was cutting a piece of cake, he started to smile. 
 
‘This Christmas was sure…interesting.’ 
 
--- (EXO) --- (EXO) --- (EXO) ---
 
As Yitao and Baekyeol exited the game room, instead of heading to the kitchen to get the drinks, Yitao told Baekyeol that he wanted to tell him something, but told him that he wanted to tell him in private.
 
“Okay…sure.” Baekyeol said with a worried tone. “Are you okay? You’re worrying me.”
 
Yitao nodded his head and grabbed Baekyeol’s hand. He led him to his room, feeling a little bit nervous, but knew that Jongsoo was right about telling him about his feelings. Once they were in his room, Yitao motioned for Baekyeol to take a seat on his bed.
 
“Okay…um…” ’Crap! I’m getting nervous!!’ Yitao tried to calm himself, while Baekyeol was shifting on Yitao’s bed. 
 
“You okay Yi--”
 
“I like you Baekyeol! A whole lot and I would love if it if I could take you out sometime! Please give me a chance! I would be the most perfect boyfriend to you! Please please please! Oh god please don’t hate me! Oh my god you do hate me! I’m sorry Baekyeol! You probably like someone else huh?! Wait if you were with someone else, why didn’t you tell me?! I’m one of your best friends Baekyeol how could you! We are suppose to be --”
 
“Yitao!!”
 
Yitao’s eyes widen; he realized that spoke so fast that everything that he said mashed together. He looked at Baekyeol who was displaying no shocked emotion what so ever.
 
“You spoke too fast.” Baekyeol said. “Can you please repeat?”
 
“Um…y-you didn’t catch what I said?” Yitao was hoping not to repeat his whole mess of a confession.
 
Baekyeol could only shake his head. “I didn’t. Mind repeating?”
 
Yitao sighed; he didn’t want to repeat it, but he had no other choice. “I-I said that…I like you. A whole lot…a-and that I w-would love it if y-you um…let me take you out sometime. Y-yeah.” He looked down not wanting too see his best friend’s reaction. 
 
Not hearing anything from his best friend, he looked up to see Baekyeol giving a genuine smile. He was slightly confused. 
 
‘Does…that mean…he likes me back? Maybe he is going to reject me.’ Yitao prepared himself for the rejection. 
 
“So, you finally confessed.”
 
“Please just give me…wait…did you say ’finally confessed’?”
 
Baekyeol nodded. “Yup. I was sorta waiting for it.” He said with ease while crossing his legs. 
 
“Y-you knew?!”
 
Baekyeol rolled his eyes. “I could tell…actually it was more of a feeling.” He smiled. “But I’m right so it is all good.”
 
Yitao shifted. “So…you aren’t mad…at me?”
 
“Now why would I be mad? I like you and you like me! Now lets be one big family!” He jumped from Yitao’s bed and landed in his arms. “With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you!” He placed a loving kiss on Yitao’s lips, catching Yitao off guard. Baekyeol pulled back and smiled at the older before him. “Won’t you say you like me too!” Baekyeol finished with a sing-song voice while tilting his head. Yitao stared at the younger and smiled; he tighten his hug nodded his head. 
 
“I do like…I mean…I do love you too.” 
 
“That’s great to hear.” They held each other for a while, before Yitao remembered something.
 
“Wait,” Yitao pulled away from his hug with Baekyeol. “Who was that guy that you were with?”
 
“What?” Baekyeol furrowed his brow. “What are you talking about?”
 
“That guy at the store.”
 
“You were at the store? When?”
 
Yitao remembered that he didn’t mention to Baekyeol that he was at the store and spotted him with the guy. “I…I went to the store earlier…and I saw you with another guy. Um… I --”
 
“Were you jealous?” The younger asked while he smirked.
 
“N-no I wasn’t…I…okay yes. Yes I was jealous. I didn’t like it one bit.”
 
Baekyeol giggled. “You have nothing to worry about. But if you must know…it was my friend from primary school. We just happened to run into each other.” Yitao was about to say something, but Baekyeol beat it to him. “And no, he isn’t gay, he is actually straight with a girlfriend. Nothing to worry about.”
 
Yitao let out a sigh of relief. “Okay then.” Baekyeol chuckled and pecked the older on the lips.
 
“Now, lets go back. Everyone must  be wondering where we are…and I’m still thirsty.” Baekyeol held onto Yitao’s hand and lead him out the room. 
 
Now Yitao was feeling better; the guy that he had a long time crush on accepted his confession and even better, liked him back as well. 
 
‘This is the best Christmas ever!’
 
--- (EXO) --- (EXO) --- (EXO) ---
 
*Xiuchen & Joonxing pops up*
“Happy holidays you !”
 
*Sehan & Jongsoo pops up*
you, we hope that you had a great one!!”
 
*Baekyeol & Yitao pops up*
“We love you!”
 
 
 
hope that you liked it~for some reason, when i was reading it over, i was like: ehhhhhhhhhh not good not good :/    TT_TT
but i guess it was okay? i liked some parts ^^;
 
mistakes = im sorry ' 3 '
comment if you like~