online finding {YTBY}

EXO’s children short story collection

Online Finding

ft. YTBY

boy x boy, real life situation, alternate ages, fluffy

inspired by: The actual Catfish show that is based here in States. *I, of course, do not own the show - it does not belong to me. Format for finding information is the same, but storyline is mine - if it is somewhat identical to any of the real stories that the show provided, it was pure coincidence. I've only seen a few and they were from the 2nd season (the last 3)

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Are you chatting with that person again?" Xiuchen asked as he flopped right next to the other, who was on the computer, facebook chatting with that person.

"Yes I am." Yitao responded as he continued to type.

Xiuchen scrunched up his face as he bit onto his dinner roll. "Yitao…how do you know that the person that you are talking to is…well, who she says she is? For all we know, you can be talking to a e."

Yitao rolled his eyes. "Please, Baekyeol --"

"Thats her name?"

"I'm not talking to a girl, I am talking to a guy actually."

"What?!" Xiuchen said, sitting up with a worried expression on his face. "How old is this guy?!"

"Hm? A year younger than me…15."

"15?! That is so…seriously, Yitao…that "Baekyeol" is probably a fake!!" He pointed at his friend's screen. "Look at that, his profile picture is of the LUNAFLY symbol…have you seen this guy's face before?"

"For your information, yes."

"Seriously?"

"W-well, just from the eyes up." He gestured right below his eyes, and moving his hand upwards. "So I just saw the eyes and his hair…that was it."

"Oh, my god." Xiuchen started to shake his head at his friend.

The panda looking one sighed; to him, his friend just didn't understand him. Him and Baekyeol have "met" on a facebook group page, LUNAFLY fanclub, where it supported LUNAFLY and their music. Yitao made a comment once and "Baekyeol" did a response to his comment, saying how funny Yitao was. No doubt, it made Yitao happy. From then on, the two started to talk more, and eventually became friends.

Yitao considers Baekyeol has his best friend; he told almost everything about him to the other, even things that he didn't even mention to Xiuchen, and the mini Bun has been his friend since they were wee-children.

"Yah, I have to go." Xiuchen sighed as he checked his cellphone. "Mom and dad want me home." He got up from his seat, and gave one last warning to the other about this 'e'. "Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah." Yitao said, swinging himself over to show the mini Bun that he was nodding his head. "Heard you the first time…jeez, you are more annoying than my mom."

Xiuchen rolled his eyes and left his friend's game room.

'Finally…peace and qui --'

"Yitao!"

' --et.'  He sighed. "Man, what?!" He replied back to his mother's voice.

"Come down stairs please!!"

Yitao groaned. "Okay, hold on." He quickly typed a quick message to Baekyeol, saying that his mom needed him. 'And…that should be it…hm.' He hesitated, but quickly typed 'I love you'. 'If he asks…it is completely platonic.' He nodded and hit the enter key; with that, he logged off from his facebook, and minimized his computer. He stood up and saw that his little brother, Huangjin Long, or Jin as Yitao likes to call him since his name was a bit too long, coming in with his green dragon onesie and holding onto his panda plush. "Don't touch my computer." He said with a serious tone. "Got it?"

"Hm! But I wanna play Putt-Putt!" Jin whined. "Mom said I can!!"

"And I say no. Watch tv, or get dad's ipad. No touching mine."

Jin huffed and ran out of the game room with Yitao at tow. They both went down the stairs, and to the kitchen to see their parents cooking. Tao, their mother, looked up and smiled brightly at the two. "I made cake. You want to decorate it? You love decorating it."

Yitao nodded and hopped on the stool. He glanced down to see Jin trying his best to climb up, but he was no were as tall as his big brother.

"Yitao," His father, Kris, said as he gestured to the youngest member in the family. "Help your brother."

The panda sighed and bent down and picked up his younger brother. As he placed him in his seat, Jin looked over at Yitao, gesturing to come closer. He did as he was told, leaning his head down, so that they were close.

"What?"

Jin gave his older brother a kiss on the cheek, as a thanks for helping him. Even though Yitao would get annoyed, he did truly love his brother. He smiled and nuzzled against the other's black hair. Tao then handed the small cake to Yitao, and 4 small different colored decorating bags. "There." Tao then wiped his hands on the apron that he had on.

Yitao grabbed on the bag and started to decorated one side of the cake. Jin pouted and looked at his mother.

"Mommy, I want to color the cake too."

"Mommy made cupcakes too." Kris leaned over the counter, smiling at his youngest. "Wanna decorated the cupcakes? There are 12." Jin nodded his head fast.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!!"

Kris chuckled and opened the plastic cover from the display plate. There displayed 12 yellow cupcakes in their little cups. "Now," He grabbed one and placed it in front of the youngest. "Do one at a time, okay?"

"Hm!! Okay." Jin smiled as he placed his panda on the counter. Kris then placed an icing container with three different colors inside in front of the other, as well as a small plastic knife.

"Yitao, make sure that Jin doesn't --"

"Got it."

Kris nodded. "Do you want sprinkles?"

"Yeah!! The one with…with the robots on them!"

"You got it." As the Dragon looking one made his way over to the cabinets, Tao then informed the two that they will be going out, but the sitter will be here.

"Mom, no…I'm 16…I can take care of myself! I've learned wushu and --"

"You just started though…besides, it is Sehan. You like Sehan."

"But he brings Jongsoo along and they are annoying!"

"I like Sehan and Jongsoo." Jin beamed at hearing their names. "They are nice!"

"Bleh." Yitao made a face, making Jin smile. Tao sighed, but continued.

"They will be here." Tao leaned over the counter and pinched his eldest on the nose.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Thank you for watching them for the night." Tao nodded his head at the two, Sehan and Jongsoo. "I gave them cakes to decorate…I think they are still at them. You guys can eat them if you want, but please limit Jin's intake…or else…yeah you know."

"He gets hyper." Jongsoo chuckled.

"Hm," Tao nodded. Just then, Kris peaked his head from the corner.

"Ah, you guys are here. Well, food just got done, so it is ready to eat."

"Thank you!" Sehan beamed. "And the same time for Jin? 8 o'clock?"

"Yup. He gets knocked out when it get about that time." Kris nodded. "And Yitao is at 11 still. Please make sure he gets his homework done. I know that it is saturday, but he has been on the computer since this afternoon."

"Roger!" Jongsoo saluted at the taller.

"Great. Well, that is it." Kris grabbed his coat from the couch, as well as Tao's. "Numbers are still on the fridge as always."

"We know." Sehan nodded. "Have a good date night!" He opened the door for the two. As the adults were about to exit, little foot steps ran towards them.

"Mommy! Daddy!" The four turned around to see Jin coming towards them, holding two cupcakes. "For you!!" He showed the yellow colored one, saying that it was for Tao, and the blue one was for Kris.

"Oh, thank you." Tao knelt down and grabbed the two cupcakes from the youngest's hands. He then gave him a kiss on the cheek. As Tao handed the blue one to Kris, they bid their farewell, now leaving Sehan and Jongsoo to take care of the children.

"Up, up!!" Jin asked Jongsoo, raising his arms at him.

"Sure, buddy." Jongsoo bent down and picked up the youngest. "Where is your brother?"

"In the food area." Jin said as he started to play with Jongsoo's sweatshirt strings. "He is coloring a cake."

"Ah, then lets go see."

The three then headed to the kitchen, still seeing Yitao on the stool decorating the small cake. Sehan praised Yitao for his decoration. "You are seriously good at paying attention to detail." Sehan 'awed' at the design.

"It's fun. I'm almost done with it too."

"Okay," Sehan glanced to the side to see a note. "Ah, your dad cooked…ooh, classic beef stroganoff and lasagna. Man, it must be nice to have two parents that are in the food business."

"I guess…I'm just surprised that Jin and I aren't fat yet. We eat a lot."

"It is probably healthy…even if it is something like pizza, probably the contents are something healthy." Jongsoo said, as he sat on the stool with Jin on his lap, who continued to decorate the cupcakes.

"Probably. Oh, and dad also made mac and cheese for him." Yitao gestured over to his brother with his head.

"Oh, okay." Sehan nodded. "You guys hungry now or --"

"Yes!" Both Yitao and Jongsoo said at the same time. Jin looked at both at them before letting out a delayed 'yes.' Sehan chuckled and leaned over the counter.

"Wah, you are so cute!!"

"Him?" Jongsoo pointed at the younger. "I am way cuter."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Now Yitao," Sehan said as he wiped Jin's face with the napkin. "Your dad said that you need to get homework started." Yitao made a face, but Sehan laughed it off. "Yes, so once you are done…get working on it. Plus, that means tomorrow you can be free to do whatever you want."

'Hm, I can talk to Baekyeol more then.' "Alright."

"And no more computer."

Again, Yitao made a face. "Fair enough." He stood up, grabbing his plate, but Sehan told him to just leave it in the sink. He did just that, and made his way up the stairs to his room. He sighed as he closed the door behind him.

'Homework, homework, homework.' He flopped on the bed, before scooting himself to the edge of the bed, opening his bag. 'Come here calculus…gross.' He brought his heavy book on his bed, as well as his binder. Yitao opened his binder, sighing a bit. 'Hm, pencil.' He made his way over his desk that was right beside his bed. As he grabbed a pencil and an eraser, he started to work on his assignments.

2 hours in, Yitao was able to finish his calculus, Korean language studies, and even his literature assignment. A knock was on the door, and he said whoever was at the door to enter. It happened to be Jongsoo and Jin, who was holding a plate of a cupcake and a slice of the cake.

"Cake?" Jin asked.

Yitao chuckled and nodded; he situated himself so that he would sitting on the edge of his bed. "Thank you." Jin beamed and made his way over to his brother, handing him the plate.

"Jin said he wants to stay with you. Is that okay?" Jongsoo asked as he leaned at the door frame. "If not, we can bring him down stairs."

"Ah, thats okay. He can stay."

"Yay!!" Jin  tried his best climb on his brother's bed found it to be difficult. Yitao couldn't help, but chuckle at his baby brother. 'Hm, it would be awesome if I can show Baekyeol, Jin…he would surely like him.' He picked up Jin and placed him on his bed. 'Yeah, Baekyeol would probably find him too cute…well, he said that he loves children, and hopes to have or adopt kids someday.' Yitao found himself smiling.

"Oh! Wait, I forgot my panda down stairs!" Jin shimmied his way down from the bed. "I'll be back." With that he ran of his brother's room to retrieve his stuffed toy. Jongsoo chuckled.

"How cute…I swear he is adorable. Well, I'll leave you to your studies." He nodded towards Yitao, but stopped him. "Hm?" He raised his eyebrow at him. "Something wrong?"

"Um…" Yitao was really contemplating if he should ask Jongsoo for help on a love problem. Ever since he started to chat with Baekyeol, he felt a great connection with him. But then again, what Xiuchen said to him, he knew that he was right; how does he know that Baekyeol is not some sick person, just waiting for the perfect time to say: lets meet up for real? And when they do meet, something goes bad. It was quite a predicament; one side says that he really wants to meet Baekyeol one day and maybe, hopefully, bloom into something more, but the other side of him screams, this is a trap.

"Yitao," The young Panda blinked, looking at Jongsoo, who bore a worried expression. "Are you okay? Whats wrong?"

"Um…w-well," He sighed. "I have this problem."

"On your assignment?"

"N-no. More of a…crush type problem."

"Oh, okay." Jongsoo made his way over to Yitao's desk, taking a seat. "What do you need help on then?"

"Well," Yitao then started to tell Jongsoo everything about Baekyeol, how they met, what Xiuchen said, and how his mind is very much torn. "So, yeah…I mean, what should I do?"

Jongsoo bit the inside of his cheek, thinking on how to respond. "Well, Yitao…something like this is very risky…you know that."

"I know, but I feel that Baekyeol is the one, even though it is through the computer."

"But like what your friend said, this Baekyeol could be just a fake. You don't know what he looks like."

"But, there was one that he has of him, and it is just from the eyes up."

"Eyes up…that doesn't explain much, and how do you know that he didn't get a random photo, edit it a bit, and cropped the photo?" Jongsoo asked, making Yitao tighten his lips. The older knew that he hit the right spot in Yitao's mind. "Okay, have you seen the show Catfish: Korea edition?"

"The what?"

"Well, that explains it, it is a show that actually is right up in your alley. The show originated in the states, and they did a Korean version of it a year ago…why don't you contact them, tell them your story and just maybe they will help you."

"What do they do exactly?"

"They, hm, it is like they try and find the real answers…they are going to see if this Baekyeol person says who he says he is. It is like a detective thing almost and once they get in contact, they will try and persuade the other to meet you. Something like that."

Yitao pondered; this could be it. Answers to his questions. With the help of other people, he could actually meet Baekyeol. He just prayed to the higher beings up there that Baekyeol that he has been talking to, was really the 15 year old, wavy haired boy, gorgeous brown eyes, who loves LUNAFLY and children 'Yup…I've definitely have fallen for him.'

"What is the website's name?"

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After a few hours, Yitao managed to get his homework done and it was already 20 minutes 'til midnight. But he just wanted to finish it so that on Sunday, he would be able to search up the website that Jongsoo has given him. He quietly closed the small book and placed it gently on his desk.

His younger brother decided that he wanted to sleep with him, and was now snuggled inside the comforter with his panda plush. He changed out of his dragon onesie and into his pajamas. Yitao leaned over and scooted Jin closer to the middle of his bed, and placed his angry bird pillow beside him, so that he wouldn't fall over if he decided to roll around. Yitao would have finished much earlier, but he had to help Sehan get Jin into the tub for his night time bath.

The young Panda yawned and made his way to his drawers to grab his pajamas. He then left his room to the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. As he stepped out, he crept down stairs to see Sehan and Jongsoo still chatting with each other in the living room. He smiled a bit. 'Must be nice to be in a relationship.'

With that, he sighed and returned back to his room. He came back to see Jin wrapping the blanket over his head.

"Whats wrong?" Yitao asked as he slightly left the door opened.

"You weren't here." Jin rubbed his eye.

"Oh, well, I'm here now. Lets sleep?"

Jin nodded; he waited for his older brother to hop in the bed. Once Yitao got himself situated, Jin took the opportunity to snuggle close to him.

And with that, they fell asleep.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

The next morning, Yitao was greeting by Jin, bouncing on his bed.

"Jin, please…stop." He groaned as he turned over, but it didn't stop Jin from bouncing.

"Let go down stairs! I smell pancakes! I smell pancakes!!" He sang, making Yitao groan once more.

"Alright, lets go." Yitao said, trying his best to get off from his bed. Jin beamed and got off from his older brother's bed by shimming down and running towards the door. Yitao opened the door and Jin scurried out, with the young Panda at tow. They made their way downstairs to see their parents making breakfast.

"Morning." Yitao said with a tiredness in his voice, as he placed Jin in his seat at the kitchen table.

"Good morning." Tao beamed as he placed the last pancake on the plate with the others that were different sizes. As he brought that over, Kris grabbed the syrup, whipped cream, and the bowl of various fruits.

"Daddy," Jin said as he started to stand up in his seat to try and be at least eye to eye with his father, but ended up not working. "Can you make my pancake into a panda? Please?"

"Hm? Oh, okay." He then placed a kiss on his son's head, as he grabbed the plate, and with a fork, grabbed 3 pancakes, one big and two small. He went back to the shelf, grabbing the blackberry jam and whipped cream. Kris then started to work on the panda pancake for the youngest, while Yitao decided to have it plain with just syrup.

"Yitao," The said person looked up at his mother. "Did you finish your assignments?"

"Yeah."

"Good. You may used the computer then."

Yitao smiled. "Thank you."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After breakfast, Yitao made his way up to the game room where his computer was. It was still on from last night. He hit the spacebar button, and quickly the screen brighten. As the young Panda sat down in his seat, he typed in the URL, 'F' and hit entered which brought him to the facebook login page. Fast as he could, he started to type in his email and password; just as expected, he a message was for him. He opened it, and smile formed on his face.

As a response, it was a photo of Baekyeol with his face covered up with a piece of paper that said: 'i love you too!!' and a cute panda drawn on the side and a rose. Yitao found it way too adorable; it just made his want to see Baekyeol even more. He made a new tab and decided to type in the website that told him about.

It brought him to the website that showed information and videos of their works. He clicked the about page, noticed that the show has won several awards for being the best reality shows. It gave him hope. 'They might actually help me.' He swapped back to the facebook tab, seeing the picture once again.

'I really want to meet you Baekyeol.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"You are going to do what?" Kris raised his eyebrow at his eldest, very much confused at what his son is saying.

"Please dad…I just want to know who that person that I am talking to is the actual one."

"Yitao…first of all," Tao started. "Why are you talking to people that you don't know on the internet. You know better than that…have you seen news related to that on the television?"

"Mom --"

"No, Yitao. He is right." Kris said. "You know better…what if this person is actually a crazy person…and tries to force you to do things like take pictures, skype, such things."

"Dad…I'm not that stupid…but please believe me…when I say that I have this strong connection with Baekyeol, I really feel it in my heart that Baekyeol is the one. I really love him."

"Yitao," Tao started to shake his head. "This just sounds very suspicious." He sighed. "How do you know that the other person over the computer is Baekyeol? And this stranger didn't use some random photo."

"That is why I want to contact the Catfish show…they are going to help me. Please…I'm underaged and I need either you or dad to also do a consent."

Tao and Kris glanced at each other, thinking what they should say to their son. They did feel unsure about this. Tao bit his lips, but glanced at his son. "Okay fine." Yitao slowly started to smile. "But, if this ends up being bad…" He sighed. "You have no one to blame, but yourself…and we will have to do something about your interaction with people over the internet."

"Like monitor who you talk to." Kris said.

'At least they will give me a chance to do this.' "Thank you mom, thank you dad."

"Hm." Kris nodded. "Where is this website." He stood up from the couch. "I'll consent to this."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After several weeks, Yitao received an email from the Catfish hosts that they are interested in Yitao's story, and that they will be coming in next week to shoot. Of course, Yitao informed his parents about it. His family started to clean the house, just to make it presentable.

When that time came, Yitao was beyond nervous, yet excited; the truth will be finally revealed.

"Yitao, the door!" Yitao looked up and started to head out of his room. He made his way down stairs, and straight to the main door. 'Okay, Yitao…this is it. This is it.' He nodded to himself, and opened the door; there stood a dark chocolate wavy haired man with soft, plumped lips, and right beside him was a slightly taller man with a lighter brown hair and some tuscan red that highlight some certain spots, who was holding a video camera in his hand.

"Hello!" The dark chocolate wavy haired male said. "We are the hosts of Catfish: Korea edition. I'm Ahn Daniel and this is my buddy, Bang Minsoo. We are here to help you out."

Yitao nodded. "Thank you -- ah, I'm Yitao --"

"And I'm Huangjin Long!!"

The three turned around to see Jin standing there with his now black cat onesie, holding his stuffed dragon. Daniel and Minsoo awed at the child; Minsoo crouched down and started to film the younger. Jin tilted his head back and forth, before leaning forward, close up to the lens.

"Who are you? Are you big brother's friends?"

"Hm." Minsoo nodded. "We are going to help him find his friend."

"Hu?" Jin looked up at Yitao. "You lost your friend?" Yitao was unsure what to say to his brother, but nodded. "Oh, I hope you find your friend." Jin then hugged his brother's leg, making Daniel and Minsoo, once again, awe at the younger's action.

"Anyway," Daniel started "Lets get started shall we?"

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

For the rest of the day, Yitao and the hosts chatted for a bit; the hosts wanted to know this 'Baekyeol' from Yitao perspective. From what they got, Baekyeol seemed that typical 15 year old kid, just wanting to socialize and befriends with other people via internet. What they found interesting is that Baekyeol only has two pictures in his facebook page: the LUNAFLY and the one where it only showed from his eyes up. Daniel and Minsoo knew that they were going to have trouble on this one.

Later that night when Daniel and Minsoo returned to their hotel room that they tried find some clues, maybe something far more interesting than what Yitao has told them.

"Anything?" Minsoo asked, in which Daniel just simply shook his head, as his eyes were still glued to the computer. He sighed and turned towards his video camera. "This is very difficult." Minsoo then made a face, making Daniel look up, but chuckle slight.

"It is just that, this guy is very…smart…I mean, it is really difficult to get information. Hm, rarely he post stuff…and that image that we imaged searched." Daniel said leaning back in his chair, and by then, Minsoo took the camera to film his friend. "There was nothing like it! I guess it is smart to crop your photos." He continued to scroll down until he spotted something interesting. "What…there is one post…by a friend."

"What? Seriously?" Minsoo stood up, almost tripping over the stuff that was scattered on the floor. He put the camera in front of the computer so that it would be focusing on the screen.

"See, look, two years ago…Joonxing." Daniel said as he looked at his friend with a smile.

"Well, message him!" Minsoo said. "He can probably give us some information."

Quickly Daniel started to type a message to Joonxing, double reading, and making sure that it was okay. "Alright. And, send." He clicked the 'send' button. "Now we wait."

After a few hours, while eating some dinner that they ordered through the hotel, Daniel checked his facebook message, noticed that he had one notification. "Hm! Minsoo," He patted his friend's shoulder to hard, making Minsoo drop the contents that were in his spoon. "I got a message!" He said as he started to check.

Minsoo turned towards the camera, making a sad expression. He started to mouth towards the camera that Daniel was mean. As Minsoo cleaned himself from the fallings from his spoon, he then looked over at Daniel, who was reading the message.

"What does it say?" The slight taller asked, grabbing the camera to record.

"He is willing to help up. And he said that we can call him between…hm, hm. Lets call him now." Daniel leaned over to the desk to grab his phone. He started to dial the number that Joonxing provided, and placing it on speak. After a few rings, a voice on the other line spoke.

"Hello?"

Daniel blinked. "Ah, hello? Is this Joonxing?"

"Yes, it is…is this Daniel?"

"Yes, it is. Thank you for responding to my message. Erm, so, like I said in the message, we are hosts from Catfish: Korea edition, and our friend, Yitao, has been talking to your friend, Baekyeol, for quite sometime now. Um, we just wanted to confirm some things about him."

"Sure." The other line, Joonxing, said.

"Yitao has told us that Baekyeol has wavy hair…sort of light brown."

"Yeah, Baekyeol has that type of hair…"

"And he is a fan of LUNAFLY?"

"Yup, ever since they debut…he has been a fan."

"And," Minsoo started to speak. "Has Baekyeol ever spoke to you about Yitao?"

It took awhile for Joonxing to reply. "Yeah, he has talk to me about him…all the time. I'm really convinced that he loves him…but…"

Minsoo raised his eyebrow. "But?"

"But…the thing is…I don't know if I trust this Yitao. He may be a nice guy…and stuff, but this is the internet…people lie. How do I know that this Yitao is not some douche that will hurt my friend? Baekyeol and I have been friends for so many years…I would hate it for him to get hurt."

Daniel and Minsoo glanced each other after they heard Joonxing's concern. Daniel assured Joonxing that Yitao was a nice person since they already spoke to him. "Yitao really wants to meet Baekyeol…even if it is through the internet, Yitao feels this…this connection he says with Baekyeol…to us, it sounds like he really cares and loves him."

Joonxing didn't respond, but Minsoo spoke.

"Please, if you can ask…Baekyeol…to meet with us, with Yitao…I'm sure it will be good for the both of them. I'm sure that Baekyeol would want to meet him…right?"

"Yeah…Baekyeol has been…wanting to meet him…he is just very shy overall, self-conscious…the internet is basically his safe zone…he feels more himself when using the internet because people rarely judge you."

"Its because they don't know you really." Daniel said.

"Exactly. Hm, but, I'm willing to help you guys…like I said, Baekyeol is shy and would do everything in his power to not meet Yitao because he is scared as to what Yitao will think of him, even if he wants to." Joonxing then instructed Daniel and Minsoo what to do, and they fully agreed. 

"Alright, thank you Joonxing…you've been a big help."

"No problem."

With that, they hanged up.

"That…was fairly easy." Minsoo said, sitting now down on the floor. "I thought that something like this would be difficult."

"Me too…Joonxing practically answered all the questions that we were questioning." Daniel said as he started to dial Yitao's number. "I'm just going to tell Yitao the big news."

"Hello?"

"Yitao?"

"Yeah?"

Daniel gave a smile. "Good news."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao sat in front of the car, playing with his fingers, as Daniel drove, and Minsoo was in the back, still filming.

"How are you feeling?" Minsoo asked as he brought the video in frame with Yitao's face. "Aren't you excited?"

The young Panda gave a shy nod. "But…I'm nervous."

"Everyone is." Daniel assured. "We will be right here…you know that."

Yitao nodded; he then looked out the window, seeing the other cars pass by. 'Calm down, Yitao.' He nodded. 'Calm down.'

After a drive into the heart of the city, they parked on the side of a beautiful tower block, with a white gate and two guards present. Yitao was surprised.

"This is…P.B Tower." The young Panda pointed out. "They are…pretty much expensive and only those with money can reside here."

Daniel and Minsoo nodded, also surprised. As they got out of their car, and started to head to the guards.

"May we help you?" One of the guards asked.

"Yes, we are Joonxing's guests."

"Oh, yes. Ahn Daniel right, and Bang Minsoo?" He pointed towards Minsoo who nodded. "And who is he?"

"He is with us. Joonxing might have also --"

"Oh, oh!" The guard nodded. "Yes, I just remembered that Joonxing was inspecting 3 people. You must be the 3rd then." Yitao nodded, making the guard chuckle. "You guys are free to go in. There will be a main building just straight ahead of you…so just go in, and speak with the ladies at the desk, then after, it should be set."

Daniel nodded. "Thanks so much!"

The three made their way inside. Immediately, they were surrounded with a beautiful garden and a fountain right in the center.

'So pretty.' Yitao sighed, as he continued to follow Daniel. Once they reached the front desk, Daniel asked for Joonxing, in which she said that she will call him, and that they may wait here in the lobby.

"Actually, we will be right out front with the garden." He told the lady at the front desk, in which she nodded.

The three exited out, and once again, they were right in front of the garden and fountain. Yitao sat on the bricks that framed the flower beds; questions started to run through his mind. 'What if…this is not the Baekyeol that the picture showed? What if…it is…no, Yitao, don't think like that.' He shook his head, before resting it on his hands.

"You okay?" Minsoo asked as he sat right next to him. Again the camera was on him, but Yitao just didn't want his face to be filmed right now. Minsoo started to pat Yitao on the shoulder, trying his best to give comfort. "It is alright man."

Just then, a boy came out of the main building; Yitao looked up, feeling already defeated. It wasn't him.

Daniel approached him, extending out his hand for him to take. The two chatted for a bit, before walking towards Minsoo and Yitao. As Minsoo stood up, Yitao did the same, but knew what the answer was.

"Yitao, this is Baekyeol's friend, Joonxing."

'F-Friend?' The young Panda raised his eye brow at the other. "Friend?"

Joonxing bit the inside of his cheek, but nodded. "I planned for Baekyeol to come with me…to see you, but he got nervous, and now he doesn't want to…well, come out of the apartment."

'So…this isn't Baekyeol…oh, thank god.' All he could do was nod.

"I can try again, but Baekyeol is…just a shy kid. Please don't be mad at him." Joonxing said, with a hint of worry in his eyes. Yitao quickly nodded.

"I won't. I mean, I'm nervous too, so…he and I are in the same boat." He gave a nervous chuckle.

"Hm." Joonxing studied his face. "You look like your pictures…so that is good...f-from what Baekyeol showed me."

"Pictures? Oh, from...from facebook." Yitao nodded. "Right…yup, this is me." He gestured to himself, all neatly dressed up for the occasion.

It was silent for a minute, just the running of the water from the fountain could be heard. Daniel shifted from one side to the other; he then started to ask if they should come back another day, to Yitao's displeasure. He was so close into meeting Baekyeol.

"If you want." Joonxing said. "I'm sorry…I know that you were looking forward into meeting --"

"Joonxing."

The four looked at the direction of a smaller boy, peaking from the doors of the main building. Yitao squinted his eyes, trying his best to see who it was. 'Who in the world…?'

Joonxing gestured the boy to come over. Slowly, but surely, the boy started to approach them; no doubt that he looked nervous. Yitao took the time to look at the other; wavy hair, white sleeve button up, slim fit black pants, with black converse, and even two bracelets on his left hand. 'Hm...he is dressed nice...and he has nice wavy...wavy h-hair.' The young Panda then realized who it was; his eyes started to widen.

'It can't be.'

He then walked passed the others, shocking them a bit. Minsoo quickly followed, needing to capture every moment. The wavy haired boy stopped, when he saw Yitao coming towards him. Yitao knew that he was frightening other; literally the boy was stiff as a rock, just standing there.

Once Yitao was right in front of him, he realized that he was wearing black framed glasses. He knew that the Baekyeol he knew didn't wear glasses. 'His eyes were such a prominent feature…I just need to really see…brown.' Slowly, he placed his hands on the smaller's glasses. The boy flinched, as if scared that  he might get hit. Gently, Yitao took his glasses off, placing his left hand on the smaller's cheek, to bring it up so he can fully see his eyes. As he did so, Yitao studied his eyes. He slowly started to smile.

"You are Baekyeol."

The smaller tighten his lips and nodded.

Yitao could feel his heart beat. It is him. It was no fake; his parents, Xiuchen, even what Jongsoo said, they were wrong. The person that he was talking to, Baekyeol, was the real one. The one in the cropped photo was him; it was really him.

Yitao then brought him to a hug, which scared the smaller, Baekyeol, a bit. He heard the taller mumble some words, that brought him to a blush. Baekyeol slowly smiled and wrapped his arms around the other.

As they pulled away, Baekyeol was shocked to see that Yitao was literally crying.

"Why are you crying?"

Yitao thought that he would literally explode. The smaller's voice was so soft, so cute. The young Panda bit his lips and covered his face with his hands. He just couldn't 'fanboy' on his online crush's voice; he didn't want to let him think he is weird. Baekyeol tilted his head from left to right before hugging the other tightly. Yitao peaked from his fingers to see Baekyeol's charming face, who was giving a small smile right at him.

Daniel and Joonxing smiled at the scene. Daniel turned to Joonxing, nudging him on the arm.

"This is probably the most cutest episode that we have ever done."

Joonxing nodded. "I bet."

The two approached the two, who were now hugging each other, all smiley, as well as Minsoo. Daniel placed his hand on Yitao's shoulder, making him turn around.

"Happy?"

Yitao smiled. "Very."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

A month later, Daniel and Minsoo did a check up on the two, for their show with using skype. The two were happy to know that Yitao and Baekyeol were now together, still as happy as ever, even though it was just a month. They figured that they really meant for each other. They also came to learn that the tower block that Baekyeol and Joonxing came from was actually owned by Baekyeol's parents; P.B stood for Park-Byun Towers.

"So," Minsoo gave a sly smirk. "Have you lovey-dovey birds kissed yet?"

Yitao blushed, while Baekyeol did the same. The older was stuttering to answer, but Baekyeol, even though deemed as the quiet and shy one, placed a quick kiss on the corner of Yitao's lips. It really did the trick, since Yitao became wide-eyed. Baekyeol chuckled.

"Yes we did!" Baekyeol replied as he leaned over to rest his head on Yitao's shoulder.

"Good to know." Daniel said. "Well, have a good day guys…keep on smiling."

The newly formed couple nodded and started to wave goodbye. Once the conversation ended, Yitao turned off the screen of his computer, glancing at Baekyeol, who brought his knees to chest, letting his head rest on his knees.

"What?" The smaller asked softly as he stared at Yitao, but the older just continued to stare. Yitao then smiled. He was just happy that he was able to actually meet Baekyeol. Through the month, Yitao has learned much about him, even though there were things that he already knew about Baekyeol. Now all the thoughts that he had, and the thoughts of others were now gone.

'Life…just doubled in awesomeness.'

He was really happy that he chose to go forth in finding Baekyeol.

"Hello?" Baekyeol poked Yitao on the cheek. "Anyone home?" He chuckled lightly; he then brought his legs down, so that it was slightly hovering the floor. "Yitao --"

He was then kissed by the other, which shocked Baekyeol a bit at the sudden action, but soon relaxed, and started to kiss back. They were getting a bit into when Baekyeol started to feel a tug on the hem of his shirt.

'Hm?' Baekyeol pulled away, breathing heavily; he looked over his shoulder to see Jin staring with questioning eyes.

"J-Jin?!"

Yitao then looked over to the side to see that, in fact, his younger brother just had to ruin the moment. 'I'm going to punt him!!' The young Panda thought.

"What are you doing with Yeolie?" Jin asked, in which Yitao narrowed his eyes at him.

"Nothing. Now be a good boy and run down stairs."

"But I wanna play with Yeolie." Jin huffed.

"No you can't. Play on my computer. You wanna play Putt-Putt?"

"No! I wanna play with Yeolie!" Jin puffed his cheeks, and stomped his foot, giving an equal glare at his older brother.

"I'll play with him for a bit." Baekyeol stood up and picked up Jin, who snuggled against him. As Jin rested his chin on Baekyeol's shoulder, he stuck his tongue at his older brother, who widen his eyes at the action.

'You little --' "Baekyeol, you don't have to play with him, I can bring him down --"

"Oh, it is okay." Baekyeol turned around to face the taller with a smile. "It will be really quick. Besides, I wanna play with my favorite Dragon." He said as he hugged Jin a bit tighter. "You are so cute."

Jin then leaned back. "Yeolie, can I have a kiss?"

"Hm?"

'What!!?' Yitao's jaw dropped, but it dropped even more when Baekyeol quickly pecked Jin on his soft, small, lips. 'What the hell!? Is that even considered as cheating?!' The shorter, then turned around once again, letting Jin rest his head on his shoulder. Baekyeol gestured for Yitao to come closer, in which he did.

He watched as Baekyeol his lips and placed a sweet kiss on Yitao's lips. As he pulled back, he smiled. "For you…my favorite Panda, I give you a kiss. For Jin, a peck." He beamed before walking out the game room. Yitao sighed, but let out a chuckle.

'Glad that we met at the LUNAFLY fanclub group in facebook…or else…i would never have this chance to meet you.' He started to walk out towards the game room door. 'I've really fallen for you.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Le End.

Comment if you like / mistakes = i'm sorry!!

On that note, this is something that people should be at least cautious about. Mine just ended up being cute and what everyone wants to happen, or at least want to happen, but in the shows, people who lure others into an online relationship ( even if it is a bf/gf format or just platonic, which is rare ), are pretty mean and rude sometimes, and stupid (stupid to buy others gifts like iphones). Like one my friend said that this guy lent money to the girl it and that he was talking online because she needed and even gave his bank account number to her.

i know right…

 

so just be careful, i mean, it is okay to talk to other people online, just be cautious…alert. no giving bank account numbers lol

LUNAFLY

Teen Top's Daniel (Niel) & Minsoo (C.A.P)

Putt-Putt game (this came out...i think like in '92, '94, '95 lol i just remember playing this computer game xD when i was a wee-child)