Skies and Ice Cream {JSSH}

EXO’s children short story collection

Skies and Ice Cream
ft. JSSH

Happy super late birthday to my smart son, Sehan ^ - ^ april 8. growing up so fast *sheds a tear* funny thing though, April 8 actually hits on a Tuesday lol not on a weekend as i planned in this fic. OH WELL //rolls around

relaxing, fluffy & boyxboy

{Jongsoo takes his boyfriend, Sehan, out for a nice time together for Sehan’s birthday.}


--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

“So, that is what you are going to do all day tomorrow?” Jongsoo looked up from his desk at his three best friends, Chanhyuk, Yugyeom, and Bomi. He gave a smile and nodded.

“Yup!”

“Sounds...so boring.” Bomi scratched her cheek. “No movie, no going to the mall? Nowhere special?”

“Well, for Sehan...he doesn’t really go for those things. He likes things simple.” Jongsoo nodded.

“Oh, down to earth sorta person.” Yugyeom said. “Cool.”

“Just the park then?” Chanhyuk asked, as he sat down in his seat.

“Yup. It will be nice out anyway. Relaxing for the both of us. Besides, Sehan goes to one of the most prestigious schools in the area...he might be tired from all the school work ya know? I want him to relax.”

“Well,” Yugyeom started to say. “You can relax him in other ways.” He chuckled. Bomi, not thinking that it was funny, smacked the other on the shoulder. By then Jongsoo understood what the other meant; he blushed and waved it off.

“I’m not doing that!” He said, stressing out the word ‘that’.

The more Yugyeom laughed. “Oh, Jongsoo, you erted little boy, I meant message.”

“That...t-that relates to that too!”

“Okay, and convo is over.” Chanhyuk waved his hand between the two. The bell rang indicating that class was about to start, and the students started to rush towards their seats.

“Good morning class,” The teacher entered the room, placing her bag on top of her desk. “Take out your books, and we will get started with today’s lesson.

Jongsoo sighed; it was just another day without his boyfriend, Sehan.

The two went to different schools, one more prestigious than the other. Jongsoo’s boyfriend didn’t get in because he was lucky, he got in because he was smart. Even though Jongsoo and Sehan would have to sacrifice a couple of hours from each other, five to six days a week, they would try and make it up on Sunday, if not, on breaks, holidays, and even birthdays. Jongsoo rubbed his eye in tiredness.

“Mr. Kim.”

Jongsoo became alert, and sat up in his seat. “Y-yes.”

“Answer to my question?”

“Uh, erm, 24?”

“Wow, that is right.”

His eyes went wide. “Seriously?”

“If this was math. Too bad that this is world history.” She cleared . “Pay attention Mr. Kim.”

A groan escape from his lips, as he rested his elbows on the desk. He heard a chuckle behind him, indicating that Yugyeom and Bomi were laughing at him. He rolled his eyes and started to let his mind drift off, more particularly on his boyfriend.

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

“Thank god, school is out, and weekend is here! Out of the way!” He pushed his friends, starting to run towards his bike.

“Tell Sehan happy birthday!” Bomi called out, in which the other nodded. He started to bike off from his school campus, and into the street. He started to pedal hard, wanting to meet up with Sehan. He wished that everyday he would pick him up,but in reality, Sehan’s father would pick him up. A smile displayed on his face; he just couldn’t wait to meet up with his Love.

As he got close to the prestigious school, there he saw his Love, standing and talking with his friends with a bunch of gifts in his hands. It got Jongsoo thinking. He didn’t really have anything physical to give to Sehan for his birthday. Just his time.

Sehan peeked to the left, and quickly, a smile landed on his face. “Jongsoo!”

Jongsoo gave a small smile as he got off from his bike. “Hey.”

“This is the ever famous Jongsoo huh?” The redhead that was standing right next to Sehan, nodded his head towards him. “Greetings.”

“Um, likewise...erm --”

“Jihoon. Pyo Jihoon.”

“He is my friend.” Sehan said, as he went over to Jongsoo, giving him a peck on his lips. “Thank you for picking me up!”

“Those are a lot of gifts…” He pointed at his boyfriend’s hands.

“Oh, yeah, gifts from everyone.”

“And not to mention some love letters.” Jihoon chuckled, yet Jongsoo didn’t find it quite funny.

“Don’t mind him,” Sehan patted his boyfriend on the shoulder. “I just get a lot of gifts from people.”

“Because he is popular.”

“Jihoon!”

“What? Sorry, but it is true.”

“You're popular here?” Jongsoo asked.

“Sorta, well lets get going okay. I wanna eat somewhere.” Sehan placed the gifts in the basket that was in front of Jongsoo’s bike. “Bye Jihoon!”

“See ya later.” He smiled as he waved goodbye to them. “Happy birthday again, Sehan.”

“Thanks!” Sehan smiled, hopping onto the back seat, and wrapping his arm around Jongsoo’s waist. Jongsoo started to pedal away, and soon onto the street.

“Where do you want to eat?”

“Hm,” Sehan rested his head against his boyfriend’s back. “Lets just eat at the fast food restaurant. I wanna burger.”

Jongsoo softly chuckled. “Sure.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

The two arrived at the fast food restaurant, Orange Caramel, and were now sitting outside with the sun shining brightly at them. Sehan bit into his hamburger, while Jongsoo started to drink his chocolate mint milkshake. “So,” Jongsoo started. “How was school?”

Sehan raised his eyebrow; he took a napkin to dab his lips with it before speaking. “‘How was school’? That is the first. You rarely ever ask me how school goes.” He chuckled.

“Erm, well, you know...I just wanted to know.” Jongsoo blushed and started to slurp his milkshake.

“It was good. Everyone said happy birthday to me and gave me birthday gifts.” He smiled. “It was a good day over all.”

“Yeah, I see that.” Jongsoo glanced over at the gifts that were in his basket. “Did you open any?”

“I did, a couple of them.”

“Ah...um, you sure you don’t want anything? Like a gift from me?”

“Hm? You don’t have to give me anything, Jongsoo. The best gift you can ever give me is your time.” Sehan gave a small smile. “We rarely spend time together as is considering we go to different schools....if we are lucky, Sunday is the day that we can meet, but other than that, holidays and breaks is when we can really meet.”

“I know, but...you sure you don’t want anything...like I don’t know, a ring?”

“A ring?” Sehan started to chuckle. “Getting way into the future there.”

“Well, I don’t know...just a thought.”

The other couldn’t help, but smile even more; he resumed back into eating while Jongsoo went back to his milkshake. Jongsoo started to bite into his straw; was there anything that he could give to his boyfriend. Maybe a book. ‘He likes reading.’ Or maybe a gift card to his favorite store. ‘He does love shopping.’ Flowers? ‘So lame buying flowers though.’ He scratched his head. He glanced up at his boyfriend, munching on his fries. ‘Maybe Sehan does value time more than physical gifts,’ Jongsoo then turned to his bike where all the gifts were. ‘But then again...I really don’t like people giving my boyfriend gifts...especially if I can’t give him anything.’

“What are you thinking?” Sehan asked, looking at the direction his boyfriend was looking at. “Are you...thinking about the gifts that everyone gave me?”

“Well --”

“You jealous or something?” He asked, trying to suppress his smile.

“Hm, well, sorta...I do want to give you something.”

“Your time is sufficient enough...you know that.”

“But --”

“You don’t have to give me anything.” Sehan leaned over, giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. “Like I said, I like spending time with you.”

As he sat back down, Jongsoo hummed while looking down. ‘Sometimes I feel that it isn’t enough.’

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

“Thank you for bringing me home.” Sehan hopped off from the other’s bike, and made his way over to get his gifts from the basket.

“No problem.”

Just then, both Sehan’s parents came out, wanting to greet the other. “Thank you, Jongsoo for bringing my baby home.” Sehan’s mother, Luhan, said with a smile.

“Yeah,” Sehun eyed the other. “Thanks.”

“It was, erm, no problem.” ‘Still Mr. Oh doesn’t like me.’ “I’m happy to do it.”

“‘Do it’?!” Sehun’s jaw dropped. “What are you doing with my son?!”

“N-nothing! I’m not doing anything! We just kiss, thats all!”

“You guys kiss?!”

“Dad, go away.” Sehan handed his gifts to his father, pushing him back to the house. “Mom, dad is being weird...again.” He sighed. Luhan chuckled, nodding his head in understanding.

“Lets go dear.”

“No! He is doing things with Seh -- ow!! Ow!” Luhan pinched his husband’s ear, leading him back to the house. “Five minutes Sehan! Five minutes!!” As the door closed, Sehan shook his head.

“Sorry about that, Jongsoo. Guess my dad still --”

“Doesn’t like me, I know.”

“Thats not true...he is just...I guess uncomfortable with you...b-but I’m sure he will get to love you.”

“God, I hope not ‘love’. Liking me would be great, so I don’t have to feel nervous or something around your dad.”

Sehan giggled, nodding his head. “Anyway, I’ll see you tomorrow...right?”

“You know it.” Jongsoo leaned over, giving Sehan a kiss on the lips. “Love you.”

Sehan smiled. “Love you too.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

As Jongsoo arrived home, he was greeted by his father, Jongin. “There you are,” Jongin turned off the television. “You brought Sehan home?”

“Yeah.”

“Thats good. Still have your date with him tomorrow?”

“Hm.” Jongsoo nodded. “Yeah.”

“You sound sad.” Jongin patted a seat right next to him on their light brown couch. “Wanna talk?”

“Uh...well --”

“And I know you would rather speak with your mother about these kind of things, but since mom is at a press conference, I’m the only one here with open ears and wise words.”

“You know, sometimes I wish I had an older brother.”

Jongin chuckled. “Just try me.”

Jongsoo sighed. “Well, when I went to pick up Sehan, he had so many gifts from everyone, and it made me...well, I dunno, kinda ashamed that I didn’t get anything for Sehan. I’m his boyfriend...I want to give him something. But when I asked, all he wanted was my time. Time isn’t really a physical object that Sehan can keep forever...you know like a ring or something --”

“Jongsoo, you aren’t buying a ring are you?”

“N-no, that was just an example.”

“Okay good, because you two are way too young to be getting married.”

“I know that…”

“Good. So anyway, continue.”

“A-anyway, I want to give Sehan something physical that he can keep forever…but all he wants is just my time.”

“Maybe that is all he really wants.” Jongin said. “You guys rarely go out because of school...only breaks and holidays. I think Sehan values more of your time than physical gifts, you know? Like with your mom, he would do the same thing.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, we went to the same high school though, but we were always in different club activities and we were in many of them...not only that, our saturdays were busy with other things like work or practice. Like when I had dance class, your mother had days off from work...when your mother had work, I was off from dance class. Rarely we had time with each other. But your mother valued the time that we had. No matter what, an hour...two hours...or maybe a whole day...even 15 minutes...he valued it a lot.” Jongin chuckled. “Maybe Sehan is like your mom...time is the most important for him.”

“Then...I won’t be a bad boyfriend or something?”

“Oh god no, Jongsoo. You are only a bad boyfriend if you don’t make them happy, and if you hurt them physically and emotionally.” He pointed at his son. “Do not do that...got it. Your mother and I didn’t raise you to be a jackass.”

“I know dad...you raised me well.” Jongsoo smiled.

Jongin ruffled his son’s hair. “Good...do you want anything for dinner? Your mom doesn’t trust me in cooking so he literally prepared food ahead of time.” He stood up, causing Jongsoo to mimic his action. “So, yeah, we have no choice, but to eat whatever he cooked.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Jongsoo yawned as he biked his way to Sehan’s house. Just like he expected it to be, it was warm with clear blue skies. ‘Perfect.’

As he got off from his bike, he rested it against the white fence at surrounded his boyfriend’s cute, one story house. He approached the front door and rang the doorbell. He found that texting Sehan to come outside was so rude and tacky. The door opened, only to have Jongsoo swallow a lump in his throat.

“G-good morning, Mr. Oh.”

“Jongsoo.” He moved to the side, for the other to come in. “Sehan is just getting ready.”

“Un.” Jongsoo nodded. As Sehun closed the door, he crossed his arms, staring right at Jongsoo.

“You...are tall.”

“H-huh?”

“You are tall for a 17 year old...you’re tall as me.”

“Er, um, well, I get it from my father I guess.” He nodded.

Just then, Sehan came walking in, putting on his satchel around his shoulder. “Ah, Jongsoo, right -- oh, actually, you are early.” He smiled, pushing his glasses back up.

“Oh you know, early start.”

“Where are you two going?” Sehun asked.

“To the park.” Jongsoo replied.

“Only the park?” He eyed the other.

“A-and maybe some ice cream afterwards?”

“Okay, we are gunna go, bye dad, love you!” Sehan grabbed Jongsoo by the arm, and started to push him out of their house. As Sehan closed the door, he sighed, and turned around. “That was close.”

“Your dad really doesn’t like me. Is it because I look like a thug or something?” He looked at his own clothes, but what he wore didn’t scream ‘thug’ at all.

Sehan laughed. “No, no, he just...okay, think of it this way, I have most of my mom’s genes. My mom is really “pretty”,” He said with air quotes, yet he didn’t mean it in that way. He started to chuckle. “And so, since I favor guys more than girls, I think my dad is just looking at me as his little princess or something.”

“‘Princess’?”

“Yup! You know how dads are with daughters...they get protective -- or overly protective.”

“I guess...”

“Well, lets forget about that, and lets enjoy our day.” He started to pull Jongsoo towards his bike. Jongsoo stopped him. “Huh? What's wrong?”

Jongsoo leaned over and gave the other a kiss on the lips. As he pulled back, letting his forehead rest on the other. “Happy birthday, Sehan.” The birthday boy, blushed, yet smiled brightly. He was about to go in for another kiss, when Sehan’s father opened the door.

“Yah! No kissing!!”

Immediately, Jongsoo pulled away, blushing hard. Sehan huffed, placing his hands on his hips. “Dad!”

“Oh my god! Your mother will hear about this!!”

Sehan groaned, rolling his eyes. “Lets go.” Jongsoo got on his bike, while Sehan was on the back. Just like yesterday, they started to ride.

Eventually, the made it to the park, and both got off from the bike. They started to walk, while Jongsoo pushed his bike with his left hand.. “Oh,” Jongsoo then stopped, and took out a card from his back pocket. “For you.”

“Hm? I told you...I don’t need any gifts.”

“I know...but this is just a card.” He blushed, handing the card over to Sehan. The birthday boy smiled; he grabbed onto the card, and started to open it. He smiled as he read it, which caused Jongsoo to do the same. “Thank you. I love it.” He said as he turned to give the other a kiss on the cheek.

“W-welcome.”

The two walked hand in hand, just like any other couple on a beautiful day in the park. They talked on the most random things, played on the children’s play structure, and even watched people pass by as they sat on the bench. It was just a relaxing day for the both of them, and Sehan loved it.

“Ready for ice cream now?”

“Yeah!” Sehan nodded, jumping up from the bench.

“Didn’t you say you wanted to lose weight or something?” Jongsoo teased.

“Today is Sehan day...a little cheat day!” Sehan nodded. “So, anything can go today.” He reached for Jongsoo’s hand, and held onto it. The two started to head to the ice cream shop that was near the park. Jongsoo placed his bike right next to shop, and the two went inside.

“Hello!” The girl with light orange hair said with a smile. “Welcome to WASSUP Ice Cream, I’m Jiae...what can I do you for?”

“Hello,” Jongsoo nodded. “We will just look around.”

“Oh, okay, take your time.” Jiae beamed. The two looked at the various ice cream before picking out what they want.

“Which one do you want, I’ll buy it for you.” Jongsoo said, hip bumped Sehan.

“Hm, I dunno yet...I’m want the chocolate mint one...or the cappuccino flavored ice cream.”

“You can two scoops if you want...or more.”

“You sure?”

“Sehan,” Jongsoo gave an expression of: ‘are you serious?’. “It’s your birthday.”

Sehan nodded. “Well, what I want is kinda big.”

“Doesn’t matter.”

“Well, okay then.” Sehan looked over at Jiae, and quickly she went over to them. “Um, I’ll have a waffle cup with one scoop of chocolate mint, one scoop of cappuccino...one scoop of  cotton candy...another of rocky road...and can I have toppings too?” Jiae nodded, yet Jongsoo’s eyes widen at the amount of ice cream the other is getting. “Um, can I have chocolate syrup, whipped cream, the gummy cats, butterfinger pieces, and...hm, crushed chocolate cookies...please.”

Jiae nodded her head as she continued making Sehan’s ice cream. Deep down, Jongsoo knew that Jiae was wondering how Sehan was going to finish this.

“And here you go.” Jiae handed the ice cream over to Sehan. “And for you?”

“Just a scoop of rocky road in a cone.”

Once Jiae gave Jongsoo his ice cream, Jongsoo paid, and the two headed outside to sit down.

“Are you gunna finish all...all of that.” Jongsoo pointed with pinky finger. “That is a lot, Love.”

Sehan blushed at the nickname. “I can.” He got a scoop. “If I can’t I can always rely on you to finish it.”

“Oh, I see how it is...making me fat.”

Sehan giggled. “You know it.”

It was silent for a bit, the noises of the cars passing by, the chatters from the people passing left and right, Jongsoo let his mind wander as he his ice cream. He did a quick glance at Sehan, who quickly adverted his eyes. “What?” Jongsoo raised his eyebrow.

“N-nothing.”

“Certainly, that was nothing.”

“I was just thinking how great today was.” Sehan looked up at the blue sky. “It was as if it was made specifically for me.” It was quiet between them, before he spoke again. “Actually, this is how he met!” His eyes brighten up. “Wasn’t it?”

Jongsoo shook his head. “No it wasn’t. It was at a coffee house.”

“Oh yeah.” Sehan chuckled. “I know that, it was the one near your school.” Sehan said, taking bite of his ice cream. “Why did you approach me that time?” He asked, letting elbow rest against the table. “I’m curious now, because I never really thought about it until now.”

“Hm.” Jongsoo pondered about the thought, yet he clearly remembered the day as if it was yesterday. “You really want to know?”

“Of course.”

He took a bit of his cone before proceeding. “You remember I was with my friends...Chanhyuk, Bomi...and Yugyeom.”

“Yeah.” Sehan nodded.

“Well, you might not like it, but the reason why I came up to you was because it was a dare.”

“A dare?”

“Yugyeom dared me to go talk to you. I asked him why and he told me he would buy me two doughnuts if I did. I wanted a doughnut...and I had no money.” 'Now that I think about it...it sounds so childish.'

“So basically...you talked to me because you wanted doughnuts…” Sehan by then gave an irritated expression. “Really?”

“T-thats the truth though, but really, you -- we, should be thanking Yugyeom because without him telling me to go talk to you...you and I wouldn’t be here today.”

Sehan eyed him, but it was true. They did hit it off pretty well, even though he was shocked that a random person came up to him that day. In reality, he was having an off day, and came to the coffee house to relax. ‘Hm, destiny or that Yugyeom is an cupid.’ He smiled, which got Jongsoo’s heart at ease.

“Y-you aren’t mad?”

“Mad?”

“That it was a dare and all that stuff...but it is true that I love you.”

“I know you do.” Sehan tighten his lips. “On that day, I was having an off day...I had a bad day at school at that time...so, I came to the coffee house to relax. Maybe Yugyeom saw that I was having a bad day. Though, I wonder why he didn't approach me...”

“Or maybe he liked you, but was too scared to even come up to you and sent me instead!” Jongsoo’s eyes lit up. “Good thing too, because I have you now!” He gave a thumbs up to his boyfriend, which got him to shake his head.

“You are so weird...I don’t even understand you.”

“But you love me right?” He asked.

Sehan laughed. “Yeah, I do.”

Jongsoo finished his ice cream, while Sehan was still at it. It gave the other the opportunity to look at his loving boyfriend. When was he going to get a chance like this again; next week on sunday? Two months from now, or three? Maybe next break? Jongsoo disliked on relying on pictures of Sehan to look at, it wasn’t the same as the real person. There were days were he hated that he was so far away from Sehan, school wise. If he went to the same school with the other, he wouldn’t have to worry about other people hitting on him. It was couples' fears, or at least, one of the many fears couples face. Though, how Jongsoo sees it, Sehan didn’t seem to worry about Jongsoo cheating on him, not that Jongsoo would even think about doing it. In his eyes, Sehan was pretty, just like his mother; how could he not worry about it. Anyone, like Jihoon, could sweep him up.

“You won’t leave me...r-right?” Jongsoo asked, out of the blue.

Sehan was caught off guard from the question. “What brought that up?”

“I don’t know.”

He raised his eyebrow, but scooted closer to the other. “No...and I will never leave you...and vice versa.” He laughed. “You are stuck with me, forever!” He gave his brightest smile towards his boyfriend. “Hm, I don’t want to jinx anything right now, so I’m just gunna keep my mouth shut.” He made a zipping motion with his hands against his lips.

Jongsoo couldn’t help, but laugh along. “You are certainly the greatest person that I’ve ever met.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

“Ugh, my stomach hurts, really bad.” Sehan groaned as he rubbed his stomach with his free hand, as his other hand grabbed hold of Jongsoo’s waist. “Ow.”

“See, this is what happens if you eat too much ice cream.” Jongsoo sighed. “You know, I love you a lot, but sometimes you are the weirdest one between us.”

The two started to head back, Jongsoo was biking, while Sehan was sitting right behind him. It was getting close to night time, and for sure Jongsoo was going to hear about it from Mr. Oh. He prayed that it was Mrs. Oh instead to answer the door, but something deep down, that wasn’t going to happen.

“You okay now?” Jongsoo asked, eyes not taking off from the street.

“No…I feel like I’m gunna throw up.”

“Okay,” Jongsoo braked, and Sehan hopped off. Lucky for them, they were near a side convenience store. “And we are gunna wait ‘till your sickness goes away.”

“Hm, sorry.”

Jongsoo patted the other on the head. “It is fine, Sehan. I’m gunna get you some carbonated drink alright? Or water or something.”

“‘Kay.”

Jongsoo went inside the convenience store, and grabbed water for Sehan, and a small bag of chips for himself. As he was getting ready to check out, he saw on the little fridge that was beside him little cup cakes for sale. Without even thinking he got two.

“Thank you, and have a wonderful night.” The man behind the counter said, giving Jongsoo his change.

“You too.” With that Jongsoo walked out, to find Sehan squatting down. “Sehan? Did you throw up?”

“Hm?” He turned around, and shook his head. “No, I’m just resting. I think my tummy settled though.”

“Oh? Thats good. Hm, here.” He reached in the plastic bag, and grabbed hold of the cupcake. “Cupcake for you. I got you two.”

“For me?”

“Hm, another birthday gift.”

“Jongsoo…”

“I know, I know, but this will be the last one! Promise!” Jongsoo handed it over to Sehan. “Please?”

Sehan eyed him; he sat up, dusted off his shorts. “Sure, because I love you.” He grabbed the cupcake. He smiled. “You are lucky that velvet cupcakes are my favorite. Now, I’ll be twice as big.”

“But it is Sehan’s day.” He chuckled. “Well, if you get big, then I’ll get twice as big, so we can roll down the hill together.”

Sehan laughed. “I’m so sure you got that from a show or something. I’ve heard that line before.” He opened the box, and took a bite. “Hm, yummy.”

“We should get going...because if I don’t return King Oh’s princess, he will have my head!” Jongsoo placed the rest of the items in his basket. Sehan nodded, and the two started to walk.

Once Sehan finished his cupcake, Jongsoo took the box and placed it in his basket. “You know Jongsoo...I’m so happy.”

“Well, shouldn’t you be?” Jongsoo glanced at Sehan. “It is your birthday after all. Why wouldn’t you be happy?”

“Hm,” he shook his head. “What I meant was...I happy that you were with me.” He started to walk closer to the other, grabbing his hand in the process. “I know that in the past we would spend time with each other, and those memories will be forever precious. Today was great, so I am extremely happy.”

A blush made its way over to Jongsoo’s cheeks, that he gave a small smile. He rested his head on top of Sehan’s head. “I’m glad.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Sehun’s eyes twitched when he saw his son and Jongsoo now just arriving their house at exactly 10:37 at night. Luhan gently pushed through his husband, and made his way over to his son. “Hello!”

“Ah, h-hello,” Jongsoo bowed over at Luhan. “S-sorry that we are late. Hm, Sehan had a stomach ache, so we stopped first at the corner convenience store. I got him some water, and he finished the cupcake I gave him.” Jongsoo took out the plastic bag, and handed it over to Sehan.

“Oh, that is quite al --”

“That has to be a lie! You two did something didn’t you?” Sehun pointed at the two, more so on glancing at Jongsoo like a tiger getting ready for the kill.

“N-no, we didn’t!”Jongsoo shook his head rapidly. “We are still pure!!”

“Pure my --”

“Okay,” Luhan covered Sehun’s mouth. “Sorry for that, my husband is still trying to get used to the fact that his precious son is going out and all the cute stuff.” Luhan smiled. “He will get used to it, I’m sure.”

“O-okay.” Jongsoo felt his head spinning. ‘Scary!! Just like when I met Sehan’s parents!!’

“Did you two have fun?” Luhan asked, in which Sehan nodded. “Thats good. We will leave you two alone --”

“For two minutes!” Sehun raised two fingers. “Two!!”

“Yeah, dad, we got it.” Sehan rolled his eyes. “Dad, you are so embarrassing!” He crossed his arms, puffing his cheeks a bit.

“I-I’m n-not --”

“Lets go inside.” Luhan started to drag Sehun back inside. “We will see you inside Sehan, bye Jongsoo, tell your parents hello!”

“Sure.” As the two adults went inside, Jongsoo let out an exhale of relief. “I’m scared.”

“Of what?” Sehan raised his eyebrow.

“Of your dad...he is going to kill me one day. I just know it.” Jongsoo faked teared; he let out a groan. “Oh...my...god.” He covered his face, causing Sehan to be taken back from the action. However, he gave a laugh.

“You are so weird, that I love you.”

Heat started to radiate off of Jongsoo’s cheeks. “Too bad that today ended…” He glanced up, seeing all the stars that were on the night sky, only the street lamps gave the source of light.

“Yeah, until next year.” Sehan smiled, as he went over to the other side of the fence, closing the gate. He gestured for the other to come closer, in which he did. Sehan went on his tippy toes, and placed his hands on Jongsoo’s still warm cheeks. He closed the gap between them, and shared a sweet kiss. Sehan smiled, while Jongsoo stood still, one side happy, while the other side fearing that Mr. Oh would come out with a gun. Sehan pulled back, and gave another quick peck to the other. “See you...whenever?”

“I’ll pick you up on Monday, Love. I'll make sure of it.”

The birthday boy smiled. “Okay. Ride safe.” With that, Sehan made his way back to his house. As he entered, he turned around to give Jongsoo a goodbye kiss.

Jongsoo did the same and watched as Sehan closed the door. With sigh, he got on his bike and started to ride back home. A smile formed on his face, as he pedaled his way back.

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

“Welcome home,” Jongin nodded his head as he saw his son entered the house. “How was the date?”

“Good.” He nodded.

“Great.” Jongin closed his book, and laid it on the coffee table.

“Mrs. Oh said hello, and Mr. Oh too.”

“Ah, thats nice of them.”

“Hm, I’m gunna get started on my assignments.”

“Not hungry?”

“Nope. I’m good.”

Jongin hummed. “Well, okay, if you are, food is in the fridge.”

Jongsoo nodded; he headed up stairs, to his room. As he closed the door, he fished out his cellphone, and started to text Sehan. Once it was sent, he tapped his cell phone against his chin. A smile formed on his face.

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Sehan blinked as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket; he fished it out, and unlocked it. A smile formed on his face seeing Jongsoo’s message.

“Happy birthday again, my Love. Love you lots, and have a good night’s rest! xoxo”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Any mistakes? I'm sorry about those.

I was suppose to update, genie (my other fic), but when writing this, it went a little bit faster. or, actually, i typed faster when i was writing this. ^^;;

cameo(s): (sorry that you cant read the names (an edit rookie mistake lol), but it looks like you are read it fine (if you squint lol!) anyway, if you want to know who they are and which group they came from... [x])