february bride {YTBY}

EXO’s children short story collection

Okay I know that I said that the next story is going to be 'Bond' but lemme just post this one okay. Bond will be the next story featuring the same characters.

~ Sequel ~

Read [ Note ] because this is Note's sequel…well you don't have to, it is up to you ^^ It will still make sense, I think, even if you didn't read 'Note'. A reader asked for a sequel so I put up a  poll to see if people wanted one and a lot said 'sure'. So here it is. (:

Enjoy~

February Bride
ft. Yitao & Baekyeol
supporting: Jongsoo, Sehan, & EXO

boyxboy
fluffy, comedy, suggestive material, cross dressing

inspired by: a tv show episode

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao stretch from nap and turned himself around on the couch to check the clock on the dvd player.

'15:34pm…'

He slowly got up and headed to the kitchen to get himself a glass of juice.

Yitao graduated already from collage majoring in graphic design and having a minor in business. Due to his impressive portfolio of his graphic design works, he was able to land himself a job right after graduation. Now earning 27,213.75 won an hour, he able to pay the apartment that himself and Baekyeol are now living in.

"Hm, jeez…I'm so freakin' tired." Yitao rubbed his eyes and groaned.

However for Yitao, he has been working non stop, 5 to 10 hours a day working on projects. Thankfully, Baekyeol is understanding unlike some people who get angry at their partners for not paying attention to them. From time to time, Baekyeol would Yitao's hair to make him fall sleep or make him a cup of tea to relax him.

Since Yitao is working, Baekyeol is still in school, finishing his senior year, as Education as his major, mostly focusing on kindergarten/preschool education and teaching. To help with the pay, he works in a cafe as a waiter every other weekend.

Yitao ce he heard the door of their apartment open.

"Ah, hello Baekyeol."

Baekyeol entered with plastic bags in his hands. "Good afternoon Yitao. How was your nap? Did you sleep okay?"

Yitao nodded and placed the glass down on the counter. He approached Baekyeol and gave a sweet kiss on his lips. Yitao grabbed the plastic bags and helped him bring them in the kitchen.

"I'll be right back. I'll just change okay." Bakeyeol ran to their shared room and quickly got out of his clothes

He took out the items that needed to be placed in the fridge. "Baekyeol did you…oh never mind, I see it! Thank you!" Yitao smiled once he saw the banana milk in the plastic bags. 'Yum yum yum!!' He sang to himself.

Once those were done, Baekyeol came rushing out with his teal hooded pullover and black drawstring-waist sweat shorts. "Oh…you placed them already? Thank you."

Yitao smiled and grabbed two apples and oranges, and a kitchen knife. "Sit, I'll cut some fruit for us." Yitao took his seat, while Baekyeol sat across from him.

"Here." Yitao gave an apple slice to Baekyeol, who happily took it. He started to munch on it.

"Um, Yitao," Baekyeol looked down in embarrassment, but peaked through his lashes.

"Yes?" Yitao continued to cut the fruit up.

"I wanna get married."

Yitao looked up and chuckled. "We are engaged remember?" He took his left hand that held the promise ring that he gave to Baekyeol those years ago and kissed it.

"I know," Baekyeol said shyly. "What I mean was that I want to get married now."

"I told you, once you graduate from collage we will get married. You are almost done, you have one more year to go."

Baekyeol puffed his cheeks. "But I wanna get married now." He cutely whines at his lover before him. Yitao ended up chuckling at the cute action. "Please? Pretty pretty pretty please?"

Yitao gave a laugh. "Ah, I seriously cannot say no to that cute face of yours." He cupped Baekyeol's cheeks; he leaned in and gave a sweet kiss on his lips.

Baekyeol smiled and thanked his lover. He suddenly jumped once he felt his cell vibrate in his pocket.

"Oh, it's mama. I'll be right back Yitao." He stood up and walked to their shared room. Once Yitao heard the door close, he quickly whipped out his cell phone and called their closest friend, Jongsoo.

"Hello?"

"Jongsoo, it's Yitao --"

"Oh, 'sup man."

"I'm good listen, I need you to do me a favor."

Yitao talked with Jongsoo quickly on the phone about the favor while glancing at the door of their shared room, making sure that his lover won't come out.

"Alright I'm in and I'll tell Sehan about it." Jongsoo said with happiness in his tone.

"Thanks Jongsoo, you are the best!"

"And?"

"Huh?" Yitao furrowed his brow.

"And?"

Yitao rolled his eyes. "And you are the best and the most iest beast alive blah blah blah."

"Thats right!"

"Jeez, bye…and don't forget to tell Sehan!"

"Yeah yeah. Peace out home boy!"

With that Yitao and Jongsoo hanged up; Yitao ran his fingers through his hair and he smiled a little.

"I hope this will work."

"What will work?" Yitao looked up seeing Baekyeol walking towards him, placing his cell back in his pocket.

"Oh, nothing." Yitao chuckled. "I love you. Very much Baekyeol."

Baekyeol eyed him, but smiled. "I love you too." He formed his hands in a shape of a heart.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

A couple of weeks later, Yitao decided to put his plan into action. He informed Jongsoo about it and agreed; they decided to meet up at a small cafe near Baekyeol's school.

Yitao waited patiently in front of the school for Baekyeol. He tried his best to see if he could spot his lover, but it was slightly difficult since most of the students were taller than Baekyeol..

'Where…oh!'

Yitao waved once he saw Baekyeol looking around for him. Baekyeol spotted him and smiled. He trotted his way to him and jumped in Yitao's arms. Yitao chuckled and swung him around, earning aww's from people that saw them.

"Ready? Jongsoo and Sehan are already at the cafe." Baekyeol nodded and took a hold of Yitao's hand. They started to head towards the cafe.

Once there at the cafe, they ordered their food and chatted a bit. What surprised Baekyeol was what Yitao said.

"Seriously?!" His eyes went wide.

Sehan nodded and smiled at Baekyeol. "Yup, we are getting married!"

"I'm happy for you guys!" Baekyeol clapped his hands. "Strange, I never knew. Why didn't you tell us?"

"I…um…er, I wanted to keep it on the down low?" Sehan tried his best to cover it. He just prayed that he didn't mess it up.

"Oh? Okay then." Baekyeol munched on his cookie.

Yitao eyed Jongsoo and he nodded.

"Ah, Baekyeol," Baekyeol looked up and wiped his mouth with his napkin. "Yeah hyung?"

"I, er, I mean, we," motioning himself and Sehan. "…we were wondering if you can plan the wedding for us. You know, be a wedding planner."

"Oh! Sure!" Baekyeol smiled at the two. "I would be honored to do it."

"Really?" Sehan pretended to be happy. He clasped his hands on Baekyeol's. "Thank you so much! I know you will do great!"

With that, they finished up their food and Jongsoo and Sehan excused themselves. "We'll see you guys later. I'll call you Baekyeol okay? For the wedding plan and stuff." Sehan said as he put his jacket on.

"Okay. Bye hyungs." Baekyeol waved goodbye and looked back at his food with sadness. Yitao eyed him and rubbed his back.

"You okay?" Baekyeol looked up and sighed.

"Um, yeah. I'm okay."

"No you're not. Tell me."

"I guess I'm just sad that we have to…you know postpone our wedding so I can help them with theirs." Yitao felt a little sad; maybe it was wrong to do the plan. "But," Yitao then turned to Baekyeol. "At least I will get to help my two hyungs." He said with a smile.

"Yeah." Yitao smiled and placed a kiss on his head. "You ready to go?"

Baekyeol nodded and stood up; the headed to the register and paid for their food. With that taken cared of, the walked hand and hand back to their apartment.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Ever since Baekyeol was asked to plan Jongsoo and Sehan's wedding, he hasn't be able to have some alone time with Yitao. As for Yitao, he has been slightly irritated since he couldn't Baekyeol to himself, he but had to it up.

'For the wedding. For the wedding Yitao. You have to it up.' Yitao rubbed his temple.

"You okay?" Yitao looked up to see a tired Baekyeol enter their apartment with a small binder at hand. He walked over to where Yitao was sitting, the couch, and placed his stuff on the small table in the middle of the living room. Baekyeol took off his jacket, plopped himself on Yitao's lap, and snuggled close. He rested his head on Yitao's shoulder and proceeded to take a nap.

Yitao looked down and saw that Baekyeol was about to take a nap. He adjusted himself on the couch and started to his hair.

"How was Jongsoo and Sehan? Everything okay?"

Baekyeol hummed. "It's just strange though." He lifted his head to face Yitao. "They always asked what I would do and what I wanted."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, like today, we were looking at cakes, they asked me which one I would choose and I said 'Oh, I would prefer garden rose wedding cake.' Then they were like: 'Oh! That is good! We will take this cake design.'." Baekyeol pouted. "I feel like they are stealing all my ideas."

Yitao chuckled. "Baekyeol maybe they liked it too." He said as he his hair.

"I know, but the other cake were beautiful looking too like the baroque wedding cake and the pearl-inspired wedding cake." Baekyeol said as he showed Yitao the pictures of the cakes in his binder. "Out of all the other cakes, they had to choose that one. It's my favorite…" Baekyeol sighed. "Oh well…" He leaned back and rested his head on Yitao's shoulder again.

"It's for them."

"Yeah, it's for them." Yitao placed a kiss on Baekyeol's head.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months; it was already February and it was the month Jongsoo and Sehan wanted to get married, as well as Baekyeol. To Baekyeol, he once read that a February bride will turn out to be an affectionate wife and a tender mother. He thought that it was sweet and wanted to be a February bride ever since. Weird for some, but Baekyeol didn't care.

The wedding was hosted at one of the top hotel's in the area, thankfully, Jongsoo and Sehan had connections with the owner, so they were able to use their garden for the ceremony. While everyone was preparing for the ceremony, Baekyeol was running around in his neat white tuxedo, telling others what to do, where to put things, and get everything set perfectly.

'Never again will I be a wedding planner. This is too much!!' Baekyeol mentally cried, as he quickly went to the bride's room, also known as Sehan's room. He knocked on the door. "Sehan? I'm coming in."

Baekyeol opened the door to see Sehan standing in front of a mirror, fixing his clothes. He was stunning, wearing his white tuxedo with a pink zinnia on his front pocket.

"You look…great." Baekyeol said as he approached Sehan, smoothing out his suit. Deep down, he was feeling a little bit sad, everything of Jongsoo and Sehan's wedding was basically his dream wedding. Not that he minded sharing, but it was just that he wanted it to be his.

"You okay?" Sehan asked as he cupped Baekyeol's cheeks. "Baekyeol?"

"Ah, I'm fine hyung!" Baekyeol tried to wiggle his way out of his hyung's grasp. "J-just you know, I'm so happy for you!"

Sehan smiled and nodded. Baekyeol told Sehan to wrap any last minute things since it soon that time to start the ceremony. Baekyeol closed the door behind him and walked to the entrance of the garden. He spots Yitao standing looking fashionable as ever in his clean cut black suit with a gloxinia flower in his front pocket and his hair styled pushed back.

"Why are you wearing that flower?" Baekyeol asked as he approached Yitao. "Everyone is supposed to be using pink zinnia flowers." He said as he smoothed Yitao's suit.

"Oh, Jongsoo said it was okay for the best man to wear any flower, so I chose this one." He said with a smile.

"Oh, okay then." He sighed.

Yitao nodded and gave Baekyeol a hug. "Well, I'll head in. I'll see you inside okay?"  He placed a kiss on Baekyeol's head and walked in.

'Well, here it goes.' Baekyeol turned to get Sehan, only to be surprised to see his father, Chanyeol, in front of him, wearing a black tuxedo along side with Sehan.

"Dad?" Baekyeol's eyes went wide. "W-what are you doing here?" Baekyeol was the one who made the guest list and he was sure that he didn't put his father's name down. Not that he didn't want him to come, it's just that he only invited the groom and bride's parents.

"I'm here to walk down the bride." He said with a sweet smile. Baekyeol furrowed his brow.

"What? But Sehan's dad is here…why are you walking him?"

Sehan giggled and placed the bouquet of flowers in Baekyeol's hands. It was a beautiful bouquet with the flowers that Baekyeol personally wanted in his wedding: almond blossoms, baby's breath, white carnation, daisies, stephanotis, and pink zinnia.

"W-why are you giving me this?" He tried to give it back to Sehan. "You need this Se--"

"No, these are for you."

"Huh?"

"This," Sehan motioned garden that was holding the ceremony. "Is yours."

The more Baekyeol was lost. 'What is he talking about?'

"Sehan, this is no time for riddles or whatever, but here take these because you will be getting out there soon --"

"Baekyeol," Chanyeol said as he placed his hand on his son's shoulder. "This is actually your wedding."

Baekyeol blushed. "What?!"

Sehan chuckled and grabbed a hold onto Baekyeol's arm. "We have to go and get you changed!" Sehan tugged onto Baekyeol and they started to head to the bride's room. Once Sehan opened the door, he gently pushed Baekyeol inside.

"Hey! W-wait Sehan --" But Sehan already closed the door. Baekyeol huffed; he was still confused as to what was going on.

"Baekyeol?" Baekyeol turned around to be once again shocked. "Mama?"

Baekhyun sat up from the seat and gave his son a hug. "M-mama, what are you doing here? What is dad doing here?"

"Hm? This is your wedding day." Baekhyun said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Wha-what? B-but it's Sehan and Jongsoo's wedding day today." Baekhyun shook his head.

"Nope," He started to walk to the closet in the room. "It's yours." He pulled out a nice dress that made Baekyeol's jaw drop. It was an exquisite dress, it was an organza fit and flare gown with bias flange skirt, colored white, and it was by Vera Wang. It was the dress that Baekyeol really liked; if he had a female's body, he would wear it.

"I-is that --"

"Yup! Come, you have to hurry." Baekhyun motioned for Baekyeol to come closer "Get changed." Baekhyun pushed the dress towards Baekyeol. "Hurry so I can do your make up." Baekhyun shoo'd his son to the changing room to get change, not even giving Baekyeol a second to ask what is going on.

Once Baekyeol got dressed, he slowly walked out holding onto the designer dress; the dressed fit perfectly on his body. Baekhyun squealed and clapped his hands together. "So pretty! Come and sit here." Baekyeol obeyed and sat in front of the mirror. Baekhyun did his makeup, absolutely making sure that the eyeliner looked perfect on his son. Once that was taken cared of, Baekhyun took out white feathery winged clips and placed them on each side of his head, accompanied with two small pearled clips. Baekyeol recognized the clips; they were his mother's when he was getting married to his father.

"Something old." Baekhyun playfully stuck his tongue out. "And this," Baekhyun turned to grab a small tiara and showed it to Baekyeol. "Is something blue." It was a beautiful small butterfly styled tiara with blue stones on them. He placed it neatly on his head and brushed a few strands away from his face.

"There." He said with a smile. "Oh! And you need something borrowed." Baekhyun grabbed the small sterling silver roped necklace from the counter and placed it around Baekyeol's neck. "There! You got all the something 4 on you. The dress is new, the clips are old, the tiara is blue, and necklace is something borrowed."

Baekyeol started to tear up. 'Is this really happening? I'm getting married today?' Baekhyun ce he heard his son sniff.

"Ah ah ah, don't cry, that eyeliner took forever!" Baekhyun took some tissue and dabbed the corners of Baekyeol's eyes.

"B-but mama, am I really getting married today?"

Baekhyun giggled. "Obviously silly." He grabbed hold of Baekyeol's hand and with his his free hand, he got the bouquet. "Now, we have to get you to the front. Let's go!" Baekhyun quickly dragged Baekyeol to the entrance, where Chanyeol was now standing. 

"I'll be inside okay. I love you my little angel." Baekhyun gave his son a kiss on the head and sprinted his way inside, leaving his son with his husband. Chanyeol smiled.

"You look like your mother."

Baekyeol blushed. "R-really. Mama was wearing this exact same dress?"

Chanyeol laughed. "Ah, no. A different one." He sighed. "I feel like I'm getting married to your mother again." He grabbed Baekyeol's hand and it with his thumb. "Wow…this is hard." He chuckled.

"Huh?" Baekyeol tilted his head.

"Ah, giving up your only child to someone who they will be spending the rest of their life with." Chanyeol tried not to cry. "It-it's just hard. Feels like only yesterday…you got that note from Yitao, you getting engaged and stuff. Feels like it just happened yesterday." He sighed. "Time sure does fly." One tear fell from Chanyeol's eyes.

"D-dad?" Baekyeol choked.

"A-Ah." Chanyeol cleared his throat. "W-we should get going yeah?" He held out his arm and gave a smile. Baekyeol wrapped his arm with his father; he leaned in to wipe the tear away from his father's eyes with his finger.

"I love you dad."

Chanyeol smiled and placed a kiss on his son's head. "I love you too my little angel."

Chanyeol led the way to the garden and music started. Baekyeol was amazed what what he has done. It was perfect in every way for Baekyeol. While walking down, he was shocked to see his and Yitao's friends and relatives there. He brought his eyes up, only to hold in his breath. Yitao was standing there with a loving smile on his face. Once close to the center, Chanyeol released his grip of his son and placed a kiss on his son's head once again; he placed his forehead on his son's.

"I wish you all the happiness. Your mother and I love you so much Baekyeol. You and Yitao are really meant for each other."

Baekyeol smiled. "I love you both."

Chanyeol let go of his son and placed his hand onto Yitao's.

"I trust you Yitao." Chanyeol said with a slight smile on his face. Yitao nodded and pulled Baekyeol up on the steps.

"You look beautiful." Yitao said. Baekyeol leaned in to whisper something to his lover.

"How…why…were you the one who did this?"

"Me? Doing what?"

Baekyeol puffed his cheeks and a sudden flash of a camera went off. Baekyeol quickly glanced at the guy who took the picture. 'Jongsoo!!'  He made a mental note to get it later.

"You know what I mean. You tricked me. Technically, Jongsoo and Sehan tricked me."

Yitao smiled. "Clever huh?"

"You made me do all the work!!"

"I did something! I called your parents and mine."

Baekyeol rolled his eyes.

"Y-yeah okay, but this is the perfect wedding right? This is the wedding that you always wanted!" Yitao stammered.

Baekyeol paused. True, this was the wedding that he always wanted. Maybe it wasn't so bad. He started to smile. "Hm, well, it is perfect. Since I made the arrangements."

Yitao chuckled.

"Are we ready?" The man before the couple asked.

"Ah, yeah, sorry." Yitao said while looking as Baekyeol. "We're ready."

"Okay, then." The man coughed to clear his throat. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and his partner in matrimony." 

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After the ceremony, everyone attended the after wedding party. Since, Baekyeol was the one that actually arranged everything, the after party ended up being a blast. There were many dances, the food was cooked to perfection, and the children had fun playing the games that were provided for them. By the time it was 10:30 at night, people started to leave. 

"Thank you mama, thank you dad for coming." Baekyeol hugged his parents.

"We wish you the best." Baekhyun said as he rubbed his son's back. "We love you both." With that they waved goodbye to the newly weds and left. Yitao's parents came by and congratulated them.

"Here." Kris handed Yitao a key. "For you and Baekyeol."

"Thanks dad." Yitao eyed the key. "What is it?"

"It's your new condo." Tao said with a smile on his face. "Your father's friend gave it to him, but he decided to give it to you and Baekyeol."

"No way!" Baekyeol said. "You serious?!"

Both Tao and Kris nodded. "Wow…guys, I don't know what to say."

"Just promise us that you will protect Baekyeol." Kris said.

"I'll sacrifice my life for him…you know that." Yitao replied in all seriousness.

Kris smiled. "Good." He wrapped his arm around Tao's waist. "We will get going now. Enjoy the new condo. We love you both." They waved goodbye and left.

"I can't believe it." Baekyeol eyed the key. "For real?"

"It's for real my angel." Yitao leaned in and gave a kiss on his lips.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao and Baekyeol drove to their new condo.

"This is the…p-place?" Baekyeol looked from his window.

The condo looked luxurious, very modern than their old apartment.

"I can't believe your dad's friend gave this up. It's so beautiful!"

Yitao nodded. "Oh well…it's ours now." Yitao got out of the car and quickly got to Baekyeol's side. He opened it and carried Baekyeol bridal style to their new home. Baekyeol tried his best to open the door, but Yitao was too tall, making him miss the key slot.

"Bend down further, your too tall!! I can't place the key in." Baekyeol laughed. Yitao was slightly struggling, but Baekyeol was able to insert the key. Yitao pushed the door with his left foot. Both were shocked to see the interior of the condo.

"This…is…amazing!!" Baekyeol squealed. Everything looked like it came out from a magazine. Yitao adjusted Baekyeol in his arms and they did a quick tour around the house. "Oh god." Yitao groaned.

"What?" Baekyeol turned his head to face his husband.

"There are stairs." Yitao motioned the stairs in front of him. "Can I put you down and once we get up, carry you again? My poor back." Yitao whined.

Baekyeol chuckled. "Sure." He hopped off and started to run up the stairs.

"H-hey! Wait for me!!" Yitao ran up the stairs to catch up with Baekyeol. Once at the top, Yitao placed his hands on his knees, trying to regain his breathing.

"You okay?" Baekyeol asked filled with worry. He approached Yitao, only to have him swept up, bridal style once again. "Jeez!! You scared me!!"

"Haha! Sorry." Yitao playfully stuck out his tongue. They both wandered around and stopped at the double doors. "This must be our room." Baekyeol reached for the handle and opened the door. They were once again amazed my the inside. It looked like the room was a 5 star hotel suite. Yitao walked in and tossed Baekyeol on the bed; he slightly  jumped due to the bouncy bed. Yitao followed afterwards jumping on the bed, now hovering over his wife.

"I love you." He leaned in and gave Baekyeol a passionate kiss. Baekyeol smiled within the kiss and cupped Yitao's face, returning the same passion.

Yitao pulled away, gaining some air. He brushed some of the strands away from Baekyeol's perfect face.Yitao slightly turned away and took off his shoes, as well as Baekyeol's.

"How was wearing the dress?" Yitao asked as he tugged on the hem of the dress.

"Fine. It wasn't a problem." Baekyeol propped himself up by his elbows and smoothed out the dress. He smiled at his perfect dress.

Yitao eyed the garment; curiosity got to him, so he took the end of the dress and placed it over his head. Baekyeol gasped.

"W-what are you doing?"

Yitao moved out of the garment to see Baekyeol. He scooted closer to Baekyeol, now between Baekyeol's legs; he started to caress his thigh. "I didn't know you would be wearing one." Baekyeol felt a snap against his thigh.

"Yeah, well…it came with the dress." Baekyeol ended up wearing a cute, soft pink wedding garter with a white bow on it. "Actually, I think someone placed it on the hanger…so I thought that it went with the dress."

Yitao pouted. "Why didn't we do that garter game thing."

Baekyeol rolled his eyes and ended up blushing. "…Sorta embarrassed. I dunno."

Yitao chuckled and placed the ends of the garment over his head once again. Baekyeol ended up giggled when he felt Yitao taking off the garter with his teeth. Yitao slid it off and showed it to Baekyeol.

"Wah! So cute!" Yitao said. "Actually fits your personality." He pointed at the white bow. "Cuteness." Baekyeol giggled. He scooted closer to Yitao and wrapped his legs around his waist.

"There is one more thing." Baekyeol said suggestively.

"Hm? There is?" Yitao tilted his head. Baekyeol nodded and grabbed the ends of dress and threw it over his lover's head.

"Uh, okay and then what?" Yitao asked, which made Baekyeol pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Just search." Baekyeol said while rolling his eyes. Within seconds, Yitao quickly took off the ends of the dress, facing Baekyeol with a tinge of red.

"Y-you're wearing female underwe--"

"Like I said, someone placed it on the hanger, so I assumed it went with the dress."

Yitao grinned. "Whoever it was…I should thank him…or her."

Baekyeol rolled his eyes and chuckled. "You're a ert." He brought Yitao down with him and now Yitao was now again hovering over his wife.

"I love you." Baekyeol whispered as he wrapped his arms around Yitao's neck. "Very…very much." He placed a sweet kiss on Yitao's lips.

"I love you too." Yitao pecked Baekyeol's lips and rested his forehead on his lover.

It was quiet among them. Only that could be heard was their breathing.

"Well," Baekyeol started to day. "I'm gunna go and take a shower." As he tried to get up, Yitao gently pushed him back down.

"No."

"Huh? Why not?"

Yitao adjusted himself and laid beside his lover; he wrapped his arms around Baekyeol's waist and snuggled close. "Can we just stay like this for a minute. Please?"

Baekyeol slowly nodded and smiled. He scooted closer and they both rested on the bed. Soon, they both started to drift off into sleep.

Tomorrow will mark the start of new beginning as husband and wife.

Yitao peaked through his lashes and saw that Baekyeol fell asleep; he smiled. He grabbed the gloxinia flower that was still placed in his front pocket and stared at it.

"The gloxinia flower represents 'Love at first sight' Baekyeol." He quietly chuckled. "I will love you forever. I am so lucky that you are mine." He whispered; he snuggled closer and placed a kiss on Baekyeol's head.

With that, he feel asleep.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Le end

Mistakes? I'm sorry ; 3 ;

Flowers (Yeah, I did research ^^) :

  • Almond Blossom: Hope and Watchfulness
  • Baby's Breath: Happiness
  • Carnation, White: Pure Love, Sweet Love, Innocence
  •  Daisy: Gentleness, Innocence, Loyal love
  • Stephanotis: Happiness in marriage
  • Zinnia, Pink: Lasting Affection
  •  Gloxinia: Love at first sight

The dress, the cake, and the tiara (imagine with blue stones

 

Next time in EXO's children short story collection…

Bond
ft. Yitao and Baekyeol

A prince and his servant were the best of friends, until a war broke out between the neighboring countries, causing people to flee from the bombs and bloody fights.
That was 10 years ago.
Now at 19, the prince, now the reigning leader of both neighboring countries, felt something missing in his life. Every time he looked at his half broken hour glass charm, he feels that he is missing his other half.

'Where are you?'