XII {JSSH}

EXO’s children short story collection

XII
ft. JSSH


boy x boy, fluffy, comedy


**deleted ‘reunited’ - ‘mistake’ sequel - because no one was liking the idea that Jongsoo & Sehan weren’t together - i guess like how the readers expected it to be. i just wanted to say...some stories don’t need to have that happy ending or sometimes characters don’t need to be together at the end. 

here some fluff for you all instead. enjoy. hopefully, this will be okay.

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

“Sehan, I was just kidding.” Jongsoo said as he was following the other to the restroom of the company building. “Sehan --”

“Leave me alone!!” With that, he slammed the stall door in front of Jongsoo’s face, locking the door.

“Ah, come on, Sehan,” He knocked on the door repeatedly. “Sehan, I didn’t mean that.”

“Way to go Jongsoo…” Joonxing said, as he entered the restrooms. “Why would you even do that? Especially to our Leader.”

“It was just a joke!! I mean --”

“Well, it wasn’t funny Jongsoo.” Joonxing said, placing his hands on his hips. “I think that really hurt Leader’s feelings.”

“It was a freakin’ joke!” Jongsoo defended himself, causing Sehan’s lip to tremble.

Joonxing on the other hand, shook his head. “You just don’t see it do you…”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

2 hours earlier...

“Everyone, please give a warm welcome for Big Three Entertainment recent boy group...XII!!”

The M.C. gestured towards the side of the stage, and soon the crowd screamed of happiness when the six boys started to walk out; they started to wave at the crowd of supporting fans. 

The six boys, known as XII, were Big Three’s newest debut group, all ranging from 18 to 14, consisting of the oldest, the cute little prince leader, Sehan, the dynamite-beast dancer, Jongsoo, the Chinese roaring rapper, Yitao, the visual eye-smiling royal, Baekyeol, the angelic songbird, Joonxing, and the youngest, the power-vocal baozi, Xiuchen. The six has gained a lot of attention, considering their parents were a famous idol group, until they retired not too long ago. They first appeared on their parents’ last concert in Seoul’s Olympic Gymnastics Arena, singing one of their first songs, Mama, in mixture of Korean and Chinese. It gained the people’s attention, but for the viewers, in the beginning, they had no clue who they were, not even thinking that they were the children of their favorite idol group. Many tried to find information about the six boys, but none succeeded, until 10 months later, on December 26, on a popular video-sharing site, Uview, on the main page showed a teaser video showing the leader of the new group, showing the countdown, and on January 1st, on midnight, showed all six, and on the same day, released their debut song on Countdown!M. Within the next day, their debut song earned its way to the number 1 spot in several music charts, and stayed on the top for more than 2 months. 

Now, 6 months later, they already had made 2 EPs and 4 digital singles. Today was the day, that they would be announcing their 1st album release date, their 1st concert date, as well as having their first time interview right outside of their company’s building.

“Welcome, XII.” The MC said, gesturing the stools in front of him. “Shall we get this interview started?”

The leader, Sehan, nodded, grabbing the three mics given to him by the MC. “Thank you for having us.” He said, as he handed the mics back to the others, Yitao having one, and Xiuchen.

“No, no, it was a pleasuring having to interview the children of the famous group EXO. Wow, and I must say, you six look exactly like your parents.”

“Thank you.” The six said in unison.

“So, for starters,” The MC said. “For those that are just tuning in, or those that don’t know who these handsome boy are, they are Big Three Entertainment’s newest boy group that debuted on January 1st. Would you please introduce yourselves and your position in the group?” 

“Ah, well,” Sehan started. “Hello, I am Sehan, the oldest in the group, the leader, and the lead dancer in XII.” He passed the mic to Jongsoo, who was sitting right beside him.

“Yo, I’m XII’s beast dancer, Jongsoo!” The crowd screamed in excitement, causing Jongsoo to do a little dance for them all. Just as he ended, he pointed to Yitao, who was right beside him, and handed the mic over back to Sehan.

“Ah, I am the main rapper in the group.” He nodded before looking over to Baekyeol, who gave him a look. Yitao mouthed ‘what’ to him until he realized that he forgotten something. “Oh! And I’m Yitao!” 

Baekyeol shook his head as he turned to face Xiuchen for the mic. As Xiuchen passed the mic, Baekyeol cleared his throat. “Hi everyone, I’m Baekyeol, the lead rapper and I also do the subvocals. And, I am the visual of the group!” He gave a wink, causing another uproar from the fans. Baekyeol chuckled and handed the mic over to Joonxing.

“Good morning everyone, I just wanted to say thank for coming out today to see us! We are very grateful. I am XII’s lead vocalist and dancer, Joonxing.” He waved, as he handed the mic over to the last, and youngest in the group.

“Hello, I’m Xiuchen! The maknae of XII...I am the main vocals, and dancer.” He finished off doing a cute pose for the fans, causing a cheer. 

“And that folks...is XII.” The MC laughed. “So, boys...what does ‘XII’ stand for?”

“XII,” Sehan started to say. “Is the roman numeral for 12...in EXO, there were 12 members in the group. As the children of the famous group, whatever we do, reflects upon the parents. I like to see it as a tribute to our parents, who now have retired and are actually our managers now.”

“Oh? You mean Sehun and Luhan is your manager?”

“Hm.” Sehan nodded. “And their manager is their parents.” He gestured to his groupmates.

The MC continued to ask questions, asking for samples of Joonxing and Xiuchen’s singing, Sehan and Jongsoo’s dancing, and for Yitao and Baekyeol’s rapping. “Ah, that was great.” He clapped. “Now, we will be taking questions from the fans.” He gestured towards the fans, who cheered, and started to raise their hands to be picked. Many questions were picked, and they were responded by the six.

The fan questions continued on, until the MC announced that this will be the last question from the fans. “The lady in the red headband and yellow jacket.”

Once the girl was given a mic, she cleared before asking her questions. “Have you seen any pairing formed in the group by fans? If so, how do you feel about that?”

“Ah, I’ve seen Yitao and I being paired up” Baekyeol gestured himself and the Chinese. “Since we have an official site, on the profile section, we put up our usernames for our social media sites, like TweetyTweet and InstaPiccie, easy access to our pictures.” He chuckled. “Very interesting edits of him and myself.” He chuckled. “But nonetheless, they are very good edits.”

“I never actually thought that he and I would be paired up though.” Yitao chuckled. “I guess we just look good together?” At that, both Baekyeol and Yitao rested their heads together, like a cute couple, earning cheers from the fans. Some even chanted that they should kiss. “You really want me to kiss Baekyeol?” Yitao asked, and again the cheers came. “Well, I dunno -- hm!” 

Quickly, Baekyeol kissed Yitao on the cheek, before giving a peace sign towards the fans. However, the fans wanted to see a kiss on the lips, but Baekyeol shook his head. “Sorry everyone!” He laughed. “Maybe next time?”

“Wow...just...wow.” The MC was stunned that Baekyeol would do something so bold. “Anymore pairings?”

“Erm…” Baekyeol looked over at Joonxing and Xiuchen. “I’ve seen edits of them...and also of Leader and Jongsoo.”

“I would rather be paired up with Baekyeol though.” Jongsoo said, pointing that the visual. “Do you guys think we look good together?” The fans agreed, nodding their heads. Jongsoo laughed. “I mean, who would want to be paired with the leader?” He said, in a bit of a rude tone. Even if it was just a joke, it did hurt Sehan a bit. Sure, he wasn’t much like his groupmates, handsome and outstanding, but Jongsoo not wanting to be paired up with him kind of hurt, especially that he has been crushing on him since their time of training.

“Yah, Leader,” Jongsoo nudged him. “Whats wrong?”

Sehan blinked, shaking his head. “Ah, kinda dozed off there for a minute!” He let out a weak laugh.

“Don’t do that...Leaders shouldn’t be lacking.” Jongsoo said, before giving a laugh, causing the fans to laugh as well. Sehan started to feel his cheeks form a tinge of pink; he started to feel embarrassed. 

“Well, that would be the end of the fan questions. For these last remaining minutes, XII would now tell of their 1st album release date and their 1st upcoming concert...Sehan.”

“U-Um,” Sehan cleared his throat. “Ah, our 1st album, XII - Genesis, will be released 3 weeks from now, and next month we will be holding our 1st concert, with featured guests, our parents.” A roar of excitement filled their ears, and 5 of the 6 laughed along with them, however for Sehan, he was still thinking about the comment made by Jongsoo. ‘Hmpt...stupid Jongsoo.’

“That is all folks! Again, XII!!” The MC gestured towards the six, as they stood up from their stools, giving a bow. As the six waved goodbye and exited the stage, they made their way back to the company building. 

Once they entered, Sehan, being the one that was at the end, quickly walked passed his groupmates, bumping shoulders with Jongsoo. 

“Hey, Sehan --”

“Don’t talk to me.”

“Wha? Sehan?” He walked a bit faster to catch up with the other. “The hell man?”

“I said don’t talk to me.”

“Sehan --” He reached out to grab Sehan’s wrist, only to have it pulled away from him. 

“Don’t touch me...you may never know, someone might pair us up...you don’t want that do you.” He gave his most infuriated expression, only to come out hurt. 

“Sehan, that was just a joke.”

“It wasn’t funny.” He said, now walking quickly away from the group. Jongsoo looked behind at the others, who gave looks that Jongsoo has really gotten himself in trouble. The main dancer, then turned his heel, and followed his Leader.

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

“Argh.” Jongsoo bangged his head on the stall door that Sehan was currently in. “Sehan, come on, okay, I didn’t mean to say that no one would pair up with you...it was just a joke...you know, to make the fans laugh.” He sighed, brushing his once perfect styled hair back. “Sehan, look, that was just something to make people laugh --”

“Jongsoo...go away!!” Sehan yelled. “As your Leader, leave me alone. I want to be alone.” He said softly at the last part.

Jongsoo tighten his lips. “Fine.” With that, he left the restroom to let Sehan continue to sulk. 

The main dancer headed to their practice room, with the remaining XII members waiting for him and their Leader. “Where is Sehan?” Xiuchen asked, making Jongsoo reply harshly at the younger.

“Jongsoo...you didn’t have to yell at him.” Baekyeol said, a bit angry at the other for raising his voice at Xiuchen. “He was asking you a question.”

“And I responded.” Jongsoo said, pacing around the practice room. “Was it that bad? The joke I mean.”

“Jongsoo,” Yitao started. “You...it was pretty mean dude. "I mean, sure the fans were laughing, but I don’t know if you noticed, but we weren’t.”

“Plus, you hurt his feelings.” Joonxing crossed his arms. “You must be so dense right now.”

“Dense?” Jongsoo was taken back. “What do you mean by dense?!”

“He likes you stupid!” Xiuchen, Baekyeol, and Joonxing gasped, while Yitao crossed his own arms. “It is so obvious, and you don’t see this?! I’m like a little airhead in his group, yeah, sure, but I know a crush when I see one Jongsoo.”

“L-likes me?”

“Oh my god, he is stupid.” Yitao rubbed his temple. 

“Jongsoo, Sehan really does like you...I think he started to develop feelings for you during our training days.” Joonxing added. “But since you said that...that you wouldn’t even want to pair yourself with Sehan, I think he just felt...I dunno, hurt by it. Plus, I think when you mention about a leader shouldn’t be lacking on their responsibilities, you hurt him even more...you insulted Leader and his ability of being one.”

“B-but it was just a simple joke.”

“Your jokes can come out as crude.” said Baekyeol. “Sometimes, full blown hurtful. You...you have to control that, before you really, and I mean really, hurt someone.”

“Or worse,” Xiuchen said, puffing his cheeks a bit to show that he is dead serious about this. “Get us signed out of Big Three...our deal with our parents remember...that we would be supporting ourselves, with no help. You ruin this for us Jongsoo, I won’t hold back on going taekwondo on your .”

“Okay, okay.” Jongsoo raised his arms in defense. “I get it.” He sighed. “W-what should I do though?”

“Not our problem.” Baekyeol said. 

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Eventually, Sehan came in their practice room, all refreshed, and ready to practice. He did not look at anyone in the eye, but informed the other that they should get started. 4 hours of their daily dance practices, they went to the vocal room to practice, and even did some recording of their tracks for their album. By then, it was already 5 minutes ‘til 11:30 at night. 

“Thats a wrap for today.” Sehan said, rubbing his eyes. “Lets go back to the dorms.”

“Erm, Leader,” Jongsoo called, only to have Sehan not even turn his head around to look at him. ‘He is still mad...’ Um, I want to stay back a little longer.”

Sehan sighed. “For what?”

“For...more vocal practice. Um, Teacher Bom and Sandara are here, and so is Teacher Minho...they can help me with the vocals.”

It was silent for a bit, until Sehan nodded his head, before exiting the practice room. Joonxing looked over his shoulder, at Jongsoo. “I’ll notify the driver to come back for you.”

“H-hm. Thanks.”

With that, the rest of XII left. Jongsoo sighed, heading over to the bench with his things. In all honesty, he just wanted to be left behind, not really wanting to go back to the dorms; after all, he is roomed with Sehan. It would just be awkward. 

‘I guess I was abit too harsh with the joke...’ Jongsoo bit the inside of his cheek. 

“He likes you stupid!”

‘Hm, how was I suppose to know that he likes me?!’ He scratched his head furiously. ‘I must be dense or something. Really...really...stupid.’ Jongsoo continued to sit in the practice room, thinking of how to make it up to him. ‘Just how am I gunna fix this? And he is really mad at me...he won’t even look at me!!’ Jongsoo pouted.  

A knock was made, causing the main dancer to look up. “Jongsoo?”

“Teacher Bom…”

Bom opened the door wider. “Ah, there you are. Joonxing told me that you are staying behind for more vocal practice.”

‘Crap.’ “Um, yeah.”

“Oh, okay. Lets head to the vocal room okay?”

Jongsoo sighed, and stood up, picking up his things along. The two headed out to the vocal room. “Okay, so, what do you need help with?”

“U-um...my voice still not...um, soft.”

“Soft?”

“Uh, it isn’t…I feel that it is still...harsh?”

Bom raised her eyebrow, a bit confused as to what the other was getting at. “I don’t quite understand Jongsoo.”

The main dancer sighed. “I’m sorry Teacher Bom, but in all honestly, I just wanted to stay back because I didn’t want to head back to the dorms.”

“Oh? Why?” Bom was now concerned. “Is there any problems going on with you and the group?”

“Hm.” He nodded. “I...today, I made a mean joke at the interview, and it hurt Leader’s feelings.”

“Oh, Jongsoo…”

“And now he is angry with me...and I don’t know how to fix it…”

Bom sighed. “Just what kind of 'joke' did you say?” Jongsoo then explained, and also added in the part that Sehan liked him as well. Bom nodded, now understanding the situation. “Do you like him as well?”

“I...well, I do like him, but not in that way…” ‘I have never seen it that way though...’ He scratched the back of his neck. 

“Hm...Jongsoo, I don’t know how you are going to fix this, but I can make suggestion.” Bom said. “What about writing a song and performing it?”

“Writing and performing?”

“Yeah, in your concert.” Bom smiled. “Don’t you think that it would be cute? Compose a song about Sehan...telling how great of a leader he actually is. I’m sure he will like that...plus, the pairing between you two will be popular.”

“B-but I --”

“I know that you don’t harbor feelings for Sehan, and the pairing for you two might be, or could be awkward, but at least compose a song about how great Sehan is. I mean, his leadership skills is quite impressive...his ability to connect with the fans, answer without thinking for too long at sensitive and harsh questions thrown at you guys during radio shows and interviews, able to...to keep the group’s image up...Sehan has a big responsibility on his shoulder. I mean, your father’s groupmate should know how hard it is being the leader.” Jongsoo nodded. “So, when you said that Leaders shouldn’t be lacking, I think you just...just hurt his position a bit as a leader. And that might cause people to say things like, oh, maybe Sehan isn't a good leader after all...Big Three made a mistake.”

“I...shouldn’t have said that...I-I didn’t know…”

“Hm...it was just a small mistake...I think you were just excited about the interview, and you didn’t think clearly about your response.” Jongsoo sighed, knowing that this was something that was rude. “Plus, Sehan, from your training days, was always supportive with everyone...cheering you guys on...your guys’ shoulder to cry on...the person who would listen to all your problems...the one that would encourage all of you not to give up --”

“Okay, okay, yeah, I am a terrible person for saying that, I didn’t mean it.” Jongsoo started to rub his eye. Bom nodded, resting her hands on her lap. “Don’t you think I should...say this in private?”

Bom hummed. “You could...it is up to you Jongsoo.” Jongsoo sighed, unsure what he should do. Though, Bom’s idea of singing about his Leader in front of others sounded like a good idea. Plus, since some already shipped him with Sehan, it can just boost their popularity, and people would pay attention to him as well.

“Erm, Teacher Bom…”

“Hm?”

“Is...uh, Teacher Yeeun here?” 

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

The clock ticked as Sehan continued to stir his green glass with his spoon. ‘Jongsoo is not even back yet.’ 

“Sehan?”

The said person looked over his shoulder to see Xiuchen, rubbing his eye with his right hand. “Jongsoo back yet?”

“Hm.” He shook his head. “He isn’t back...and we have practice tomorrow at 7am.”

“He probably is staying at the company building...his vocals aren’t that bad.” Xiuchen said.

“Lots of practice doesn’t hurt...ah, remind me tomorrow to get some fresh clothes for him.”

“Hm.”

“Great, now back to bed with you.”

Xiuchen chuckled, before nodding his head. Once the youngest was gone, Sehan sighed. 

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Jongsoo started to snore; he jumped once he felt someone nudge his leg. He blinked a couple of times before fully opening his eyes. 

“Here.” A bag was tossed to Jongsoo. “Some clothes for you.”

The main dancer looked over and saw Sehan standing over him. “S-Sehan.”

“You are excused for the first hour of dance practice...so be there at 8.” Sehan said, in a monotonous voice. Just as Sehan backed away, he was about to turn his heel, but Jongsoo grabbed his wrist. 

“W-wait, Sehan,” Jongsoo stumbled a bit, falling off from the bench that he was sleeping on. “Ow…”

Sehan frowned. “An hour Jongsoo.” With that, he left, closing the door behind them. 

‘Argh!!’ Jongsoo banged his head on the floor. 

The main dancer has been constantly working on a song with Teacher Yeeun for the whole night. He was just thankful that Yeeun was willing to stay overnight, working and helping out Jongsoo with the song that he was going to sing to Sehan. However, Yeeun couldn’t do all of it; Jongsoo really had to really take it from the heart and use his experiences that he had with Sehan.

During the time, as Jongsoo was writing, he really thought on how to sing about his Leader, but soon it developed to more of a realization. The more he thought about it, the more he realized how his Leader was. Not only he was helpful with everyone, but he saw how kind he was, how cheerful he was; Sehan had his princely air, that he has never seen in someone else before. It was no wonder some of the fans called the cute little prince, just like his mother’s nickname. 

He never have noticed it before, but he never realized how beautiful his eyes were, or how adorable his smile was, or how cute it was when Sehan would pout at times. Yes, he had this mature type of feeling, but also knows how to have fun. His laugh is always genuine, and he liked that.

Before he knew it, he started to write a love song.

Jongsoo rubbed the back of his head. ‘Okay, yeah...he is pretty cute...extremely cute.’ “If Sehan likes me so much,” Jongsoo said softly to himself as he laid back on the bench. “What does he like about me? I’m much like a prankster….I am an idiot most of the time...then again, how does my parents even stand me sometimes…god.” He sighed. “I don’t know how to do this...I mean, yeah, I am open-minded, but would I be a good boyfriend to him?”

“You won’t know unless you try.”

“Wha -- whoa!” Jongsoo fell off the bench once again. He looked up to see Bom chuckling down at him.

“Sorry...Sehan told me that you were here.” He held up a small box. “Breakfast.”

“Teacher Bom…” He got up slowly, rubbing his back. “T-Thanks...but, uh, did you really hear everything --”

“You said? Every single one.” She smiled. “And like I said, you wouldn’t know unless you try.”

“But, would I --”

“You won’t know...unless you try.” Bom said again. Jongsoo groaned, but gave a nod. “Good. Now, Yeeun told me about the song that you and her were working on.”

“Y-yeah.”

“She left me a note in my office for me to check on it...may I see?”

“Um, sure.” Jongsoo glanced over to the side to where his bag was. He took out a notebook, and turned to a familiar page. “H-here.” As Bom took it, she scanned over the lyrics, nodding along. 

“This is really good. Yeeun taught you well.” Jongsoo nodded. “And...I don’t know if you noticed, but this song is more of a love song...like a confession.”

“I-I know.”

Bom looked up from the notebook. “You know?”

“It...um, it ended up being that way.”

“You don’t like it?”

“I-I...um...well, I don’t hate it.”

Bom started to giggle. “You are so shy, it is cute sometimes. I wonder which of your parents you got it from.”

“Honestly, I have no clue.” Jongsoo blushed.

“Well, this is really great Jongsoo. If you don’t mind, I’ll correct some parts, and hand it back to you to look it over. Then, Teacher Yeeun will come by later, and will look it over with you. Later, you might want to ask Teacher Jungmo or Teacher Henry for instrumental help. They will give good pointers.”

“Yeah...thanks Teacher Bom.”

Bom smiled, patting his head. “No problem. You might want to quickly eat, and take a power nap before you head to dance practice.” With that, she stood up and left.

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

It was late at night once again, and just like last time, Jongsoo told his Leader the same thing. It caused Sehan to wonder what Jongsoo had to stay behind for, making him slightly worried. 

“What do you have to stay behind for?”

“Vocals.”

“Again?” Sehan raised his eyebrow. “Again with vocals? Your vocals aren’t that bad...they were actually good when we did vocal practice.”

“I know, but, uh, practice makes perfect with the right guidance.”

Sehan frowned, but nodded anyway. “Okay.” With that, he told the others that they will be heading back to the dorms without Jongsoo. The rest of the groupmates glanced over at the main dancer, who gave a reassuring look. They decided not to question about it, and left Jongsoo to his vocal practice.

Jongsoo then left the practice room, and headed straight to Yeeun’s office. He knocked and was greeted by his senior. “Jongsoo, right on time I see.”

“Yeah.” He placed his bag beside the door. “Um, did Teacher Bom give you my lyrics?”

“Yes, she did.”

“H-how is it?”

Yeeun smiled. “It is very cute. I liked it. Bom made few suggestions, and I made mine. I want you to look at them, and the final decisions will be up to you.” She handed the notebook back. “Take your time.” As Jongsoo looked over the corrected lyrics, he agreed with some, and kept some of the original words. He and Yeeun spoke, and quickly made a final decision. “Now,” Yeeun started. “You will be performing this by yourself, correct.” Jongsoo nodded. “So, what instrument are you thinking of using?”

“Um...I haven’t really thought about it…”

“Hum, what about a guitar?”

“Guitar?”

“Not like an electric guitar...but a acoustic guitar...or a ukulele.”

“Ukulele...sounds good.”

“You know how to play?” Yeeun asked, in which he responded that he dabbles, but wasn’t as good. “Hm, I’m sure Henry can help you with that... just recently, he has been teaching himself how to play ukulele.”

Jongsoo smiled. “This is going to be great.”

Yeeun chuckled. “You like Sehan?”

Again with that question. “U-um, well...I-I don’t hate him...I like him.”

Yeeun chuckled once more. “I get what you mean.” She winked, as she handed back the notebook. “Henry is still here actually with Jinri practicing with the trainees.”

“Great. Thank you again Teacher Yeeun.”

She smiled. “It was no problem. Good luck.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Henry agreed with helping Jongsoo out with his song, and practiced with using a ukulele. Every night, he would always stayed behind in the company building, which got Sehan a bit more stressed out. With Jongsoo not saying anything to him, Sehan couldn’t help whatever problem he was facing. Jongsoo assured his Leader that everything was fine, and that is all he would say.

During the time, the release of their first album became a hit, being sold out within the first 20 minutes, all over Korea's stores, thus earning a platinum record. 

Now with the concert fast approaching, the more they were pressured to do well. Intense dance and vocal practices hit them hard, but they never gave up. For Jongsoo, he was feeling very much worn out considering he was been staying back, not getting much sleep or eating. 

During their dance practice for one of their songs, Jongsoo ended up collapsing right in the middle, hitting head hard on the wooden floors. Immediately, everyone came to Jongsoo, and Sehan quickly told Yitao to call the hospital, telling them about the emergency. 

Jongsoo was then rushed to the hospital, and was tested. The doctor informed Taemin, who was with them in the practice room at the time, that Jongsoo suffered from being overly worked out, that he needed lots of rest and that he needs to eat more. The doctor even advised that Jongsoo should stop all activities until the concert. 

“What about his head…” Taemin asked worriedly. “I heard a thump…and --”

“He didn’t hit his head that hard...I asked him various questions that he is able to answer and know, he was able to answer them quickly and efficiently. He is okay.”

“Great...so --”

“Doctor,” The two turned to see Sehan with a troubled expression. “I-Is...um, Jongsoo --”

The doctor smiled. “He is fine Sehan.”

Sehan bit his lip. “T-Thank you.”

“Actually, you can go see him if you want to check up on him.”

“Can I?”

“Of course.”

Sehan thanked the doctor, and rushed out to Jongsoo’s room. As he entered, he gently walked over to Jongsoo’s bed. He sighed, thinking of how he should scold him for pushing himself too hard. Sehan trembled a bit. ‘What kind of Leader am I? I should’ve just kept on asking what he was doing...now look at him.’ He grabbed a seat, and gently scooted it over to Jongsoo’s bed; he carefully grabbed Jongsoo’s hand, saying little hopes that he would get well soon.

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

It was the day of the concert and Jongsoo was fully charged and feeling very much better. As they were getting ready, Jongsoo was thinking more of his performance at the end. No one knows that he was doing this except for Bom, Yeeun, and Henry; it would be a total surprise.

“Aren’t you excited.” Baekyeol asked, jumping a bit. “Our first concert!!”

“Yeah, with our parents.” Yitao said.

“Well, nonetheless, it is our first concert.” Baekyeol pointed out. He turned to Jongsoo. “Do you remember all of your dance moves Mr. Main Dancer?”

Jongsoo chuckled. “Yes, I remember. No need to fret.” ‘I’m more worried about my performance.’

“Alright everyone,” The director said. “Time for the show to start.”

The six gathered around, saying little encouragements. “Lets do our best.” Sehan said with a smile. “We are --”

“XII!!” They said together in unison.

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Through out the whole concert performance, it was a great success; everyone did well in what they were doing. Getting close to the end, they did one last song, not from their album, but from their parents’ songs.  

Once they finished, the crowd cheered; the six then lined up in the front of the stage, from youngest to oldest, each one thanking them for coming to their first concert and supporting them. 

“Thank you so much!” Sehan said waving a bit. Jongsoo glanced over, seeing that Sehan was about to cry. It was understandable; it was a bit overwhelming. Just recently debuted, earning many awards, releasing their first album, and their first concert. They were all just filled with happiness. 

Once Sehan was done with his speech, they were about to exit the stage accordingly. However, Jongsoo told Yitao, who was beside him to go, in which got him a bit confused. Yitao did what he was told, and the remaining XII walked behind him, following Sehan. 

“Ahm,” Jongsoo said in the mic, causing the crowd and even XII to turn their attention to Jongsoo. 

“What is he doing?” Sehan said softly to Yitao, a bit shocked. “This is not in the program.”

“I, uh...there is one more performance.” Jongsoo said, with a tremble in his voice. He his lips until he heard footsteps coming from right side. He let out a smile when he saw Bom, Yeeun, and Henry approaching him, with a ukulele, a mic stand for himself and for the ukulele and two stools. “Um, I would like to call,” Jongsoo cleared his throat. “Sehan to come here please.” As the three seniors walked back, Sehan was a bit confused as to what was going on. He even turned to the other, demanding an explanation, but they were much confused as he was. 

“Just go.” Baekyeol said, pushing his Leader to the stage. Sehan stumbled a bit, but quickly walked over.

“What the hell are you doing?” He hissed at Jongsoo, covering the mics so the crowd wouldn’t hear. 

“Performing.”

“Wha? Jongsoo, this is no time to joke, just what the hell are --”

“Please sit.” He said in the mic, towards Sehan. Taken back, he did what Jongsoo asked him too. “Now, um, this song, I composed myself with the advisement of Ms. Park Bom, Ms. Park Yeeun, and Mr. Henry Lau. Um, this song is dedicated to XII’s amazing Leader, Sehan.” 

The crowd clapped, while the said person blushed, looking down at his lap. ‘This is not in the program!!’

“It is suppose to tell how great he is...and when I was composing it, I came into a realization, and it turned into...well...I won’t say, but hopefully you guys will be able to get it.”

Jongsoo glanced down at his ukulele, making sure that the strings were tuned right and such. Satisfied, he then started to play.

Throughout the song, Sehan could feel himself overheat. ‘I-It...is a love song?!’ It was catchy with the strumming that the crowd, and even XII, started to clap along, even the background instrumentals that Henry composed blended well with Jongsoo's ukulele. Jongsoo felt himself smiling as he was singing; as he glanced over to see if Sehan was smiling as well, all he could see was that the other was blushing red. 

Once the song was over, the crowd cheered, yelling how amazing it was. Jongsoo beamed. “Thank you everyone!” He turned to Sehan, who ended up being shocked that Jongsoo was leaning towards him. As he got close, he kissed him sweetly on the lips, which caused crowd to cheer in happiness. Once Jongsoo pulled back, he whispered in Sehan’s ear that he loved him. 

Sehan was unsure how to respond; his crush just confessed to him, and he should be ecstatic, but deep down, he felt that it was just a ploy to make their pairing ship be popular and to apologize what he did a month back at the interview.

“Thats it everyone!! Thank you!!” Jongsoo grabbed Sehan’s hand, leading him out, with XII following them.

Once they were in the back of the stage, XII congratulated the main dancer, but Sehan’s father, Sehun, wasn’t pleased that his son was actually kissed on stage. “You come here.” He wrapped his arm over Jongsoo’s neck. “I have a bone to pick with you.”

“Ack! Uncle, uncle!!” Jongsoo reached out for his groupmates, and even his parents, but they did nothing to help. 

“That was so cute!” Xiuchen said to Sehan. “He confessed to you. The lyrics even say so.”

Sehan didn’t respond, but informed the other that he was going to get changed. 

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

After the talk with Sehun, Jongsoo was the last to head back to the dorms. The rest of XII asked what Sehun said; the other told his group mates, about his conversation with Sehun. Jongsoo really realized that he likes Sehan, but for Sehun, he didn’t quite believe it, however he didn’t say it out loud to the other. Sehun gave his blessing that he could go out with Sehan, only if he says yes, if not, he would have to back down, and Jongsoo agreed.

“So, you finally like him. This isn’t a lie is it?” Joonxing asked.

“No, its not! I must’ve not realized it earlier because of the training and preparing to debut and stuff, but...Sehan is truly a great person...and cute.” He said softly to himself, yet everyone still heard, causing them to smile. “Um, where is Sehan?” 

“In your guys’ shared room.” Yitao said. Jongsoo thanked him, and started to head straight to their shared room. Just as he opened it, he was immediately hit by a pillow.

“Yah.” Jongsoo caught the pillow, rubbing his face. “What was that for?” He asked, closing the door behind him. Sehan was currently standing on his bed, with his night time clothes, which just consisted of an oversized shirt and sleeping shorts.

“W-what the hell was that...a-at the concert!”

“W-wha?”

“The performance you did! How come no one told me about this?!”

“No one knew! Only Teacher Bom, Yeeun, and Henry knew! I wanted it to be a surprised!”

Sehan felt his cheeks burn, as he continued to glare at Jongsoo. “That was a bad idea Jongsoo.” He said. “If something went wrong, then everyone would be questioning us, and we could’ve gotten a bad review!”

“What are you talking about? Everyone started clapping! They liked it!”

“I-I...you kissed me Jongsoo. Everyone is going to talk about it!”

“So?”

Sehan was caught by surprise. “S-So? What do you mean so? They are going to label you and me as gay!”

“Labels are so stupid.”

That just made Sehan trip over his blankets, landing on the bed. “What?!”


He blinked, before sighing. “Sehan...I just wanted to apologize for what I did in that interview last month, about the pairing ship and insulting your leadership --” 

“Y-you...so that song wasn’t real then…” It hurt Jongsoo to see Sehan’s saddening expression.

“N-no, I mean, it is real. It is! Originally, it was suppose to be about how great of a leader you are, but...it ended up being a love song. I...never realized before...because of the training that we were doing...and preparing for the debut, my mind was so focused on that I didn’t see what was going on around me.” He glanced at Sehan, who quickly avoided eye contact. “When the others told me --”

“The others?”

“Yitao and the rest told me that you were crushing on me.”

“T-They...they knew?!” Sehan placed his hands on his own cheeks, embarrassed. “I-I...erm --”

“Anyway though, as I was writing, thinking on what I should write, I ended up thinking how cute you were...a-and among other things.” Sehan looked away, not wanting the other to see his blushing face. “I...was hoping that...you would go out with me…”

“Wha?”

“W-would you?” Jongsoo stared directly at Sehan. “Really, Sehan I am not making this up. It is not to make our pairing ship popular, or anything. I really, really like you.”

Sehan hesitated. “Y-you...you’re not lying are you?” 

“No way! Sehan you know me...sure, I would joke around, but lying is something that I won't do.”

“Yeah, right...you lied to me about staying late at the company building to work on the song.”

“I...okay, yeah, that I was a lie, but it was suppose to be a surprise! Okay, no more lies.” Jongsoo said, feeling his cheeks burn.

Sehan tried his best to be angry, but instead, he chuckled. “Okay, okay.”

“Okay?” Jongsoo asked carefully. “That you…”

“Yes, I’ll...um, go out with you.” Jongsoo’s heart leaped out of happiness. He jumped on Sehan, hugging him tightly, and rolling on Sehan’s bed with him in his arms. “Jongsoo, that hurts.” Once Jongsoo stopped rolling around, and him hovering over Sehan, the Leader tried to give the most angry look he could muster. “I’m still mad though.”

“Mad? What did I do?”

“You have to tell me these things...did you know how scared I was when you collapsed during dance practice?” Sehan turned his head to the side. “I was really scared...that my leadership skills went out the window.” He took a peek at Jongsoo, just to make sure that he was listening. “If it is a secret, just tell me that you are working on a song or something...and tell me if you need more sleep...I shouldn’t have pushed you so hard.”

Jongsoo smiled. “I’ll remember Sehan.” He leaned down, giving a kiss on his cheek. “I won’t make you worried anymore.”

“Good.”

“So…” Jongsoo said, now sitting on top of Sehan’s waist. “Do I get to sleep here tonight?”

“W-wha? O-On my bed?”

“Yeah! Since we are boyfriends, it would be common sense to sleep with each other right?”

“N-no! Not yet!! That is way too fast!” Sehan tried to push Jongsoo off of him. “Sleeping casually next to each other?!”

“Aww…” Jongsoo pouted. “Okay...but can I kiss you? In private or not?”

Sehan sighed, but gave a nod. “T-Thats fine...I guess.”

“Great! ‘Cause I don’t know if I could handle it if it was a no.” He laughed before leaning down to give Sehan a passionate kiss. Once he pulled back, lips just hovering over Sehan’s, he said faintly that he loved him. 

It made Sehan happy inside. “I...hm, love you too.” He said with all nervousness. “L-love you too.” They shared another kiss, and Sehan felt another wave of happiness come over him. He smiled against the kiss, causing Jongsoo do the same.

 ‘I-I’m so happy right now!!’ Jongsoo thought.

 ‘No one can take this moment away from me.’ They thought together. 

Just then, the door bursted open, causing the two to jump in their place. Sehun gasped, and narrowed his eyes at the one who was locking lips with his son. 

“Oh, hell no, get up. You, get up.”

“B-but uncle --”

“Yah, I don’t care if you are my friend’s son, get up! Get away you beast!!” He pulled Jongsoo off from Sehan, headlocking him in his arms. “You, you are not rooming in with him anymore...god, I knew it! I knew that you were going to go do this and I’m glad I did a U-turn back there! You guys are way too young!!”

“U-uncle, ack, we were just kissing!”

“That is going way too fast!! You are going to be rooming in with Joonxing!!” 

“Joonxing?!”

“He is pure!! You need to be cleansed!!”

“Wahh!! Sehan!!” However, Sehun started to drag Jongsoo out of their shared room, leaving Sehan speechless. 

“I-I g-guess...Xiuchen is my new roommate.” He smoothed out his shirt, before touching his lips. “Hm!” He smiled. “Jongsoo is my boyfriend now!” He giggled before resting laying back down on his bed. 

“Now one of the pairing ships in XII is actually true.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JSSH) --- (SEHAN) ---

Le End

**Uview is YouTube
**Countdown!M is M!Countdown
**TweetyTweet is Twitter
**InstaPiccie is Instagram
**Big Three Entertainment is a combo of YG, JYP, & SM entertainment - which is the reason why I mostly used artists from these three companies and call them teachers.
**Music Recording Certification: (cr:wiki… =A=;; it could be wrong, but for the sake of the fic) S.Korea for gold: 5K & for platinum: 10K - whether it depends on sales or shipments, i’m not sure because it didnt say.

**The beat of the song, that jongsoo is playing. i was thinking of this. catchy song too. in tagalog, but there is an eng. translation. so for non-tagalog speakers, you can search for it.  

cameo(s):

2NE1’s Park Bom [Big Three’s the vocal trainer]:

WonderGirls’ Park Yeeun aka Yeeun aka Yenny [Big Three’s songwriter]: