[ I N N O C E N T ] Merry Christmas!

EXO’s children short story collection

 

[ I N N O C E N T ] kids!EXO's children
 
fluffy
 
For the teen version it is the next page xD 
[ P U B E R T Y ] teens!EXO's children
 
--- (EXO) --- (EXO) --- (EXO) ---
 
"Hm, this smells so good!" Six year old Baekyeol took a whiff of the freshly made cookies that his mom, Baekhyun made. 
 
"You want to decorate it?" Baekhyun asked as he placed his mittens down. Baekyeol nodded his head, making Baekhyun chuckle at his son's actions. He gave his son a can of frosting and a plastic knife. 
 
"Just scoop up the frosting and spread it on the cookies okay. Don’t make mess."
 
"I promise I won't mama!" Baekyeol took the plastic knife and did what his mother instructed him to do so. Once he was done, his mother told him to get ready for the Christmas party. Baekyeol rushed up to his room and changed into his Christmas sweater and nice pants. Before he could go out, he went back to his room and grabbed his Santa hat that Xiuchen's mother made for the kids. Baekyeol smiled at himself as he looked at his door mirror. He heard the door bell ring and his smile grew even wider; he rushed down stairs, almost tripping, but lucky Chanyeol was there to catch him before his face hit the ground.
 
"Careful Baekyeol." Chanyeol said as he set his son on the ground and dusted his Christmas sweater. Baekhyun walked over and answered the door; it was Joonxing and his family.
 
Six year old Joonxing smiled and bowed at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Hello! Merry Christmas!" Joonxing presented a gift to Baekyeol, who gladly accepted the present. 
 
"Thank you! Come on Joonxing! Let’s play with my new toys!" Baekyeol pulled Joonxing to the living room, making the adults chuckle. 
 
"Here," Lay handed over wine to Chanyeol. "Red wine." 
 
"And here, it's chocolate cake." Suho presented a plate of delicious chocolate cake. 
 
"This looks really good! I'll put it in the fridge." Suho handed the cake over to Baekhyun; he motioned his friends to the kitchen where they chatted for a bit. 
 
Meanwhile, the children were playing with Baekyeol's new toys that his parents got him for Christmas. 
 
"What did you get Xiuchen Baekyeol?" Joonxing asked as he set down the scorpion plush toy. Baekyeol placed his little hand on his chin. 
 
"Hm, I giving him a handmade teddy bear and a baozi plushie!" He said with a smile on his face. Joonxing could only nod. "My mama made the teddy bear, but I picked out the colors."
 
Joonxing was getting a little worried because Baekyeol was giving their youngest friend two plush toys while he only is giving one. All Joonxing gave Xiuchen was a small white bunny that had a blue bow tie; the bunny plush toy reminded him of Xiuchen due to the round cheeks. He just thought that it would be perfect for him, but now, he is getting second thoughts. He shook his head and resumed in playing.
 
The bell rang and Chanyeol made his way to the door; it was Sehan and Jongsoo along with their parents. Baekyeol and Joonxing ran to see who was at the front door. They spotted them and Baekyeol called out for them to come to the living room, in which they did, but not before bowing at Chanyeol and taking their shoes off. The two oldest children ran to the living room and Jongsoo showed the three what he got from his Christmas.
 
“Look! My mommy and my dad got me these!” He held up his EXO ranger toys.
 
“Whoa!” Joonxing leaned over to get a closer look at the toys. “So cool! And it is SooSoo and JongJong!”
 
“Yup!” Jongsoo said with a smile on his face. 
 
Baekyeol turned over to Sehan. “What did you get Sehan from your mommy and daddy?”
 
“I got a new video game.” He said. “A Mario cart racing game.”
 
“How cool!” Baekyeol said with a clap.
 
The four children chatted while waiting for the last two. Jongsoo was telling a story about he almost caught Santa Claus when the door bell rang. Baekyeol rushed to the door, trying his best to open the door, but was unable to. Baekhyun chuckled and unlocked the door. 
 
“I got it Baekyeol.” 
 
Once Baekhyun opened the door, Baekyeol peaked to see who it was from his mother’s legs. He smiled when he saw Yitao and his family. 
 
“Yitao hyung!” 
 
Yitao bowed at Baekhyun and smiled at the younger; he gave a small wave. “Hello!”
 
Baekyeol leaned forward and grabbed Yitao by the hand; he pulled him to the living room, yelling that Yitao was here. The parents chuckled as they watched the children run off to the living room. 
 
“Sorry about that.” Baekhyun picked up the Santa hat that Yitao was wearing, but due to Baekyeol’s tug, the hat fell off. “He was really excited to see Yitao.” 
 
Tao chuckled. “It’s fine. Yitao was the same.”  He took the Santa hat from Baekhyun’s hand. “He was jumping up and down and told us to hurry up.”
 
Baekhyun chuckled and gestured them to come to the kitchen where the other parents were. While Kris went to the living room to place his jacket on a chair, he over heard his son exclaiming that he got the greatest gift for Baekyeol; saying that his will put the others to shame. 
 
“Yitao.” The children looked over face Kris. “Don’t say that. It is the thought of the present that counts.”
 
Yitao pouted, but apologized; Kris patted his head and walked back to the kitchen with the others. Baekhyun was placing a plate of food on the table while the other mothers helped. 
 
“The food is almost ready. All we need to do it wait for Xiumin and Chen and everything will be all --” The door bell rang before Baekhyun could even finish his sentence. 
 
“I’ll get it.” Tao hopped off from the stool that he was sitting on and went straight to the door. He unlocked it and opened the door. He was greeted by Xiumin and Chen along with their child, Xiuchen.
 
“Merry Christmas!” Xiuchen started to wave at Tao.
 
“Oh Xiuchen you look so cute!” The youngest smiled; he was wearing a hooded cape that had a reindeer design. Xiuchen did a little spin to show off his outfit. 
 
“My mommy made it for me!” He bowed to Tao and ran off to find his friends, but not before heading to the kitchen first and saying hello. 
 
“Oh, Xiuchen! Come here!” Suho knelt down and opened his arms. Little Xiuchen ran towards Suho and gave him a hug. “That is just adorable! I like your hooded cape!” Suho brushed some of the strands away from his face. “Did your mommy make this for you?”
 
Xiuchen nodded. “My mommy made this for me!” He did a little twirl for everyone to see. At the sight, everyone aww'd.
 
“That is just adorable.” Lay said as he nodded. Xiumin and Chen along with Tao entered the kitchen, placing some plates on the counter. 
 
“Xiumin hyung, you made this?” Kris pointed at Xiuchen’s hooded cape, in which the eldest nodded. “That is amazing. You are really skilled.”
 
“Thank you.” He said with a smile. “I can made one for the kids if you --”
 
“Yes!” Baekhyun said out loud, but then quickly covering his mouth. “I mean, yes…thank you hyung that would be really nice of you.” Everyone chuckled at Baekhyun’s little action. 
 
“Where is Joonxing hyung?” Xiuchen asked as he tugged onto Suho’s sleeve. 
 
“Oh he is with others in the living room.”
 
Xiuchen displayed a happy smile; he ran out of the kitchen to the living room. Once he saw his friends, Baekyeol was the first to spot him. 
 
“Xiuchen is here!” Xiuchen ran and sat next to Joonxing. 
 
“Oh! How cute!” Baekyeol leaned over to check out the youngest outfit. “It’s a reindeer!! Look!!” He lifted the hood slightly for everyone to see.
 
“That’s pretty adorable I have to admit.” Jongsoo said while nodded.
 
Baekyeol rubbed his cheek against Xiuchen’s round ones saying how he wishes that he was adorable as Xiuchen. Yitao stared from afar, pouting. Sehan clapped his hands saying how he wanted one so he and Xiuchen can be twins.
 
“You should have one…with a bow on it.” Jongsoo said as he gestured his head.
 
“What? Why?”
 
“’Cuz I think you will look cute on it. Don’t you think?” 
 
Sehan blushed a little and swatted his friend on the shoulder. While Sehan was smacking the other, Yitao crawled over to where Baekyeol was and pulled him back. However, the pull as slightly too hard, resulting Baekyeol hitting his back on Yitao’s chest. Baekyeol looked up and Yitao with wide eyes, while the other looked down, with a blush forming on his face. 
 
“Sorry.” Yitao said softly. Baekyeol smiled and started to chuckle at his friend. 
 
While the older children chatted, Xiuchen turned over to Joonxing, who was chuckling at his hyungs. “Joonxing hyung?”
 
Joonxing turned to face the youngest. “Yes?”
 
“Do you like my outfit too?” 
 
“Of course I do. It is very cute.” He said with an angelic smile. Xiuchen smiled as well and clapped. He pulled his hood over to show off the design.
 
Minutes later, Sehun came in and told the children that it is time for dinner. All the children ran to the dining room and sat next to each other. While eating, Baekyeol saw that Xiuchen had some food on the corner of his mouth. Being a good hyung that he was, he took his napkin and started to wipe the food off from his face. Yitao witness the action and pouted. He looked at his food and decided to smudge food on his face. 
 
“Baekyeol! Baekyeol!”
 
Baekyeol turned to face the older. “Whoa…hyung…you have --”
 
“I got it.” Jongsoo leaned over and wiped Yitao’s face clean with his napkin.
 
“Jongsoo!!” Yitao have a glare at his friend. 
 
“What? You have food on your mouth. I’m just trying to get it off.” Jongsoo said as he rolled his eyes. Baekyeol chuckled at the scene, not really understanding what was going on. 
 
Much food was served and everyone was soon full from the delicious meals. The parents told their kids that it was okay to be excused from the table; the children nodded and ran back to the living room to play. The children wanted to open presents, but were unsure if they could open it or not. Sehan went back to the dining room and asked his mother, Luhan, if they could open presents.
 
“Sure you can. Just don’t make a big mess okay. This isn’t our house, so once you are done, throw the wrapping paper away.”
 
“Yes mama.” With that, Sehan ran back giving the a-okay to open their gifts. Yitao gave Baekyeol his gift; he opened the small box and took out what was inside; what he pulled out was a mistletoe. 
 
“What is it?” Baekyeol tilted his head examining the mistletoe. “Do I eat it?”
 
Yitao shook his head. “No it is a mistletoe and you don’t eat it.”
 
“Then, what do you do with it?” Xiuchen asked as he looked at the mistletoe. “Oh! Do you plant it?”
 
“Uh…I’m unsure. I think so.” Yitao scratched the back of his neck.
 
“So…you don’t know what it is used for?” Joonxing asked, in which Yitao shook his head. “Then…why did you give it to Baekyeol if you didn’t know what it was? What if it is poisoned?”
 
Baekyeol quickly tossed the mistletoe on the ground; he looked at Yitao with sad eyes. “Y-you are trying to poison me?”
 
Yitao quickly shook his head. “N-no! It’s not poison Baekyeol! We have one at home and my dad puts it up above the doors. If it was poisoned, we would have been with the angels by now.” He said as he flailed his hands around. 
 
“That would’ve made sense.” Jongsoo rubbed his chin. “Should we ask our parents?”
 
“That sounds like a good idea.” Sehan said; they all stood up and ran to the kitchen area where the parents were now at; with Baekyeol now holding onto the mistletoe, he ran to his mother and tugged on the hem of his mother’s sweater. 
 
“Mama…excuse me, mama!”
 
Baekhyun excused himself and looked down to meet eyes with his son. “Yes?”
 
“What is this?” He lifted the mistletoe to show his mother. “Yitao gave it to me as a present, but we dunno what it is.”
 
“Oh,” Baekhyun picked up the mistletoe from his son’s hand and examined it. “It is a mistletoe. You put these in your house above the door...or just hang it somewhere.”
 
All the children nodded at Baekhyun’s explanation. Baekhyun knelt down gave the mistletoe back to his son. 
 
“Do you plant it?” Xiuchen asked. “Oh I bet you do huh? So you can have more!”
 
Chen chuckled. “Hm, you could…they are used for giving people kisses.
 
“That’s lame.” Jongsoo said. “You got to wait for Christmas to give kisses? That’s too long!”
 
“That can’t be right.” Sehan said as he his chin. “’Cuz when it isn’t Christmas, our parents still give kisses to each other.”
 
“Oh…” Xiuchen nodded. “That’s true.”
 
The parents of the children chuckled at their little angels. They thought it was adorable that they were trying to figure out what the use of the mistletoe for. 
 
“Maybe they are special kisses.” Yitao pointed out. “Maybe something happens”
 
“Maybe they get special powers! Oh better yet…we meet Santa Claus!!" Jongsoo said as the other children gasped. The parents were surprised that their children came with that kind of conclusion. 
 
“K-kids…that isn’t really what --” Kai started to say, but was cut off the children’s excitement. Xiuchen got excited while Joonxing chuckled at the youngest actions. Jongsoo quickly went to Baekyeol and snatched the mistletoe out from his hands. He went straight to Sehan and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The eldest blushed and slapped his friend on the shoulder. 
 
“Hey!” Yitao grabbed the mistletoe out of Jongsoo’s hand. “This is for Baekyeol only!!”
 
Xiuchen rushed his way to his hyung and grabbed the mistletoe from his hand. He went to Joonxing and started to jump; he pulled down Joonxing since he was slightly taller than the younger. Xiuchen ended up giving a kiss on his nose, making Joonxing blush. 
 
“Yah!! Stop it! This is Baekyeol’s present! You might ruin it!!” Yitao whined as he snatched the mistletoe again. Both Jongsoo and Xiuchen apologized in which Yitao could only huff. He walked back to Baekyeol and returned his now ruined gift to Baekyeol; Yitao was now displaying a sad face.
 
“I still like it Yitao.” Baekyeol said as he stepped on his tippy toes and gave Yitao a peck on the cheeks. “Are you happy now that I gave you a kiss?” Yitao looked down, yet nodded. “Good!” Baekyeol said with a smile. 
 
Baekhyun barged in, making some of the parents jump, holding a camera in his hands. “Did I miss it? Did I miss it?!” 
 
“O-of them giving each other little pecks on the cheek…then y-yes you did.” Xiumin said. 
 
“Chanyeol!!” He turned to his lover. “Did you get a picture?!”
 
“I did…but they are all blurry. They were moving too much.”
 
“Did anyone get a picture?” Baekhyun asked his friends, who they responded no. The mother whined a bit; he wanted to put the pictures in a scrapbook for memories. While Baekhyun sulked, Kyungsoo patted his back to comfort him. The children were confused as to what is now going on; Baekyeol wobbled his way to his mother asking if he was okay.
 
“Your mama’s okay.” Chanyeol said as he picked up his son. “He is just…yeah…he will be okay.” 
 
“Why don’t we,” Sehun said as he grabbed the camera from Baekhyun’s hands. “Take like a family photo? Then a big one with all of us together? And we do it every year.” 
 
“That sounds like a good idea.” Lay nodded. “I like that.”
 
“And Baekhyun can put them in the scrapbook.” Kris pointed out. 
 
“I like that! Sehun you are a genius!” Baekhyun clapped. “Let’s get started!” 
 
--- (EXO) --- (EXO) --- (EXO) ---
 
Chanyeol along with Kai helped set up the living room, while the others fixed themselves up. Chanyeol took the tripod and placed the camera on top. One by one, they took pictures with each other and their child. The last one was the big family photo.
 
Baekhyun checked the photo on the camera. It was nice, but Baekhyun wanted one more picture. He set the timer on the camera and ran to his spot, but he tripped in the process. Chanyeol leaned forward to catch Baekhyun, while holding onto his son with his left arm; he pushed people in the process, now making their perfect arrangement all off. However, the image was priceless. 
 
Baekhyun rubbed his head and apologized; Baekyeol gave his mom a kiss on his head and started to say: ‘Boo boo go away’. He smiled and said that it was fun; everyone started to chuckle.
 
“This will be enough picture taking for today.” He said as he picked up his son. At the end, the adults chatted a bit more, while the children played until they got tired. 
 
“I think it is time to go home.” He said with his ever famous angelic smile. He picked up Joonxing, who was sleeping next to Xiuchen. The others agreed and picked up their respective child. Baekhyun and Chanyeol helped wrap up some food for the others to take home.
 
“Bye! Drive safe okay!” Baekhyun waved at the last family, Sehun and Luhan, as they entered their car. Baekhyun closed the door and turned around to clean up in the kitchen, only to be surprised to see Chanyeol standing with a smile on his face. Baekhyun looked up to see their son’s mistletoe hanging over their heads; he chuckled and leaned up to give Chanyeol a kiss on the lips.
 
They pulled away when they heard Baekyeol yawn; Baekhyun tilted his head to the right and saw Baekyeol standing in the hallway, rubbing his eye.
 
“Mama…I can’t find my gift from Yitao.”
 
“It’s right here.” Chanyeol said with a smile; he knelt down and gave it to his son, who gladly took it. Chanyeol picked up his son and gave him a peck on the head. 
 
“If Yitao hyung gives me another one like this, can I kiss him on the lips like what you did to mama?”
 
Baekhyun chuckled, but Chanyeol went wide eyed. Baekyeol stared at his father with such innocent eyes as he waited for the answer. 
 
“Not yet.” Chanyeol said. “You aren’t a big kid yet. When you are a big kid, then you can kiss.”
 
“When will that be?”
 
“When you turn 50 Baekyeol. When you turn 50.” Chanyeol said, earning him a playful slap on the shoulder by Baekhyun. 
 
“Oh…okay then.” Baekyeol believed his father and yawned; he rested his head on his father’s shoulder. Baekhyun stared at his son and brushed a few strands away from his face. He gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled.
 
“Sweet dreams my little angel…and merry Christmas.”
 
“Merry…Christmas…Mama. Merry Christmas daddy.” Baekyeol mumbled; Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled at each other. Chanyeol leaned in and gave Baekhyun another sweet kiss before heading upstairs to put their son to bed.
 
--- (EXO) --- (EXO) --- (EXO) ---
 
And le done(:
 
Mistakes = I'm sorry ; 3 ;
Comment if you like~