The Jealous Things [YTBY]

EXO’s children short story collection

{ Baekyeol gets jealous of the new girl group, Circusdella, mostly due to the Chinese roaring rapper’s attention is directed to the young girls. }

Jealously and misunderstandings…always the “best”.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

“Dude, Baekyeol,” Jongsoo sat right next to his good friend, and brother from another mother, Baekyeol, knowing very well what is up with him, “you are going to have wrinkles right here. I swear on my mom’s cooking, you are going to have wrinkles. Stop frowning and cheer up.”

Baekyeol, the visual vocalist of their 6 membered boy group, XII, shook his head at the main dancer. He didn’t want to smile, not when their main rapper in the group was having small talk with Caramel Cuppo Entertainment’s first, debuted, 4 membered girl group, Circusdella. He just didn’t like it.

“I don’t know why you are being a Mr. Grinch,” Jongsoo handed Baekyeol a small piece of chocolate, in which he denied, “we are in Wonder Musica, you love when we do this.”

“I know,” He growled, “I know.”

Jongsoo rolled his eyes, until following the direction of his friend’s eyes. He was glaring right at their main rapper, Yitao, the sometimes airheaded one out of the six of them, yet the son of the two most powerful rappers of their parents’ time. The Chinese smiled like an idiot as he spoke with the girls of Circusdella. Yitao was open, much like Jongsoo, with other people. It was easy for him to speak with others.

‘Hm,’ Jongsoo nodded his head, ‘I see.’ He glanced up seeing his leader, the charming, deer, prince, Sehan, sit right next to him. It didn’t take him a minute, but a quick second to give his leader repeated kisses on the lips.

Him and Sehan were the first couple of their group to come out, and later followed by their other lead and main vocals, Joonxing, the songbird, and Xiuchen, the power-vocals. Fans already dubbed them as the fluffy sweet tooth couple.

“How are you, my love?” Jongsoo nuzzled his face against the crook of Sehan’s neck.

“Um, I’m fine.” Sehan was still, at this time, blushing at every, loving act that Jongsoo does. Jongsoo whispered in Sehan’s ear, telling him that Baekyeol was frustrated. When the leader asked, the other replied that his eye direction was mostly towards Yitao, “and he is aggravated with Yitao?” he whispered, knowing well enough the sub-vocalist was sitting right beside his boyfriend.

“Yup,” Jongsoo continued to kiss the other, this time on the ear, “should we intervene?”

Sehan quickly shook his head, “No because we should let them solve it. Besides, I like Yitao’s...hm, slowness in a way. He is like a slow panda, which makes him funny and adorable at the same time.”

Jongsoo frowned, “I’m not adorable?”

“At times, you are irritating,” With that, he stood up to find the lead and main vocalists, “we will be going up soon, so I’m gunna find Joonxing and Xiuchen.”

“Um, I’ll join you.” Jongsoo got up from the couch, and followed his boyfriend like a puppy. Baekyeol looked over, sighing. He was now alone with Yitao and the 4 girls.

‘Must be nice to be with someone that you like,’ Baekyeol huffed, ‘lucky bastards. I’m the only one who doesn’t have anyone!’

“Baekyeol!”

The said person looked up seeing Yitao waving for him to come over to where he and Circusdella were sitting at. Baekyeol gave a weak smile, but deep down, he didn’t want to go over. He kindly refused, but Yitao persisted. When the visual vocalist refused once more, Yitao huffed, and made his way over. He carried Baekyeol, like a bride, over to the table were Circusdella were sitting at. The girls giggled, and clapped at Yitao’s strength, yet, for Baekyeol, he was embarrassed.

“This is Baekyeol, the sub-vocalist of our group, and the visual.” Yitao said, sitting right next to him.

“Oh, my! He is just so adorable in real life!” Said the girl with short, wavy hair.

‘It’s not like I’m a doll or something...’ Baekyeol thought.

“He is, huh? Baekyeol, this is the new girl group from Caramel Cuppo Entertainment...this is Moon Chanmi,” he gestured to the short, wavy haired girl, “this is their leader, Lee Miok, but her stage name is Ring,” the girl with glasses nodded her head and even gave a salute, “ and this this Kwang Soonyi,” the girl with long dark, red hair smiled sweetly and nodded her head, “and lastly, this is Yao Qi, she is from China too! She goes by Pudding.” Qi gave a small smile, and waved hello to the visual vocalist.

“Erm, h-Hi.”

“Wow, you are so handsome,” Soonyi smiled, “this is like a dream meeting you and Yitao, and the rest of the XII! Can’t believe it!”

“I know right?” Pudding said, “Who would have thought that we would be also in the line up in Wonder Musica with XII? But I’m also nervous in performing our debut song...I just don’t want to mess up.”

“You four will do fine,” Yitao encouraged, “it is all about having fun. If the audience sees you having fun, then they will join in as well.”

The girls beamed nodding to what Yitao said. They continued to chat, leaving Baekyeol out of the conversation. The visual vocalist kept quiet, and decided to listen to what they were saying. The door opened, revealing Sehan; Baekyeol couldn’t be more than happy to see his leader.

“Circusdella, you are up.”

“Oh, okay, thank you,” Ring said, standing up and dusting off her poofy skirt, “lets go girls.”

The rest of the girls stood up, giving each other one last pep talk; Yitao stood up as well, causing Baekyeol to be caught off guard. He watched as he hugged each girl, giving them encouragement. He tightened his hands into a ball, feeling the anger rise in him. He just didn’t like it.

“Good luck out there!” Yitao said with a smile.

The girls waved, and exited out of the room. He sat back down right next to Baekyeol, who mumbled to himself. “What was that?” Yitao asked, raising his eyebrow at him.

“Nothing.” Baekyeol beamed brightly, “just, um, saying little prayers for the girls.”

“Oh, how sweet of you!” Yitao pinched the other on the cheeks, yet Baekyeol swatted his hand away.

“Stop that.”

“What? I was just kidding around…”

“Just...don’t do that.” Baekyeol stood up and started to head out. He closed the door behind him, leaving one confused Panda behind.

‘What was that about?’ The young Panda frowned, ‘what did I do?’

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After the show, all the group members greeted each other a good work, and yet again, Yitao was being nice towards the new girls. Baekyeol shook his head, and told Xiuchen that he wasn’t feeling well. “I’ll just meet you guys back in the dorms.”

“Well, who is going to drive you back home?”

“My mom is here.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I texted him earlier...sorry, tell Sehan please?”

“Yeah,” Xiuchen nodded, rubbing Baekyeol on the shoulder, “get well, okay?”

“Hm.” With that, Baekyeol left as quickly as possible. Yitao caught a glimpse, but was unable to go after him with Soonyi speaking with him. He wondered what was wrong, but hoped that it wasn’t something horrible.

“Why don’t we get something to eat? Like a late dinner or something?” Ring asked, wanting to hang out with XII a bit longer, yet Sehan kindly refused, saying that they had to prepare for their next EP, “is that right? Hm, next time then?”

“Raincheck for sure.” Sehan nodded.

“Well, alright,” Chanmi said, “see you guys next time!”

“We will leave first.” Sehan gestured for his boys to exit out the room, with Jongsoo casually wrapping his arm around the leader’s shoulder. As they left, the girls talked among each other.

“I can’t believe Sehan is taken.” Chanmi sighed, “he is so good looking, and sweet...like a prince!”

“Sehan? What about Joonxing?” Soonyi said, “Or Jongsoo...they are really good looking.”

“Isn’t Joonxing with that cute little boy? Xiuchen right?” Pudding asked, in which her leader nodded.

“Yeah, and Sehan is with Jongsoo. The only ones that aren’t together is Yitao, and Baekyeol.”

“I wonder if those two will end up together.” Chanmi giggled, “then their whole group will be dating one another. That would be adorable.”

“I hope not,” Pudding frowned a bit, “I kinda like Yitao...I don’t want him with Baekyeol anyway...he is kinda...how can you put it, rude in a way?”

“Rude?” Ring raised her eyebrow at her fellow member, “how so?”

“He wasn’t speaking with any of us, he didn’t even want to come over when Yitao asked, its like he didn’t want to meet us at all. He is kinda stuck up.”

“Maybe he is just shy.”

“Shy? I don’t think so. Baekyeol is the always bubbley one. This time, when he met us, its like he distance himself from us. Plus, he was rude in not encouraging us, when he knows that we are brand new. What? Is he afraid that we will be more popular than XII? Hm, I just don’t like him.”

“Don’t say that Pudding, probably he wasn’t feeling well.” Ring waved it off as she checked her phone, “anyway, we should get going, manager is here.”

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

As Baekyeol got in his mother’s private car, he closed the door, and was greeted. “How did my baby and his friends do?” Baekhyun, the visual vocalist’s mother, asked as he motioned for the driver to start driving.

“Good...we were ranked number #1.” Baekyeol mumbled.

“Hm? Well, that doesn’t sound so optimistic. What happened?”

Baekyeol scrunched up his face, before throwing himself in his mother’s arms. He buried his face on his mother’s shoulder, and didn’t say anything at all. Baekhyun started to worry; he hugged, and patted his son on the back, asking what was wrong. When nothing was said, he suggested that he would call his father, Chanyeol. Immediately, Baekyeol shook his head.

“No! Don’t call dad! You know how he gets...he takes things way out of proportion! He makes the small things, turn into big things!”

“Well, I’m going to call him, if you don’t tell me what happened.” Baekyeol let out a sigh. The more he thought about it, it felt stupid of him to be jealous of the other girls, who were taking most of Yitao’s attention. “Well?” Baekhyun said as he crossed his arms.

“I don’t know! I’m just irritated!”

“At who?”

“Yitao!”

“Yitao? Why are are you mad at him? What did he do?” When Baekyeol wouldn’t answer, Baekhyun continued, “Baekyeol, what did Yitao do? Do I have to talk with his parents about it?”

“No! That is the last thing --”

“Baekyeol, if you don’t tell me what is going on --”

“Nevermind. Can we just drop it...please. I’m just irritated...at Yitao. Thats all.” He turned over to the window and crossed his arms. He was now turning into a little diva.

‘Seriously, where did you get that attitude from?’ Baekhyun thought as he let out a sigh himself.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

“Where is Baekyeol?” Jongsoo looked around in their car, seeing no Baekyeol whats so ever.

“He went ahead, with auntie Baekhyun,” Xiuchen said as he buckled himself in, “he wasn’t feeling well.”

“Not feeling well…” Yitao turned around in his seat, “did he look like he was going to throw up?”

“Hm,” he shook his head, “he looked...tired though. Maybe he had a headache. He didn’t say anything to me, so I don’t know exactly.”

Yitao gave a slight nod, before turning around in his seat; he looked right beside him, and it was the seat that Baekyeol would always take. It felt weird, not having the visual vocalist right next to him. After a show, Baekyeol would always lay his head on Yitao’s shoulder, yawn, and wrap his left arm with Yitao’s right, and snuggle close. The young Panda always found it cute, and didn’t mind it at all. After all, he was being like a good 'older brother'.

Now with Baekyeol not here, it felt weird.

“Yo,” Jongsoo slapped Yitao hard on the shoulder, “you lonely up here? Want me to sit next to ya?”

“Uh, no,” He pushed Jongsoo back with his hand, “you can stay there. Besides, I’m sure you would feel miserable with me...I’m not your precious leader that you like to suffocate a lot with your love.”

“Oh, please, you know Sehan likes my loves...right?” He turned to Sehan, who was busy with looking at his cellphone, “right? Sehan? You don’t mind?”

“Hm? Oh I mind sometimes. It is too much.”

“What?!”

Sehan blushed. “And I still get a bit embarrassed sometimes, but other times, I do like it when you show affection.”

The rest of XII could imagine Jongsoo with a small dog’s tail on his bottom, wagging it with happiness. The next thing Sehan knew, Jongsoo jumped on him, nuzzling his face against the crook of the other’s neck.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Baekyeol was the first to get to the dorms. He quickly took a shower, and changed out of his clothes into his sweats. He hopped into bed, and tried his best to sleep. He knew Yitao was going to ask questions, and considering that they are dorm-mates, it was going to be exceedingly difficult.

He sighed, as he let his cheek rest on his pillow. ‘Doesn’t Yitao get it already?’ He blushed at the thought, ‘god, he is really a slow person!! Weren’t those advances enough?!’ He sat up and started to punch his pillow; he huffed, ‘stupid Yitao and him being all nice to everyone!!’

After repeatedly hitting his pillow, he eventually tired himself out. He flopped on his bed, and again, rested his cheek on his pillow. He closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath. He fell asleep quickly.

About an hour later, the rest of XII came home. “Hurry up and take a shower guys,” Sehan said, closing the door behind him, “we have practice tomorrow at 8am.”

Xiuchen yawned, rubbing his eyes. “Okay.”

Yitao rushed to his and Baekyeol’s shared room; he opened the door slightly seeing a sleeping figure. He bit the inside of his cheek, before entering. He closed the door behind him, gently, and approached Baekyeol at his bed. Yitao inspected him, and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

‘He must be exhausted.’

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

“Oh good morning!” The maknae of Hurricane, Jaeyong, bowed towards his seniors, greeting them a good morning. The XII did that same, greeting the maknae, “we just got done so, the dance room is all yours.”

“Thanks Jaeyong.”

“Where are your team --” Joonxing was cut off when he saw the door open, revealing the other four members of Hurricane, “opp, there you all are.”

“Good morning!” Hurricane’s leader, Hyunki, bowed towards them, “we are all done.”

“Great,” Sehan thanked them, “Don’t forget to drink some water or coconut water...rest for abit, then shower.”

“Aw,” Hurricane’s main vocalist, Namkyu, went over and wrapped his arm around the much shorter, Sehan, “you are always so caring! I love it!”

“Yah,” Jongsoo stepped between them, “thats great and all, but please refrain from stepping too close to my boyfriend.”

“Oh, yeah...right, you are with him.” Namkyu sighed, “I feel bad, Sehan. If ever, I’ll be glad to replace his spot.” He gestured with his thumb at Jongsoo.

“Why you little --”

“That is a nice offer Namkyu,” Sehan pulled his boyfriend back, “but I love my boyfriend the way he is...even though he is sometimes a numbnut.”

“So, with that,” Yongsook, their lead dancer, pulled Namkyu back by the ear, pinching it hard, “leave him alone. Besides, you are disrespecting our seniors.”

“Namkyu, just stop being an idiot, please.” Youngnam, the main rapper, signed out, as he crossed his arms together, “you are sorta embarrassing us.”

“Lets go,” Jaeyong started, “they have practice to do for their EP.”

“Alright, lets go.” Hyunki said, “see you guys later! Practice hard.”

“Bye.” XII entered the dance room, with Baekyeol closing the door behind him. Sehan went over to the stereo and grabbed his ipod.

“We will just warm up, then practice our routine.”

“For which song?” Xiuchen asked, rubbing his eyes again.

“For the ‘Far East Agent’ song.” Sehun searched for the song in his ipod, “then after, we have to vocal practice.”

“Okay.” Both Joonxing and Xiuchen said in unison. Baekyeol smiled.

‘So cute.’

“Okay guys, lets do this.”

They did their warm up song, more in particular, their song from their first album. They practiced their warm up for a good half hour, before Sehan told them to get a quick drink before they practiced for their real song. Jongsoo collapsed on the floor, fanning himself, while Xiuchen did the same. Baekyeol watched as Joonxing went over to the side, grabbing two water bottles; he handed Xiuchen his little water bottle that he packed for the youngest.

“Thank you!” Xiuchen beamed, before leaning up to kiss the other on the cheek. The visual vocalist sighed. It was just too cute.

“Baekyeol,” the said boy looked to his left, seeing Yitao handing him a bottle of water, “here is some water.”

“Oh...um, thanks.” He grabbed the water bottle, opening it as he turned away from him.

‘What in the world?’ Yitao glanced over at Jongsoo, who happened to see the whole thing. He shrugged, unsure himself what was going on with the visual vocalist. Jongsoo then stood up and headed over to Sehan.

“Sehan,” he said in a whispered tone, “Baekyeol.”

“Hm?” He looked over seeing Baekyeol sitting by himself near the large panes of mirrors. He then glanced over at Yitao, staring at Baekyeol with a worried expression, “Okay. I’ll talk with him.” Sehan moved passed his boyfriend, and made his way over to Baekyeol. He sat down right next to him, nudging his shoulder against him. “Hey,” he gave a small smile, “what is up with you?”

“Nothing.”

“Baekyeol, you know that isn’t going to fly with me.”

“It is nothing, so just drop it...please? I just want to practice and go home.”

“Well, with your attitude...you are just going to drag yourself. Now, what is wrong?”

Baekyeol shook his head; he sighed, “Why is it hard?”

“What is hard? The dance routine?”

“No...why is...i-is -- you know what, nevermind,” He got up, “lets just continue with practice.” Before Sehan could call out Baekyeol, he started to walk away. The leader bit his cheek and glanced over at Jongsoo. With a dejected expression, Jongsoo knew that Baekyeol didn’t tell their leader what was wrong. Sehan made his way over to Jongsoo.

“He didn’t tell me...but I’m sure you and I both know what is going on.”

“That Baekyeol likes Yitao?” Jongsoo nodded, “yup.”

“Good that we are on the same page.” He sighed, “Baekyeol is so sad...”

“Well, he has been making some advances...I think Yitao is just being a .”

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Throughout the whole day, Baekyeol was nothing, but distant. Even through the weeks, he would usually stick with Xiuchen or Sehan for most of the time, leaving Yitao a bit confused as to why Baekyeol was being so distant from him. He asked Jongsoo about it, but the other decided to keep quiet about it, and played it dumb.

After 3 weeks of distance, XII were called in their CEO’s office. Unsure what was going on, they entered the office of their CEO. Once Sehan knocked, they were quickly called in.

“Ah, great.” The CEO of BIG THREE Entertainment, nodded his head towards them. “Boys, you remember Circusdella?”

“Yes.” The boys said.

“They are preparing for their mini album right now...and they were hoping that you six would feature in their songs. A total of six songs for the each of you. I know it will conflict with your EP promos, but we will just delay the EP. Just for a couple of weeks.”

‘Each one of us will be with one of them?’ Baekyeol tighten his lips, not really liking the idea.

“So, this is the list. Sehan, you and Miok will being doing the first song, then the second through fifth song will have you guys with them...meaning the second song will feature Jongsoo, the next, Yitao and so forth with all four of them...then the last song, Baekyeol,” he turned his direction at the visual vocalist, “you and Qi will do the last song together.”

“O-Okay.”

“Great. I’ll send you guys to Caramel Cuppo Entertainment tomorrow, and you guys will get started in singing for practice,” he nodded, “okay?”

Sehan nodded, “Yes.”

“Great, now you guys are excused from your practices, and go back to the dorms. Rest for tomorrow.”

With that, XII left the building, and back to their dorms. Just like before, Baekyeol sat right next to Yitao, but wouldn’t say anything to him. It started to bother the other greatly. His best friend wasn’t speaking with him. ‘Was it something that I said? But I don't’ remember saying anything disrespectful...was it something that I did? Or...’ A sigh escaped from his lips, ‘I don’t know what I did, but I’m going to ask...it is freaking’ killing me!’ He turned to face Baekyeol, really missing the interaction with him.

After an hour, they reached their dorms. Just like always, Sehan instructed them to take a shower, while he prepares dinner. “Sehan,” Jongsoo said, sitting on the stool, “you are so motherly.”

“What?”

“You are like the perfect wife.”

“Wife?!” Sehan wanted to throw the knife he was holding at him, “why the hell would you say that?!”

“Because you take care of us!” Jongsoo smiled, “and I am the oh so loving husband.” he turned towards Baekyeol, who was sitting right next to him, “my son, you are so adorable!” He hugged him tightly.

“Stop it.” Baekyeol gently pushed the other away.

“Stop bothering him, Jongsoo, and help me with dinner.” Sehan gestured him to come over and help. Jongsoo groaned, but hopped off the stool regardless. Baekyeol watched as the two prepared dinner together; even though Sehan would scold the other for his antics, at the end of the day, he still loved Jongsoo dearly. He gave a slight frown when Sehan gave Jongsoo a sweet kiss on the lips, both chuckling at each other.

“I’ll be in my room.” Baekyeol said softly, not really expecting Sehan and Jongsoo to hear. However, both looked up, seeing how depressed Baekyeol was being.

“This won’t be good for Baekyeol’s health if he keeps up like this,” Jongsoo informed, “maybe we should let Yitao...you know, know about it...so they can live happily ever after. It is actually killing me to see Baekyeol like that...and I’m sure Yitao likes him too...right?”

Sehun hummed. “Hm,” he shook his head in response, “even though...I love Baekyeol and Yitao...still, they should figure it out themselves.”

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Baekyeol pulled off his sweatshirt, and smoothed out the t-shirt he was wearing; he laid on his bed, letting his cheek rest against the mattress.

He heard the door open, and quickly he closed his eyes.

“Baekyeol.”

‘Ugh, Yitao...’ Baekyeol thought before snuggling in his sheets.

“Baekyeol, I really need to talk to you,” Yitao approached his bedside, and sat on his bed, “like now.”

“I’m tired.” He turned over to his side, away from Yitao, but the young Panda pulled him back.

“No, right now.”

Baekyeol clicked his tongue when he was being turned over; now laying on his back, he blushed when seeing Yitao hovering over him. “We are going to talk, now,” when Baekyeol didn’t respond, Yitao continued, “why...are you not talking to me? Did I do something to you?”

“No.”

“Then why are you being so difficult?! You are being distant with me, and I don’t even know why!”

‘You don’t know --’ “Then you did nothing! Don’t worry about it.”

“But you are ignoring me...and I don’t like it.”

‘Glad to know that you are feeling what I’m feeling.’ Baekyeol didn’t respond, but pushed Yitao off from him. He stood up and quickly exited their shared room. Yitao sighed, throwing his hands up in the air in defeat.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

The next day, XII went over to Caramel Cuppo Entertainment to go over the songs with Circusdella. Baekyeol rubbed his eyes, feeling exhausted, considering he couldn’t get much sleep that night before. As they exited the van, they were quickly greeted by Caramel Cuppo Entertainment’s CEO.

“Welcome boys, to Caramel Cuppo Entertainment!”

“Thank you,” Sehan said in behalf of his group, “we are happy in working with the girls.”

“Great, they are all upstairs,” he gestured towards the door, “they are all excited to see you guys again.” They entered they elevator, and headed straight up to the voice recording studio. There they were greeted by the girls, who waved at them with excitement. “We are going to go over the music, then practice for abit, then we will practice all day tomorrow and for a week or so,then after, we will record the music, starting with Sehan and Miok.Then with Jongsoo, Yitao, Joonxing, and Xiuchen, then the last song will be Baekyeol and Qi.”

Qi glanced over at Baekyeol, looking at him up and down, before giving a soft scoff. The CEO continued saying that Sehan and Miok will started out with a popping intro, then gradually moving towards a ballad song at the end.

With that, the CEO left, and the group started to look over the parts. It was a productive day, but all Baekyeol wanted to do was go home. He didn’t like being near the girls at all, especially with Yitao talking with them so eagerly.

After hours of work, Sehan suggested to go home, and pick up tomorrow. They all agreed, especially Baekyeol. “Great work today,” he nodded his head, “we will head back now --”

“Wait! What about dinner?” Ring asked, “remember? You said ‘raincheck’?”

“Oh...right, um, maybe not today,” he briefly glanced at Baekyeol, “despite that we have this going on, I’m still going to make my boys practice the dance for our EP.”

“Wow, so harsh.”

“Nothing wrong with my pushing my boys a little bit. I like them to be perfect.”

“Hm,” Ring gave a nod, but disappointed that her girls and XII couldn’t hang out, once again, “alright.”

“Yeah, so,” Sehan turned around, gesturing his boys to head out the door, “we will see you tomorrow.” With that, XII left the company, and back in their van. Joonxing questioned as to why they couldn’t hang out with Circusdella, since he and the rest know that they put on a pause with their own EP, “I didn’t want to say ‘no’...so I turned them down --”

“By lying.” Jongsoo chuckled.

“I just didn’t want to say ‘no’ out like that...plus, um,” he knew that Baekyeol wouldn’t really have a good time. Through the whole day, he saw what was causing Baekyeol to be all depressed. Not just because Baekyeol has feelings for other, but also the fact that Yitao’s attention is gravitated towards the girls. He fully understood it now. Baekyeol was jealous, “besides...it will be nice for all of us to rest.” With a nod, he rested his head against his boyfriend’s shoulder.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Through the weeks, both XII and Circusdella, practiced their vocals, and eventually made it to the recording session. Baekyeol and Pudding were the last ones to use the recording room, however, it was a bit difficult for Baekyeol to concentrate. Whenever he would work with the other, Pudding would give a bit of an attitude, rolling her eyes at him, as if she was doubting his abilities.

“Guys, how about a break?” Sehan said in the intercom for Baekyeol and Pudding to hear, “we are just not getting the right...tone,”he sighed out as he rubbed his fingers against his temple, “or rather yet, you two practice a bit more...we will be right back.” Sehan stood up with Jongsoo, who gave a look of ‘don’t give up’. Baekyeol sighed, grabbing his lyric sheet from the stand.

Pudding did the same, also irritated it. “Seriously, you and I have been in here for 4 hours -- almost 5!”

‘I know that...’

“Why can’t you get this right?”

Baekyeol looked up from his sheet, looking straight at the other. “Excuse me?”

Pudding crossed her arms, “Clearly, it is you that is not getting this right. I’m hitting my notes perfectly.”

“I don’t remember hearing Sehan say that.”

“He doesn’t have to say it. I know he is thinking it.”

‘What the fu --’ “And how do you know what my leader is thinking? Are you telepathic?”

She scoffed. “I just know so.”

‘This .’ “I am doing fine on what I’m doing. Your voice and mine aren’t in sync with each other, that is all!”

“Then match it up with mine! This is my group’s mini album, so you have to make it good, because it will rest on us!”

“How dare you! Are you questioning my abilities as a singer?! You better check it, I have been in this industry longer than you have sweetheart. You better remember that you are talking to a senior and one of the top bands in this generation.”

“Please, you are just a visual...you are nothing. You just stand there and be pretty --”

With that, he slapped the other across the face hard, causing Pudding to fall against one of the seats.

“Baekyeol!”

The said person turned around, seeing Yitao opening the door to the recording studio box. “God -- Baekyeol, what the hell?!” He knelt down at the other, checking to make sure that she didn’t hurt herself that bad, “Baekyeol!” He raised his voice, shocking the visual vocalist. He has seen Yitao getting mad plenty of times, but not one where he raises his voice, and directs it right at him. “That was uncalled for, Baekyeol!”

“B-but, she...s-she --”

“Apologize now! What the hell were you doing?!” He picked up Pudding, placing her on her feet, “That was really uncalled for!”

“How would you know?! You weren’t here!”

“I saw what you did...that was uncalled for.”

Baekyeol started to feel himself shake in place; he tighten his hands into fists, and stormed out from the recording box. As he opened the door leading to the outside, he bumped into Joonxing. “Baekyeol, wha -- what's wrong?”

“I hate Yitao so much!!” He screamed, before running out. Joonxing was taken back, and quickly went inside the recording studio, “Baekyeol is running out! Just what the heck happened?!”

“Just leave him...he needs to cool off.” Yitao sighed, brushing his hair back.

“But what happened?”

“That son of a struck me!” Pudding yelled, rubbing her cheek with her hand, “I will definitely tell my manager about this, and let him notify your company about your Baekyeol!”

Yitao turned around, “Please, don’t...I’ll talk with him...Baekyeol has been under the weather lately so…for more than a week, so it is obvious something is bothering him, and it is effecting his work.”

Pudding gritted her teeth, and scoffed. “Whatever…”

“I’ll just tell Sehan that we have to reschedule this another day...I’m sorry about this.”

She didn’t respond, but instead exited out of the studio, slamming the door shut. Joonxing scratched the back of his neck, “Crap, we might get a scolding tomorrow…and it will be 100% our fault...you saw right? What Baekyeol did?”

“I did...hm, I really need to talk to him now...this is so unlike him! I’m going to go find him,” he started to walk passed Joonxing, “tell Sehan that the recording for the last song would have to be rescheduled.”

“Hm.”

Yitao ran out, turning left on the hallway. ‘He couldn’t have gone that far,’ as he passed by the large windows, he saw Baekyeol outside, running down the sidewalk, ‘the hell?! He runs fast!’ With that, he started to pick up his pace.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Baekyeol ran outside, but hid in a more secluded area in Caramel Cuppo’s building. He sat in what he thought was a rest area for the idols, a place for them to have some air when the weather is nice.

He sighed, and sat on the bench; he rested his head against the table, biting his lips. ‘We are going to be in so much trouble...because of me. Yitao can't even defend me...he doesn't even know the whole story,’ He let out a shaky exhale, “damn it...”

“Well, that isn’t nice...to curse like that,” Baekyeol jumped, looking up at the main source of the voice. He was a Blonde fellow, and a handsome one at that. He smiled at Baekyeol, before nodding his head towards him, “sorry for bothering you,” he gestured towards the table, “may I sit?”

“Um, sure -- wait, your the soloist, Kangdae, right?”

The Blonde lit up, “yes that is me, and you are Baekyeol from Big Three,” The visual vocalist nodded, “ah,” he extended his hand outwards, “it is nice to finally meet you in person.”

“Likewise…”

As they shook hands, Kangdae continued, “I heard that you and your group are here to be featured in Circusdella’s mini album.”

“Erm, yeah…”

“How is it going?”

“Honestly, not so good. I think that I kinda ruined it, maybe a lot.”

“Oh?”

Baekyeol slumped over the table, “I slapped Qi across the face...because she started to disrespect me...a-and it felt as she was questioning my abilities as an idol.”

“Oh...I’m sorry, in behalf of Qi, I apologize in what she did.”

“Now, I know she is going to report it to her manager, and the CEO, and the CEO is going to inform BIG THREE. And it is me who is going to be blamed. As someone who is in a group longer than Circusdella, I should have been the bigger person. Circusdella are like young kids...of course they want to do well and be shining like the rest of the idols...”

Kangdae got up and sat right next to Baekyeol, patting him on the shoulder. “Don’t worry, just cool off, and I’m sure Qi is going to cool off as well.”

Baekyeol tried to cool off, but words that Qi told him were still fresh in his mind. It hurt no doubt, and it was a touchy topic for him. Being labeled as the visual was hard for him; Baekyeol has been seeing forums of anti-fans, talking negative about him, and even questioning his abilities as a singer and dancer. Another set of problems to add onto his list. The worst part was that they too think that he is just a pretty face, and is nothing much after that. “I’m not just a pretty face...I really don’t like it when people tell me that. I get that already from some fans...I’m the face of the group, but I can sing and dance just like my teammates.”

“I know you can.”

“Maybe not as good as Jongsoo or Sehan in dancing…o-or maybe not as high as Xiuchen or Joonxing when they sing...and I maybe slow in rapping…”

“But really, XII wouldn’t be XII without the other...which is you. I’ve heard you sing, and I’ve seen you dance too. Heck, I was even in your concert those months ago,” he chuckled, “so you are good, just like your teammates. Please don’t let Qi’s words hurt you...I think she is just nervous being with you...and her words accidently went in the wrong place.” He sighed, “trust me, it happened to me, and there was a bit of a misunderstanding. But she apologized at the end. I think she has a sense of perfectionism in her, she likes to be perfect in what she does.” Baekyeol bit the inside of his cheek. He lowered his head, as he fumbled with his fingers. “You are more than a pretty face.” Kangdae said, patting his head this time, “so forget about the words of other people. Instead, I think you should prove them wrong.”

Baekyeol took in what the other said, nodding his head. ‘Yeah.’ “Thanks.”

Kangdae smiled. “Glad that I could help --erm, or rather give somewhat advice.” He scratched the back of his head.

“No, no, you did help,” Baekyeol smiled, “I feel a bit better now…” ‘Somewhat better.’

Just then, both jumped at the loud voice that called out for Baekyeol. “There you are!! Christ!” Yitao ran towards them, grabbing Baekyeol’s wrist, trying to pull him up from his seat, “I was looking for you! I thought you left the company grounds, so I went over to the streets a-and you were here the whole time?!” he glanced at Kangdae, raising his eyebrow, “Kangdae?”

“Whoa, it’s Yitao,” he nodded, “nice to meet --”

“What are you doing here with Baekyeol?”

“ -- you...huh? I just came out here for a break, and I saw him sulking…so we talked.”

Yitao scrunched up his face, as if disgusted. “Are you sure?”

“Of course.” Kangdae replied, “he was feeling down, so we talked.”

The young Panda slowly released his grip on Baekyeol, letting his hand drop down on his side. ‘Baekyeol is willing to talk to someone else, but not his best friend…’

“I have to go,” Kangdae stood up, “but it was nice talking with you Baekyeol, and meeting you,” he directed his direction towards Yitao, “have a good day now.” With that, the Blonde soloist walked away, entering the building through the side door.

“Yitao, you really --”

“Lets go.” Yitao said, a bit too cold. He turned around, and walked passed the visual vocalist, “We are rescheduling the recording for another day.”

“O-Okay.”

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

As the two entered the van, it was quiet on the way back. Sehan was sitting in the front, and he turned around in his seat. “Baekyeol, I was told by Joonxing that Yitao saw you slap Qi.” Baekyeol bit his lip, but gave a small nod. Sehan sighed, rubbing his forehead. “Why did you do that? Now Caramel Cuppo will have thoughts about us -- you should have been more professional, Baekyeol.”

“I’m sorry, but she disrespected me, and I’m her senior --”

“Be as it may...you could have handled it differently instead of slapping her across the face like that. The company might call Boss and scold us...I’m greatly disappointed in you, Baekyeol.”

The visual vocalist felt his throat close; he lowered his head, trying to prevent tears from falling. It was true. He could have handled it differently, but instead did it a different way. The most unprofessional way possible, and one that could ruin XII’s reputation a bit.

It was silent in the ride back once again, and Yitao took the opportunity to look at Baekyeol. He felt bad for the other, seeing him now quietly crying to himself.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Once they arrived, Baekyeol rushed to the building where they lived, but instead of heading to the elevator, he quickly took the stairs.

“W-Why is Baekyeol taking the stairs?” Xiuchen looked over at Joonxing, “he knows that we live in the 25th floor!”

“Just let him be,” Sehan said, grabbing the bags, “he will tire himself out...and I think he just wants to be by himself. Lets just head to the room, and shower...eat, and head to bed.”

“Yes…” Xiuchen still worried for the other. Sehan, Joonxing, and Xiuchen headed towards the elevators, while Jongsoo pulled back Yitao.

“I have to talk to you.” Yitao raised an eyebrow, unsure what his groupmate wanted, but nonetheless, nodded. Jongsoo pulled him over to the side, a bit more secluded from the people at the desk.

“What do you need to talk --”

“Okay, this is not what happened today -- well, scratch that, it might be for what happened today...Baekyeol...Baekyeol has been feeling a bit depressed, right?”

“Well...yeah.”

“And I know why,” he shifted a bit in his stance, “just to get it out in the open, and Sehan will probably hit me for this since we made a promise not to intervene, but I just can’t stand it anymore. From what I’ve seen, and I’m pretty sure I’m hitting it right, Baekyeol likes you --”

“I know.”

“ -- so, I think he is...wait...what did you say?”

Yitao his dry lips. “I know...that Baekyeol likes me.”

It took awhile, but Jongsoo furrowed his brow, confused. “You are telling me...that you knew that Baekyeol has a freakin’ crush on you?! Then why the hell are you and him not together?!”

Yitao cleared his throat a bit. “I...was...kinda, well...I kinda want him to tell me his feelings.”

Jongsoo punched his much taller friend on the shoulder, “the hell you want to do that?! Baekyeol has been gloomy! You saw him! He has been depressed! I may not know all of the details, but I know for sure that Baekyeol has been wondering why didn’t you approach him by now! You would have to be blind as a bat if you didn’t see those signs that Baekyeol was showing! Those small advances! You aren’t blind! And you like him too, right?! If you know, and you like him too, you confess! You just don't stand there and ignore it!!”

“I-I know, I thought that it would be kinda cute if Baekyeol confessed to me...himself --”

“Just why?! You’re the one that is going to put it in!!”

“Wha? Put what in?”

“Tch, nevermind...Yitao, I saw Baekyeol really angry one time, and it was the time when we were in Wonder Musica...you were talking with Circusdella, and Baekyeol sat there, all angry and he was staring at you guys. I didn’t think of it much, but I now see that he was jealous. Maybe...because your attention was directed at the girls, and only them.”

“But I was talking to them...I was being nice! How can Baek --”

“Maybe Baekyeol is the type that likes to have...the person he is crushing on...to have all the attention on him, ya know?”

Yitao brushed his hair back. He didn’t really think that Baekyeol was the actual type to be jealous of something like that. He was just making small talk, and encouraging the new girl group because he knew what it felt like to be the new kid on the block. XII was there once, and with having a stamp on them as EXO’s children on them, they knew that they had to be good to make their parents proud; good, but different. In a second, a thought struck the other. “Then why wasn’t Baekyeol angry at me when I made small talk with Soojin...or any of CODE’s female members? Hm? Or with A-H?”

Jongsoo thought about it, but when he did, he realized that he didn’t have an answer. He scratched the back of his neck. “I don’t know what to tell you, Yitao...maybe at that time, Baekyeol’s feelings for you didn’t form fully, ya know?” he patted his friend on the shoulder, “and now...Baekyeol emotions is effecting his work. Boss might be mad at us, especially, Sehan, since he is our leader. If Boss finds out that Sehan is not...well you know, keeping us in line, then he will get a scolding...just, talk to Baekyeol...you like him right?”

“Dude...I’ve be crushing on Baekyeol since we were kids.”

The other’s eyes widen. “You what?” he punched him again, “the hell man?! For that long? Really?! And you didn’t even show any advances? What is seriously wrong with you…”

“Like I said, when I found out that Baekyeol was showing advances, I knew that he liked me, and I thought that it would be cute if Baekyeol told me --”

“I'm gunna give you a little scenario. What if Baekyeol found someone else? Hm? If Baekyeol didn’t have a crush on you now, and he had someone else, someone could have been holding onto Baekyeol right now...and not you. How would you feel?” Yitao didn’t answer, but knew that Jongsoo was right. If Baekyeol stopped having feelings for him, he could have lost him. “You maybe a slow panda, but seriously...it seems like this was a game to you.”

“Game?”

“You liked Baekyeol, but you waited for him to confess...I-I just don’t get it, Yitao. I really don’t. When I realized that I liked Sehan, I went all out in professing my love...you remember...I sang him a love song in front of millions of people...and Xiuchen, him being the submissive looking one, he professed his love, even though you and I both know that Joonxing did first, but look at our innocent baby Bun...he professed his love just like me. And here is you…crushing on his since we were children, and you are playing the waiting game. Waiting for Baekyeol to come to you and profess his love to you. Dude, he happy that Baekyeol didn't give up on you...” Jongsoo sighed, backing up from the other, “talk to Baekyeol now...he might not have feelings for you anymore, or I don’t know, but talk to him...and help him fix his attitude because it is going to affect his work." With that, Jongsoo turned around, and headed back to the elevators.

Yitao knew that he had to follow Jongsoo’s orders. He turned and took the stairs.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Knowing Baekyeol well, the visual vocalist told Yitao numerous times that his favorite spot was the roof of their dorm building. It was the overview that he fell in love with. He could oversee the city, and its lights. Baekyeol liked it especially when it is nighttime, and the air is still warm. That was his favorite.

As Yitao opened the door to the roof, just as he suspected, Baekyeol was on the roof, leaning against the railing, looking at the city in front of him. He closed the door behind him quietly, and made his way over to the other. Once he was side by side the other, Baekyeol jumped; he tried to move away, but Yitao let his hand wrap around the visual vocalist’s waist, pulling him closer to him. A blush formed on Baekyeol’s cheek, but once again, tried to wiggle out of the other’s grasp.

“Stop moving,” Yitao said, “we are going to talk.” Baekyeol sighed; he lowered his head, looking at the lights below them. It was quiet between them, until Yitao spoke once more. “I know that you aren’t feeling like your usual self...it’s because you are depressed...a-and I know why.”

‘He knows why...’

“It’s because I have been ignoring your small advances...that and...now that Jongsoo explained it...I see that I am an idiot.”

“Wait...you knew,” Baekyeol pushed back from the taller, “you know that I was...you saw my advances?”

“Of course, everyone did...as Jongsoo put it, I would have to be blind as a bat not see what you were doing,” The more Baekyeol started to be confused that he let Yitao continue, “really, what I’m trying to say is that I’ve noticed them, but the reason why I didn’t pursue was because...I...kinda wanted you to confess to me instead.”

Baekyeol pushed away from the other, now having a good distance between them. “You knew that I liked you, and you waited?”

“Well, yeah. I mean, really, who said that I have to be the one to confess?”

“Everyone!!”

“Who is everyone?”

“You -- s-so, you knew...you did see my advances…” Baekyeol blushed once again, “you saw --”

“Yes, Baekyeol, I did...I was just --”

“You were teasing me or something?”

“What? No! No, I wasn’t teasing  you or anything, it was just something that I kinda thought at the time would be adorable to see. I kinda wanted you to say that you liked me. Hm, but I didn’t think you would go out for this long --” Yitao couldn’t finish before Baekyeol pushed him hard, hitting his chest with his balled up hands.

“How dare you do that! Seriously? Are you dumb?!” Baekyeol wiped his eyes; he felt as if he was being played, “seriously?!”

“Okay, I understand that you are angry --”

“No, really?” He said sarcastically, “the guy that I’ve likes for months now, knew that I was making some small advances to show him that I have a crush on him...and here you are, saying that you knew about it, but instead of telling me or something, you let it slide, and pretended not to know...because you wanted me to make the first move.”

“Like I said, why does it have to be me that has to make the first move? You liked me, then why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s because I wanted...w-wanted you to make the first move…” Baekyeol bit his lip, now hearing that what he was saying was slightly idiotic. He lowered his head. ‘Yitao is right...if I liked him, I should have flat out told him...instead of doing it this way...’ A sigh escaped from his lips, he felt as if he wanted to cry.

Yitao bit his lip, but pulled Baekyeol into a hug. “Okay,” he whispered against the other’s soft hair, “I guess you and I...we were a bit stupid. I’ve liked you for a long time Baekyeol...since we were kids.”

‘That long?’

“Um, so...I’ve been crushing you for that long...but I didn’t think you would have seen me as dating material...and we are practically like brothers, so I didn’t know if it would have been weird for you,” Baekyeol didn’t say anything, but instead felt Yitao's heart beat, “s-so, I’ll just flat out say it...I love you a lot, Baekyeol!” Yitao hugged Baekyeol tighter than before.

Baekyeol felt his heart beat, more rapidly; his cheeks burned, and his mind started to spin. Regardless, he let out a small smile. His gripped Yitao’s sweatshirt tight in his hands, and buried his face against the other’s chest.

“I love you too, Yitao.” He mumbled against his chest. He looked up, now staring at young Panda’s eyes. Baekyeol’s eyes sparkled, wondering if Yitao was going to place a kiss on his lips. Instead, he felt Yitao pull back, grabbing his hand.

“We should get back in now...the others might worry.”

The visual vocalist could have sworn a vein popped. “You ruined my fantasy, Yitao!”

“Huh?”

“I was expecting some sort of kiss or something!! Just like in the movies! When two people profess their love, they kiss afterwards!!”

“Oh?”

“Yes, ‘oh’! God, you are so stupid sometimes, I can't even!!”

“Oh…” Yitao chuckled softly, bringing the other close to him, “you are so cute. Don’t worry Baekyeol,” he leaned down, close to Baekyeol’s ear, “I’ll give it to you all night long.” Baekyeol’s eyes widen, letting his face turn completely red. Laughter escaped from Yitao’s lips, knowing very well what the other was thinking, “Oh my god!! Your face!!” He continued to laugh, while Baekyeol puffed his cheeks. He slapped the young Panda on the chest, feeling self-conscious.

He stomped away, but Yitao pulled him back into a back hug. “I was just kidding...maybe. We will talk about it more in the future.”

“Okay, convo...over.”

“Okay, okay,” he released his grip, and turned Baekyeol around, “I just want to say again that I do love you...Baekyeol. A whole lot...I’m just sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner.”

Baekyeol’s shoulders slumped down, but tried to give a warm smile. “I’m sorry too...I should have been forward -- more forward with my feelings. I should have told you earlier.”

“We are both at fault, lets just keep it at that.”

“Hm.”

Yitao let out a small chuckle. “We should get back inside.” He grabbed Baekyeol’s hand, and led him to the door. He opened it, but before they entered, Yitao turned around, and quickly gave Baekyeol a quick kiss on the lips, “there will be more in the future.” He beamed like an idiot, and pulled in a dazed Baekyeol inside.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

As the two went back, everyone was waiting for them in the living room. Sehan stood up, crossing his arms over his chest. “Where have you two been?”

“He has been worried.” Joonxing said, with a chuckle.

“Sorry, but we...talked.” Yitao replied, closing the door behind him.

“Well?” Xiuchen asked, in which the two tilted their heads in the same direction.

“‘Well’ what?” Baekyeol raised his eyebrow.

“Are you two together now?” Jongsoo rolled his eyes, “god, it is like speaking with children or something.”

“Oh, yes we are!” Yitao beamed, and grabbed a hold of Baekyeol’s hand, raising it up high, “We are together now!!”

Baekyeol blushed; he and Yitao were together now. ‘Is this a dream? Or...’ He glanced up at the other, seeing him laughing at their teammates. Yitao glanced down, tilting his head.

“Whats wrong?”

“N-Nothing.” He stood up straight, “nothing.”

Sehan smiled. “Well, if everything is settled, we will head off to bed. Dinner is on the table, and some of the food are in the microwave. Glad that you two are together now.” He said to himself; he grabbed Jongsoo’s hand, “have a good dinner.” With that, he motioned the other two to head off to bed.

Yitao headed over to the kitchen, and heated up some of the food that Sehan left over. “I’ll take care of it,” Yitao nodded, “take a seat.” Baekyeol slowly nodded, and sat on the stool. He rested his hands on the counter as he watched Yitao gather the plates and utensils. He placed the bowl and chopsticks in front of Baekyeol, and quickly got the food from the microwave. “There,” Yitao smiled, “Sehan’s special...well, soup filled with vegetables and slices of meat. But at least it is our favorite.” The young Panda made his way over to Baekyeol and sat right next to him.

They started to eat, a bit too silently. It wasn’t until Baekyeol confessed that he did slap Qi on the cheek due to her disrespecting him. “And I just couldn’t hold it...I know that it was the wrong action to do, but I couldn’t help it, and I got mad. I already have some fans thinking that I’m just a ‘pretty face’ and I am basically nothing.”

“Where did you see that?”

“On the internet?” Baekyeol sighed out, “it is hard being an idol knowing that you have some people that hates you…”

“So,” Yitao placed his chopsticks down, “that is what happened.”

“Hm...yeah. I just got ticked off...when she said that I’m not -- or she implied that I am not good enough. It hurts, like no one wants to hear that. That is probably one of the last things you want to hear. So, I lost it,” Baekyeol tighten his lips, “so, yeah...you and Sehan did have the right to get angry with me.” He let out a weak chuckle.

Yitao bit the inside of his cheek, understanding what happened. ‘I would be angry too to be honest.’ He leaned over, resting his head on top of Baekyeol’s. “I wouldn’t blame ya...I’m sorry for snapping at you though. I was just surprised seeing you hit her on the face...and I was thinking, that isn’t my Baekyeol. Why would he do that...then I had to aid more for Qi because --”

“Because she is a girl?”

“Well, if it was a boy, I would have done the same...it was just more of...I don’t know, she is a rookie, a baby. So, I had to help the ‘baby’.”

“Hm…”

“But what you did...was on impulse...I am sure that you won’t do it again, right?”

“Of course not...I’m not that dumb.”

“I know,” Yitao nuzzled his head against the other’s head, “I’m sure we are going to go back tomorrow for the recording...so, you know that you have to apologize, right?”

“I know...and I will.”

“And for what other people are saying...just don’t pay attention to them. Tough skin is one of the things that we need to have as idols. We can’t let others put us down. We just can’t, or else it will affect us and our performance.”

“I know...Kangdae told me that. Or well, implied it.”

“Yeah, no more talking to other people, please.”

“Hu? What? Why not?”

“Just ‘cause.”

Baekyeol furrowed his brow, ‘don’t tell me --’ “You were jealous of me with Kangdae earlier?”

“No, I wasn’t.”

“You were!” Baekyeol turned around in his seat, facing towards Yitao, “you didn’t like the idea of me with him, huh?!”

“Of course I didn’t! Erm, it is just that he is way older than you...and it is just weird.”

“You are one year older than me, stupid.”

“That is different! Okay, lets go back to eating, tomorrow is a big day!” Yitao grabbed his chopsticks, and started to eat his food, stuffing his face until he looked like a chipmunk. However, for Baekyeol, he smiled.

‘I guess we are two jealous people.’ He let out a sigh, before resuming back in his eating.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

The next  day, XII went back to Caramel Cuppo Entertainment for Baekyeol’s rescheduled recording. The CEO of Caramel Cuppo heard what happened, and immediately ,Baekyeol apologized what happened, taking the full blame of it. The CEO understood, and accepted his apology in behalf of Circusdella.

“And, I know what really happened too...Qi informed me afterwards that she was the one that provoked you. So, I also apologize in behalf of Qi. I assure you that her behavior will be careful monitored.”

“O-Oh, that won’t be necessary...we were just both frustrated that we weren’t getting the recording right.”

“Hm, still...disrespecting a senior won’t be overlooked,” he gestured towards the elevator, “please.”

XII, along with the CEO, went up to the recording studio floor. The CEO left XII to their recording, and went off to his business that he had to take care of. Sehan informed the others to wait by the waiting area, while he accompanies Baekyeol to the recording studio.

“I’ll come too.” Yitao said, back hugging Baekyeol tightly. Joonxing and Xiuchen tilted their heads to the side.

“For sure, if Yitao was a dog, his dog ears and tail will be wagging like this,” Xiuchen wagged his finger around, letting out a soft chuckle. Joonxing agreed, smiling as well at the newly formed couple.

“Have fun Baekyeol, at the recording.” Joonxing called out, as he, Xiuchen, and Jongsoo gave ‘fighting’ poses at their visual vocalist.

“Thanks guys.” Baekyeol smiled, as he tugged Yitao along to follow Sehan. They eventually made it to the recording studio, and there was Qi, waiting patiently for her partner to come in. She looked up seeing Baekyeol, and stood up from her seat. She bowed towards her seniors.

“G-Good morning.”

“Hm...lets get started?” Baekyeol asked softly, as he grabbed the lyric sheet from the table. Qi nodded, and followed Baekyeol to the recording box. Before they could actually go in, Yitao made way over to Baekyeol, giving him a good luck kiss on the cheek.

“Do your best Love. I know you can do it, okay? Give it your all.” Qi’s jaw dropped when she witnessed the two interact. Baekyeol smiled, feeling more energized from 5 minutes ago. He pecked lips with the other, thanking him. The two glanced over at Qi, who blushed a bit. “You too, Qi...do your best.” He patted her on the head, before leaving the two to enter the recording studio.

“Okay, so --”

“You and Yitao are together?” Qi interrupted, which Baekyeol gave a slow nod, “for real?!”

“Um, yes?” ‘Why does she want to know? Does she not like...two guys together? Homophobic?'

Qi’s eyes widen, “I-I see. Erm, before we start, I just wanted to apologize face to face on what happened yesterday. I was out of line, and I shouldn’t have don’t that. I’m sorry.”

Baekyeol let out a small smile; he nodded. “I understand, and I forgive you. Hm, we were just frustrated...and you aren’t the only one who thinks that I’m just a ‘pretty face’.”

“H-huh?”

“Some anti-fans don’t think that I’m anything special...I am just there...and I am just a pretty face --”

“I-I was wrong! To say that to you! You are a great singer and dancer! I just...I think it is hard being the new kid on the block in the music industry. No one really knows who you are right off the bat...u-unlike you guys...your parents were one of the top idol groups right? So, it wasn’t hard for people to not to know who you are. We are brand new, and we have to hit it off right, or else people won’t like us,” Qi bit her lip, lowering her head a bit, “I just want to be known…”

The visual vocalist chuckled. “And you will be...it takes time. Sure, me and my friends were graced to be the kids of the famous EXO, but he also have to prove that we are different from our parents. We didn’t like being in their shadows...it was just too much, I guess, so we had to make sure that we stood out from the rest of them. Plus, the other groups that we have, Hurricane...CODE, 3B, A-H, and even Soojin, our soloist...they didn’t have famous parents...the reason why they are so well known today is because they made sure that they stood out from the other idols out there. Not because they came from BIG THREE...but it was themselves who made sure that are good. So, maybe people won’t know you today, or tomorrow...but in the future they will. You just have to give it time. And time is the key here.”

Qi nodded, understanding what her senior was saying. Once again, she apologized.

“It is fine,” Baekyeol said, extending his hand outwards, “lets just start over,” he gave a small smile, “I’m Park Baekyeol...I’m the sub-vocals in the group...as well as the visual. I am the 4th oldest in the group...and my mom is Baekhyun, while my dad is Chanyeol from EXO-K. Um...I’m an only child, so I consider my group and the others at BIG THREE as my older and younger siblings.” He let out a chuckle.

Qi smiled as she shook hands with Baekyeol. “Nice to meet you...Yao Qi is my name...I came from China...I came here to study, but music has been a big passion of mine. So, long story short, I went for an audition, courtesy of my friends, and I made it.”

“Well, congrats, Qi. I wish you and your girls great success.”

Qi nodded, trying her best not to tear up. “Thanks.”

“Now, with that out of the way, lets start with the recording?” Baekyeol looked over his sheet.

“Oh, and Baekyeol…”

“Yeah?”

“Since you are with Yitao...and I don’t mean this in a disrespectful way...I now consider you a rival.”

“H-Huh?!” Baekyeol’s jaw dropped in what the other said, “r-rival?!”

Qi nodded as if it was nothing. “Yup, because I like Yitao too.” She gave a playful smirk, “so you better watch your man.”

The visual vocalist gave an equal smirk, “whatever you say.” The two laughed, and decided to hurry in recording. In the mean time, Sehan and Yitao were watching from the other side, not knowing the conversation the two were having. Yitao tilted his head to the side. “I wonder what they were laughing about…”

Sehan shrugged. “Who knows, but at least they are being friendly, right?”

“Yeah. Thats true.” He smiled happily as he watched his Love and Qi start their recording.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After weeks of preparing for the MV’s, eventually Circusdella made their comeback with XII as their featured guests. The girls won a couple of awards, and XII were truly proud of them. Ring made sure that she thanked XII for helping and supporting them along the way.

With the helping of Circusdella, XII were able to focus on their own EP that they left on pause. They trained hard for their EP, and soon, they were at a point in making their comeback. As the group were in their own dressing rooms, looking over their recordings, Yitao’s parents came in.

“Good afternoon guys,” Yitao’s mother, Zitao, smiled brightly at the young boys, “glad to know that your EP recording is all finished...now it is time for the comeback teasers.” He clapped his hands together.

“I like that part.” Xiuchen bounced in his seat, “I like when we get haircuts and color our hair, it is just awesome!”

“Yup,” Jiaheng cleared his throat, “we will all be heading down to the hair studio to get your new looks, I guess you can say. Or at least see what hairstyles will fit all of you for the new concept.”

“Sweet,” Jongsoo got up from the seat, stretching out his body, “are we leaving now?”

“In a few minutes,” Jiaheng replied, checking his watch, “in the mean time, just wait here.”

“Okay!” XII said in unison. Zitao chuckled.

“Oh you six are just precious. Ah, it feels like only yesterday you six were just babies, and would watch us perform and practice. Time sure does fly...makes me wish I can actually turn back time. Hm...anyway, we will come back for you six...just rest here.”

With that, the two left the room, closing the door behind them gently. The six rested, Sehan with Jongsoo, who were having their own conversation, while Joonxing and Xiuchen were acting like a fluffy, sweet-tooth couple. On the couch, sat Baekyeol and Yitao, sitting at least a good 8 cm from each other. Baekyeol glanced over at Yitao, who was surprisingly staring right back him.

“W-What?”

Yitao gave a warm smile. “I’m just happy right now.”

“That we finished the EP?”

“No, that you are mine.”

A blush made its way over at Baekyeol’s cheeks; he let out a smile, and started to scoot closer to the other. Yitao placed his arm around Baekyeol shoulder, nuzzled his head on top of the other. He grabbed the visual vocalist’s hand with his right, playing with his fingers. The two started to talk quietly, and eventually, they were being stared at by their groupmates, with them not knowing.

Sehan smiled brightly at the two; he gestured over at Joonxing and Xiuchen, pointing at the door. They got the idea, and the four slowly made their way over to the door. Eventually, they went out, closing the door as quietly as possible.

There they left the newly formed couple,Yitao and Baekyeol, in their own little, loving world.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Le End.

Mistakes? Ignore them please~
 
NOTE(S):

Wonder Musica - equivalent to Show Champion

All Cameo(s) are Ulzzangs