family {JONGSOO}

EXO’s children short story collection

family 
Jongsoo & Kaisoo centric


fluffy, different ages (for today, Jongsoo in this fic is the oldest), & mention of mpreg


TT u TT a little happy birthday fic for my other son, jongsoo (LOL) - jan. 13.
( and i know that there is a fic that happens on jan 13. i think it is a kaisoo fic. im sure that is the one, because people told me it was sad and that they cried. i can’t do sad fics. by that i mean i can’t read them because i dont want to cry ^^; but i heard that it was really good too, so yay to that!! :D ...it was either kaisoo or another exo pairing ship...can’t remember...oh well!)


and to also celebrate Kyungsoo & Jongin’s birthdays. January babies xD. thought it would be cute to have Jan. 12-13-14 lol
anyway enjoy~


--- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) ---


little Jongsoo crawled on the floor, landing on his puffy pillow; he looked around wondering what were these colored round items floating in the ceiling, and these banners that hanged everywhere, especially a really big banner displayed over their flat screen television. He blinked, before sitting up, grabbing his toys to play with them.

“Oh, Kyungsoo, he is awake now.” Jongsoo looked up, blinking at the man now kneeling in front of him. “Hey, bud, awake now?” As the man picked him up, he looked around, noticing that he was being lifted up. Immediately, he looked at the man, before smiling, knowing very well who it was. 

Jongsoo giggled, patting the man’s face, almost to the point of hitting him hard on the nose. “Ah, Jongsoo, that hurt.” The man pouted. “Please don’t hurt papa.”

“Oh, you weren’t lying, huh, Jongin.” The said man, Jongin, looked over his shoulder, seeing the love of his life, Kyungsoo. “Jongin.” Kyungsoo said again, to hopefully get the other’s attention. “Is he awake or what?”

“Oh, y-yeah.” Jongin turned around, showing little Jongsoo. The younger stared at Kyungsoo before reaching out for him. “He woke up.” He said, handing Jongsoo over to him. 

“Ah, my little baby woke up huh?”

Jongin and Kyungsoo were still getting their apartment ready to celebrate the birthday of their son, Jongsoo. He was now turning one, and yet, there are still preparations needed to be done before their friends arrive. Both are a bit exhausted from yesterday, considering that they celebrated Kyungsoo’s birthday, along with Jongin and Jongsoo’s birthday with their families. Now they are preparing again for their friends, since yesterday, they couldn’t make it. Both parents are still a little bit new into the whole parenting situation, considering that they had Jongsoo when both were quite young; seventeen to be exact. They didn’t plan for it to happen; it was merely an accident.

However, that accident became a beautiful little boy.

They are very thankful in having a healthy baby boy, and even more thankful that their parents are now supportive of them. In the beginning, like some parents, were very disappointed in them for having premarital . They could have been those types of parents that would kick their child out of their house, feeling all embarrassed that their children had , or those that wouldn’t even help the baby, and let the kids learn a lesson; let them be hit with reality. Though, both Jongin and Kyungsoo’s well off, parents were nice enough to give them some money to get an apartment for the three of them, and even help with the baby expenses, as well as help with the baby as much as they can, while the two are in school finishing up with their studies.

Jongin and Kyungsoo are very lucky.

“Can you finish up the preparations? Please?” Kyungsoo asked, as he patted his little one on the back, trying his best to get him to sleep first. When Jongin didn’t respond, Kyungsoo tried again. “Jongin.”

“Huh? What?”

“I said, can you please finish up the preparations?” He gestured with his head to the kitchen area. “Food...please.”

“You hungry?”

“No, I -- you’re not listening.” Kyungsoo puffed his cheeks, much like a familiar neighbor of theirs does when he gets angry. “I said finish the preparations...the food still needs to be set. And everyone will be here soon.”

“Oh, oh! Right!” Jongin nodded. “Got it! You can count on me, Love!”

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow. “Sure.” He chuckled. “I believe in you.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) ---

“Okay, I guess papa can’t help in the kitchen anymore…” Jongin started to feel bad that he almost burnt the food, causing Kyungsoo to be slightly angry at him. Instead, Jongin is now in charge of Jongsoo. “Mama said that you need to take a quick little bath before everyone gets here.”

Jongsoo blinked, before laying his head on Jongin’s shoulder, nibbling on his shirt. “Hm.” 

‘Ew...drool...’ Jongin shivered a bit. ‘I’ll just change later.’ 

As Jongin did his job, cleaning up his little sunshine, he made sure his son was smelling extra good for tonight. “Hm! You smell so good!! He said, as he started to put some ‘Sir John’s’ baby powder on Jongsoo. “There.” He started to button up his son’s white and striped tan button up shirt. “Yah, you look handsome.” As he continued to dress up his son, even fixing his jet black hair. “So handsome!” Jongin beamed. “Just like papa!”

Jongsoo giggled, responding with an ‘un’. 

“Glad that you agree. Now, just sit here for a minute...I think mama has a hat for you.” Jongin looked in their room, checking out the closets, and even the drawers. “Ah, I need this.” He mumbled to himself, as he grabbed the small box, holding in his left hand. “Where -- oh, yeah.” Once he closed the drawer, he headed to closet again, looking more to the right. “Here it is.” 

Jongin turned around, now holding onto a small paper boy hat. “Mama got this for you.” He walked up to his son, who grunted. “You like it?” Jongsoo nodded, reaching out for it. “You can put it on your head now.” Jongsoo did just that, but it ended up being backwards. “Ah, you are silly.” Jongin placed the hat in its place. 

Jongsoo blinked a bit; Jongin studied his son before opening his left hand. “Wanna see something cool Jongsoo?”

“Hm!” 

Jongin opened the box, revealing a simple designed ring. 

“Hu?” Jongsoo knitted his eyebrows, blinking at the object. “Hm?”

“This is a ring.” Jongin took it out, showing his son. “This is for mama...we aren’t married yet...but, papa wants to marry mama...as soon as possible.” Jongsoo blinked before looking at the ring again. “So, tonight, I’ll ask mama -- yah! No Jongsoo!” The younger, started to grab his father’s hand, wanting to eat the ring, thinking that it was a yummy snack. “No,” He pulled the ring, before placing it back in its box, and in his pocket. “Not food.”

“Un…”

“We will get you food --”

“Jongin, get in here!! The guests are here!!”

“Coming!” Jongin stood up, picking up his son, and placing him on the floor. As he grabbed his hand, the both of them started to walk out of the room. “Lets go meet everyone, Jongsoo.”

“Un.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) ---

“Thanks you guys for coming!” Kyungsoo beamed, as their friends entered the apartment. 

“Thank you for having us.” Joonmyun said. “Oh, and here are his gifts.” He gestured to the side, showing his Love, Yixing, carrying 2 small bags filled with teddy bear designed tissue paper sticking out. 

“Oh, you didn’t have --”

“Nonsense.” Baekhyun, another friend of theirs, interrupted. “It is his birthday! Chanyeol! Where is our present for him?!”

“Right here.” The said person said, holding up a small box wrapped in green wrapping paper.

“Speaking of the little birthday boy,” One of the tallest of their group of friends, Kris, looked around, trying to find little one. “Where is Jongsoo?”

“...and the other one.” Sehun added on, causing him to get hit gently on the arm by Luhan, his Love.

“Hey, I have a name.” Jongin narrowed his eyes as he walked in with, holding onto his son’s hand. “And he is right here.”

“Aww!” Minseok knelt down, holding out his arms, and immediately, Jongsoo started to quickly walk towards the older Bun, with a smiling face. Almost tripping on toes, he was able to successfully land in Minseok’s arms. “So cute in your outfit.”

“Cute hat too.” Jongdae, Minseok’s Love, complimented. “Kyungsoo has a good sense of fashion.”

“And I don’t?” Jongin said, giving a faked hurt expression. 

“No. So anyway,” Jongdae handed Jongin the presents from himself and Minseok. “Kyungsoo, when can we eat?!”

“Always hungry I see.” Tao sighed, as he placed the present that was from him and Kris on the small table. “Rude.”

“I am not rude, I was asking. I asked.” Jongdae said. “So, uh, can we?”

Kyungsoo chuckled and nodded, gesturing to the kitchen where all the food was. “Everything is right there. Help your self.” As everyone started to move towards the kitchen, they were very amazed at the food that was shown. 

“Kyungsoo, this is amazing!” Minseok said, looking at the various foods that were provided. “How...oh…I’m sure Jongin helped too.” He nodded, before passing Jongsoo to Luhan.

“Ha!” Kyungsoo said. “Jongin...really?”

“That did not hurt at all.” Jongin faked. “Love you too.” The other chuckled, before giving Jongin a kiss on the cheek. Kyungsoo waved the others to start eating, in which they didn’t hesitate. “I’ll hold him.” Jongin said to Luhan, who was giving the younger all smiles.

“Ah, thanks.” Luhan was about to handover Jongsoo, only to have the younger whine, and hugged Luhan tighter. “Erm, I think I’ll just ask Sehun to get me some food.” He said, patting Jongsoo on the back.

“You sure?”

“Hm. Right Jongsoo?”

“Un.” The younger pecked Luhan on his cheek. 

“Aww,” Baekhyun squealed, as he made his way over to Luhan and Jongsoo. “So cute!! I want one too!” Jongsoo stared at Baekhyun, but turned his head around, giving Luhan another kiss on the cheek.

“And Baekhyun has been...rejected.” Chanyeol said, trying to hold on to his laugh.

“Hmpt. Jongsoo will come around.” Baekhyun said. “He will come around to love me.”

The rest of them laughed and continued to eat. They chatted for a bit, while Jongsoo sat in his chair, being fed by his mother. “So, Kyungsoo,” Joonmyun started. “Has Jongsoo started to say any words yet?”

“Hm.” He shook his head, as he dabbed his son’s lips with a napkin. “All he says right now are: ‘hm’, ‘hu’, and ‘un’, and he also giggles. You know squeals with happiness…hm, he also, you know, points whenever he wants something...blows kisses, waves ‘hello’ and ‘goodbye’...things like that...um,should I be worried? About the speaking part.” 

“I don’t think you should be.” Kris said. “All young children are different...I think he is retaining the information...he is just going on his own pace.”

“Kris is right.” Yixing agreed. “Jongsoo will be saying more words in no time. Like ‘mama’, or ‘dada’, or Yixing.” He said a bit louder, causing Jongsoo to look straight at him. “Yixing.” He pointed at himself. “Zhang Yixing...or XingXing is fine too.” 

“Stop that.” Sehun nudged the other. “Besides, why would he say your name.” He turned to Jongsoo. “Say my name instead...Sehun...because I am cooler.”

Jongsoo gave an irritated look, that he started to get fussy. “Okay, okay...first off, it should be our names that he should be saying.” Jongin said. “Then your lame names.”

“Lame?” Yixing and Sehun said in unison. 

“Yes, lame.” Jongin turned to Jongsoo. “Right son?” The younger stared at his father, giving a nod. “My son is so smart.”

“Ha.” Yixing rolled his eyes. “Very funny.”

Everyone continued to chat, complimenting on Kyungsoo delicious food. Soon, everyone moved to the living room to open presents. While everyone sat on the couches, Kyungsoo rested his back on the couch, with Jongsoo on his lap. “Time to open presents.” Kyungsoo sang, making his son happy. “Which one do you want to open first?”

As Jongsoo looked at the table filled with presents, he pointed to one. “Un! Un!”

“That one?”

“Ah, our present.” Minseok beamed as he stood up and handed the present to Jongin, who then placed it right in front of Jongsoo. As Kyungsoo grabbed the card, reading it to the younger, Jongsoo pushed the card gently away from his face, and started to rip the wrapping paper away.

“Hm!!” Jongsoo gave angry eyes at his mother, who was just helping Jongsoo out in ripping the wrapping paper. 

“Okay, okay. Sorry.” Kyungsoo patted his son on the head, and everyone watched with smiles on their faces at the little one, trying his best to rip all the wrapping paper. In due time, Jongsoo ended up getting tired. He started to feel himself get uncomfortable, that he stood and turned around to face his mother. Quickly, Jongsoo wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s neck. The others chuckled at his cuteness; Kyungsoo finished ripping the wrapping paper out, while he patted his son on the back. “Oh, look Jongsoo, look what auntie and uncle gave you. See?”

Jongsoo sniffled, and looked over his shoulder. His face started to be filled with amazement. A little truck set was given by Minseok and Jongdae, and no doubt Jongsoo clapped, all happy. 

“What do you say Jongsoo?” Jongin asked his son, in which he blew kisses right at Minseok and Jongdae.

“Okay, us next, us next!” Baekhyun placed the present in front of Jongsoo, who blinked in awe.

“You just want to be given a flying kiss.” Chanyeol said.

“Duh!”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) ---

After all the presents were open, it was now time to blow out the candle on the cake. 

“And here we go.” Jongin placed his son on one of the regular chairs, making Jongsoo stand. “And...where is your mama with the cake.”

“Hm.”

“Did Kyungsoo make the cake too?” Tao asked, as he took a seat right beside Jongsoo. “He must have right?”

“Hm” He nodded. “He did. You know how Kyungsoo likes making things special.” Jongin chuckled. 

Soon, Kyungsoo came in with a small around cake, designed with green on the bottom, blue in the middle, and white on the top, with small teddy bear and chocolate pocky sticks for decorations, and strawberries on top. “And lets not forget,” Kyungsoo took out a candle from his sweater pocket. “My baby’s candle!”

“Un!!” Jongsoo pointed, tilting his head, tugging on to his father’s shoulder. 

“Just wait bud, mama has to put it on and light it.” Jongin said, gently putting down Jongsoo’s hand. 

“Impressive.” Sehun nodded. 

“It is so cute!” Luhan gushed.

Once the candle was lit everyone started to sing. Jongsoo stood on the chair, looking at everyone with wonder. Unsure what everyone was doing, he turned over to Jongin, and started to hug his chest. 

Jongin chuckled. “Over here bud.” He turned his son around, and pointed at the candle. “Blow out the candle.”

Confused, he glanced both at his parents for help. When both Kyungsoo and Jongin showed what Jongsoo had to do to blow out the candle, they thought that he understood, but was quickly proven wrong when Jongsoo almost leaned in to take a bite of the still lit candle.

“Yah!” Jongin covered his son’s mouth, pulling him back a bit. “No eating that!”

“Un!” Jongsoo giggled, causing Jongin to sigh, but nonetheless, chuckle along. 

“Silly boy.” He replied, blowing the candle himself. 

“Ah, okay,” Kyungsoo picked up the knife that was beside him. “Cake time!”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) ---

Resuming back to the living room, they chatted for a bit more, while Jongsoo walked around, meeting with each of his aunties and uncles. Among his parents’ friends, he has taken a real liking to Minseok, Luhan, and Joonmyun, but most to Luhan. 

“Uwah.” Luhan smiled, making Jongsoo return the expression. “Do you like me?”

“Un!” Jongsoo clapped, walking a little bit closer to where Luhan was sitting at, now standing between his legs. 

“Wanna sit here? Come here.” Luhan handed Sehun his small plate that was once filled with cake, to pick up Jongsoo, and placing him on his lap. “Uwah, so cute...and chub-chub!!” He poked Jongsoo’s cheek. 

“I wonder why he likes you a lot.” Jongdae asked, scratching his cheek, before chuckling. “He probably has a crush on you.”

“I wouldn’t mind!” Luhan smiled as he snuggled his head against the little one. “Man, I want a child too.”

“I think we all do.” Baekhyun added on. “I wanna have a kid that looks like me!”

“And nothing of Chanyeol.” Yixing gestured to the taller. “Just you.”

“Just...ah, change that,” Baekhyun coughed. “I want our kid to be the same height as me, have my beautiful face, and my voice!” He sang. 

“So...still you.” 

“I...hm, I do like Chanyeol’s hair...I want our kid to have Chanyeol’s hair.”

“And thats it.” Chanyeol finished, making Baekhyun shake his head. “Oh?”

“I also want our kid to have Chanyeol’s positive personality...always cheerful and all smiles. I want son or daughter to be radiating with happiness.” Baekhyun beamed, before giving his Lover a kiss on the cheek.

“You will have a kid just like that someday.” Kyungsoo assured. 

“For me,” Joonmyun started. “I kinda want our child to look like Yixing.” He gestured to the other.

“But I want the most of the traits from the mother.” Yixing smiled, causing Joonmyun to slightly blush. 

“I wonder what our child would look like…” Tao pondered out loud. 

“Hm?” Joonmyun turned towards Tao. “Your child? I bet he or she will be tall.” He smiled. 

“Oh, yeah. Two really tall people...the child is bound to be tall.” Sehun chuckled. “I hope that he or she will get most of Tao’s genes.”

“And why?” Kris narrowed his eyes at the other. 

“Dude, you are scary...I mean seriously.” Sehun picked up Jongsoo from Luhan’s arms, much to each other’s displeasure. He placed Jongsoo in front of Kris, waiting for the other to show any fear or fussiness; instead, Jongsoo reached out both his hands, wanting to go the other. 

Kris gave a smirk, and picked up the younger. “And this little guy likes me.”

“Hm, whatever.” Sehun stuck his tongue at him before returning back to his seat. 

“Aw, Jongsoo, you like me right?” Kris patted his head. The younger responded with an ‘un’, resting his head against his chest. 

“Since we are talking about our future babies, I hope that our kid will look like Luhan.” Sehun nodded.

“Yeah, me too.” Kris retorted.

“Oh, ha-ha.” Sehun rolled his eyes. Luhan gave a chuckle, leaning in to give the other a kiss on the cheek. 

Kyungsoo smiled; he thought it was absolutely adorable that their friends were thinking about their future children. He turned to Minseok and Jongdae. “What about you two?”

“Us?” Jongdae asked. “Well, if we have a kid...I would like him or her to have round cheeks like Minseok.” He smiled. “A cute mini version of Minseok.”

“That would be cute.” Kyungsoo added on. “A older Bun with a baby Bun! Ah, you two have to be matching! You just have to!”

“M-matching?” Minseok blinked. “W-why?”

“Duh!” Baekhyun then started to explain how adorable it would be seeing a mother and their baby matching in clothes. “It would be the cutest thing!! This has to happen!”

“U-um, well...okay.” Minseok chuckled. “I’ll make sure that we will be dressed up the same.”

Jongsoo yawned in Kris’ arms, snuggling closer. “I think this little guy is sleepy.”  It was getting close to Jongsoo’s bedtime. 

“Yeah,” Kyungsoo glanced at the clock that was right behind him. “It is getting close to his bed time.”

“Then we will be off.” Joonmyun said, grabbing Yixing’s plate from his hands. “I can help though with the dishes...if you want to put Jongsoo to sleep.”

“Oh, no, no.” The mother said, leaning over to take the plates from Joonmyun’s hands. “I got it. You guys don’t have to clean up.”

“We got this.” Jongin said, also taking Minseok and Jongdae’s plates.

“You mean, Kyungsoo got this.” Jongdae corrected.

“I can help too.” Jongin hissed. “You guys are mean…” Everyone chuckled, causing Jongin to hiss. 

“Don’t need to hiss, my god.” Sehun started to laugh, making Jongin gently kick the other on the leg. 

“I don’t like you...I hope your kid and mine become rivals. Pff, my kid will so beat your kid.”

“Jongin…” Kyungsoo slightly scolded. “Thats not nice.”

“My kid will obviously win in whatever you give at him...or her.” Sehun stuck his nose in the air. “And if you are thinking that they will be falling for each other...ha, my kid falling for your kid, please.” 

“Stop that.” Luhan flicked Sehun on the side of his head. “Now lets just help Kyungsoo bring these dishes to the kitchen.”

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) ---

Once everyone was out of the apartment, Jongin and Kyungsoo started to clean up, having Jongsoo sleep on his blankets that were placed on the floor, fearing that he might fall off from the couch. Soon, it was getting close to 11:30 at night, and Jongin and Kyungsoo finished with their cleaning.

“That was a nice birthday.” Jongin complimented. “You did good.”

“Good?” Kyungsoo placed his hands on his hips. “Just ‘good’?”

“You did great, Love.” Jongin corrected. 

“Hm, thats better.” Kyungsoo knelt down on the floor, picking up Jongsoo. As he stood up straight, Jongsoo yawned and blinked a couple of times, before his eyes fully stared his mother. “Oh, sorry to wake you.” He smiled. 

Jongin came behind the other, resting his chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Who do you think Jongsoo looks like?”

“Hm,” He hummed. “He looks a lot like you.”

The other beamed. “Really?”

“Hm, but I feel that he will act like me! Hopefully. Right Jongsoo? You will be a good boy for mama right?”

Jongsoo blinked. “Mama.” He said softly.

“Thats right -- What?!” Both Jongin and Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. “D-Did...did he just say --”

“Mama.” Jongsoo reached over, patting Kyungsoo’s cheeks. 

“Jongin! Did he say ‘mama’ or what?!” Kyungsoo asked, feeling many emotions through his body. “Did he or did he not!!?”

“He did! He did!”

“Uwah!!” Jongsoo jumped a bit in his mother’s arms, wondering what caused him to be like this. “My baby said his first word!! A legit word!!”

“Un…” Jongsoo reached out for his father. “Dada.” 

“Oh my god, my heart!” Jongin picked up his son from his Love’s arms, hugging his son tightly. “My precious son!!” He glanced over at Kyungsoo to see him crying. “K-Kyungsoo?”

“O-our...b-baby finally called out...o-our,” He started to hiccup. “N-names!” He started to rub his eyes. “I-I’m just so happy!”

Jongsoo looked over his shoulder, watching his mother tear up. He looked at his father, who was trying his best to comfort the other. Deep in Jongin’s mind was that he was thinking of proposing now to his Love. Surely, this would make him even happier. Before Jongin could even say a word or two, Jongsoo spoke. 

“ ‘Wee-ing’ “

Kyungsoo looked up in confusion. “What did he say?”

‘O-oh, poop! He didn’t say what I think he said!!’ “Uh...I --”

“ ‘Wee-ing’ “ Jongsoo patted Jongin on the chest, before pointing at Kyungsoo. “Un! ‘Wee-ing’!”

“Wing?” Kyungsoo wiped his eyes once again. “What ‘wing’?”

“U-um, I think I know what he is talking about.” Jongin bit his lips, slipping his hand in his pocket, while with the other hand, holding his son. As he took his hand out from his pocket, Kyungsoo tilted his head, seeing a blue and green box. “Bud, can you open it for papa?”

“Dada?”

“Hm.” 

“Dada?” He pointed at Kyungsoo. 

“Ah, thats mama.”

“Un.”

“Bud, open please?” Jongin waved the small box in front of Jongsoo. As the younger reached out, he opened it. Jongin then turned the box around and showed Kyungsoo, causing him to widen his eyes again.

“Oh...my god. Kyungsoo felt his heart beat of extremely fast. “T-that...is that what I...w-what I think it is?”

The taller smiled. “It is.”

“A-are you asking --”

“Will you marry me Kyungsoo?”

Immediately, Kyungsoo started to cry again. “Oh my god!”

Jongin could help, but smile at the other. “W-will you?”

“Of course!” The shorter replied, still not looking at the other’s eyes. “Of...course.” He hiccuped. 

With a smile on Jongin’s face, he started to feel tears of his own falling from his eyes. “O-okay, lemme just...just get the ring…” With him holding onto Jongsoo, it was slightly hard to the ring out from its box. “I-I can’t get the ring…” He sniffed. “C-Can you hold Jongsoo first please, I’m sorry.”

Kyungsoo took Jongsoo from Jongin’s arms, saying that it was fine. The younger watched in confusion, now wondering why both his parents were crying. When Jongin finally got the ring, he smiled when he was finally able to put it on his Love’s ring finger. “W-when I get a better job,” The taller hiccuped. “I’ll get you a better ring, I promise.”

He smiled. “This one is just fine.” Kyungsoo looked up. “I-I love you so much.” He said, placing his hand on Jongin’s cheek. “I’m so happy!”

“I’m glad.”

With that they shared a kiss.

“Un!!” Jongsoo started to become a little annoyed, that he started to push his father’s face away from his mother. “Un! No!”

“No? A another word.” Jongin blinked. “Wait, ‘no’?”

“He is...getting talkative now.” Kyungsoo chuckled. “Look baby,” He showed Jongsoo his ring. “Look what papa gave mama.”

“Un.” Jongsoo turned his head and rested his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. 

Both parents chuckled. “I think it is now to put him to bed.” Kyungsoo said, giving a kiss on his son’s head. “Mama loves you Jongsoo. Happy Birthday.” 

“Un...mama.” Jongsoo snuggled his head against his mother.

Jongin patted his son on the back. “Happy Birthday Jongsoo.” He smiled. “Now, we are really a family...I love you.”

“Un...no.”

Jongin’s head hanged in defeat, while Kyungsoo chuckled. “Well, I love you.” He said, pecking him on the cheek. 

--- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) --- (JONGSOO) ---

Le end.

**Sir John’s baby powder is in reference to Johnson baby products. 

this doesn’t have to do anything with the story, but i saw this on tumblr, and i dont know why i find this hilarious…but i like it xD TOO MANY PEOPLE!!

"It's not good for defense!!"