wo ai ni {XII!JXXC}

EXO’s children short story collection

Wo Ai Ni
ft. XII!JXXC

{ Joonxing has feelings for Xiuchen, but is a bit too chicken to say it to him face to face. He says ‘Wo Ai Ni’ to the young Bun, but unfortunate for him, he is unsure what the term meant, until his co-worker explains it to him. }


Happy late...by that I mean super late Valentines Day, in the XII-verse!


--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

“You boys have a concert coming up.” Minseok said as he looked over his papers. “It is going to be on February 14.”

“Valentine's day?” Jongsoo perked up, in which Minseok nodded.

“Yup.” Minseok smiled brightly at the boys. “It will be in a couple of weeks, and you guys will be performing with the 5 other groups, so 7 total. And this will be a debut for A.H.”

Through the years, Big Three has been doing well in training and debuting new artists. With XII as their actual first boy group, and seeing how successful they are, they created a seven member mixed group, known as CODE, introducing their first 4 chinese members. After their success, Big Three went on to debut Soojin, the elegant songbird, as well as 3B, a rock band that consisted of all Chinese members. In the first two to three months, 3B were having it rough, yet, it pushed 3B to work hard, in their singing, rapping, their instrument playing, as well as their studies in the Korean, as well as the Japanese language. After many months, they were starting to be well liked by everyone, and soon getting the respect that they deserved. Hurricane was the next boy group, gaining many awards such as best new artist, and best new boy group, and among others. It wasn’t long that they will debut, step-sisters, Aecha and Haejung.

“You know, the step-sisters, Aecha and Haejung, so they will be going first, then second would be the boy group, Hurricane, then third would be the trio boys, 3B, then fourth...Soojin, then the 7-member mixed unit, CODE, then you guys will be last.”

The boys, XII, nodded their heads at the scheduling. “This is going to be fun!” The youngest member, Xiuchen, said with happiness in his voice. “Its been so long since we did a concert that involved the others!” With groups doing their own thing, it was very rare for Big Three’s current artists to perform with each other.

“It has been what? Almost three and a half years since we have done a concert with the others.” Baekyeol clapped his hands together. “It will be fun!” He beamed. Minseok nodded, as he looked over the notes.

“Pick the songs that you want to sing, but please, pick songs that resemble about love, or something sweet, ya know? Ballads, love pop songs, etcetera.” Minseok nodded.

“Oh, wait.” Jongsoo gave a confused expression. “Uncle, you said that will be a total of 7 people performing? A.H., Hurricane, 3B, Soojin, and CODE are 5, plus us is...6, right? Where is the 7th person? Or group…?”

 “Ah, yes,” Minseok looked over his paper. “My little Bun --” He turned his direction at the son, only to have Xiuchen’s cheeks burn with embarrassment.

“Mom!! Don’t call me that!”

“Why not? It’s cute!” Jongsoo nudged the youngest, only to have Xiuchen narrow his eyes at the dynamite dancer of XII. “Cute!!” Jongsoo leaned over and patted Xiuchen on the cheeks.

“Stop that!” He shoo’d the other’s hand away from his face.

“Anyway,” Sehan cleared his throat. “Uncle, what did you want to say?”

“Ah, yes, Big Three is considering on making a mix unit.”

“A unit.” Joonxing said. “Who is in the group?” He asked, a bit intrigued.

“The new unit will containing the maknaes of our current artists.” Minseok said.

“Oh, so Xiuchen, Aecha from A.H., Hurrican’s Jaeyong, then 3B’s Mengyao, and for CODE...isn’t there like, 3 maknaes in the group?” Yitao asked, scratching his cheek with his index.

“Yeah, so Kyungmi, Misun, and Zhu.” Baekyeol, before nodding his head. “Yeah, so those three...wow, who would have thought they were born on the same day and same year.”

“What about Soojin?” Joonxing asked. “Is she going to be part of the unit?”

“Soojin won’t be in the unit. We asked her, and she kindly declined, so we respected her decision.” Minseok said, standing up from his seat. “So, the maknaes will be performing together, as well as introducing the upcoming unit. We would do the old route...do teaser videos and pictures, but we wanted to do something different. Perfect right?”

Xiuchen nodded at what his mother was telling the group. ‘Me...in a mixed unit...wow…’ “So, that means I’ll still be the vocals right?”

Minseok nodded. “Yup, you will still be the lead vocals...Aecha is the main vocals, Mengyao will be the main rapper, while Kyumgmi and Misun will be the lead rappers. Jaeyong and Zhu are the dancers and sub-vocals as well.” He nodded. “Oh, and Xiuchen, you will be the leader of the group.”

“W-what?!”

“Wow!” Sehan clapped. “Xiuchen is the leader of the group! Now, you will know the pressure of being a leader!”

“U-um,” Xiuchen started to rub his hands together. It would be a lie that he didn’t feel nervous about this whole news. Him, being the leader of the new mixed unit that will be created, and yet, he has no experience in being in the leader position. “I don’t know...what to feel about this.”

“You will be fine.” Minseok assured. “Sandara agreed to teach the choreography for you all, and Seongwoong, along with Yeeun, already composed a song for all of you to sing at the concert, but they want you to hear it. Okay?” Xiuchen nodded at what his mother has told him. “Good. Once 3B and CODE arrive, I’ll come back and get you okay?” With another nod, Minseok left the room, leaving XII to themselves.

“Isn’t that great Xiuchen?” Baekyeol asked, leaning forward from the couch to see the youngest. “You, in a mixed unit, and the leader!”

“I...guess. I mean, I dunno. I’m happy to be in a  mixed unit, but me being a leader...I don’t really have the right qualities of being a leader of the group.”

“Those qualities will come in time.” Sehan assured. “It will be great.” He said standing up from his seat. “So, what shall we sing for the Valentine’s day concert?”

“What about that song from the our 3rd EP? Um...what was it called…” Yitao scratched his head. “Oh! ‘Love To Remember’. That is a nice song, and it will work for the concert.”

“Or ‘Shock Love’ from the 1st EP...I like the dance in that one.” Jongsoo said.

“You only like it because there is this one dance step where we do this body wave.” Sehan crossed his arms. “And you always make it too y.”

“So...true!” Yitao laughed out. “So, true.”

“Okay what about ‘2D Stories’...the lyrics are sorta-kinda about love...its sweet.” Baekyeol suggusted. “Or ‘Magic Dream’?”

It took awhile until the group came to a consensus. They ended up going with their 4th most popular song, ‘Token Town’ and their 7th popular song, ‘9ine’, from their digital singles. The lyrics had a nice message, and was perfect for Valentine’s day, as well as a nice dance number. “Finally.” Sehan sighed out. “That took awhile.”

It was silent among them, until Joonxing broke the silence. “I wonder what the unit is going to be called.”

“Xiuchen and the mandus.” Jongsoo joked, causing Sehan to nudge the other with his elbow. “Or you know, something else.”

“Aren’t you excited now, Xiuchen?” Baekyeol asked, in which Xiuchen started to feel nervous once again. “Whats wrong?”

“I don’t know...I’m just feeling that...I’m not suitable you know.”

“Don’t think that, or else people will believe that you aren’t suitable to be one.” Sehan corrected him. “Leaders are suppose to be strong --”

“Shouldn’t Kyungmi be the leader? She is more outspoken than I am…”

“Uncle said that you were the leader. Big Three does see some leadership in you. You have to own it.”

Just then, the door knocked. “I’m coming in.” A sweet voice said. As the door opened, it revealed the soloist of the company, Soojin. “Hey, guys.” She waved.

“‘Sup Soojin noona.” Jongsoo greeted. “What brings you here to the XII base?”

“I’m here to get Xiuchen.” She said. “Your mother had to leave to help your father with something, so I came in his place. Sandara sunbae is upstairs with the others.”

“O-oh!” Xiuchen got up from his seat. “I’ll see you guys later.”

“Good luck, Xiuchen! Remember, be confident!” Sehan reminded. The youngest sighed, but nodded at his leader.

‘Sehan is right, I should be confident about this. Leadership will come naturally...I hope...’

“Ready?” Soojin asked.

“Mm.” He nodded

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

“Good luck, Xiuchen.” Soojin said, giving a ‘fighting’ pose. Xiuchen thanked her; he watched as the soloist turned her heel and walked down the hallway. With a sigh, he opened the door to the dance room. He peeked in, and saw Sandara and the rest talking among each other. Sandara looked over her shoulder; she smiled.

“Xiuchen.” She greeted. “There you are.”

“S-sorry I’m late.”

“No, no, you’re fine. We just finished listening to the song and we were talking about it.” She said, shifting her weight from her left foot to the right. “Oh, and I would like to congratulate you guys,” Sandara started to clap. “A new unit is born.” She giggled. “Now, Seongwoong and Yeeun will be here shortly...Xiuchen you should listen to the song.” Sandara grabbed the remote that controlled the computer, and pressed the play button. Immediately the song started to play with Seongwoong and Yeeun singing and rapping to the lyrics.

Xiuchen bobbed his head to the beat of the song. ‘It’s catchy.’ “I like it.”

Sandara beamed. “Thats good. Seongwoong and Yeeun will be happy to hear that.”

Right as the song ended, the door opened, revealing Seongwoong and Yeeun entering in the dance room. “Hello, hello, hello everyone.” Yeeun greeted. “Everyone is here, perfect.”

“So,” Seongwoong started. “Everyone heard the song right?” Sandara responded for the members, that they already listened to the song. “Thats great.” He clapped his hands together What about the lyrics? Good? You can tell us if it isn’t...the purpose of us asking so that you can give your input and we can all work together to make the song stronger than before.”

“I think it rocks.” Misun spoke up. “I particularly like the rap in the middle.”

The members nodded, saying the same thing, they enjoyed the wording, and the beat of the music, to them it sounded amazing. They knew that their future as a mixed unit will be successful.

“Well, then.” Seongwoong nodded his head. “I guess Yeeun and I...our work here is done. Well, no, that is a lie. We have to distribute the parts. Lets run that right now.”

For an hour or two, the mixed unit, along with the three seniors of Big Three, went over the singing and rapping parts of the song, distributing each part to each member, and seeing which part would fit with which person. “Do that rap part one more time Misun.” Yeeun instructed, in which Misun did. “Hm, what do you think Seongwoong? I think Misun hit this part well, but Kyungmi’s rap of it...hit it well too...especially towards the end.”

“I think, we should ask Xiuchen.”

The little Bun looked up from his sheet at Seongwoong and Yeeun. “H-huh?”

“You are the leader.” He leaned back in his seat. “What did you think of Kyungmi’s and Misun’s rap of the part? Should it be Kyungmi...or should it be Misun?”

“W-why do I have to choose?”

“A leader should know how well their members can do the part of the song.” Yeeun said. “Your input also counts.” She nodded her head.

“U-um, well, Kyungmi and Misun are both good, but Kyungmi was a bit stronger when she did the rap. Through out I mean. I think Kyungmi would be good for that section of the song...mm, and Minsun would be good at the 2nd part of the rap.” He said, looking over his sheet.

Seongwoong nodded as well. “I do too.” He smiled at the young Bun. “Lets continue.”

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

“I wonder how Xiuchen is doing.” Joonxing said a bit out loud, causing his group to look up from their lyric sheets.

“That was out of the blue.” Yitao said, leaning back in his seat. “You wanna go see Xiuchen?”

Joonxing blushed, and lowered his head. “He might be busy with his things...I don’t want to impose.”

“There is nothing wrong with checking Xiuchen to see if he is okay.” Sehan said. “You can go see him if you want.” He said looking up from his paper.

Joonxing shook his head, feeling flustered. Jongsoo couldn’t help, but chuckle at the other. “You want me to check up on him?” Jongsoo started to stand up from his seat, cracking his back. “I need a break anyway.”

“B-but --”

“I’ll be back.” With that, Jongsoo left the room, closing the door behind him.

Joonxing bit his lip, before letting out a sigh. ‘I don’t want to bother Xiuchen...he might be really busy with the new upcoming group...there must be a lot of pressure for them…considering that the concert is in a few weeks...they need to focus on their singing parts and get the dance down.’ He started to fiddle with his thumbs. ‘Valentine’s day...’ His cheeks started to turn a bit pink. ‘I wonder what I should give -- ‘ His thoughts were broken once Baekyeol started to snap his fingers in front of the other. “H-huh?”

“I said, why don’t we all go and check up on Xiuchen? We haven’t seen him since this morning, or during lunch...even dinner! And it is getting close to 11:30pm.” He said, causing Joonxing to check his watch.

‘He is right.’

“Lets wrap it up for today. We will practice tomorrow afternoon...team Hurricane has the dance room scheduled for the morning.” Sehan stood up, gathering his and his dynamite dancer of a boyfriend’s stuff.

As the rest of the group got their things, they exited the room, and started to head to the dance room. Once there, Yitao opened the door, and soon, they were greeted by the music and 7 dancing maknaes. “Oh, Jongsoo.” Yitao said, causing Jongsoo turned his attention to his friend. “They are still practicing?”

“Hm.” He nodded. “Yeah, Sandara sunbae is really pushing them hard. It looks like they are perfect with their routine already.” Jongsoo said, grabbing the bag Sehan was handing him. “The music is catchy too.”

The rest of the XII moved, just so they wouldn’t block the doorway, and watched Xiuchen and the others continued with their dance routine. Sandara watched them closely, making sure their dancing was hitting at the right beat. “Missed three, Zhu.” Sandara called out when Zhu made a mistake at one of the dance steps. “Keep going everyone.”

Joonxing watched in awe at the new unit, continuing to dance. ‘H-he looks really good out there.’ His cheeks turned a bit pink when the maknaes started to form an ‘M’ like position. The two in front were Jaeyong and Zhu, the middle were Mengyao and Xiuchen, while Aecha, Kyungmi, and Misun where in the back; they started to dance the part, in which XII remembers that the dance steps was from 2NE1’s ‘Come back home’ choreography, more particularly, Sandara’s part when singing, ‘come baby baby come come baby’.

Even though there were 7 present, most of Joonxing’s attention was monstly on Xiuchen. ‘He is hitting it so well!!’ As he was concentrating on him so hard, he didn’t realize that Jongsoo was staring at him.

Jongsoo chuckled internally; he knew that this was certainly cupid’s little work. ‘Should I push it further?’ He shook his head. ‘Nah, I’ll let Joonxing take care of it. Mm, makes me wonder how long he has been crushing on him though.’ Jongsoo returned his attention back to the mixed unit, nodding along with the beats.

Xiuchen was trying his best to hit the steps well, wanting to impress him team members, Sandara, and XII. He was actually proud of membres as well as himself, for being able to get the dance routine down, with just a few miss hits here and there, but nonetheless, he was proud. His eyes shifted, looking over to the side, and seeing XII on the sidelines. Xiuchen smiled, wondering if they are proud of him and his teammates. His looked over at Joonxing, wanting to see his expression, only to be a bit puzzled. Once their eyes locked, Joonxing immediately looked down, as if flustered. ‘H-hu?’ Xiuchen was preoccupied with what just happened, that he accidently bumped into Misun when they were transition from that part to the other, causing them to fall.

Joonxing quickly looked up when he heard a thump. “Xiuchen, Misun!” Sandara went up to them, kneeling. “Are you two okay?”

“Y-yeah, sorry...s-sorry Misun.” Xiuchen said, turning his direction towards her.

“It’s fine. I’m okay anyway.” She laughed offed, slowly getting back up.

“Mm, I think we will call it a night.” Sandara said, looking at her watch. “Yeah, it is getting late.” She helped up Xiuchen, patting his shoulder. “All you did very well...for first practice.” She chuckled. “We will pick up again tomorrow. Hurricane has the dance room at 7:30am right, Jaeyong?”

“Yup...god, it just reminded me that I have to wake up early!!” Jaeyong rubbed his eyes. “No!! Why does Insu have book it so early?!”

“Because he is an awesome leader.” Sehan called out, chuckling a bit afterwards.

“But sunbae --”

“Ah,” Sehan waved his index finger at him. “It will be good for you. I would have done the same thing.” He nodded.

“Thank god, Insu booked it first.” Jongsoo mumbled, causing Sehan to hit the other’s leg with his foot. “Ow!!”

“Hush.”

Sandara chuckled. “Anyway, guys...great job!” She glanced at her watch, before giving out her last sigh. “Yeah, lets all get going. It is getting close to midnight.” She started to rub the back of her head. “But good first day guys, really good. Zhu, you have to keep working on that step though...you keep missing it.”

“Yes.” Zhu responded tiredly.

“But other than that, it was a good job. Xiuchen, make sure that Zhu gets the steps, alright?”

“Mm.” Xiuchen nodded. “I will.” With that, everyone bid farewell, and started to exit the dance room. “Zhu,” Xiuchen called out causing Chinese to turn around. Being one of the maknaes of CODE, he was tall. Tall enough to tower his leader. “I’ll help you with the dance move...tomorrow, before we meet up again with Sandara sunbae.” He smiled. “Okay?” Zhu nodded, thanking his sunbae for being nice to help him.

“They look so cute together.” Baekyeol giggled. “Right?” The rest of XII glanced at Baekyeol before looking back at the two. “I mean, Xiuchen is so tiny and adorable, while Zhu is tall and handsome. I’m sure he is a model, and is just lying that he hasn’t done it.”

“Hm.” Yitao nudged the other, giving him a look that screamed ‘I don’t like that’.

“What? It’s a compliment.” Baekyeol nudged back. “But I’m right...right?”

“Um,” Jongsoo bit the inside of his cheek, while glancing at Joonxing, seeing a bit of sadness in his expression. He was trying his best not to show it, but Jongsoo knew that deep down, he wasn’t liking the idea of Xiuchen and Zhu being together. “Well, they look good. Um, but then again, they are handsome.” Jongsoo nodded. “But I am way more handsome than both of them combined, I mean, come on -- oof!”

“I don’t know what I see in you.” Sehan sighed. “It is surely a mystery to me. Xiuchen!” He called out, causing the said boy and Zhu to look at him. “Time to go.”

“‘Kay!” He said back. “I’ll see ya tomorrow Zhu.”

“See ya.”

Xiuchen smiled once more, before jogging his way to his group, while Zhu walked passed, but not before nodding his head goodbye towards the rest of XII.

“Here ya go.” Joonxing handed the younger his bag that he left back in the XII room.

“Thank you.” Xiuchen gave a small smile towards the other.

“You guys were amazing.” Yitao complemented. “Looks like you guys have the dance routine down.”

“Thanks!” He said, scratching the back of his head. “This was a lot to take in for one day to be honest...but, it was fun.”

“See?” Sehan patted Xiuchen on the back. “That is good to hear. Now, lets head back home, and sleep.”

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

Once XII arrived back home, none of them hesitated to change into their nightwear, but Xiuchen took the opportunity to take a quick shower. “Night.” Baekyeol said as he passed by Xiuchen.

“Night-night.” He replied back. As Xiuchen entered his and Joonxing’s shared room, he closed the door behind him, and rushed to his bed. He rolled in his comforters, until he was completely wrapped. “Joonxing…”

Joonxing looked up from his book that he was currently reading. “Yeah -- why are you like that?” He started to chuckle as he got up from his own bed. “You look like a cocoon.” He approached the other’s bed helping him out of his confinement.

“My comforters are just too snuggly.” Xiuchen responded against his blankets. It was true; after the shower that he took, he just felt like crashing on his bed. He blinked a couple of times when Joonxing lifted the blanket off from his face.

Joonxing started to feel his cheeks heat up, that he backed up a bit. “S-So, um, what is the name of the unit?”

“U-um,” Xiuchen sat up, clearing his throat a bit. “It’s called DG7.”

“DG7? Cute.” Joonxing gave a warming smile. “What does it stand for? If it means anything.”

“Mm, Sandara said that it stood for Demi Gods 7...so, we are like half gods?” He let out a chuckle.

Joonxing nodded. “You had fun with the others?”

The younger nodded. “Yeah, it was...it was really fun. I’m also learning a lot on being a leader. Though I’m still nervous about it...I don’t want to disappoint them, Big Three, and the fans.”

“Well, like what Sehan said,” Joonxing started to take a seat right next to Xiuchen on his bed. “You have to own it being a leader...or else it will show on your face. You don’t want people to be like, oh, Xiuchen isn’t a good leader at all. So, be confident. Besides, Big Three picked you.” He nudged Xiuchen gently, before letting out one of his famous angelic smiles. “We are all proud of you.”

The little Bun blushed, and quickly lowered his head. “I’ll do my best.”

“Thats the spirit.” Joonxing patted the other on the head. “Now, lets go sleep because Sehan actually scheduled all of us to practice the songs for the concert, and asked Kyuhyun to check up on our vocals.”

“What time?”

“Way, way, way too early in the morning.” Joonxing laughed, as he got up from the bed, and started to head to his. “Sleep tight.”

“Yeah...night.” Xiuchen turned to lay on his stomach. He nuzzled against his pillow, laying on his right cheek. He let out a soft sigh, before letting his eyes slowly close. Joonxing smiled once more; he placed his book on their shared nightstand, and turned off the lights.

It was dark, yet Joonxing could still see the outline of the other. He snuggled against his blankets, turning to lay on his side, just so he could watch the other sleep.
 “They look so cute together.”

He frowned.

“I mean, Xiuchen is so tiny and adorable, while Zhu is tall and handsome.”

‘I’m handsome too...n-not tall like Zhu, but handsome nonetheless...’ Joonxing thought. ‘We would look good together...right? But, then again...Xiuchen and I we have been together with the others for so long….we are practically like brothers.’ He sighed. ‘How did Jongsoo do it? We all grew up together. Even though him and Sehan argue from time to time, they always manage to make their relationship work.’ “Hm, me and my hormones.” He whispered softly; he glanced up at the now sleeping maknae. “Xiuchen,” He called softly. “Wo ai ni.”

“What does that mean?” Joonxing jumped from the sudden voice; the lights quickly by Xiuchen, who was now sitting up from his bed. Xiuchen rubbed his eyes, now staring at the other.

“Y-you’re awake? I thought that you were s-sleeping!”

“I was trying to...then I heard you talking to yourself.”

Joonxing started to feel his heart beat, yet felt the urge to punch himself in the face. “W-which part?”

“I just heard the last part. You speak so softly, Joonxing.” Xiuchen brushed his blonde colored hair back. “What does ‘wo ai...wo ai ni’ mean?”

“You don’t know?” Joonxing sat up fully on his bed.

“Chinese is hard for me...even though my parents both speak Mandarin...it is still hard for me.” Xiuchen chuckled a bit. “I still get scolded by mama for not studying though. So that is actually my fault.”

‘He...doesn’t know...I guess thats good.’ “We should really get back to sleep...its getting close to 12:30, and we have to get up early.” Joonxing leaned over to turn off the lights, but was stopped by the little Bun.

“But what does it mean? The last part that you said? I’m intrigued now.”

“Um, it means...’good night’.”

Xuchen raised his eyebrow. “Good night? But isn’t it wa --”

“A different form of ‘good night’.” Joonxing assured. “I’m Chinese afterall.”

“Half.” Xiuchen chuckled. “Yitao is the full Chinese here.”

“Hm!!” Joonxing whined. “It just means ‘good night’, now good night!” He turned off the lights, quickly as he could to avoid the flush on his face. He turned the other way, his back facing the youngest. Xiuchen bit his lips to hold himself from bursting out laughing.

“Well, okay...wo ai ni, Joonxing!”

The other didn’t respond, but covered his face with his blankets.

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

“Ready?”

Once Zhu nodded his head, Xiuchen pressed the play button. It was already the end of the day, and DG7’s dance practice just ended. However, even with the early dance session that Xiuchen and Zhu had before the actual dance session with Sandara, Zhu kept missing some parts of the routine, even though he is one of the lead dancers in CODE.

Zhu was doing well, up until the middle part, where Kyungmi starts off the rap. He let out a frustrated sigh, and squatted down; he rested his head against his knees. “Zhu.” Xiuchen grabbed the remote from his pocket and turned off the music. “It’s okay, Zhu --”

“I don’t know why I’m not getting this. It should be easy for me.”

“I know, I know, it is just something different. It will come around...you and Jaeyong have more of the harder parts of the dance routine...plus, this is just the second day...you don’t get it right on the first couple days.” Zhu let out another frustrated sigh. “Lets just take a break, hm?” Xiuchen squatted down beside the other, patting his shoulder. “Deep breaths, Zhu, deep breaths.”

 “Sorry.”

“Mm,” He shook his head. “No, it’s okay.” Xiuchen patted his back. “That is why I’m here to help you.” He stood up straight, brushing off his sweats.

“Well, this is embarrassing…” Zhu mumbled against his knees.

“Why is that?”

“Me? A lead dancer...should be able to get this down.” He shook his head. “Sorry Xiuchen…I’m doing the best I can on this.”

The little Bun smiled; he knew that Zhu was doing his best in getting this down. “I know you are, but like I said, this is the second day of practice. We have a couple of weeks left to get it down. So, don’t worry about it...we'll take it little by little, alright?”

Zhu nodded, feeling a bit better. “Okay,” He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

A knock was heard, and Xiuchen looked over his shoulder towards the door. “Yeah?” The door opened, revealing CODE’s leader, Chungho, peeking through. “Oh, Chungho.”

“Hello,” He opened the door fully. “I just wanna let Zhu know that we are heading back to the dorms.”

“Hm?” Xiuchen looked up at the clock, letting out a soft ‘wow’ from his lips. “It is already midnight?”

“Hm.” Chungho nodded.

“Damn,” Xiuchen scratched the back of his head. “Yeah, lets call it a night, Zhu.” He turned around to face the other; he lent out his hand, and helped Zhu up. “Can I get a ride with you guys back to the dorms?”

“If you want,” Chungho replied. “But Joonxing is here.”

“Joonxing?” The little Bun raised his eyebrow. “He is still here?”

“Mm. Yeah, he is downstairs at the lobby. The others left though...but he stayed behind with the other driver.”

“O-oh,” ‘Wow, he waited? Man, I feel bad...’ “Thanks for telling me.”

“No problem.” Chungho saluted the other. “Zhu, I’ll be waiting in the lobby, alright?”

“Mm.”

With that, Chungho gently closed the door. “Man, it is already midnight...I didn’t even realize.” Xiuchen said with a chuckle. “We will practice again...I should get the others to come and help. I think it will be fun, right?”

“Yeah.” Zhu nodded, as he packed his stuff in his bag. “I’ll practice when I get to the dorms --”

“No, don’t do that.” Xiuchen said. “You are gunna overexert yourself, and that won’t be good. Rest when you get back.”

It was hard for Zhu to do follow those kinds of instructions, but Xiuchen was his leader, and he should follow them. ‘Xiuchen is right...I should just rest tonight.’ “Okay...I will.”

The young Bun beamed. “Great. Now, wo ai ni, Zhu!”

Zhu’s eyes widen at the sudden term, and could feel his cheeks flush. “W-what did you just say?”

“Hm? Um, wo ai ni?” Xiuchen raised his eyebrow. “Why? Whats wrong?”

“X-Xiuchen, you know...you know that...you know what that means, right?” Zhu could feel himself starting to sweat again. “Right?”

“Of course.” He said, knowing every well that he was lying. Zhu was full Chinese afterall, and he trusted Joonxing in what he was saying to him last night. Wo ai ni, means ‘good night’ in Chinese. “You seem so surprise.”

‘How am I gunna explain this…better yet, how am I gunna respond to this?!’ “Um, Xiuchen...I’m sorry...but I don’t feel the same way…”

The more the young Bun was feeling confused. "Uh, okay?” He picked up his own backpack. “About what though?”

“Um, well -- oh, wait did you mean that like a brother-brother type of ‘wo ai ni’? Or…” Zhu gave an unsure expression on how to go about with the conversation. It was just something out of the blue for him. Plus, he started to feel bad; it wasn’t that he disliked his leader, but he loved him like a brother would, not like a lover.

Xiuchen scratched his head, feeling that he is circling around in this change of words among each other. “I guess like a brother-brother type?”

A weight of his heart lifted. “Ah, okay. Good, good.” Zhu placed his hand over his heart.

“Zhu,” Xiuchen raised his eyebrow towards him. “What did I say, if you were going to translate it in Korean?”

“Huh?”

“What did I say?”

“I thought you knew what...that meant.”

“Doesn’t it mean ‘good night’?”

“What?” Zhu shook his head. “No, it means ‘I love you’.”

Xiuchen could feel his heart ‘thumped’ in his chest. “Wait, what did you say?”

“If you were going to translate it, it would be ‘I love you’.”

‘I love you? What? B-but Joonxing told me that meant...wait.’ “Um, I better -- I’m s-sorry Zhu, I thought that it meant...just, sorry.”

“It’s okay, Xiuchen.” He said, trying to comfort him. “It was...well, not really a simple mistake, b-but, yeah. I’m sorry, Xiuchen, but if...you meant it in that sense that I was thinking earlier, um, I...I-I don’t feel the same way.”

Xiuchen shook his head. “No, its actually me...I got it wrong. Um, you can lock up, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Great, because a certain someone has some explaining to do.”

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

“Oh, Xiuchen.” Joonxing stood up from the chair that he was sitting on. “Done already?”

‘Obviously.’ “Yeah.” Xiuchen nodded. ‘Why would Joonxing lie something like that!!?’ “We can go now...Chungho is here for Zhu.”

“Is that so? Mm, okay then.” Joonxing used his cell to contact their driver that Xiuchen was already done with practice. “Yeah, okay. Thanks Mr. Chae.” He hanged up, and placed it in his pant’s pocket. “He will be here shortly.” He smiled.

“Hm.” The younger nodded. They both headed outside, now waiting for their driver to come round from the parking lot. ‘Now, why would Joonxing lie to me about...mm,’ He could feel his round cheeks burn a bit. ‘Something like that...okay, so last night...he was really telling me...that he...loves me.’ His eyes widen a bit. ‘He l-love me?!’ Xiuchen glanced over at the other, a bit surprised that someone like him would love a short, baby round cheeked, person like him.

“Hm? What?” Joonxing asked, raising his eyebrow a bit. “Whats wrong?”

Xiuchen jumped a bit in place. “H-huh? W-what?”

“You are literally staring me down right now...so…”

“S-sorry.” He averted his gaze from the other.

“Xiuchen, is there something wrong?”

“I have a lot of things going on my mind right now, so, I-I’m just tired.”

“Mm.” Joonxing nodded. “Okay, well, once we go home, you can sleep.”

‘Rather than sleep, it is more of thinking things over.’ He bit his lips. ‘Why didn't Joonxing telling me right from the get go? The worst is that I could is say no...b-but then again, no one wants that. No one wants to be rejected.’

“Xiuchen, lets go, the driver is here.”

“Hu? Um, coming!” He lightly jogged his way to the car, now walking side by side by the other. ‘I have to talk to him for sure.’ He glanced over at Joonxing.

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

“How was practice?” Baekyeol asked, munching on his carrot sticks. “Good?”

“Um, it was good.”

“How is Zhu doing with the steps?” Jongsoo asked, looking up from his tablet. “Was he able to get it?”

“Sorta...look, I’m kinda tired, um, I’m just gunna skip dinner --”

“You didn’t eat anything? At least have a banana or something.” Sehan said, placing his hand on his hip. “Don’t just go to bed with an empty stomach.”

“But...I’m so tired.” He whined. “I wanna go to bed.”

“Hm...well, fine. Go take a shower though. But you have to eat breakfast.”

“Yes!” Xiuchen turned his heel, and started to head to his shared bedroom, to grab his things. As he was gathering his things, he continued to think on how he was going to ask Joonxing about the term. ‘It means ‘I love you’ for pete’s sake!’ He blushed. ‘Just how am I gunna approach him now.’ Xiuchen started to slow down, and eventually stopped what he was doing. ‘Wait...what if he meant that he loved me like a brother would?’ He frowned at the thought. ‘Hm, I should ask later.’ With a nod, he rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

Joonxing laid in his bed, reading his book, and waiting for Xiuchen to come back from his shower. He placed his book on top of his chest, wondering about the youngest. He was sure that Xiuchen has something on his mind, but he wasn’t saying anything to him, or Sehan, or just anyone else in the group.

He looked up when he heard the door slowly opening; Xiuchen came in drying out his hair with the towel, with a tired expression.

‘I’ll ask him tomorrow about it...’

“Joonxing.”

‘Hm?’ “Yeah?” He replied, placing his book back on the shared night stand. “What is it?”

“Why did you lie to me?” Xiuchen asked, placing his towel on the door hanger, right beside Joonxing’s.

“About what?”

A sigh escaped from Xiuchen’s lips. “Joonxing, you told me that ‘wo ai ni’ meant good night. When I told that to Zhu, he slightly freaked out.”

“Y-you said that to Zhu?!” He said, now completely sitting up. “For real?”

“Yes! He told me what it means! And I stood there, looking all dumb, saying that I knew what it meant, when really, it means something else!”

“Um --”

Xiuchen turned around, staring right back at angelic songbird. “Don’t lie to me...why did...u-um,” The youngest could feel himself getting nervous. What if Joonxing meant it in a brother kind of way, and not what he was actually expecting. In the first place, why would he be sad about it? He loved Joonxing too, but in an older brother type of way, or in the way a lover would? He decided to shake the converstation. “N-Nevermind.” Xiuchen quickly went to his bed, and got in the covers. “Sorry, Joonxing, just forget about what I said…”

Joonxing, with a sadden expression, continued to glance at the youngest. He was caught. ‘Now Xiuchen knows...for sure he knows...’ He tighten his lips. ‘I didn’t mean to lie though...I got nervous...’

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

Through the days, it was a bit awkward for Xiuchen and Joonxing to be even around together, and the XII members knew it. It was putting on a strain in their practice for the Valentine’s day concert, and it was really setting an unpleasant atmopshere in the room. Sehan, being the leader, and not wanting to have any conflicts between members, called a meeting between Xiuchen and Joonxing. He told them to work out the problem that they were having, and to fix it soon.

“I don’t want any problems when it comes to the actual concert, which may I remind is 3 days from now. The feeling in the air is tense.” Sehan told them. “Just, do something, okay. And since neither of you are willing to tell me, talk it among yourselves.” With that, Sehan left their room, and closed the door gently behind him.

It started to become awkward again.

Joonxing decided to be the first to speak. “Xiuchen… --”

“Look, do you like me or not?”

“Wha? That seems a bit --”

“Well, do you?” He stood up from his bed, now placing his hands on his hips, staring down at the other. “And don’t lie to me, Joonxing.”

‘Cat is out of the bag now...’ “Xiuchen,” He reached out, extending his hand towards him. The youngest frowned, but nonetheless, placed his hand on top of the other’s. Joonxing guided him, and let him sit right beside him. “Look, I…I-I,” He sighed. “This is basically very difficult for me to do, okay...confessing is not a straightforward thing. Just like everyone else, I fear that the person that I like...rejects me. No one likes to be rejected, especially something like this...plus, if you do reject me, it would just strain our friendship. I-I don’t want that...being close to you is just okay for me.” Joonxing tried to give a small smile, but found it difficult to do so.

“So in other words…”

Joonxing sighed, but nodded. “Yes, it means that I do like you...love you a lot.”

Xiuchen could feel his heart beat, and his stomach having the little butterflies. “You love me...l-like --”

“A lover would.” Joonxing finished.

Before Xiuchen could reply, the door opened, Jongsoo peeking in. “Yo, lovelies, time for practice, lets move out!”

‘Jongsoo...’ Xiuchen hissed.

“Well, lets go.” Joonxing stood up, extending out his hand for the other to take. “We have three days left ‘till the concert.”

“Okay, but Joonxing --”

“You don’t have to reply, Xiuchen...I...rather not hear it.”

“No, but Joonxing --” The other didn’t wait, but gently pulled Xiuchen out of their shared room. He couldn’t even tell him.

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

It was time for DG7 to practice, and so far they were doing very well. Sandara was very impressed, and so was Seongwoong and Yeeun.

“I don’t think you guys even need me here today for practice.” Sandara said with a smile. “You guys think you got it?”

“Mm!” Aecha nodded. “We are doing so well, I feel like we have it down.”

The rest nodded their heads in agreement. “Well, if that is the case.” Sandara stood up from her seat. “I guess I’ll leave you seven be. I’m sure you don’t need my guidance. So, I’ll leave you seven alone then.” With that, she wished everyone a good practice, and left the dance room. DG7 continued with their practice, yet Xiuchen’s mind was still thinking about Joonxing’s words. He loved him, and he didn’t even give him a chance to reply. ‘Hmpt. That poop!!’ Without even knowing, he accidenty bumped into Mengyao, in the process of switching positions. “Ah! Sorry Mengyao!”

“Hm, its okay.” He rubbed his arm. “Are you okay, leader?”

“Um...not really, to be honest.”

“What is wrong?” Misun asked, smoothing out her shirt.

“Um…” ‘Would it be wise to even tell them? I shouldn’t involve personal matters with them anyway...’ “Well --”

“Are you stuck in a pickle about love?”Jaeyong asked, now sitting down on the floor.

“Huh?!”

“Love troubles?” He asked again, leaning back, and supporting himself with his hands. “Is it?”

‘How?! Damn, Jaeyong is freakin’ smart!’ “I guess, you could say that.”

“Oh! Love troubles?!” Aecha went over Xiuchen. “With?”

“I-It was with J-Joonxing…” He said softly.

“Joonxing?” Aecha blinked. “Joonxing confessed to you?” She said in a bit of sadness in her voice, which caught Zhu’s attention.

“You like him?”

“W-well, crush...to be exact, b-but I’m excited for you, leader!” She said, nodding her lead along. “What did you say to him? What was your response?”

Xiuchen sighed. “I couldn’t give it to him...he kept cutting me off...he was scared that I might say ‘no’ to him.”

“What is your answer?” Kyungmi asked.

“I,” He felt his cheeks turn a bit pink. “I...I do love him too.”

“As in…” Zhu kind of trailed off. “A brother, or a lover?”

Again, Xiuchen felt his heart flutter. “I do love him...like a lover would.” Xiuchen had to be honest, Joonxing is a gentlemen; it would be a lie, a horrible lie for him not to admit that. His parents always told him, whether it was a boy or a girl that he ended up with, as long as the other was respectful, honest, warmhearted, and was someone that both parites can be happy, the would be happy too. Joonxing was exactly someone that his parents liked. ‘I swear, they wanted me to be with him from the beginning.’ He let out a smile. ‘Not only that, he is really funny...I like funny.’ “Hm, but the thing is, that he didn’t let me finish...just how am I gunna tell him?”

“You could do what Jongsoo hyung did.” Jaeyong pointed out. “Confess in front of the fans.”

“You mean like preform?”

“Well, I mean, don’t copy him...how about we incorporate something into our song and dance.”

“Huh?” The rest of DG7 raised their eyebrow at the other, a bit confused as what Jaeyong was saying.

“Here is my idea...since we are singing live, towards more in the end, we will change up the lyrics to fit more into like, I dunno, more of accepting your love to Joonxing. Like you accept him and stuff. And change part of the dance at then end, so it will be more Xiuchen based, ya know? Won’t it be fun?”

“But,” Mengyao pursed his lips in thought. “Won’t Sandara, Seongwoong, and Yeeun be angry with us for changing up the singing and dance?”

“I’m sure they would understand.” Jaeyong waved off. “How about it Xiuchen?”

“Erm, well, okay.” Xiuchen nodded. “Thanks you guys.” He said with a smile on his face. ‘Now I can give a proper answer to him...just like what Jongsoo did with Sehan.’

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

It was already the day of the Valentine’s concert, and DG7, with their quick, secret change up, they were able to make it simple enough for them to remember. It was perfect, and Xiuchen was somewhat ready to perform it in front of millions of people. Through the short days left, Joonxing has not spoken to Xiuchen, still fearing that he might actually get rejected. That wasn’t something he was ready to hear. Being friends was okay for him.

Through the whole concert, everyone went on, and did their best in performing. A.H. did a wonderful colorful-pop song, to lighten the mood. Hurricane came out strong with their song, while 3B did the same. Soojin sang a wonderful ballad song, that brought everyone on their feet, applauding her for her amazing voice. CODE beat it out with their recent comeback song, dressed in black and white, classic gentlemen suits, for the guys, while the females did the same. XII finished off the number with their two songs.

After it was finish, Sehan thanked them for coming to their concert. “However, that is not all that we have! In the next five minutes, we will have great news for you all! In behalf of Big Three E.N.T, we hope that you would greet them wth the same love that you gave to all the current artists in Big Three!” With that, Sehan waved towards the crowd. Jongsoo, being right next to him, leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. It surprised the leader no doubt that he squeaked right into the micophone for everyone to hear. “Yah! Jongsoo!!”

“Heh! Love you too! Happy valentine’s day, love!”

Xiuchen leaned forward to see the commotion happening between his leader and Jongsoo. He turned out the cheers from the fans, concentrating more on the couple. He started to wonder if him and Joonxing would be the same. Xiuchen glanced up at the taller. ‘I hope so...’ Joonxing is really a nice guy, he would probably be stupid to give him up.

His throughts were interrupted when Joonxing placed his hand on his shoulder. “Time to go, Xiuchen.”

“Right,” He nodded. “Coming.”

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

As DG7 were changing, and giving each other good lucks, they knew what they had to do.

“‘Sup guys.” Sandara greeted DG7, patting Mengyao and Kyungmi on the back. “Ready?”

‘Ready as I’ll ever be.’ Xiuchen gave a weak smile. “Yea, we are ready.”

“Great, you guys are on.” She gestured towards the stage. “Remember, have fun.” She said; with that, she nodded her head, and left. Xiuchen let out an exhale.

“Okay, you heard Sandara...lets do this.” He placed his hand out, and soon the rest of DG7 placed their own hands in. “We hold the status of the gods of music and the human voices, we are --”

“DG7!” The members said together.

“Lets make Big Three proud.”

The seven member group walked out, on stage, were it was dark. Shadows from the crowd was visible, just a simple outline, yet they couldn't see their faces of their fans. As DG7 got into position, the music started to play. ‘This is it.' Xiuchen exhaled slowly, trying to calm himself down.

Just then, the lights quickly , and the music started on cue. DG7 started to dance and sing, live.

From the sidelines, Joonxing smiled, happy that Xiuchen and the rest were doing so well. They did work hard, and Joonxing could see that. In the midst of their singing, Sandara noticed something was a bit off. Their whole dancing, towards the end changed, as well as the lyrics that  Seongwoong and Yeeun prepared for them. ‘What in the world? They are changing it?!’ Joonxing looked over, seeing that his teacher was concerned.

“Sandara sunbae...is everything okay?”

“Huh? Hm, well,” She sighed. What was going on? “The dance and singing right now...it is wrong.”

“Wrong?”

“They are singing something else, and that is not the dance that I taught them.” Sandara started to feel nervous. All she doesn’t want to happen is for them to mess up. Fans can be cruel at times, and say horrible things, especially to a new group if they ever do something wrong, and especially, the CEO of Big Three, the main ‘leaders’ do not want any flaws coming from them either.

Joonxing looked over, watching Xiuchen and his group. They were doing well, and he sensed no mistakes whatsoever. Xiuchen was in the middle, while everyone was kneeling on one leg, gesturing towards Xiuchen. The angelic songbird, his eyes locked with Xiuchen’s performance; the young Bun started to do the dance that Sandara taught them, from her ‘Come back Home’ dance part. He turned his head to the screen beside them, that showed how the people at home are viewing it, and the camera was doing a close up on Xiuchen’s face.

The young Bun winked at the camera, before giving a smile. At that moment, Joonxing swore that his cheeks started to flush at how attractive Xiuchen was being. It had to be illegal for someone to look adorable like him, yet still look attractive in what he does. A sigh escaped from his lips. ‘Whoever Xiuchen ends up with is one lucky bastard.’ He pouted, as he continued to watch the screen.

Right as the song was about to end, the changed lyrics that DG7 did, was more of a chant. The 6 kept repeating ‘I love who?’ and Xiuchen would respond with ‘I love you!’; it kept going back and forth three times until Xiuchen ended up saying, “I love Joonxing!”

Joonxing looked up at the screen once more, eyes widening, and cheeks burning. ‘W-what did -- wait, did he --’

“Joonxing!” Yitao came over and wrapped his arm around the other. “Did you hear that?!”

“I-I, did, d-did Xiuchen say that he --”

“Dude! Go, go, go!!” Yitao roughly pushed Joonxing out to the stage, where the squeals of the fans echoed the dome that they were hosting the concert. The screams became louder when Joonxing came in. Xiuchen looked over to this left, and smiled brightly when he saw the other. Without even thinking, he gave Zhu his mic, and started to run towards Joonxing.

For sure, the angelic songbird wasn’t ready for what was about to happen. Xiuchen jumped, and Joonxing had to quickly react; he caught him in time, but wasn’t stable with his footing, that he fell backwards, hitting his back against the floor. It surprised Xiuchen, no doubt, but he shook the feeling away; he grabbed the other’s cheeks, and kissed him passionately right on the floor. He pulled back and smiled against the other’s lips, giggling a bit at how Joonxing was taking it. Xiuchen leaned over, nuzzling against the crook of Joonxing’s neck. “Happy Valentine’s day, Joonxing.” He whispered, enough for the other to hear.

The fans squealed their fangirl and fanboy hearts out; none where really expecting Xiuchen to do something like that on stage, especially his parents. From the sidelines, Xiuchen’s parents, Minseok and Jongdae both were shocked at their son’s advances.

“Seriously?” Jongdae rubbed the back of his neck. “I mean out in the public like that? Couldn’t he wait ‘till they all got home?”

“I wonder who he got that from.” Minseok rolled his eyes. “But that wasn’t the song Seongwoong and Yeeun taught them...well, the ending was different from what they told me. Do you think that they changed it on purpose?”

“Maybe?”

“Hm, maybe.” Minseok scratched his cheek.

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

“Hm, I’m sorry, Joonxing!” Xiuchen started to feel really bad right after the concert, now in Xiuchen and Joonxing’s shared room, the angelic songbird was laying on his stomach, weeping mentally, considering that his back was realLy hurting. Xiuchen literally jumped on Joonxing, but he didn’t think that it would hurt Joonxing’s back that much. ‘Man, I was careless!!’ The young Bun continued to rub the ice pack against Joonxing’s back. “Sorry.”

“Hm, it is okay, Xiuchen.” Joonxing said in a muffle voice. “It...will get better soon.”

Xiuchen knelt down, resting his chin on Joonxing’s mattress. “Um, y-you know, I meant it.”

“Hu?”

“When I said that I love you.”

The tips of Joonxing’ ears turned red. “Y-you, you love me? W-wait, that means you return m-my --”

“Yes, Joonxing. If only you would let me finish what I was going to say back then...you would have known my answer.” Xiuchen puffed his cheeks. “You need to get used to people rejecting you though...it is like getting tough skin, or whatever.”

“But wait...you...love me?”

‘He is not getting this is he.’ Xiuchen leaned over and gave Joonxing a quick peck on the lips, to show the other that he really meant it. He couldn’t help, but laugh at the other’s embarrassed expression.

“Hm! Why are you laughing?!”

“Nothing.” Xiuchen shook his head. “So, anyway, do you...accept my --”

Joonxing didn’t hesitate and quickly nodded his head, despite his situation right now. A tinge of pink formed on his cheeks, a bit embarrassed that he got really excited. He wanted to make himself look cool in front of the young Bun, but he just couldn’t hold in his excitement, but more importantly, he just couldn’t believe that Xiuchen returned his feelings; he was just happy.

Xiuchen beamed. “I’m glad. Hey! This is a great Valentine’s day, huh?! Well, sorta, I almost broke your back...wouldn’t that be a great memory?” He nervously chuckled.

The other smiled. “This is certainly a great memory.” ‘I defnitely won’t forget this...maybe about my back, but definitely remember this.’

“Hm, great!” Xiuchen leaned over once again, and giving the other a kiss. “Now, get better so we can go out!” He clapped happily. “I wanna go to the amusement park, the beach, I wanna go to the mall,” He glanced down, seeing the look on Joonxing’s face. He chuckled. “I’m kidding, Joonxing. You don’t have to do all those things for me. Spending time with you is great enough for me.” He sat down, right next to Joonxing, his hair gently.

‘No, I’ll do those things for you, Xiuchen...just wait for me to get better!’ Joonxing scooted over and patted on the bed. “Lay with me?”

“Hm?” Xiuchen raised his eyebrow, but didn’t question it. He laid right next to the other. For the young Bun, it felt nice, that he snuggled close to Joonxing. Eventually, the two fell asleep, with Joonxing’s arm drapped over the young Bun’s waist, and his head nuzzled against Xiuchen’s

After awhile, the rest of XII wondered what was going on between the two, considering that Xiuchen didn’t come out from the room. Afte awhile, Baekyeol went over and gently knocked on their door. He came in and he had to surpress his squealing at the image in front of him. Instead of waking them up, he closed the door to let them continue to have their Valentine’s day nap time together. ‘Man, I hope someone would love me too!’ He puffed his cheeks, leaning against the door.

Just then Yitao came walking down the hallway, wanting to go in his and Baekyeol’s shared room. “Oh, what are you doing here?”

“Nothing...I was going to check up them, but they are sleeping.”

“Is that so?”

“Mm.”

“Ah,” Yitao nodded. “Sehan and Jongsoo are spending their night together...you wanna go out?”

Baekyeol’s cheeks slightly turned pink. “S-sure.”

As the two remaining XII members left, Joonxing and Xiuchen continued to dream off in their own wonderland. A small smile formed on Xiuchen’s face; he was happy, and so was Joonxing.

--- (XII) --- (EXOB) --- (XII) ---

Le end


Any mistakes? My bad!! (>o<)


Source(s):

**terms (ie: sunbae) [x]

**korean names given were taken from a list. [x]

Cameo(s):

**images belong to the websites founded. I do not own them.

Ulzzangs names and images found here: [x] | Park WonCheol info & image was found here: [x]
C-Ulzzangs names and images found here: [x]

the teachers


**2NE1’s Come Back Home Dance part (and my favorite part)