soccer {JXXC}

EXO’s children short story collection

Soccer
ft. Joonxing & Xiuchen
supporting: E7

boyxboy
fluffy, slight comedy, suggestive material

--- (JOONXING) --- (JXXC) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

The bell rang in Cho Academy and most of the students started to run to their first period classes; luckily for Xiuchen, he was able to know where all his classes were, all thanks to his friend.

Xiuchen is a freshman this year and sometimes, freshmen tend to get lost on their first day. For him, he was lucky to have a friend already going to Cho Academy; his best friend since primary school, Joonxing; he is now a sophomore and the most talented soccer player in their school. He is the varsity's top forward and most wins came from him making the winning shot. Thus, his reputation sky rocketed; he was now popular among his classmates, even if they were upperclassmen.

However, ever since Joonxing graduated from 8th grade, he rarely hanged out with Xiuchen. It was not because Joonxing thought Xiuchen was uncool, it was just that Joonxing started to feel something for Xiuchen. Something sparked inside of Joonxing; his heart started to beat faster every time he sees him when his parents and his hanged out, he would constantly feel sweaty every time Xiuchen comes close to him, he felt like he was going to pass out one time when Xiuchen wrapped his arms with his. To prevent him doing something stupid he used soccer to keep his mind occupied. However, while Joonxing is doing soccer and trying his best to avoid him, Xiuchen has been missing all those fun times with his best friend.

'Hm,' Xiuchen sighed as he walked the empty hallway, twirling his lavatory pass. 'Joonxing…why are --' Xiuchen stopped his tracks and walked backwards to see what was posted on the bulletin board. 'Soccer…tryouts?'

Xiuchen looked closer and smiled. 'That's it!' Xiuchen tried his best to memorize the times and days when the tryouts will be. With that, he skipped his way to the restroom. 'This will be perfect! I'll tryout so I can be with Joonxing more!'

--- (JOONXING) --- (JXXC) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Xiuchen ran out of his classroom once the bell rang to find his other best friend, Bokeun.

'Where…are…oh!' Xiuchen smiled happily. "Bokeun!!"

Bokeun turned around and smiled. "Hey Xiuchen!" Bokeun and Xiuchen have been friends since 6th grade. Bokeun transferred and was pretty much quiet when he entered Xiuchen's school; luckily for him, Xiuchen was nice enough to show him around and be his first friend.

Both started to head for the cafeteria; Xiuchen started to tell his other best friend about the flyer that he found.

"Soccer?" Bokeun took a bite out of his cookie. "But you hate sports. All of them to be exact."

"I know I know…I know, but at least Joonxing is in the varsity team, I will be able to hangout with him you know. Even though it is only for a little while." Xiuchen looked down. "I just miss him. I don't know why we don't hangout anymore."

"Don't worry, maybe it's because he is busy. High school tends to do that."

"I know, but we always hanged out…" Xiuchen played with his fingers and sighed. He turned his head to see cheerful Joonxing walking in the cafeteria with his soccer teammates. Xiuchen slightly frowned, he missed when Joonxing smiled at him. He rarely does it now; he wouldn't even look at him when they pass by the hallway.

'Was it something that I've done…or…'

Xiuchen's train of thoughts were interrupted due to the bell.

"Let's go Xiuchen," Bokeun patted his shoulder. "We don't want to be late."

"Are you gunna try out with me?"

Bokeun nodded. "Sure." He said with a smile. "At least when we are on the field, you and I can be fools together." 

Xiuchen chuckled and they proceeded to go.

Joonxing saw Xiuchen walk away with Bokeun. Of course he knew Bokeun and he was the sweetest person he has ever met. He sighed a little; he felt that Xiuchen was probably wondering why he has been avoiding him. Honestly, he was just scared if he told him how he felt. Would Xiuchen feel angry at him? Disgust? Many thoughts ran through his mind until he heard his teammate snapped his fingers in front of him.

"Yo, Joonxing."

"Wh-what Insung?"

Insung was another forward in the varsity team, but he was now a senior. He chuckled at Joonxing and patted his cheek. "Let's go. Class is gunna start you know."

"R-right. Sorry." Joonxing said as he got up from the seat; Insung and Joonxing quickly left the cafeteria.

--- (JOONXING) --- (JXXC) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Today was the day of the soccer try outs. Xiuchen was excited, even though he didn't know how to play. All he knew was that there was running involve and kicking the ball; that doesn't sound too bad.

"Xiuchen!" He turned and waved at Bokeun. "You ready?" Xiuchen nodded and they both walked to the gym.

Once there, many students were huddling around, waiting for the coach to come out. Bokeun tapped on his shoulder.

"There is Joonxing."

Xiuchen looked to see Joonxing already in uniform. He gasped; to him, Joonxing looked good in his green top with golden accents, golden colored soccer shorts with green accents, and green socks completing with red shoes. He blushed slightly.

'He…looks good in uniform.'

"Alright guys, new comers take a seat, varsity and JV line up."

Xiuchen and Bokeun rushed to take their seats.

"Glad that all of you took interest in playing soccer. Good thing too, we are losing some of our players since they are now seniors, but thats okay! My name is Choi Minho, but you guys can call me Minho is you like, I'm pretty much laid back when it comes with my name."

Minho proceeded to tell them what the agenda for the day was, while Joonxing scanned the students before him. He was doing fine, until he saw Xiuchen on the stands.

'What?! What is Xiuchen doing here?!' Joonxing looked away. 'W-why is Xiuchen even participating…he hates sports.'

"All right guys," Joonxing turned to Minho. "Now get changed and meet us in the field."

All of the students went to the locker room to change, while some of the varsity and JV headed out. Once in the locker room, Xiuchen opened his backpack to get his clothes, only to be shocked.

"Xiuchen?" Bokeun asked in a worried tone. "What's wrong?"

"I…I forgot my shorts!" Xiuchen said quietly so none of the others could hear. "Do you have an extra I could borrow."

Bokeun shook his head. "I'm sorry. I don't."

Xiuchen frowned. 'What am I going --'

"Hey you two…time to go." Xiuchen and Bokeun looked up to see Insung. "What's wrong?"

"Erm," Xiuchen started to blush. "I sorta forgot…um, my shorts."

Insung looked at him and started to smirk. "Well, I have an extra pair."

Xiuchen's eyes widen. "Really?!"

Insung started to chuckle. "My god, that was just too cute." He patted Xiuchen's cheeks. "Your cheeks are soft." He started to move his hand down to Xiuchen's neck.

"Erm," Xiuchen moved away. "T-those extra --"

"Ah, right. I'll get them now." He started to walk away, but walked back. "And you there…" He stared at Bokeun. "Get going." With that he left. Xiuchen looked over at Bokeun.

"Don't leave me." He whispered with a worry in his voice. "That guy is weird!"

Bokeun nodded. "I agree. I'll just hide behind the lockers okay." Bokeun quickly ran behind the nearest lockers. Xiuchen just hoped that he won't get jumped on.

"Here," Xiuchen immediately turned around. "Got you a pair, change and lets go." Insung leaned against the lockers, crossing his arm in the process.

Xiuchen grabbed and shorts. "C-can you leave please?"

"Hm? Oh…sure." Insung left; Bokeun peaked through the lockers and went back to Xiuchen who was wide eyed.

"W-whats wrong?"

"T-that guy…gave me female shorts!!" Xiuchen exclaimed and showed Bokeun the shorts. It wasn't super short, but they were female momentum shorts.

"W-what am I going --"

"Anyone in here…oh, you two…hurry and come on." Minho rushed Xiuchen to hurry and change. "We will being doing some warm ups."

"O-okay, but Min--"

Xiuchen wasn't able to finish his sentence. Minho walked out leaving little Xiuchen slightly stressed out. He put on the female shorts and walked out with Bokeun leading him. Once in the field, he stood close to his other best friend, trying his best ignore the wolf whistles and stares he was getting from the others. Joonxing ly to have him turn away. He tried his best not to passout. The female shorts hugged Xiuchen on the right places and his soft milky legs were exposed for everyone to see.

'What the….Xiuchen!! What are you doing to me!!'

He looked back only to see Xiuchen with sadness on his face and gripping on to the back of Bokeun's shirt.

'Huh?'

Joonxing wondered why Xiuchen was acting so tense. He turned to look at Insung who his lips when staring at Xiuchen. Joonxing furrowed his brow; he was going to ask Insung about it, but Minho ordered people to get ready for warm ups.

"Ah, Xiuchen." Minho asked.

Everyone turned towards Xiuchen, which made him uncomfortable. "Y-yeah?"

"Um," Minho scratched the back of his neck. "Why are you…wearing female shorts?"

"I…um," Xiuchen fidgeted. "I…forgot mine and…um."

Minho waved it off. "Okay then." He turned. "Okay guys, lets get this going." Minho started to count off the people to be on the field and who to be on the bench. Sadly for him, Bokeun was placed in a different group.

"Insung!" Insung turned and jogged towards Minho.

'So his name is Insung.' Xiuchen tried his best to cover his thigh. He hated how people were staring at him.

--- (JOONXING) --- (JXXC) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

The whistle blew and Xiuchen looked up. Minho called for the next group to go out and do some practice shots. Xiuchen watched as the others got up and left to head for the field. He slowly got up and walked to where his group was heading.

"Good luck." Bokeun gave a slight nod towards Xiuchen, who nodded back.

After doing practice shots, Minho decided to do a practice game.

'Can we just end now?' Xiuchen wiped the sweat from his forehand. 'This is definitely not for me.' He looked at Joonxing who was laughing along with another varsity teammate; Xiuchen sighed.

' it up Xiuchen. You wanna get closer to Joonxing?! Don't you want your best friend back?' Xiuchen nodded. 'Then go and do it!!'

"Yeah!" Xiuchen punched the air. Everyone turned and gave Xiuchen a look. "Um…" He immediately pulled his arm down. "S-sorry." Xiuchen ended up blushing.

Insung ended up chuckling. Joonxing smiled.

'Same little Xiuchen.'

"He is too adorable." Insung said, catching Joonxing's attention.

"What?"

"I said," Insung pointed at Xiuchen. "That guy…is too adorable." He his lips. Joonxing started to get angry and he didn't know why. He tighten his fist, then realized what it was.

'Right…obviously I would act like this.'

The whistle blew. "Alright guys, practice game time. Go!" Minho blew the whistle again and the practice play started.

--- (JOONXING) --- (JXXC) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

'Ow!' Xiuchen for the 5th time fell on his face. The other players were just doing it on purpose to check out Xiuchen's round little since it would be sticking up. 'This is definitely not for me!!' He tried his best not to cry; he saw a hand in front of him. He looked up only to be surprised.

"Come on." Joonxing bent down further. "Xiuchen? Come on."

Xiuchen blushed. 'This isn't how I wanted to get closer…but it is something.' He grabbed on to Joonxing's hand and was pulled up. 'At least he is talking to me again.'

"Thank you." He said shyly. Joonxing nodded and patted on his head.

"I know you are trying. Hang in there okay?"

Xiuchen nodded. They both turned when the heads when Minho blew his whistle.

"Guys, I have to take a call. Take a break everyone!" Minho yelled and he started to walk away to take his cell. Xiuchen jogged passed Joonxing to Bokeun, who was near the benches. Everyone started to walk around and stretch out their legs or lay on the grass; the only ones near the bench area were Xiuchen and Bokeun.

"You okay?" Bokeun asked as he wiped his sweat off his face.

"I wanna go home." Xiuchen whined, yet making Bokeun chuckle at his action.

"We have a few more minutes. Hang in there okay?" Bokeun patted his friend's shoulder. Xiuchen nodded, only to flinch when he felt someone wrapping their arm around his waist. Xiuchen ly to be shocked.

"I-Insung hyung?"

Insung, being very tall, towered over Xiuchen, looking down and smiling. "Yes?"

"Wh-what are you doing?" Xiuchen tried his best to wiggle out. Bokeun was at a loss; he tried to make Insung leave Xiuchen alone, but only to have a glare aimed at him.

"Get lost." He hissed. Bokeun refused only to have Insung grab on to Bokeun's collar with his free hand. "I won't repeat it. Now leave!" Bokeun trembled; he looked over at Xiuchen who mouthed towards him to go. Bokeun refused.

"Bokeun…go. Please." Xiuchen whispered; his eyes pleaded. He surely didn't want Bokeun to get hurt.

Bokeun glared at Xiuchen, then towards the older teen holding onto his shirt. He shrugged it off and left like what he was told. Xiuchen gulped; he closed his eyes and hoped that Insung would leave him alone.

"Finally," Insung tighten his grip on Xiuchen's waist. He leaned down to Xiuchen's ear. "You know…has anyone told you that you looked so cute? Hm?" He asked almost in a suggestive way. "Your skin is very soft just like a baby." He started to rub Xiuchen's stomach, which got him worried. "And your legs," He dropped his hand to touch Xiuchen's thighs. "Are very milky white…Hm, I made the right choice in giving you those" He started to caress his thighs; Xiuchen shivered at the action and started wiggled out of his grasp.

"S-stop it."

"Hm?" Insung leaned back and glanced at Xiuchen who was slightly pink. "Now why would I do that?" He started again, but only bringing his hand slightly closer to a certain area. At that, Xiuchen started freaking out. He tried to push his hand away only to have it go further up. Xiuchen wanted someone to help, anyone, but no one even paying attention; Insung's back was towards the other students and with his towering body, they wouldn't even know Xiuchen was there.

Xiuchen's eyes started to widen once he was inching his way close to into touch his private area. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Joonxing!!" Xiuchen screamed. He didn't care if Joonxing didn't hangout with him or rarely talked to him, he needed someone to help him and Joonxing is the first person he thought about.

Everyone turned, including Joonxing. Insung glared at Xiuchen.

"Joonxing?!"

"I-I…um." Xiuchen was out of words. He felt that Insung was going to slap him and tell him that he was his only. He read things and he knows how it goes. He closed his eyes, not wanting to feel any impact that Insung might inflict.

Soon, he felt his waist being released. He opened his eyes only to see Joonxing grabbing a hold onto Insung's collar.

"What are you doing?!" Joonxing stood in front of Xiuchen. "Answer me Insung!"

Everyone was now staring at the commotion before them. Insung shrugged.

"Nothing. I wasn't doing anything."

Joonxing rolled his eyes; he glanced over his shoulder to look at Xiuchen. "What did he do." He asked in a stern voice.

Xiuchen looked at Joonxing, he was glad that he came to his rescue. "H-he…um, he." Definitely, he was scared; the way Insung was staring down at him made him shiver, but he had to tell Joonxing. He just had to. "He touched me." Xiuchen whispered.

Joonxing's eyes widen; he immediately looked back at Insung and glared. "You did what?!" He turned back to Xiuchen. "He touched you where?"

"Um --"

"Tell me where the he touched you!!"

"Here!" Xiuchen motioned the area that he was touching him. He looked down, in embarrassment and in fear.

"You son of a !" The next thing Xiuchen saw was Joonxing punching Insung right on the cheek despite the height difference. Insung landed on his and Joonxing took the opportunity to get on top of him and started to land punches.

"Joonxing!!" Xiuchen yelled; he tried to pry him off, even though he would love to have him punch Insung some more, he knew that it wasn't right. Joonxing could lose his varsity placement. He tried his best, but only to have Joonxing push him back, making him land on his . A few of the teammates tried their best, but it was difficult.

Suddenly, a whistle blew making everyone jump; even Joonxing stood up from the blow. "What is going on here!" Minho angrily raised his voice at the group of students. "Right now!! What is going on!!"

Bokeun quickly spoke. "Insung!! He was touching Xiuchen inappropriately!!" He pointed at Insung and glared.

Minho furrowed his brow. "Okay…but," He turned to Joonxing. "Why were you on top of Insung then?"

Xiuchen stood in front of Joonxing,"He…got angry…and started to punch him."

Minho sighed in disappointment. "Joonxing…is that true?"

"Y-yes it was sir, but he was touching Xiuchen!"

"He was even the one who gave me the shorts!!" Xiuchen piped up and quickly hid behind Joonxing, grabbing onto his arm.

"Insung!" The older teen flinched when he heard his name called. "Is that true? You touched him inappropriately and gave him the shorts?!"

"I..I…um, it was just --"

"Everyone…we are done for the day. Go. Insung, you are staying." Minho ordered. Everyone started to disperse; Joonxing grabbed onto Xiuchen's hand and they headed to the locker room. Xiuchen quickly changed back to his normal clothes. He sighed; obviously this wasn't the way he planned to have Joonxing talk back to him. Xiuchen started to rub his eyes to prevent the tears from coming down.

"Xiuchen," He turned to look at his Bokeun. "Ready?"

"I…um, yeah. I just n-need to get my things. I'll meet you in the front okay?"

Bokeun sighed, but nodded at his request. He started to head out, leaving Xiuchen by himself. He started to feel little drops of tears forming on the corners of his eyes.

'Come on Xiuchen, don't start.' Xiuchen nodded at himself. 'At least Joonxing saved you right? That's something.'

"Yeah." He said softly to himself. "He did."

"He did what?" Xiuchen turned to see Joonxing with his normal clothes on, holding onto his backpack. He had a look of disappointment.

'Is he mad at me?' Xiuchen sighed. 'He probably is…probably thinks that I am a loser and I can't defend myself even though I am in high school already.'

"N-nothing." Xiuchen folded his shirt and placed it inside his backpack.

It was silent; Xiuchen knew the Joonxing hasn't left, he could feel his presence still in the locker room. He ignored it to the best of his ability, but the silence started to get to him. Once done, he swung his backpack over his shoulder and started to head out, only to have Joonxing block his way.

"Wha--"

Xiuchen couldn't finish his sentence; he was too shocked to have Joonxing hugging him.

'He…h-he's hugging me!!'

Xiuchen definitely missed this. He missed how Joonxing hugged him when they were young. Whatever it was, a hug goodbye, a playful hug, or a hug of comfort, he really missed how Joonxing would put his hands around his shoulders and hug him tight. Xiuchen started to get teary eyed. He missed him.

Xiuchen wrapped his arms around his torso and placed his head on Joonxing's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry."

'Sorry?' Xiuchen was confused. 'Why would he --'

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you from that…ert." He hugged him tight. "That sick mother…" He sighed. "I'm just sorry."

Xiuchen started to cry; he tightly hugged Joonxing fearing that he might disappear. They stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, until Joonxing spoke.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you try out for soccer?" Joonxing leaned back, still having his hands on Xiuchen's shoulders. "I know you Xiuchen…you hate sports. You're more of a music type of person, why are you even here."

Xiuchen looked down. Should he tell him? He didn't want to be annoying or anything; he just wanted to spend time with his best friend, even if it means he had to do something he hated.

"I…um, I just --"

"Xiuchen…spill it. Why were you here?"

"I just wanted to get close to you!" Xiuchen blurted out. Joonxing was caught off guard.

"Wha-what?"

Xiuchen looked down. He had to tell him sometime "I…I miss the old times where you and I used to hangout and stuff. We rarely do that now ever since you graduated from 8th grade." Xiuchen looked up at Joonxing with the most saddest eyes Joonxing ever saw; it almost broke his heart to see him like that. "Was it something I did…or what?"

"N-no it wasn't --"

"Then why are you avoiding me all the time?! We rarely hangout! I feel like I got you mad, but I don't know what I did to make you so angry at me! I don't even remember doing anything to cause you to hate me --"

"It's because I like you!!"

Xiuchen stopped. His eyes started to widen like an owl.

"I…wha…I'm sorry what did you say?"

Joonxing started to turn red. 'Well…here goes nothing. Goodbye Xiuchen…you probably will hate me forever now.'

"I s-said that I like you. Not as a friend…m-more than f-friends."

Xiuchen was out of words. He said nothing, but continued to stare at his best friend in the eye with his owl set eyes.

"It…it started in 8th grade. I was…starting to feel something here." He placed his hand on his heart. "It started to go crazy every time I saw you." He sighed. "And I didn't think you would look at me the same again if I told you. I feared that you would hate me and avoid me if I said anything." Joonxing looked up to stare Xiuchen. "That is why…I started to…you know, avoid you and play soccer. I tried to prevent myself from doing something stupid. I know you must have been wondering why I don't hangout with you…now you know." He looked down; he was ready for the hated comments from Xiuchen. He braced himself, but only to hear Xiuchen sniffing.

'Sniffing? What?' Joonxing looked up to see Xiuchen's tears running down on his round cheeks.

"Wha-why are you crying?!" He started to wipe the tears away with his thumbs.

"You…you stupid piece of…piece of…piece of poop!!" Xiuchen started to lightly hit Joonxing on the chest. "That's why you haven't been talking to me?! Or hanging out?! Just 'cuz you feared that I might hate you forever or something?!" Xiuchen cutely glared at the older boy in front of him.

"Erm, y-yes?"

"Well that is just stupid!!"

"Stupid?! Hey," Now it was Joonxing's turn to get slightly angry. "It is hard okay! To have someone you like fill your mind 24/7!! It is even harder for me today seeing you in those shorts exposing your legs!! No scratch that!! This...this right here was even harder for me!! Confessing that I liked…no scratch that too! That I love you!!"

Both crossed their arms, acting like 5 year olds, and started to have a glaring contest.

"Still…it's stupid." Xiuchen said while puffing his cheeks. "You should've just told me you know."

Joonxing sighed and closed his eyes. He was having doubts in telling him now. He felt that Xiuchen was angry at him. "Yeah, okay I know, but --"

Joonxing couldn't finish his sentence, due to Xiuchen's lips occupying them. It was a short kiss, and a sweet one at that. Xiuchen pulled back, resuming in puffing his cheeks up and glaring at Joonxing in way were you can't  take him seriously. "There…do you know my answer your little confession?"

Joonxing peaked through his eyes. He may not look like it, but inside, he was exploding. He started to feel sweaty and he tried his best to remain composed. "Actually…no. Can you please tell me again?"

Xiuchen rolled his eyes; he cupped Joonxing cheeks and brought his face down. Xiuchen gave me another kiss on his lips. Xiuchen pulled away slightly, with his hands still cupping Joonxing's face. "There." He looked up to stare at Joonxing. "You know, you shouldn't hide your feelings. You don't know what I'm going to say. You don't know what I'm feeling, unless you are a mind reader or something…and…and I was hurt that you avoided me. I really did feel that I did something to make you hate me. I missed you so much. I missed my best friend." Xiuchen smiled which made Joonxing's heart flutter. "Actually, now I get to say boyfriend." He gave another peck on Joonxing's lips.

Joonxing smiled and rested his forehead onto Xiuchen's head. "I'm happy that you feel the same."

"Xiuchen?" Both teens turned to the source of the voice.

"Oh, Bokeun! I'm sorry for taking so long!" Xiuchen rubbed the back of his head. "I was just talking with Joonxing, my boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend?" Bokeun furrowed his brow, only to have his expression change into happiness. "I'm happy for you two!!" He threw his hands in the air. "My gosh…finally." The three of them started to laugh. "Well, I'll head out now, you guys should walk together." He winked at Xiuchen. "I'll see you guys tomorrow!" With that, he left the newly couple in the locker room.

"So," Joonxing held out his hand. "Ready?"

Xiuchen smiled and grabbed onto his hand. "Yeah."

They both started to head out, walking hand in hand.

"You know," Xiuchen started. "I wonder what my parents are going to say." Joonxing turned to face Xiuchen. "My mama wouldn't mind…he certainly likes you. I dunno about my papa though." Xiuchen placed his index finger on his round, soft cheek. "He might question you…haha it might be like a lighting bolt challenge where you answer the question fast." He started to giggle.

Joonxing started to worry. "B-but you think your parents will like me?"

"I don't see why they would hate you. They practically watch you grow up to the guy you are today, plus my parents and your parents are like super duper close."

"Yeah I know, but I don't want my experience to be like Yitao and Baekyeol's."

Xiuchen laughed; he remembered how their other friends, who attend a different school, told them about how Yitao was bombarded with question's by Baekyeol's dad when he asked him out. Yitao explained how calm he was on the outside, but he was freaking out on the inside.

"You will be fine. I'll be there, holding your hand."

Joonxing chuckled and gave a quick peck on Xiuchen's cheeks.

--- (JOONXING) --- (JXXC) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Days later, Insung was suspended from school for his actions, which made Xiuchen slightly happy. He really wanted him to be expelled, but suspended was good enough. Xiuchen and Bokeun stopped doing the soccer tryouts and participated in music clubs instead, since that is what they both excelled in. Joonxing was finally at ease, he started to hangout with Xiuchen more and giving me light pecks on the cheek whenever they pass by each other in the hallway, earning some aww's from the other students.

When Joonxing told Xiuchen's parents that he loved his son and asked permission to take him out, he was surprised mostly at Xiuchen's father, Chen, for being fairly clam. All he asked for was to protect Xiuchen since he is his little bun. Which made Xiuchen slightly embarrassed at the nickname, and earning Chen light slap on the shoulder by Xiumin. However, for Joonxing was just happy that his experience wasn't like Yitao's. As for Joonxing parents, they were also happy for the newly couple.

From time to time, Xiuchen would play soccer with Joonxing in soccer field that is close to their neighborhood. And sometimes, Xiuchen would wear those female sport shorts just to make Joonxing turn a deep red. He just found it hilarious to see his boyfriend's face turn into a tomato. Joonxing would sometimes make Xiuchen change into male sport shorts if there are too many people around.

He just hates when people stare at his little boyfriend.

"Joonxing! Hurry up and pass the ball!!" Xiuchen placed his hand on his hips, waiting for Joonxing to pass him the soccer ball.

He smiled. "Yeah yeah, hold your pretty little bun."

"Yah!!" Xiuchen blushed.

Joonxing laughed and gently kicked the ball towards Xiuchen. They started to play 'till the sun set.

As they were walking back, hand in hand, Xiuchen turned and placed a kiss on Joonxing's cheek.

"I lub you!!" He said in a childish manner, making Joonxing chuckle.

"I love you too." He leaned in and gave Xiuchen a kiss on the lips.

With that, they continued to walk back home.

--- (JOONXING) --- (JXXC) --- (XIUCHEN) ---

Le End.

Hope that it was okay and that it made sense... hoped that you enjoyed it(:

Mistakes? Sorry about that.

Comment if you like~

Next time in EXO's children short story collection…

Bond
ft. Yitao and Baekyeol

A prince and his servant were the best of friends, until a war broke out between the neighboring countries, causing people to flee from the bombs and bloody fights.
That was 10 years ago.
Now at 19, the prince, now the reigning leader of both neighboring countries, felt something missing in his life. Every time he looked at his half broken hour glass charm, he feels that he is missing his other half.

'Where are you?'