Attack of the Fan Girls

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

As soon as Tao came in, some sort of dark yet awkward aura settled down into the room.

“Y-You can just put your things over there if you want.” I blinked, pointing at Luhan’s desk. Tao just nodded and put his luggage down while I sat cross legged on my bed watching him unpack.

“How long are you going to stay here?” I asked him. He shrugged.

“Probably until Luhan comes back.” He replied rather bluntly.

“Oh.”

Not long after our conversation ended, I suddenly realised it was a Monday and looked at the clock. Relieved, I sighed and saw it was only a few more minutes until school started. I gathered my school uniform and proceeded to the door.

“Where are you going?” Tao asked.

“The toilets,” I replied. “I need to change into my school uniform.”

“Why?” He questioned, raising an eyebrow. I quickly tried to think of something that would make sense if I told him.

In the end, I resulted with: “Wh-Why do you have so many questions?” and closed the door behind me, quickly hurrying off. I was going to have a hard time rooming with him.

 

 

“Kim Minseok,” The teacher called.

“Present!” Xiumin responded with a wave of his hand. Kim seongsangnim ticked his name off and moved down to the next name while I stared out the window. There was an airplane flying in the sky, looking very peaceful. Was that Luhan’s plane?

“Lu Han,” Kim seongsangnim called and I suddenly flinched and looked straight towards Luhan’s desk. My heart sank when I remembered he wasn’t here.

“Oh that’s right,” Kim seongsangnim muttered, corssing his name. “He’s overseas.” That made me feel even worse than before. I slumped onto my desk and opened my pencil case. A familiar looking note dropped out and I picked it up. It was my note Luhan had given back to me after I tried to confess. I sulked and scrunched the note up before throwing it out the window.

“Song Haebyun,” Kim seongsangnim said. “May I ask you what you’re doing?” I froze and looked back at him.

“U-Um...present?” I replied, turning red as everyone stared at me. Kim seongsangnim ignored my response.

“You know,” He said. “If I catch you littering at our school grounds, you’ll have to sweep that area during lunchtime.” I stood up and bowed.

“Chesonghapnida...” I apologized. “I’ll sweep at lunchtime.” Kim seongsangnim nodded and went back to roll calling. I sighed and sat back down. It seemed like I was already missing Luhan.

 

 

It was strangely quiet when I started to sweep the front of the school. Yawning, I leaned on my broom and stretched. All of a sudden, four heads poked out from the gate and I jumped back in surprise to see four familiar looking girls jump out and stare at me. It took me a while to realise that they were girls from my school before who used to always stalk Luhan, especially when I wasn’t around.

“Unnie, are you sure this is the school Luhan oppa transferred to?” One of the girls asked the other who nudged her.

“Be quiet Soomi,” She hissed. “My research is never wrong. I am 100% sure this is his school now.” Another girl raised her eyebrow and walked towards me.

“Yah, you.” She called. I looked behind me to see if she was referring to anyone behind me and then pointed at myself when I realised I was the only one here. The girl rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

“Yes, you,” She said, looking irritated. “You don’t see anyone else here, do you? Anyway, do you know a Luhan?”

“Unnie, you don’t have to ask him that!” The girl called Soomi whispered frantically. “Everyone knows who Luhan oppa is!”

“Be quiet, Soomi!” The other girl nudged her again and hissed. The girl rolled her eyes again.

“So do you know a Luhan?” She asked me. “Because if you do, tell him that he has important guests waiting for him at the front of the school.” The other girls nodded eagerly and I blinked.

“Um, Luhan went back to China just this morning.” I said and watched as four faces fell.

“CH-CH-CHINA!?” One of them shrieked.

“What do we do unnie? What do we do?” Soomi cried.

“Oh shush, Soomi!” The girl nudged her again. “Eunhee unnie, do you have any good ideas?” Eunhee, who seemed to be the brain of the group nodded.

“Hmm, we will have to book tickets to China and find Luhan oppa there,” She turned to the girl who had shrieked beforehand.

“Chaemi, call your appa immediately and book four tickets to China on Wednesday.” Chaemi nodded and took out her expensive looking mobile. Eunhee whipped her head back at me again.

“You,” She said. “Which part of China did Luhan go back to?” It sounded more like an order than a question. I shrugged and she clicked her tongue at me.

“Tch, we have no choice then,” Eunhee face the others and nodded. “We’ll have to tour around China.”

“Yay!” Soomi cheered. “We get to tour around China!” She was nudged once again by the girl whose name I didn’t know yet.

“This isn’t a joke, Soomi,” She hissed. “This is a serious mission. We have to find Luhan oppa and bring him back immediately.”

“Hyesoo, stop nudging Soomi,” Eunhee said. “And Soomi, Hyesoo is right. This is a serious mission.” Meanwhile, Chaemi hung up on her phone and turned.

“Appa said that he’s on his way booking the tickets already,” She reported. Eunhee nodded.

“Alright then,” She said. “Are you ready girls?” The three of them saluted.

“Ready as ever!” They called in sync.

“Off we go!” Eunhee ordered and the other three ran off just like that. Eunhee turned back to me with a suspicious look.

“Say,” She said. “You look really familiar. Did you used to go to my school with Luhan oppa?” I felt myself getting cold all over and I quickly shook my head.

“A-Aniyo,” I replied. “This is the first time we’ve met.” She raised an eyebrow and then nodded carefully before running off.

Oh my god.

I really need to be more careful in the future.

 

 

Author’s POV:

Meanwhile, a silhouette walked near the front of the school, checking on Haerin as she swept the front yard. All of a sudden, his foot hit something and he looked down to see a scrunched up note on the ground.

Curious, he picked the note up and then unfolded it to read it;

 

To Luhan,

Please come and meet me at lunchtime at the school garden.

-From anonymous

 

The silhouette took a glance at Haerin and then back at the note. Then, he tucked the note safely into his pocket and walked away.

 

 


 

 

Hope you’ve enjoyed this chapter update! c:

and a belated happy birthday to HARDCORE_SHIPPER because she said her birthday was on november 23rd too! \o/

/throws confetti