Lost

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

I wandered around quickly, trying to find where the gym was. Suddenly, it hit me.

My school map!

I dug into my pockets and realised I didn’t bring it. I gulped and looked around. I had wandered around so much that I had lost sight of my dorm area.

What should I do? I’m going to be extremely late by the time I find my way.

I continued to wander around and I found myself stumbling across some sort of small dojo. I frowned

The school even has a dojo!?

I was about to walk away until I heard a snapping noise coming from inside the dojo. I turned my head.

Wh-What was that?

Slowly, I opened one of the dojo doors to see someone holding a long wooden stick. I looked a bit closer and then realised it was Tao.

What was he doing in a dojo?

All of a sudden, Tao raised the wooden stick and started high kicking the air. He swung the stick around and then did a perfect split before ending with the stick spinning high in the air and landing safely into his right hand.

It made me so amazed that a tiny “wow” escaped my lips. Tao seemed to have heard me because he turned around and immediately stood up.

“How long have you been there?” He asked coldly, glaring.

“U-Um f-five minutes or so?” I stammered. Tao turned and started to put the wooden stick away.

“Eh? You aren’t going to continue?” I said.

“Not anymore,” Tao replied, still not looking at me.

“Why? It was amazing!” I cried. “Please?”

“No. Go away.”

“Fine...” I said with a tone of reluctance. “And by any chance do you know where the school gym is?”

“Keep going then turn left at dorm 3. Now leave me alone.” Tao said. I bowed as thanks and quickly walked off. He really didn’t seem to enjoy my presence.

 

 

“SONG HAEBYUN.” The sport teacher’s voice boomed into my ear. “YOU’RE 30 MINUTES LATE!” I bowed.

“Chesonghapnida! Chesonghapnida! I got lost on my way here!” I apologized.

“You know how much class time you have wasted!?” The teacher said.

“30 minutes, sir?”

“Exactly! Now in exchange for wasting your own class time, clean up the gym after school, arrasso!?” He screamed. I nodded my head, sulking and went to join my class in a game of basketball.

A punishment on the second day of school. Lovely.

 

After sport class came lunchtime. Luhan and I changed back into our school uniforms (I changed in the toilets) and went to the cafeteria, taking a tray of food and looking for somewhere to sit.

“Hey, hey!” A familiar voice called out. “Over here!” Both of us turned our heads to see Kevin with his bright smile, waving at us.

“Do you have sunglasses?” I muttered to Luhan.

“Sunglasses?” He tilted his head. “Why?”

“Nevermind...” I said. “Let’s just go sit with him.”

We sat down with Kevin who gave another white toothed smile that almost blinded my eyes as he looked at both of us.

“I haven’t seen you around here yet,” He said, reaching across the table to shake Luhan’s hand. “I’m Kevin. Kevin Woo.”

Luhan smiled and shook Kevin’s hand back.

“I’m Luhan,” He said. “Just Luhan.” Kevin laughed and then faced me.

“So how was your first day here?” He asked me. I gave a nod.

“Fine,” I replied. “I managed to get myself lost on the way to the gym.”

“You could’ve brought your map with you!” Kevin exclaimed. “I found out that maps are really useful when it comes to a place you don’t know well!”

Suddenly, another boy called him over and Kevin apologized and said he had to leave us for a while.

“Kevin...” Luhan said. “He’s a bit feminine, isn’t he?” I nodded while taking a sip from my drink.

I couldn’t agree more.

 


 

/chokes and spits out tea

we have an upvote!? 

askgjfdkgjdfg whhhhhhuuuuutttt?? e u e

haha i think i know who upvoted it but thank you so much!

/bows

I hope you guys will keep enjoying our story! ^^

andiseeeveryonelikedthenamesiusedlastchapter e u e