Christmas Coundowns and More Surprises

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

-Luhan’s POV-

 

Class ended early on the day of Christmas eve and everyone excitedly ran out and into their dorms.

“So you guys will really be coming, right?” Kevin beamed as we passed him. “All you guys need to wear is something Christmassy!” Haebyun nodded and smiled back at him.

“We’ll be there in blue and red!” She nodded.

“It’s green and red,” I hissed.

“Or....green and red!”

“Alright I’ll see you at 9pm!” Kevin waved and left while we headed over to our room. I sat down onto my bed, exhausted and then looked at Haebyun.

“Do you actually have any green or red clothes?” I asked him.

“Not really,” He admitted and shuffled his feet. I thought for a while and nodded.

“How about we go get some clothes for the Christmas party then?” I asked. “It’s still light out there so there are stores that haven’t closed. Besides, our curfew goes pretty late tonight.” Haebyun seemed to stare at me for a long time so I just casually stared back.

There really was something about him that was familiar but I couldn’t be too sure yet.

“Well? Do you not want to go?” I asked. “If not, I’ll just go mys-“

“No, no, no!” Haebyun interrupted. “I’ll go! Right now! Let’s go!”

With that, the two of us headed outside the dorms with our things and wandered along to the shops.

 

 

“Come on out now!” Haebyun laughed. I mentally facepalmed myself and hid myself behind the curtains.

“I thought we were meant to buy something for you!” I complained.

“We will! Just come out and show me what you look like with that on and we’ll leave!” He promised. Grimacing, I came out from behind the curtain to find a loud camera snapping noise and a flash of light come at me.

Haebyun looked at his phone and his head fell back as he laughed.

“Look how adorable you look in that reindeer costume!” He grinned, showing me. I blushed and quickly looked around to see if anyone else I knew was around.

“Delete the photo.” I hissed. “Now.”

Haebyun simply shook his head and pressed tapped something onto his phone before turning it around to show me again.

“Ta-daaaah! Now it’s my wallpaper!” He grinned and my eyes widened.

“Yah! You! Delete it now!” I said, trying to grab the phone from him as he dodged past me and started laughing. Sighing, I gave up and went to change back.

“Now let’s go find something for you to wear.” I said while Haebyun continued to gleefully look at his new wallpaper. We walked around more and by the time I had finally gotten Haebyun to shut his phone and stop looking at my picture, we’d bought plenty of new items and clothing. Soon I felt tired and asked Haebyun if we could rest and we sat down near a fancy looking Gucci shop.

“Why are we resting?” He frowned. “Don’t you have energy for more shopping?”

“How can you not be tired?” I replied, exhausted. “We’ve been at this for two hours already. Only girls can go for this long you know.”

“G-Girls!?” Haebyun stuttered. “I’m no girl! Y-You’re just weak and lack stamina you know that?” He nudged me and gave me the weirdest sounding laugh ever.

“Whatever you say,” I chuckled at his weird awkward laugh.

“Hmmm, I need to go get something first,” He said, standing up and handing me some shopping bags. “You hold onto this and I’ll be back.” With that, he turned and headed straight for the Gucci store.

...Gucci?

 

 

By the time we came back, the party was only 10 minutes away so we all quickly got changed. Haebyun sprinted to the toilets as usual to change and I changed in my room.

The party was huger than I expected. Loads of food was placed neatly on tables around the room and a huge table just for drinks was placed in the middle of the room. Christmas songs were being played by the school bands and a piece of mistletoe was even tied onto a pillar near the drinking tables for decoration.

“You guys really did come!” Kevin greeted us in a Santa suit which made me almost choke on my orange juice. He looked ridiculously skinny despite the fact he was supposed to be Santa Clause and his fake beard seemed to be falling off.

“It’s...its awesome!” Haebyun clapped his hands together and beamed.

“I know right?” Kevin agreed, nodding. “It took me a while to organise all this but I still did it! Hey look Tao’s here too.” We all turned to see Tao walking in, looking around rather uncomfortably at everything.

“Ah that’s right!” Haebyun fumbled for something in his pocket and ran over to Tao. From where we were standing, I couldn’t hear a thing he was saying to him. That’s when Haebyun took out a small box and handed it to Tao with a grateful smile who accepted it awkwardly.

Then it hit me.

Haebyun went to the Gucci store to get something for Tao for Christmas.

“What are they doing?” Kevin asked me. “Exchanging presents?” I shrugged and didn’t say anything.

There was always something I disliked about going away for a long time.

And that was missing out.

 

 

The party went on for another four hours or so until the last few minutes before Christmas countdown. As I wandered towards the drink table again, I heard some voices talking which suddenly made me stop.

“The drinks table?” One guy asked. “You rigged it?”

“Shush!” The other guy hissed, nudging him. “Don’t be too loud or else someone will hear! Just sit back and watch the drinks turn into a huge drink fountain. It’s going to be great.”

I blinked and looked across at the drinks table where Haebyun was choosing a drink. My eyes trailed down to see a small spark moving up very slowly and realised that they had placed firecrackers under the table.

“Alright guys it’s time for the Christmas countdown!” Kevin announced excitedly. “Christmas will be coming in 10 seconds so get ready to count down! 10.....9.....” I quickly looked back towards the drinks table where Haebyun had just chosen some lemonade and drank some, unknown to the firecrackers that had been situated under the table.

My eyes widened and I made a dash towards Haebyun.

“5....4......3......2...”

I leapt over the table and bumped him out of the way as we both landed near the pillar.

“...1...MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

At that moment, the drinks table exploded with fizzy drinks going everywhere and everyone cried out in surprise. I quickly ducked my head to avoid some of the fizzy drinks but in return, I felt something strange on my mouth.

And that’s when I opened my eyes and found myself on top of Haebyun and our lips were touching under the pillar of the mistletoe.

 



 

 

orz.

so cheeeeesssy. /throws cheese everywhere

I'm sorry if this chapter was bad OTL

it's 1am and I'm supposed to be asleep by now ; u ;

I'll be going on a one month hiatus since I'm going to china. yes. I'm not kidding. I'm actually going to china. T u T

yes, I know, I made luhan go to china as well for a month but that was before we planned this orz

I'll be back in a month everyone! have a great 2013! c: