Underpants

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

“Hey...” The next day, Xiumin poked me. “Hey, Haebyun wake up!”

I lifted my tired head from my desk and stared at him.

“It’s recess,” I stated blandly. “Therefore, I can sleep.” I put my head down again and Xiumin’s poking continued.

“Hey!” He hissed and then leaned forward. “Did you know...that our school has a ghost?” My ears perked up at this and I shot up from my seat immediately and stared at him.

“G-Ghost?” I stuttered, all of a sudden feeling cold sweat rush over me. Xiumin grinned.

“Are you scared?” He asked in a creepy tone.

“N-No,” I said. “H-How do you know that our school has a ghost?”

“Well,” Xiumin admitted. “You see, I actually heard from the sunbaes from the upper classes. Apparently one of the sunbaes went to the bathrooms in the middle of the night and he heard the sound of running water. When he went to investigate, he suddenly saw a white coat thing moving in mid-air by itself! So that means it was a ghost!”

Oh...my...god.

I mentally head desked the table.

Xiumin didn’t seem to notice my pale expression as he continued to speak.

“So now some people are planning to go on a ghost hunt at night in the school bathrooms!” He said.

“Wh-What!?” I shouted, startled. “G-Ghost hunt? At night?”

“You really ARE scared, aren’t you?” Xiumin grinned again.

No, I’m actually pretty downright worried about how I’m ever going to shower in this school ever again.

“J-Just keep going on with the story,” I said. He shrugged.

“That’s all I heard from the sunbaes,” He replied. “But they’re going to look around for the ghost tonight at around 1am because that’s when they saw it last night.” I sighed.

I hoped that they would give up their hunt soon.

 

 

However, my luck proved to be not so good when the next day some sunbaes marched into our classroom with very grave looks on their faces. One stopped behind the teacher’s desk and leaned forward on it. I recognised that sunbae to be the guy who handed me my dorm room number and keys on the first day.

“Everyone,” He said. “We have something very serious here going on.”

I felt myself going cold all over. Did I leave any clues the night before? Did they find out I was a girl?

The class fell silent as the sunbae continued.

“Last night on our ghost hunt we didn’t get to track down the ghost,” He said. “However, we have found something from the school bathroom that could lead to the ghost.” He nodded to one of the other sunbaes and they put on some plastic disposable gloves and reached into a plastic bag. The sunbae held something very familiar looking up, moving it well away from his face.

“The ghost,” He announced gravely. “Wears My Little Pony underpants.”

My body froze all over as I soon realised;

 

 

They were my underpants.

 



 

 

Short update!

I didn’t expect so many people to wonder who the figure was xD

And happy Halloween everyone!

Australia hardly has kids going trick or treating on this day orz

And thank you to the 53 subbies so far! c: