An Unexpected Surprise

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

After school the next day, I immediately ran to the dojo and slid the door open.

“I’m here!” I announced. Tao quickly closed a catalogue he was looking at and stood up.

“Alright,” He nodded slowly. “Let’s start.” I made my way to the weapons and Tao stopped me.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Aren’t we going to start off with weapons?” I said.

“Of course not,” He replied, rolling his eyes. “You need way more practice if you’re going to use weapons. Just follow what I do and sit here.” He nodded and sat cross legged on the ground. I frowned and sat with him, doing the same. A long silence passed us as we both sat on the cold dojo floor.

“Are we going to do anything else?” I blinked. Tao just shook his head.

“What? Why?” I questioned. “I told you to teach me some wushu!” He rolled his eyes again.

“Just be patient, that’s one of the first stages if you want to learn wushu.”

“Fine, fine,” I stopped arguing and decided to do as he said. We sat there for a long time in silence and I found myself close to dozing off.

“You’re not allowed to fall asleep.” Tao’s voice cut through the silent atmosphere like a knife and I jolted up, shaking my head quickly to keep myself awake.

“I’m awake!” I nodded, making my eyes wide to show him. “So um...how long does it take to learn wushu?” Tao shrugged.

“Ten years?”

Ten....

Ten........

“TEN-TEN-TEN-TEN YEARS!?” I shrieked. “But-But that’ll take ages! Can we please just speed up to the easy parts?”

“I’ll see how you go this lesson,” Tao replied and I shut my mouth immediately. I really wanted to be just as tough as Tao one day.

 

 

After a few hours of sitting in silence, Tao finally told me I was good to go and I stood up.

“So do I really get to learn more tomorrow?” I asked him excitedly.

“Like I said, we’ll see.” Was all Tao replied with. I made a face and headed to the dojo door, stepping on something in the process. I looked down and noticed I had stepped on the catalogue Tao was looking at earlier. I picked it up and blinked.

“Panda faced Gucci watch?” I read out loud and then faced Tao with an amused expression. “Is this what you wanted?” Tao immediately pinked.

“Just get lost.” He said, pushing me out of the door with the catalogue before closing it. I grinned and flipped the catalogue shut. Who knew someone as tough as Tao would want a panda faced watch from Gucci?

Laughing, I ran back to my dorm and immediately tipped out my piggy bank.

 

 

A few weeks passed and I had already learnt a few cool moves from Tao during our little meet ups at the dojo after school. He still seemed quite embarrassed about the whole panda watch thing but other than that, both of us got along completely fine.

“Alright guys, is everyone ready for tomorrow’s excursion to the museum?” Kim seonsangnim asked. Only some enthusiastic cheers were heard including mine. It seemed like the museum wasn’t everyone’s ideal place. I turned to Tao and poked him.

“Aren’t you excited for the excursion tomorrow?” I hissed. “It’ll be lots of fun!”

“Yeah, looking at statues of dead animals and bugs and stuff,” Tao said sarcastically. “That’s fun.”

“Awww cheer up Tao Tao!” Xiumin turned around from his seat and faced Tao. “Haebyun is right and it will be fun!”

“Don’t call me that.” Tao said with distaste.

“But you’ll come, right?” I asked him. Tao just shrugged.

“Whatever.” He replied. Over the one month I had roomed with Tao, I knew the answer was a yes. After class, I walked together with Tao back to the dorms.

“What are you going to teach me today?” I asked excitedly. “More kicks and stuff? When will I get to use a staff like you do?”

“When you get better,” Tao nodded as we approached the door and took out the keys.

“Aren’t I good enough yet?” I wailed. “Aren’t I?”

“No.” Tao replied as he pushed open the door. Both of us walked in and looked up with surprise. Standing in the middle of the room was a familiar figure who was looking around at everything. My eyes widened and Luhan turned to see us staring.

“Oh hey guys,” He beamed. “It’s been a while.”

 


 

 

orz.

I haven't been updating lately. I'm sorry. e n e;

I've just been too busy lately spazzing about jack frost

he's my new anime crush e u e;

I MEAN LOOK AT HIM. ASDFGHJKL /slapped

 

anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the latest update. I put too much speech in it ; u ;