Detention

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

 

Luhan and I quickly rushed down the hallways, both of us straightening our ties as we got to our homeroom. The door opened and Kim seongsangnim stood there with his arms crossed.

“It’s about time you came boys,” He said. “Detention after school.” With a nod, he returned to the board and Luhan and I trailed after him.

After the bell went for next period, I took this chance to take a small nap and rest my head on my desk. 10 minutes later, I felt someone harshly kick my chair and I jolted awake to see Tao with his leg poised at my chair.

“The period 2 teacher is here,” He said. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

“Thanks,” I said, feeling tired. Tao raised an eyebrow.

“Why were you guys late today?” He asked. “I mean, I understand that you would come late but why him?” Tao nodded across to Luhan who has his head on the desk as well.

Honestly, I think I liked it better when Tao used to ignore me.

“We slept in,” I said. His eyebrow remained raised but he didn’t say anything.

The teacher put her books down and looked at us with a cheerful smile as she always would. “Good morning class!” She greeted brightly. “Grab a book and a pen! We’re heading out to the school gardens to check on the trees you planted!” Everyone cheered and immediately ran out of the classroom with their books and pens.

 

Luhan and I both stared at Sowon tree and tilted our heads to the side. Somehow, overnight Sowon tree had tilted a bit to the right.

“Is it supposed to be like that?” I asked the teacher as she came along.

“Hmm...” She looked a bit worried. “Maybe you should straighten it a bit.”

“It won’t die, right?” I questioned worriedly as Luhan bent down to fix its position. Luhan shook his head.

“Don’t worry!” He said. “It’s a wish tree after all.” I bent down next to him.

“What wish would you make when it grows into a big tree?” I asked.

“We’d both probably be harabojis by the time it grows into a big tree,” Luhan laughed and dusted his hands. “But I think it would depend on what I want to wish for then. What about you?”

“I have too many wishes,” I said awkwardly, thinking about all my childhood wishes of marrying Luhan when I grew up. “And at this stage the Sowon tree can only hold a few wishes.” Luhan nodded and stood up.

“There, now it’s not leaning anymore!” He smiled. I stood up too and took a look.

“I hope it will grow big fast,” I admitted. “I want to be able to wish for a lot of good things to come!”

“Don’t worry,” Luhan assured. “I bet there’ll be more good things to come in our life soon.”

 

 

I dumped my mop into the bucket full of water and then started to mop the floor. Luhan grimaced and cleaned the dusty windows.

“I wonder why punishments these days are all to do with cleaning?” He tried to make detention sound like a good thing but I was too tired to try feeling happy about it. After school, Kim seongsangnim had made us clean up the dojo’s storage room which hadn’t been cleaned in a while. He had said he wanted it spotless and new looking. It was dusty and dark which made his request quite hard to complete.

“Oh by the way,” Luhan suddenly said, turning around. “If you want to shower in secret, I’ve found a place where you could go.”

“Where is it?” I asked. Luhan nodded at the window and I looked with him to see an old looking building.

“Those are the old school bathrooms,” He said. “It’s been abandoned for quite a while since the school has gotten new and better ones. No one uses those old ones anymore.”

“It’s not haunted, is it?” I grimaced. Luhan shrugged.

“Who knows?” He replied and went back to scrubbing at the windows. All of a sudden the storage door burst open and Xiumin came in.

“There you guys are!” He said happily. “Luhan! Luhan! I need your help for some Maths homework! Now!” He quickly tried to drag Luhan away.

“Yah!” I frowned. “Why are you asking him but not me?”

“Because everyone knows how bad you are at Maths,” He poked his tongue out and continued to pull Luhan out. “We’ll see you in a bit!”

“I’ll come back later!” Luhan called and with that, he disappeared with Xiumin dragging him along. I sighed and continued to mop at the floor, feeling bored with no one to talk to. I looked out the dusty window again at the bathrooms. Maybe I would finally be able to shower at peace.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and my instincts took over. I quickly sat behind the storage room door and peeked out a little to see Tao with his wooden stick again.

I looked closer, feeling excited. Was he going to do some wushu again?

As I had expected, Tao once again started to move the stick around with his hands and do some somersaults and high kicks. He looked really focused, it was almost like a different side of him.

I decided to stop watching him for a bit and sat back, yawning. I still wasn’t able to catch up on my proper 8 hours of sleep thanks to Luhan making me stay up. Bringing my knees up to my chin, I rested my head and slowly closed my eyes.

 

When I opened them again, the room seemed cleaner than before and a school jacket was lightly covering my shoulders. I frowned and peeked out the storage room door but no one was there.

Shrugging to myself, I took the jacket with me and walked back to my dorm.

 

 


 

 

Thank you so much for your comments, guys! ^^

I’m glad you all are enjoying my ff!

Wow I received a confession o u o

Thank you, I love me too! 

/shot

Just kidding, I love my subbies too cx