Mystery Blazer

My Crush is....Gay!?

 

“I’m back,” I greeted Luhan as I got back into the dorm room. He had his head on the study desk and he seemed to be sleeping. I decided not to disturb him and put the school blazer folded on his bed. I passed the study desk again and started to stare at his sleeping face.

I sighed.

Everything about him is perfect, why does he have to be gay?

I brushed a little bit of his fringe out of his eyes. All of a sudden, they slowly fluttered open.

“Haebyun?” Luhan lifted his head off the desk a little to peer at me. I quickly jerked my hand away and moved back, turning red.

“I-It’s not what it seems,” I stuttered. “Y-You see I-I-I..your fr-fringe, uh, w-well...”

“Oh, sorry for not coming back to help you clean up,” Luhan apologized. “I helped Xiumin out with his Maths homework and then I felt a bit tired so I fell asleep without knowing.” I frowned.

“Th-That blazer isn’t yours?” I asked, pointing at the school blazer lying on his bed. Luhan looked and shook his head.

“My blazer is here,” He said, raising up his blazer from behind the chair.

What?

Then whose blazer was covered over my shoulders when I woke up? Who cleaned up the rest of the storage room for me?

I picked up the blazer again. Maybe I should hold onto this for the time being and ask around. Luhan looked at the time and stood up.

“It’s probably dinner time already,” He said. “Let’s go.” I nodded and soon followed him out.

 

The next day I decided to leave the blazer at my dorm room and headed for class with Luhan. Both of us made sure to sleep early last night to be able to wake up earlier today. I sat down at my seat and turned to see Tao wearing the school sweater.

“Where’s your blazer?” I asked. After all, he might’ve been the one who helped me yesterday.

“It’s in the wash,” He replied simply before taking out his books.

Oh I see.

Then it probably wasn’t him.

“Morning Haebyun!” Xiumin’s voice greeted. I turned and he came bounding towards my desk.

“Aren’t you cold?” I asked, noticing that he didn’t have his school blazer with him either. “It’s the middle of winter.”

“Cold?” Xiumin sniffed. “Nope! Other than that, I heard the sunbaes are giving up on the ghost hunt and the witness was probably just hallucinating at 1am.”

“R-Really?” I said, feeling a huge wave of relief wash over me.

“Yep!” Xiumin nodded. “Oh but apparently there are some people who still are determined to find the ‘ghost’.” That relieving feeling sank immediately.

Looks like I really had to start showering at those scary looking old bathrooms.

 

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

The bell went for period 2 and I quickly stood up from my seat, remembering that I had forgotten my science book. I turned to Haebyun.

“I’m going back to our dorm room to get my science book,” I said. “I’ll meet you at our science classroom, okay?” He nodded and I took my books and ran out of the classroom. Haebyun still seemed a bit awkward with me for some reason. I had hoped we would be able to be good friends just like Haerin and I were because they were both very much alike.

My eyes suddenly widened at what I just thought and I shook my head quickly.

No.

It was almost like I was replacing Haerin.

And she’d been one of my only friends since childhood. I didn’t want to replace her with someone else.

I grimaced as I reached the dorms and suddenly saw someone standing in front of our dorm room and trying to peer in.

“T-Tao?” I said carefully. The person jerked away from the door quickly and faced me. I stared.

“Did you need something?” I asked. “Why were you trying to look through?”

Tao seemed to look everywhere. His eyes darted up then down to the ground then left and right as he scratched the back of his head.

“I...” He started off and that’s when I realised he was wearing the school sweater instead of the blazer.

“Were you the one who helped Haebyun at the dojo?” I asked.

 


 

Another short update! c:

I hope that's mysterious enough orz

I'm really bad at this stuff /creys